Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 14

Story Info
Will Tim like what he finds out what is going on?
6.8k words
3.78
91.4k
29

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1:00 PM when Tim's wife finally came home. Dressed like some whore Tim knew she had dressed that way for her black lovers. When she opened the door she saw her husband still sitting on the couch still watching the video of her fucking her black lovers. She said, "Turn that fucking TV off ass hole."

He used the remote and turned it off. She was standing there with her hands on her hips and looking mad as hell. She said, "Well you had to do it didn't you? You just had to jerk off like some high school kid. YOU had to mess this all up big time didn't you Timmy? How many times is it now Timmy? How many times have you jerked off since I left Lee's place? I asked you, fuck I even begged you to not do it? Here...put this back on now Tim. You get no more pity or respect from me. You're just a little dick jerk...in fact I think you might be the king of jerking off. I said put the cock cage back on you can't be trusted at all!"

She threw the cock cage at him. It landed in front of him and Tim bent to pick it up. He looked at her and then stood up saying, "You know what? No! Fuck you bitch! I'm not doing it. You know what? Fuck you; fuck you in the heart! I'm not putting the cage on for no one or anything any more. This is over bitch. I have decided to file for divorce on Monday and now with this video I have all the proof I need to dump your whore ass. So why don't you just leave and go back to your black men and stay with them and fuck their brains out. It's over Dot, we're done."

She just stood there and smiled as she opened the storm door and in walked Lee, Alex and Antwan. When they walked in they came right into the living room where Tim was standing. He said, "You're not welcome her any more Lee and take your relatives with you."

Tim watched these big black men take a seat rather than leave like he told them. They sat down and look at him. Dot said, "I don't think so Tim! We felt that was what you would say Timmy. But you know what?"

He didn't answer her, So she walked towards to the TV and reached up on the shelf over it and took down the small spy camera that was hidden there. Then she walked to the table next to his sofa and took another spy camera out of the fake flowers pot. She then walked back to the TV and bent over.

Tim could see she had no panties on. While it wasn't unusual him to see her come home like that after visiting Lee, he still got upset when he saw her ass and pussy all red and swollen like it had been used and abused and rammed hard and often with black cocks.

She smiled as she saw him and the other three black men looking at her pussy. She reached under the TV and pulled out a third spy camera. Then she walked to the sofa and sat right next to her husband and said, "These Timmy if you didn't know are micro spy cameras and they are able to film all your masturbation actions you have been doing all weekend. We have seen you jerking off over and over again Tim from three different angles, one showing what you were watching as you jerked off your little pink dickie."

Tim knew he had been on camera when Antwan called him and told him how things were going to be and that he and Dot would be home shortly. What he didn't know was how much he was filmed and how in-depth it had been. He realized that the combined filming of the three cameras from where they were hidden had captured him and why he was jerking off. He didn't feel as confident as he did before. Plus he was being intimidated by the three big black men sitting across from him.

Dot said, "And Timmy we made a point of recording all of your movements and anything you said as you watched me fuck these three black men. We know you ate and slept right here on this sofa watching me do them over and over again. We know you said out loud how hot I looked with three men fucking me and we heard you moan with pleasure as you shot your sad little cum in your hand while I was being fucked by men! And I wasn't fucked by boy cocks either Timmy. No boy fucked me but men, men who would rather jerk off than fuck me. Three men fuck me and these men all had bigger and harder cocks and gave me more pleasure that you ever did. And Timmy, we have it all on film and have placed it all on DVD, one you have been watching all weekend."

He just looked at her and finally asked, "What is it you want from me Dot? What?"

She said, "Well Timmy first of all I don't want a divorce. But be advised Tim that should you file I may embarrassed myself for my actions and I will humiliate you so greatly that you'll have to move away. You see while people will know I was fucking these men, they will learn during the trial that it was you who made me do it. I was only trying to make you happy with our sex life and marriage. That's how it will play out with my three witnesses here Tim. The divorce will show that you made me do these things and that you loved it. It will show you masturbating over and over again as you watched me fuck these black men. Plus you heard what's on the other DVD. It explains what we did and how we started and how you enjoyed it all. What do you think the judge will say Tim? What do you think he will do? Well I'm sure if either of us get the kids it will be more likely me than you. I'll also get the house to raise them and you'll pay for that. You'll pay to raise the children and you'll pay for the house they live in but you won't be there with me and I will work to give you limited visitation rights to the children. You being such a pervert and all I think I will get what I want. And when you leave...well...you know I'll be able to fuck any man any time I want. You know because we have already talked about what would happen if you leave and one or all of these men will come and visit me and of course they will stay over night with me. Right Timmy."

