All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 14'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thanks a lot

absolutely great! a fairytale...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just great ,

I HATE TO SEE THIS END . IT REALY WAS GREAT. EVERYDAY I WOULD SEARCH FOR YOUR NEXT STORY. YOUR STORIES JUST KEPT SUCKING ME IT. THANK YOU.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Well you caught me Chagrined!! My main goal in

and this story was to get you really upset and to piss you and the rest of your dumbass KKK type of assholes off. Seems I did a really great job from all the replies i got on this story. Since i wrote about your insecurities and you little 8 year old cock you couldn't stand the idea of a white woman fucking a black man. Well wake up and see what's going on, maybe yours is doing it too. Keep writing asshole and keep showing everyone what a dick head cracker you really are. And I'm the racist, I think not!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Well if anyone would dream about shit it's

fumunda cheeze!! Thanks for writing cracker. You read all 14 chapters and each one pissed you off more and more. Dont you see how fucking sad that is as well as your life. Why not tell us why you read y stuff if you hate it and me so badly. Why do you even comment on stories you don't like. Or is it that you don't read my stories but because I'm black you just fucking hate me. It's you who should seek a day job. Get out more bud and enjoy the world and all the pussy around. Rather than sit and jerk off your little cock as you read these stories that piss yuou off go out and get fucked. Sad! You're really sad. Oh and FC I may not spell right but I'm fucking your sister.

hellraiser69hellraiser69over 17 years ago
I don't know

Why Some people get so upset over a story. its not real life. In storyland, White males have 5 inch cocks. While black males have 15 inches. In Storyland there are no STD,s. All female are 38dd or better. Why get upset ?? Its just a story. If you don't like it don't read it. Myself I found the story in a whole funny. Dot takes a couple of yards of man meat a day and can still walk. I know a girl that had sex with six guys in one setting. She could hardly walk the next day. But Dot doing this every other day. Its just a story.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Best Comment Award

It has to go to the anonymous mutant that accused WWW of having such bad english he must be a nigger and then proceeds to spell it niger. Maybe I was mistaken and WWW has been accused of being a country. I swear you evangelicals run with a real special crowd.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Oh my! UsualPornFreak suck language

You must be one of those crackers who can't speak a sentence w/o saying fuck or shit. Sad little wimp. Oh and bring it on cunt I'm here and your threats don't scare me infact I look forward to seing you one day so I can fuck you and your mouth up. Read all my stories asshole and enjoy them.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
hellraiser69 has it exactly righ!! It's a fuck

story on a fuck web site created to help you cum. Just like all the other stories on here it was written to help people cum. We masturbate as we enjoy reading about big cocks(any color) fucking the most beautiful well built women we can think of. I mean would you feel better it the woman was an ugly toad? It's a fucking story all you religious self righious assholes. Most of us don't even want to read your fucked up replies to any story. In fact we wonder why you read these stories since they apparently upset you so much. And what if the minister finds out you're doing it? Oh my you are all going to burn in hell for sure. Maybe they read it in the closet. Can't you see them sitting there in the dark, jerking off as fast as they can with their tongues out trying to get off just like the rest of is trying to cum and enjoy life. Wake up it's a story!! And they are hoping no one will ever know they actually do it! It's a fuck story, enjoy it for God sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this story incomplete as is

www,

Your story from the life of Dot and Tim has improved 10 fold in this, the 14th chapter. But now you are implying that the story is done (finished, finit). There are several critical questions that you have left unanswered. As the reader has had to read a great deal of repetitive text in the first 13 chapters, it behooves you now to give the readers a story conclusion that details the events leading to Tim's coma of 3 months. You may yet have a "Loving Wives" tale as saved at the 11 hour so to speak by a clever twist. Do it.

Remember about always doing your part to support women's health in all this. Actually Family health.

SlurpSlurpover 17 years ago
Loved it

I posted anon before but this was a great story throughout and the ending was quite appropiate if that was the ending. I really would like for you to revisit the birth of the baby she is carrying now. mmmmmmmmmm

SlurpSlurpover 17 years ago
Loved it

I posted anon before but this was a great story throughout and the ending was quite appropiate if that was the ending. I really would like for you to revisit the birth of the baby she is carrying now. mmmmmmmmmm

SlurpSlurpover 17 years ago
Loved it

I posted anon before but this was a great story throughout and the ending was quite appropiate if that was the ending. I really would like for you to revisit the birth of the baby she is carrying now. mmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT JOB

LOVED THE STORY KEEP IT UP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Congrats!

You really carried it off. Looking forward to many more fabulous stories.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Thanks

Thanks fro giving Tim back his sanity and life I think Tim will appreciate it more than ever what about the baby was it his baby or antwans that she is carrying was it white or black?

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A better ending

It would have been a better ending where Tim slowly pulls out a baretta and slowly pulled off each a round in each of the mens heads and the cheating wife 2 bullets in her head and one in tims head so he never wakes up and neither her has the black Baby either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To much

Just to much. I really enjoyed the story, never expected the ending. You really had me going there. I was waiting, hoping that you would let Tim get some backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Holy crap, what an ending!!!

Now that one took me for sure, didn't see that coming.

Wow, keep up the GREAT works and thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

Had to write again. Story was intense. It brought me at times

to tears, anger, laughter, you name it. What an ending!

