Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antwan stuffed her as they both watched Tim jerk off and cum for the third time that night as he watched her fuck that big black cock of Antwan. Dot had no idea how many orgasms she had but it was far more than four. It was a great night for her, and Antwan. It was a great night for Tim too.

Dot loved Antwan's big dick and she was kissing him and rubbing his cock all over her face as they recovered from his third cumming and filly her womb for her. She sucked him hard twice but the third time she tried he just couldn't get it up any more. Finally he was done an he said good night.

As he left she came to her husband and kissed him shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. She said, "I have a present for you Timmy. I have it right here between my legs. Antwan put the plug in me before I got up. His load is deep Timmy, very, very deep in my pussy. It's going to take a lot of work to get it out before he knocks me up. Hurry Timmy, come with me into the bedroom it's time for your tongue."

And for the first time Tim didn't hesitate. He didn't protest or fight it or even try to hold back. He let her pull him by the hand to the bed and he lay down on the wet cum spots that were on the bed. She came over him and kissed him once before moving her cunt over his face. Tim knew what to expect and watched as she straddled his mouth and slowly pulled the plug out of her cunt. The cum ran out of her pussy hole and directly into his mouth. For a few seconds Tim felt like he was drowning. He drank and drank and drank the cum until it stopped leaking.

Then he went to work and began to eat his wife's pussy like the last time. She moaned and cried and screamed low then she grunted and pushed and pushed her pussy against his waiting mouth and tongue tighter and tighter. She held his head and pulled his face up off the bed and into her sloppy cunt until he could hardly breath. Finally after God knows ho long she moved off of him. She got up and went to the bathroom. She came out with a warm cloth and towel and again cleaned him telling him how very much she loved him.

When she had cleaned his face and chest she took his soft cock into her mouth and worked on him. It took a long time to get him up he had cum three times already from watching her fuck Antwan's big dick. It took even longer to get Tim to the point of cumming again. She looked up at him and asked if she should fuck him or suck him off. She reminded him of the very big cock she had in her pussy tonight and Tim decided he would like a blowjob.

Dot smiled and sucked him and licked him and licked and sucked his balls. She did everything she ever did to Lee or Antwan's big cocks. And she took all of him easily down her throat. She fucked his cock with her mouth and throat and did it again and again until he moaned held her head and arched his back. She smiled as her hands felt his ass came up of the bed this time and he shot off for the forth time that night.

They lay together and again she tried to explain how wonderful it felt to be a woman and how marvelous it was to have such a big hard cock so very deep in her pussy. "Oh Timmy you can't even begin to understand how it feels with a real man's cock that deep in my pussy baby. It's like nothing you could ever imagine sweetie. It's the best sexual stimulant there is for a woman. Yes, baby, better than your tongue. I'm sorry Timmy but Lee's dad has a fucking fantastic cock. You saw it and you saw him and you know he really knows how to use it too. God Timmy it's like being so full and stimulated you wonder if you'll even live when you orgasm it feels so good. It feels like it might come out of my mouth. I've never felt anything close to how Antwan's big cock feels when it's fully inside me. I just wish you could feel it too sweetheart. Somehow Tim so you would understand. I know that's not possible but God Timmy it feels like heaven. I can't tell you exactly how it feels because there are just no words I know to do it justice baby."

Then Dot moved against Tim and they spooned together as she fell asleep in his arms almost immediately. Tim got up easy so he wouldn't wake her and went into the bathroom. He cleaned his mouth out again and again with both toothpaste and gargle and finally a harsh mouthwash. But the taste of cum was still there, it didn't disappear completely. He resolved to give up and just go to sleep.

The next morning Dot woke first and sucked Tim off again before he went to work without the cage on. She called him twice during the day to tell him she loved him and to not play with his cock. He promised and he didn't. When they both got home they had dinner and played a game with the kids. Then Dot put them to bed and came into the bedroom where Tim was eagerly waiting for her. She climbed on the bed and opened her legs as she told him to fill her. They fucked until 1AM. Tim shot his load twice that night and ate it twice. She sucked him hard three times and drank his cum once. They again fell asleep holding each other.

Friday Tim woke and was worried about Lee coming over this weekend. She promised him that Lee wouldn't be there until Saturday. They had sex again before he left for work. She called him twice and again he told her he didn't jerk off. In fact he told her his cock was completely soft from her fucking sucking him so much. He told her he loved what she was doing to him and he loved how his body felt so happy and satisfied. Then Friday night they went to dinner and danced after dropping the kids off at grandmother's house again for the weekend.

