Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dot climaxed hard and Tim saw her thrusting her pussy up and down on the big cock between her legs. "It's so powerful! So good! So very, very Good Tim. I love it so much!"

Tim watches her body lifting up and her hips pumping her snatch on the big dick inside her pussy. He realized he was no match against this old black man's cock. He couldn't complete with what Antwan was doing to his wife. He wasn't capable of fuck Dot like that, not at all. She cries out as she begins to orgasm again. Antwan told him to watch his wife go crazy as she climaxes on his dick again. Tim did and marveled at how this man could hold off from cumming.

Tim just held her legs open and watched his wife's lower body thrusting and pumping and humping and ramming her cunt as she lifting it up taking as much cock as she could as her orgasms sweeps over her. She was like an animal as he held her and Antwan fucked her. She hissed and moaned and made more animal noises than human when she was cumming.

Tim found it harder and harder to keep her legs open with his hands as she fucked herself on that cock. Finally the strength of her legs won out over the strength of Tim's arms. She pulled them out of Tim's hands and immediately squeezes them around Antwan's lower body as he fully impaled her with his cock. As Antwan buried his dick as deep as he could get, Tim saw her arch up and pump and pump and pump her hips and pussy on the 15 inches inside her. She screamed as she feels the cum from the black cock being pumped into her. "Yes! OH FUCK YES! He's cumming Timmy!! Oh God yes! He cumming in my womb! Oh God yes! Fill me Antwan give me all of your baby making seed. Oh God Tim it's so good! So very, very good!"

She screamed with each shot of cum Antwan pumps into her body. Tim knew Antwan was cumming deeper than he could even imagined doing. Tim also knew that Antwan was so deep inside her pussy if she wasn't on the pill she would be knocked up now with Antwan's baby.

As Antwan had cum he saw Tim looking down at the white fluid coating his black cock now. He smiled at Tim and told him, "I have her pills Tim. She hasn't taken a pill for two week now. Tonight she is the most fertile and you have just witnessed me breeding her."

Tim couldn't believe it he couldn't believe it so Antwan said it again, "Yes Tim she is not protected, and neither am I. Dot has just been impregnated tonight. I promised her I would do it while you watched. Now I'm telling you, watch Tim and see your wife become with child again. My child."

They continued to fuck and fuck for a long time even after Antwan had climaxed filling her with his cum. Dot laid back against her husband chest as he held her thighs open wide again when Antwan told him to do it. Tim watches the big black cock going in and out of his wife's pussy he hadn't lost an inch. Antwan was using a good 12 inches of his big dick to fuck Dot. Tim could hear her moaning I some sort of sexual trance and she keeps telling everyone how much she loves her black lover cock. She tells them all how much she loves his big dick inside her. She tells everyone that it's so much better than her husband's little white one. She cried out as Antwan gives her three hard orgasms before cumming inside her again as she rests on her husband's lap.

Antwan's cock finally began to deflate. Tim watched as Antwan finally stopped pumping into her and he tells, "Dot wrap your legs around my body now. It's time to go into Tim's bedroom and finish you off properly on Tim's bed. Boys come along you to Tim."

She obeys immediately and Antwan picks her up with his semi- hard cock still deeper inside her then Tim could ever get his little cock. Antwan tells Tim he should flow him to the bed and watch as his wife hump his cock and takes another load of his cum and he fills her with his black baby making seed. He tells Tim that tonight Dot will be breed with his cum and in 9 months she will have his baby. "Yes Timmy you'll be raising another man's child Tim. You'll work and support the baby and your wife while I fuck her and please her all day and all night. Tim begins to follow then into the bedroom. Once Antwan lays Dot on the bed Tim can se the cum running out of her pussy. Antwan tells his sons to hold her legs up over her head so the cum will merge with her see and she'll be knocked up. As the sons each take a leg, Tim sees his wife take each of their cocks in her hand and used her mouth to suck Antwan's cock. IT' all he can take, he's at the breaking point! Dot sees his eyes flare with hate and anger. She watches him and then hears him.

Tim screams out and can't stand it any longer. She sees him grab the baseball bat as he screams in rage. Tries to swing the bat at Antwan but realizes he can't move his arms or his legs. He struggles and struggles and can hear sounds. No they're voices coming from both sides and in front of him. But he can't seem to see anything! His rage is so great he screams again and again and struggles like he's insane. He tries harder now and with all his strength he pulls to get undone from whatever is holding him in place. He finds more strength then he knew he had and as he does he's able to free one arm.

His vision is becoming clearer now and he sees his wife standing by the bed. She is screaming but he can't seem to make out the words. Then that too clears up and hears her calling for help. He's sure the black men will be there in seconds and take the bat away from him and beat him to death for hitting their father.

But noting happens and Tim shakes his head and awakens from his 3-month comma. He realizes his wife is still calling for help as she tries to hold him down on the bed so he doesn't pull out IVs that are in his arms. She holds him and tells him he is going to hurt himself and he should stay still. Tim realizes that he's is in the hospital.

He stops struggling and sees his wife and some of his family standing there trying to help her hold him down. Then he sees men and women coming into the room. They have on white coats and Tim thinks they are the doctors and nurses. He feels a pinch in his arms and sees a needle going in. There is a warm feeling that comes over him now.

He stops struggling and begins to relax more and more as the drug begins to have an effect on him. He is still awake and watches his wife move next to him and touch his face. He feels her gentleness and her touch shows her love only her love.

Dot bent over him and kisses him. He moans thinking she is going to fill his mouth with black cum. He tries to move his face away and then gives up. She whispers, "You're all right now Tim, all right. It's been a very long time since you have opened your eyes and even longer since you have tried to said anything."