Totally unexpected! Thanks for a little relief for Tim's

sanity. He should realize now that people are more complex

than they are in fantasies. Maybe now, I can take some

emotional rest. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice

itis great reading a sory where the hubby is reluctant to be cuckolded but is forced,not physacly but by trickery, a lost bet, or peer presure or wifes insistence.i like it when the wife reduces the husband to her servant. it would be great to read a story where the wife humiliates her husband by inviting her girlfriends over to a dinner party hosted by her new black lover and having her hubby do servant duties. the lover could order the husband to strip naked at the start of the party as the women cheer and laugh and smirk. if he had been rude to any of those friends they could get their revenge by taunting and teasing him as he served them drinks naked and called everone sir or ma'am.i think the best stories are where a group of white women trick their husbands into becoming their servants and then cuckold them by hosting a party or a beach house getaway where the white husbands must be naked servants to the wifes and their black lovers. another scenario would be for some black men to trick some white husband into becoming their servants , by trickery, a bet or libral white guilt ,and having the white women start out as reluctant then curious and finally eroticly turned on and enthusiastic of their husbands subservience to black men. maybe they could have a cuckold party or ceremony where the white males had to meekly admit their inferiority . i hope you can write some more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great finish to a story often difficult to read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ENJOYED IT

Even though, to me, it was a bit long, i skimped a bit, and not being able to read it all at once, had to look back sometimes to get back into the plot, dont know how you could write so much, well done,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What an idiot writer!!

Typical asylum graduate prattle about nothing much except nigger supremacy. God,what a waste of space!!

dakudasdakudasalmost 12 years ago

Wonderful story Sir, Wonderful Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rolling along with crappy story then...

you try to pull a fast one and make all the haters love you. Didn't work. Still an unbelievable pile of horse pucky and trying to "fix" it in the end just didn't change the previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT GREAT story!!! If you enjoy cuckolding stories this one is the best

And, I love the ending!!!! Great sex and great masturbation story, I jerked off 5 times in 3 hours reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dallas lives!

What a bunch of junk. You write this awful story and then try to make it right by claiming it was all a dream???? Totally ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
desicuck

Intial chapters were too good

Towards end, the humiliation part is not good . Husband should've enjoy his wife's interracial impregnation more ....

we cuckolds like that r8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Heh

I half expected some warped new chapter where Tim has a sex change operation, becomes Timella, has a uterus implanted, starts fucking a lot of niggers, and then has their kids. My, wouldn't that just be the ultimate cuck story! Hell, I'd bet money there's at least one reader in this forum (probably more) that privately wish they could do that themselves. I've heard the bullshit about how men are turned on by someone else fucking their wife, but when a writer so purposefully makes it all about a big black dick, then it's pretty obvious the author himself is the one that wants the dick. I think becoming a rump ranger is pretty fucked up, but it would make more sense for the author to come out of the closet and admit who he is, a secret lover of big black dick, than live a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Total and utter BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ya got to love it when an author writes SO much garbage

Takes SO much time to write a story to specifically piss off the readership. I don't think I've ever read a more over-the-top attempt at pure, unadulterated bullshit. What cracks me up was this was just like the episode of "Dallas" when JR shows up in the shower and everything was a dream. Tim was JR! So damn bad and so damn funny.

The rest of the story was just a hot pile of cow dung. Not a single original or clever piece to it. The things that Tim did and didn't do were SO hysterical I laughed myself silly. Tim has to go down in history as the dumbest man EVER! Just plain awful story, start to finish. A complete waste of time to read. No wonder this profile is banned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super Story

Keep writing, super story. Fun to read. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit!

Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit! Eat shit and die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
skimmed it all.

a real waste of time. reads like a wannabe bulls fantasy.

trouble is, as we all know "bulls" are inadequate little pricks who can't get a woman of their own, they have to rely on some sad little fuckwit and his slutwife to allow him to get his jollies pretending to be "alpha" ha ha ha ha fuckwits all of em!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have one question?

Why did it take 14 chapters to write this cuckold story? It wasn't the time spent gagging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Its not bad. Jumped from 5 to the end. Good ending.

Well I thought it was going to end bad. But it didnt. Jumped from 5 to the end. Glad I did. Grade is A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckold

Got bored with 14 chapters of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Middle score

Does anyone in this story ever sleep? Oh wait, i guess the kids sleep...a lot.

The kids were missing through out this story. Very young kids. what happened to them all the times there were strangers present, and how did they manage to never see strange men in the mornings?

How many times can a man come? Well in a dream I guess they can just keep cumming and cumming. I need to dream more (that should keep my wife happy)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Although terribly written ...

... and repetitive, there were plenty of very hot scenes in this story. The ending was rubbish though!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Thank heaven

Oh Brother! Thank heavens that this piece of trash for runned oft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending was the worst cop out since the last time the dream accuse was used, and there have been many it's not even very original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was on the whole a very good series but descended into s grotesque parody of cuckolding with criminals (including Dot - who in the end was nothing better than a modern day cruel slaveholder delighting in her own insanity, a shining example of someone who is no better than scum).

Dreams can get wild and completely out of hand and imo that also applied to this take, it would have been a better leaving it open ended and stopping before all the descent into black farcical comic dystopia.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

You know when you go for so many chapters on a theme, and one where its known to be based on a mental deficiency and repressed homosexuality, clearly you prove the studies far more correct than you do to prove them wrong.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

If some authors knew what kind of horrid shit they were creating, they would stop writing immediately and never pick up their "pen" again!

And I'm writing this even though I've only read two of those chapters!

fishgetterfishgetter9 months ago

The ending was the worst cop out since the last time the dream accuse was used, and there have been many it's not even very original. {{{{AMEN, AMEN this was just not good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous