Double Trouble: Chaste Comeuppance

Story Info
Wife locked him in chastity, now what about his mistress?
7.9k words
4.59
24.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to share a time saving preface for you. This is only a fantasy, as with most stories here. There is infidelity, chastity and denial, and a small bit of cuckoldry. I enjoy constructive comments and ratings. If you do not enjoy the subject matter, save your time.

*

They sat at opposite ends of the small dining room table in her swanky high-rise apartment. They were not at opposite ends because of any trouble. He liked to be able to look at her while they ate. So, as he ate the spaghetti and meatballs she had prepared for them, he watched her. She was oh so easy to look at.

She had smooth, soft, mocha tinted flesh, which was accented perfectly by the light brown peasant blouse she wore. The plunging neck line of the blouse also accented one of her other attributes...well, both of them. She was very well endowed. He imagined sucking one of her large erect nipples into his mouth, as he had so often before. His manhood stirred...always did in her presence.

She caught him staring and flashed that big, toothy smile at him. Her bright eyes twinkled mischievously.

Nobody would believe that despite her thick, perfectly fit physique, it was that smile and those eyes which had first stolen his heart.

But she knew it. And she used it without any malice. She knew very well how to use that smile to seduce or win someone over.

She was the whole package. Smart...much smarter than him, in his opinion. Witty, adventurous, and she just exuded sensuality. He was one lucky son of a bitch.

Damn, he was going to miss her.

They worked in the same firm. Their affair had begun about a year before when they'd been on the same project team for a month. That smile, those eyes, her laugh, and yes, that incredible body, had made him rationalize their relationship. Despite the beautiful wife he had at home.

He had no idea what she saw in him. He was no slouch...women hit on him all the time. They both made good money, and she had never asked for a dime, so she was no gold digger. Whatever it was that had smitten her, he was glad.

They each took off from work the third Thursday of every month and met at her apartment. They would watch movies, go to a museum or hiking, or any number of things young lovers could do in a day.

And fuck each other's brains out. She was insatiable, and she caused him to be also.

He knew he was a sonofabitch. But he was a LUCKY sonofabitch.

He had been tempted to enjoy her charms one last time before he told her. But he respected her too much to use her like that. Damn he was going to miss the way it felt to be inside of her. To touch her. To be touched by her. She had such a magical touch.

"J-Judith, we need to talk."

She laughed, "Well, that's never good...sounds ominous, whats up?"

Then she looked into his eyes and saw the anguish in them. She saw the tear roll down his cheek...the first tear she had ever seen her strong man shed. She did not have to hear the words. She knew.

Her fork clattered to the table even before he spoke.

"I...I can't do this anymore." He barely managed to choke out the statement.

He saw the anger flash in her eyes. All the passion she put into life, into her love-making, could also find release in her temper. He had just incurred her wrath.

She was up in an instant, and stalking around the room in frustration. "Fuck! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUUUCK!!"

She was so angry she could not form a coherent sentence yet.

As she paced stridently back and forth, he watched, frozen. And now he felt even more like an asshole. Because even as he was fearful that she was going to start throwing things at him or stab him with that fork, seeing her muscles flex in that perfect ass had his cock straining.

"MOTHERFUCKER!"

Now she did pick up a framed photo of him and threw it against a wall, shattering it. The pacing and an occasional scream went on for several more minutes.

"You...YOU think you can just dump me like some cheap side ho?!! MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!"

Now he was on his feet, pleading.

"NO! No, no, no, it isn't like that! I love you! You are fantastic!"

His fervant response calmed her...slightly. Her voice lowered. He had never once treated her like just a piece of ass. It was part of why she was with him.

She almost whispered, "What then?"

"I...I just. I just feel I should try to make it work more with Mary Ann. Its not you..."

"What does one have to do with the other? You know I don't want to get married. That's why this works. I would never want to break ya'll up. Mary Ann is a sweetheart...and I don't want the complications of a real relationship..."

She caught on to the fact that, despite his assertions, his eyes continued to focus on the depths of her cleavage and the way her body moved. She leaned over to move an item on the coffee table. She did not need to move it...she needed to bend over so her breasts would nearly fall out of the low cut peasant blouse, so the darkness of her areola would hint at their presence. It worked. She heard him gasp softly.

Judith made the distance between them in seconds. She had him flat against the wall, her breasts pressed against him before he comprehended she was there.

She squirmed against him, then kissed him. "Are you sure you can give these girls up, daddy bear?" She spoke with a slight pout.

Her right hand had a ring on the index finger, nothing fancy...her sorority ring from college. But...

When Judith swiftly drove her hand down on to his crotch, to remind him of her talents, she heard a distinctive "Tink!"

"What the fuck?" There was obviously something metal inside his jeans.

Now he really was sweating bullets and trying to make an escape. She kept him hemmed in and then quickly grabbed his belt...he tried to pull her hands away but she just slapped his hands aside.

Quickly his pants and underwear were at his ankes.

Now on full display was his high-tensile steel chastity device. Not just a tube, but a small cock cage built in to a waistbelt. It was not coming off without a key. Only his swollen testicles were visible. Precum leaked from a slot at the head, but his penis was completely covered and could not be seen.

"Dayum, dude. That is some serious shit!"

She began laughing, holding her hand over her mouth. She was laughing so hard that no sound escaped her. She was in hysterics. She backed up a few steps so she could take in the view better.

It took her awhile to regain some semblance of composure. Tears of anger had been traded for tears of laughter.