She waited as she watched him now. Tim felt a chill go up his back as he heard his wife tell him how it was if he left. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't kill her, with these three men there to guard her. He couldn't just walk out she could file for desertion if he did. He didn't want to loose his kids. A fifty-fifty split was better than that if he could get it. He knew his love live with Dot was over. He would never be able to make her happy now and wondered if he still really wanted to try anyway. He realized it was over now. Finally he asked, "What do you want Dot?"

She said, "I want you to stay married to me and stay here with me. I want you to do this until our kids are in college and then we can go our separate ways if we want then. I just don't want you to leave the children. They need a father and I want you to stay my husband. Oh I know you can't stand me now but Tim funny as it sounds I still love you. Oh not in a sexual way but in a different sort of way then when we were first together. You know before all of your cuckolding bullshit started. It's more like a love I have for a good friend or maybe even a pet. But not as a lover or real husband Timmy, you have shown me this weekend you are no longer capable of that. But I do love you. But I just love fucking other men. I mean it's funny in a way Tim. I mean how our lives have come full circle. At first you wanted me to fuck other men and I hated the idea. But you kept talking about it and wanting me to do it for you. So finally I did it and now guess what? I love it and you hate it. Can't you see the humor in that? I is a little funny don't you think?"

He said, "No I don't see anything funny about any of this Dot. It's sad and I don't think I can continue with this marriage any longer. I certainly don't want to see you fucking any more, I'm over that would watch you fucking your lovers." He pointed at the three black men.

They said nothing. Finally Dot said, "Well anyway, we can have an open relationship now and you're free to fuck any one you like and I will do the same thing. You have your women if you can find any and I'll have my Antwan and maybe others. We'll be a family 4 or 5 days a week and be with the kids and go to their games and PTA meetings and all that stuff. But once a week and on weekends I'll be gone with Antwan or whoever he wants me to be with. You'll have the kids and can do whatever it is you want to do with them and I have them 4 days a week and that's fair enough. It's a 50/50 split in our free time."

She saw him looking at her and Dot finished by saying, "Yes, Tim you have them every weekend because Antwan will have me and has told me already that he may give me to some of his closest friends. I'll be shared and fucked by other men, mostly black and all with huge cocks which I now want."

Tim said, "And if I refuse?"

She said, "Well I don't think you will like what happens to you then Tim. You know what will happen we'll divorce and the real Tim will come to light. I mean you're the cuckold here not me and when it's known what you liked sexually, you'll be known as the king of the cuckolds in our small town. I'll still have my big black cock and you'll be the laughing stock of the town maybe the state. We pan to put the DVDs out on the Internet if you leave me Tim. I have hours of videos with you in your cage and you eating cum from my freshly fucked cunt and you jerking off as you watched me fuck these men. These DVDs will also go out to everyone we know. All your golf friends and your friends at the company maybe I'll send them to every employees, all 259 of them. And yes I'll send them to your parents too. It will show how you pushed me into this life style and how you loved it so much. And when they ask me I'll cry and beg for their forgiveness. And Tim if they want to see the grand kids they'll forgive me, but I'm not sure about you. I don know it will destroy you as a man in this town Tim. Oh it will hurt me too but not nearly as bad as it will you."