She whispers that she loves him and he realizes he is in fact there in a hospital with doctors and nurses around him as well as his family. He can't seem to recall what is going on. He looks at his wife and asked, "What...what...happened?"

But there were no real words, which came from his mouth. She knows he wants to say something so Dot looks at the doctor and asks if he can have a drink of water? The doctor tells her yes and she gives Tim a sip of water from a straw. He is then able to ask louder so she can hear him this time. "What happened? Why...why am I in this hospital? Where's Antwan, Alex and Lee?"

Dot sits on the edge of the bed and tells her husband she doesn't know who Antwan or Alex are and that she will tell him all about Lee some other time. Tim looks from one person to the other and asks again what was going on? He said that he doesn't understand what is going on.

Dot touches his face again and tells him that he was in a very bad car accident after leaving a baseball game that was canceled because of the rain. She said, "And you missed the make up game too baby. I went with your brother and his wife."

Tim can't believe what he is hearing and he asks, "By yourself, you went by yourself? You went by yourself Dot?"

She said, "I went with your brother and his wife Tim, not just myself. Lee gave us four tickets. He invited the four us the night you had your accident. And you have been a coma since then for three months. It two people's lives Tim one of them was Lee."

He just looked at her and finally he said, "Lee...he's dead?"

She said, 'Yes and I don't know who the other man was. But it's the only night I took off from being here with you Timmy. There was a woman in the back seat that was hurt very badly the same as you were baby."

Tim could see now that his arm is broken and so is his collarbone. Tim still wasn't sure what is going on. He said, "And you and I are...OK and still together?"

She looks at him and thinks he is to drugged up to finish the talk. Dot kisses him and said, "Rest now Tim we'll talk later."

He holds her arm and doesn't let her go. He said, "NO! Tell me Dot are you living with Antwan or Lee?"

She said, "God NO! Of course not Tim! I don't know an Antwan. Was he the other man in the car maybe? No Tim I go home every night to our home and our kids. You do remember that we're married and have kids don't you?"

He told her he did and she said, "Well I'm sure happy to hear that! Where did you get the idea I was with someone else?"

Tim seems to gather his ideas better now. He is still confused but said, "So we're OK? No problems? Nothing else going on between us?"

She kissed him again and tells him, "Well yes we're good. I'm a little over weight but as soon as the baby is born..."

She never finished the statement. He yells, baby? What baby?"

She said, "This baby! Tim! God you don't remember I'm due next month for God sakes. You better get some rest!"

Tim looks and sees she is very much pregnant. He feels a cold chill go up his back. She smiles and tells him, "In case you forgot Tim, 8 months. The baby is due next month baby."

She pats her belly and Tim begins to cry. She hold him and asks what was the matter. He can't talk and he holds her and finally he asks, "Could everyone leave the room I need to talk to Dot alone."

Everyone leaves and she sits there holding his hands now and looking at him. She said, "What's the matter Timmy? You're scaring me!"

He yells, "Don't call me that!"

She asks, "What Timmy?"

He tells her yes and she tells him, "OK! OK! God Tim calm down. What in the world is wrong with you? Why are you crying so much and look and sound so scared. Why are you acting like this? You're making me crazy I'm so worried. What's wrong baby?"

He said, "Dot I need to ask you one thing, one question, and please the truth I need to know...know the truth."

She holds his hand tighter and knows he is very afraid. She tries to smile a little and said, "Anything Timm...Tim and I always tell you the truth. What's wrong?"

He looks at her and tells her, "Now this may sound nuts Dot I have to ask it. The baby...is it ours? I mean is it my child?"

She looks astonished, shocked and said, "Well who the hell else's would it be? Tim! What's going on?"

He said, "So it was a dream? Only a dream! Oh My God!"

He starts to laugh and she asks him to tell her what the hell is going on? He said, "Oh Dot you can't believe the hell I have been in for what seemed like two years. It's unbelievable to me that what I was dreaming wasn't real. Oh God, thank God it was just a dream."

He begin to shake and cry and then pulled his wife to him and holds her for a very , very long time. When they separated she asks again what it was that got him so upset. He smiles and tells her he will tell her about it some times but not now. He doesn't want to have to relive it. He kisses her and asks her to sit with him. They sit and hold each other and don't say anything. The rest of the family comes back in and he sees his kids now. He gathers them up as best he can with his wife trying to keep them from hurt him.

Finally the doctor come sin and tells them all that Tim needs to rest now. As they say their good-byes he kissed them all and thanks God he has them all. After they leave Tim ponders what he had been dreaming. He realizes that filling a fantasy can be wonderful but it can also be a horror. He realizes that a cuckold's live is a horror to him now. He has no desire to see his wife have any type of sexual relationship with anyone black or white only him. He swears he will never bring up the idea of sharing his wife with another man or woman. He swears he will never even think about having a black man in their lives again.

Tim begins to feel a calm come over him that he hasn't felt in a long time. He knows his live is back to normal and that his wife isn't the whore for black cock like he was sure she was. There was no Antwan or Alex and Lee was dead. He will never introduce her to a black man again and surely won't suggest they swing in anyway. From now on a plain vanilla sexual relationship with a woman he loves dearly would be enough form him. The thrill of having his wife back and the idea of having sex with her again was quiet enough stimulation for him. In fact he could feel his cock getting harder as he saw his wife's beautiful young body in his dreams now and he was the one who was full inside her pussy. He smiled as he drifted off with his hardon.

"Be careful of what you wish for or what you think you want! You just might get it or more!" Tim knew truer words were never spoken.

*

You all let me know what you think of the story. I know some of you can't wait to tell me.

D!! Baby! I hope you liked it and I hope you'll write and tell me what you think. Regards and thanks for a great idea for a story and your friendship.

12