When they came home they stripped as they walked to the bedroom. Tim's cock was hard and throbbing. It didn't take long before Dot had a mouth full if his cum. She sucked him back hard and then she rode his cock long and hard. When he shot his cum into her and was finished she moved quickly up over his mouth and Tim knew what was coming. He didn't care any more. He was making love to his wife more than ever before and he knew she liked to be licked. So as she sat on his face Tim didn't hesitate he licked her into three orgasms again drinking his own cum. They rested and fell asleep.

It was around 8AM Saturday morning when Tim woke up from the voices he heard in the living room. When he got there Lee and his father were sitting in the living room. Dot was between them with their cocks in her hands. They were working on her completely nude body as he stood there and watched. He wasn't expecting Lee until later that day. He wasn't expecting Antwan at all. He knew that both of them being there so early was not a good sign especially since Dot was between them working on their cocks as they worked on her body.

They saw Tim and invited him into the room like it was their home. Tim sat and watched as the two men worked Dot's body over long and hard. They got her off with their four hands on her cunt fingering it and rubbing her clit as their two mouths sucked and bit her nipples and breasts.

When she had fucked and sucked and fucked them Lee stood up and smiled at Tim. He said, "Well I have to go got things to do today. I'll see you Tim. Bye baby thanks for the great fuck as usual."

She said goodbye to Lee and he left but Antwan stayed. They were still siting and Dot asked Tim to sit she needed to talk with him. She explained to him that Antwan was going to Florida and just like that she said she was going with him for a few days. She didn't ask Tim she told him.

He looked at her like she was nuts and then said, "What you're going on vacation with Antwan? What.....what about us? What about the kids?"

She took a deep breath and said that the kids were no problem he could take care of them for a few days. She said she had to do this and that he had to understand. As she talked she held Antwan's soft cock in her hand. It was longer than her hand and the head hung over the palm as she slowly stroked it. Tim knew Antwan's cock was so big even soft like it was now.

Tim was about to protest and yell when she stopped him and told him she had no choice she had to go with Antwan. She said, "This is going to hurt you Tim and it will hurt me too. I'm very sorry but I have to leave with Antwan today. I'll be gone for four or five days. I have to go Tim because he wants me to go. He wants to take me with him and he wants you to know he is going to fuck me day and night and then he'll bring me home to you. I'll only do it this one time Timmy. But. I have to do it this time I have to I have no choice. I have to get him and this beautiful cock out of my system. I have never had a cock as big as his Timmy and I can't seem to get enough of it now that I have had it a few times. Now I promise you that if you agree to this I'll stop all of this cuckolding stuff and we can be lovers and a happy married couple again if that's the way you want. I'll also leave the cage off of you while I'm gone."

Tim had tears in his eyes he said, "And if I says no, what then Dot? Should I file for divorce? I love you Dot! I don't want you to go with him. Fuck him here. But don't leave with him for four days. Please I'm begging you."

She shook her head no and said, "Timmy don't even try and fight this. Lee said if you give his father or me any shit about this Tim he'll come back with Alex and your kids won't have a daddy for a very long time. And I won't have a husband at all any more. He promised he would cut your little cock and balls off and shove them in your mouth then call the ambulance. But if I go with Antwan, Lee told me he'll leave us alone if we want him too. It will be over baby. Lee or Alex won't both us any more."

Tim said, "Are they making you do this? Should I call the police?"

She got up and Tim saw Antwan's cock had grown to 8 inches now when she let go of it. There was still a lot of skin around the head for it to get even bigger. She knelt in front of her husband and said, "No they aren't making me do anything Tim. They just don't want you to do anything either. Oh don't you see Tim, I have to do this. Baby please, please, understand and love me enough to let me got away with him. I have no choice I'm his slut."

Tim looked at her like she was crazy. She sighed and said, "He has made me his whore by fucking me like I have never been fucked before. I can't say no to him Tim. No matter what he tells me to do, I'll do it. He told me if I go with him he'll let me come back to you Timmy. But if I don't he'll only drive me deeper into his way of life. He'll make me begin to hook for him and all his black friends Timmy. And.....and God help me baby I would do it for him too. Please, please understand. I have to do it Timmy."

Tim said, "And if I don't? If I ask you to choose between him or me and your family Dot what then?"

She was crying now ands she said, "Oh God no Timmy. Please don't ask me to choose between you and him. I can't promise you I would pick you right now. I can't leave him now Tim. I have to go with him and give myself to him as much as he wants for these next four days. Then he'll send me home to you and we'll be done with them all baby. Please baby understand, PLEASE."

She was sobbing now as Tim said, "I can't Dot. I can't understand you or what is happing to us. If you leave I don't know what..........I'll do."

She was crying hard as Antwan told her to come over to him. She let her husband's hand go and walked on her knees towards her new lover. Antwan said, "Stop talking to him now and come over here and suck my dick again bitch."