Tim shook his head he knew she would do it too. If not he knew the black men would. He knew his life would be a joke and sooner or later he would have to leave the state and move far away. He wouldn't see his kids much at all if he did that. It would be very hard to start over. Sooner or later the kids would hear about him and maybe not even want to see him again. She used her hand to turn his face towards her again and said, "So Tim the choice is really yours. Stay and we still control the DVDs but nothing gets released. Leave and be destroyed. But Tim if you stay and if you are nice to me, who knows maybe down the road you and I can work this all out and reconcile again. I mean I'll tire of this way of life sooner or later. You know, as we grow older we may not be into this type of sex. And then Tim maybe we can be together again. I may even tighten up between my legs to feel your little dick again. We use to be good with each other in the beginning, you remember you wanted me all the time. That's why we have a couple of kids. You fucked me and we enjoyed it. Granted Tim I didn't enjoy it as much as you did but I did feel something. Now I wouldn't feel you at all. You saw the size of Antenna's cock and how he fucks me. That's what I'm use to now Timmy, you would most likely just fallout. But as long as Antwan wants me I'll be able to enjoy being fucked more than I ever did with you. He has a magical tool between his legs and Timmy unlike you he knows how to use very inch of his beautiful big cock."

Tim was looking at her until she began to humiliate him again and then he looked at the three men. He saw them just looking at him. A smile came to Antwan's face, he knew she had her husband by the balls. Now she was going to squeeze them tighter. They didn't say anything it was Dot's show. Tim was sure they were there for her protection. Finally Antwan spoke. He looked at Tim and said, "Timmy I want you to understand something else. If anything happens to my meat next to you, my woman, my cunt, my pussy you'll be dealing with all three of us. No matter what happens to her Tim, you'll be held responsible. So you better take good care of her when my sons and I aren't around. Understand this too Tim. Dot is my bitch now. She'll do whatever I tell her to do. She'll deny you for the rest of your life and her time with me if I tell her. Or, she'll suck your cock and make you go crazy if I tell her that. You'll never get her pussy again Tim as long as I'm fucking her. Besides like she told you, you wouldn't feel anything now anyway. Better to have her suck you off if I let her do it then have blue balls. Understand Tim, she is my woman and you better take good care of her."

Tim didn't answer Antwan he just sat there and looked at him. Lee said it so loud Tim and Dot jumped, "YOU HEAR HIM TIM? Did you hear what my father told you white boy?"

Tim said softly, "Yes! I understand. Three against one"

Dot said, "No Tim it's four against one."

He just turned and looked at her. He lowered his head and began to stand up when Antwan said, "Where are you going Tim? No one said you could go. I think you need a demonstration of my power over your wife so you'll really understand this is for real. This isn't a game any more."

Tim said, "No that's OK I believe you."

Antwan said, "Well it's not what you want Tim is it now? It's what I want and I want to show you just how much of a black cock slut your wife is for me."

Tim looked at him and heard him say; "Now Tim best you not try anything. And best you do what I tell you to do. Dot undress."

Tim watched as his wife stood up immediately and began to slip off her sundress. She had nothing under it. She was totally nude with just her high heels on and stood there for all four of the men to see. Antwan said, "Turn around and let him see what we have done to you."

Dot turned slowly and Tim saw her body marked up with brushes and suck marks and realized she had been handled hard and marked to show him she was Antwan's bitch now. Tim saw the rope marks around her arms and legs and knew she had been tied down too. Tim sat there and Antwan said, "Sit back Tim and relax. Nothing to worry about unless you get crazy. Then Lee and Alex will have to restrain you. This is going to happen with or without your approval. But I think you'll enjoy it. But not as much as I will."

Tim sat back on the sofa and watched as his wife just stood there and waited for Antwan's next command. Then the old man said, "Dot come over here kneel."

She did what she was told. Then Antwan said, "Suck my sons' cocks"

Tim saw both men stand and drop their slacks. Neither wore underwear. She moved between them as they stood there Dot too both cocks in her hands. She began to alternate her mouth from one cock to the other. Soon she had both cocks hard as they got. Tim watched as both black men held their cocks up presenting them to her mouth. Dot sucked and sucked and sucked as the men began to moan with pleasure now. Tim saw his wife deep throat each cock going back and forth between them. As he watched, Tim felt his own cock growing. He hated it now but couldn't help it his cock was getting hard from what his wife doing. She turned her head a little and could see she saw turned him on. Dot sucked and sucked and finally Alex blew a huge load of cum on her face and over her mouth. He let her lick him clean and she made sure she got it all before leaving his cock and it fall back down against his big black balls.

Tim watched as his wife turned and faced Lee's cock directly now. She had her face in front of Lee but it was the side of her face Tim was watching. She sucked in Lee's bigger cock and took it all. Tim saw his wife's face pushing against Lee's cock hair. She deep throated him much easier than Tim could ever imagine her doing. Then she popped it out and took a breath. She looked at her husband and said, "God I love this Tim! I love to suck a cock as big as Lee's it's a real challenge for me. I see your little hardon but you're no challenge at all to me now."

She resumed sucking it. It took a little time but she was finally able to take Lee to his climax. Lee held her head and pumped his cock into her mouth fucking it. She didn't fight it but held his ass cheek with both of her hands as he thrust into her face. Then he arched his back and screamed, ""Suck it! Suck it! Dot! Suck it hard I'm cumming.""

Tim watched as she held her mouth on Lee's cock shaft and he could see her throat moving as she took Lee's cock down and drank his cum. It went directly into her stomach. A couple of drops leaked out and dripped down on her large full breasts. When she was sure Lee had finished his orgasm she let his cock go and it fell down against his balls too. She them looked down at her tits and saw the drops of cum. She took her fingers and lifted the drops off her breasts. She put them in her mouth and then showed her husband she had a huge load of cum in her mouth and on her tongue. Tim knew she had drank some of it and held some in her mouth to show him. He watched as she smiled and closed her mouth and swallowed. She licked her lips and opened her mouth again showing him she had in fact swallowed it all. Then he heard Antwan say, "Now go sit on your husband's lay and face me."

She smiled at Antwan and then smiled at Tim. She stood up and walked towards Tim. He said, "NO! I want no parts of this Antwan. Stay away from me Dot."

Antwan said, "Do we had to restrain you Tim. Don't worry you're only going to hold her on your lap you wont be involve in any of the actual fucking her. You won't get that pleasure again, unless she needs cleaning up, We all know how you like to eat our cum from her hot pussy."

The three men laughed and Tim saw Dot standing in front of him. She turned around and presented her ass right in front of his face. She sat down on her husband's lap and smiled saying, "Timmy I do believe your little cock is hard. You must have enjoyed watching me suck off my black men lovers."

Tim felt disgusted but he didn't say nor do anything. Dot sat and wiggled on his lap. Antwan looked at them and said, "Such a lovely couple. Don't you think so boys?"

They all laughed and Dot kept wiggling on Tim little hardon under his slacks. She sits on Tim's lap and Antwan told him to hold her legs open. When Tim did Antwan steps between them and told Tim to look at his cock. Tim saw the size of it in person now. Antwan said, "Watch now Tim. Watch as I slowly push it and it goes into your wife's pussy."

Tim couldn't help it he watches and when Antwan told him to help and use his hands to open her pussy Tim did it. Using his fingers Tim opened Dot's pussy lips and heard her say, "Yes! Oh yes my black master. Put your big cock in me and breed me tonight! Give me your baby Antwan. Fuck me, cum in me and breed me master."

Tim watches as Antwan slowly slid his huge cock further into Dot's body. Tim saw it go in more and more and more until finally Antwan's body was pressing against Dot's body. It was them that Tim realizes his wife has taken all of this older black man's cock in her cunt.

She began to moan with a sound of lust, which Tim had never heard from her before. He knew she was being fucked just like she wanted it now. Dot begins to thrust her body up trying to fuck her pussy on this big cock. Antwan was just standing there and let her fuck his dick. He told her, "Yes baby! That's it. Faster! Fuck me faster. Use that white cunt and give me your entire body baby. Give me your lust, your passion your desire. Show Timmy what you love more than him now." Tim just watched as the old man thrust in and out of Dot as she sat on her husband's lap and fucked the big black cock. Antwan said, "Timmy! See how she fucks me boy? See your wife going wild on my big black cock? She loves it Timmy. She loves it more than anything. She loves my cock more than she loves you. Tell him Dot tell your husband how much you love and want this black dick now."

She moans and turns her head so she could look at her husband holding her. As she looks at Tim she said, "I do Timmy! I love his cock so much! I think I would crazy if I didn't fuck him. Oh God you can't imagine how it feels to have so much cock up inside your pussy and how it feels as he pushes it in and out of my pussy. Oh God! Oh God! GOD! GOD! GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK MEEEEEEEEE Antwan!!!"

12