She took his hard on and put the head into her mouth. He smiled at Tim and said, "You see Tim or is it Timmy? Oh it really doesn't make a difference. I have your woman white boy. Once a woman feels my cock in her womb something happens to her. She can't seem to get enough of it. She becomes a real black cock slut. But not just any black cock Tim, oh no. It has to be big enough, well long enough to fill her properly. Dot has had the taste and now she is my slut. Right baby?"

Tim watched as Dot shook her head up and down not taking her lips off of Antwan's big cock. Tim could see it was now over a foot long. "I guess Timmy you will have to lean to fuck her ass now. Because you see Tim her pussy belongs to me for as long as I want it. I mean watch."

He sighed as she was taking almost all of his cock down her throat. He said, "Dot bend over and get on the floor and put your pussy up facing me."

She moved immediately. She knelt on all fours and looked back at the old black man.

He smiled and said, "Now put your head on the rug."

She did it and he moved behind her. He said, "Use your hands and show your husband where you want this big old black cock baby."

She reached immediately under her and took the huge black obscene shaft and put it to her pussy hole. Antwan pushed and half of it went into her hole easily. Tim just watched. She grunted and pushed back against him. Tim watched as more and more of the big black cock went into her body. He didn't know where she was putting it but she moaned and sighed and cried out telling the world how marvelous Antwan's big dick was and how good it felt.

She looked up at Tim and let Antwan fuck her for what seemed like hours right in front of her husband. It was at least 30 minutes before he held her hips and moaned loudly and Tim knew he had begun to cum inside Dot pussy. Dot had cum a number of times as she looked directly into her husband's face and cried. There was noting she or Tim could do.

Dot was like a puppet as she rocked and rocked and rocked against Antwan fucking him as he knelt behind her not moving. "Fuck that black cock baby", Antwan hissed at her.

Tim knew she was doing all the work. She fucked Antwan for a very long time. Then as the old man strained hard Tim felt for sure that he was about to cum. Tim watched as Antwan pushed his dick into her as deep as he could get it. She moaned long and erotically. The head of his cock went into her womb and he began to cum filling it. She could feel his cum coating the walls of her womb and it drove her wild with lust. She screamed with pleasure as her body went wild and Antwan held her hips and let her fuck him like Tim had never seen her do before. Her body shook and rocked and pumped and thrust and Tim saw her squeezing her lower body as tightly as she could. She grunted and cried out telling the world how good it felt with Antwan's big cock in her pussy filling her womb with warm sticky seed.

The old man smiled and said, "It's something about my cock cumming directly in her womb Timmy. The bitches can't seem to get enough of it. She will do anything I tell her to do too Tim. So here's what will happen. She'll go with me and then she'll come home to you. If you don't want her Lee will pick her up and put her up and she'll stay with him."

Tim realized he was right Dot would do anything for this old black man. "Now we're going to leave in an hour Timmy and she'll be back in four or five days, maybe."

Tim looked stunned. Antwan smiled and said, "No man I'm kidding you Tim don't worry Dot be back to you. Hell, there are just too many beautiful women out there to have just one for a permanent partner. I'll send her home to you along with this here huge black dildo."

Antwan held up a huge dildo in his hand. "You'll have to fuck her with it when she needs fucking by a big cock. If you don't want her to leave you for Lee or Alex or another big cock. Timmy you'll have to work her hard with this fake cock until I come back. She'll stay with you because I'll tell her to stay with you if you do her properly."

As they sat there Tim just watched his wife move quickly around and take Antwan's cock in her mouth and begin to clean it completely as he talked. Tim saw Antwan's cum running out of her pussy and dripping on to the rug. There was a huge puddle.

When Antwan stood up he helped Dot up off her knees. They walked to the bedroom as Tim just sat there watching them leave the room. She turned her head once and Tim saw tears in her eyes and running down her face. He knew she was leaving with the old black man and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Nothing short of killing him or both of them was going to stop his beautiful wife from leaving with this old man. Tim couldn't believe it but it was happening right before his eyes.

He entered the bedroom and saw Dot packing as Antwan sat on the bed stroking his cock. When she finished packing she moved to the bed and sucked the big black cock until Antwan shot a load into her mouth. Then she went into the bathroom and Antwan dressed. Once she was ready she kissed her husband goodbye and told him, "I love you Tim please wait for me. Antwan and Lee told me to tell you that you better not jerk off while I'm gone. If you do there's no telling what they or I will do. So please baby, don't do it. Don't jerk off!! Look it's only four days. Don't do it Tim terrible things could happen if you do."

Then she turned and walked to the car. They drove away in Dot's car heading south.

Tim closed the front door and sat on the chair with his head in his hands. So this was part of the cuckolding? He wondered if it was or if he had lost his wife for good to Antwan.