She finally motioned towards his crotch, and managed to croak out between giggles, "Wh-why? Why would you do this to yourself?"

He instinctively reached down to pull up his pants to cover the source of his embarassment, turning away from her as he did so.

As he turned, she saw the bright, Barbie hot pink padlock holding the assembly together in the middle of his back. Where he could not reach it, even if he had a key.

She shrieked with renewed laughter, "Oh, Gawd! You're so precious with your little Barbie lock!"

He shrugged his hips into his jeans, ready to leave and put an end to this horrible day. She would happily watch him go now, he was sure.

He moved towards the front door, but she was closer and quicker, her athletic legs driving her to block his path.

"Oh, no you don't, you little coward. I deserve an explanation. And I still want to check this out..."

He glared back. She changed her expression to a pout, which she knew he could not resist, "Pwease, lover?"

He melted, of course.

"Yippee! Now, strip. All of it."

Once he had done so, he stood awkwardly in the middle of her living room, exposed to her and to anyone who could see in through her 15th floor panoramic windows. He was all the more tense because normally if he was naked, so was she. But she made no effort to disrobe.

She left him standing as she sat on the couch. "So. Spill. What the fuck is this? Why would you lock yourself up?"

He looked at his feet, hands behind his back like a little boy in trouble.

"I didn't. SHE did."

"And you LET her?"

"Uh-uh. She handcuffed me in my sleep, then put it on. She has the key on a necklace she's wearing."

"Kinky. Why?"

He shuffled his feet. "She said she was complaining to her friends that I wasn't paying enough attention to her. One of her friends told her that if she locked me up in chastity and didn't let me cum for awhile, I would be a lot more attentive...so she did."

"Oh my god. How long?"

"It was three weeks ago...she won't tell me when...or if, she plans to let me out..."

"YOU haven't gotten off in THREE WEEKS??"

He shook his head in the negative.

"And this is why you wanted to break up with me?"

He pointed at his midsection, "Well...I'm of no use to you now...I figured I would save you the trouble of dumping me. And it IS pretty embarassing."

She crossed her legs, regarded her long red fingernails for a moment, and thought about her response. Then she pursed her lips, and spoke gently.

"Oh, honey. I do not want to hurt your feelings, but apparently I have to be honest with you or lose you. And no, honey, I do NOT want to lose you."

He returned her gaze, puzzled.

She leaned forward to speak, which again accented her remarkable cleavage. She watched as his cock cage jumped and he cringed. Smiling, she sat straight again before continuing.

"You are the sweetest, funniest, most charming man I know. Which is why I let myself get tangled up with a married man. I get to spend time with you without the commitment."

She hesitated, knowing this was going to hurt. But at this point it had to be done.

"Sweetie...honey pie...I'm sorry, but your little white boy dick just ain't anything to write home about."

He looked crestfallen. She tried to bring his spirits up.

"But your personality! And I am telling you...HONESTLY, not just being nice...you eat pussy better than anyone I've ever had, man or woman. I do not want to lose that magical tongue of yours, honey."

"Have...have I ever made you orgasm?"

"Oh, honey...you have given me the BEST ever orgasms...just not with your winkie..."

"So...what now?"

She considered for a moment. "Well. How about we try a new paradigm shift? Now that Little Robert is out of the mix?"

She raised her butt up and worked her skirt up her hips to reveal she had not been wearing any panties. She spread her legs, displaying the puffy lips of her sex.

"Why don't you get over here and give mommy some kisses to prove how much you want to keep her happy?"

He hesitated. Logic and his pride told him to get dressed and leave. She had just insulted his manhood, and was perfectly fine with his sexual denial.

On the other hand. He was staring at her very hairy nether regions. Her nectar glistened on her muff from her arousal. She had once told him she had never shaved. Never. It was a source of pride for her to display her womanhood au natural. And having his face between her thighs was one of his favorite places to be.

She gave him "the look." He was taking too long and was about to piss her off, again.

He used his nose to spread that mass of pubic hair so he could reach her lips for his first kiss of the day. She smiled in satisfaction and felt a flash of excitement when she heard him inhale to savor her scent. It was a validation of her effect on him, and it thrilled her.

She felt his lips closing on her labia lovingly, sucking them into his warm mouth one at a time. He then bathed them with his tongue.

She felt him bury his face between her lips, and then felt his long, talented tongue pressing into her canal, trying to reach her G-spot, thrashing within her.

"Ohhhh...Rawwwberrrt...more Robert..."

She felt his strong hands on her thighs as he began bathing her swollen clitoris with his soft, flattened tongue, up, down, left, right. Sucking it tenderly into his mouth and loving it some more.

Involuntarily she began thrusting herself against him, fucking his face softly.

He hummed with satisfaction, which only served to vibrate her center with more sensations.

"Oh gawd, Robert! Yesss!"

Robert revelled in the taste of her, the texture of her flesh, and the passionate, unrestrained responses to his ministrations. He alternated his techniques, gradually ramping up her ecstacy.

She could hardly take it anymore...she wanted to cum...she needed it. She gripped his soft hair in her fingers and pressed his mouth tighter to her mound.

He took her subconscious signal, he had been waiting for it. He moaned and reflexively rotated his hips in a vain effort to achieve some contact with his straining manhood. It was not going to happen.

She felt his hands move to the fleshy globes of her ass where he gripped them...hard. Then he buried himself into her...feeling her lips against his mouth, her moist pubes tickling his cheeks. That was comforting, but it did not deter him from his goal.

He drew her thick clit into his mouth so he could keep the sensitive flesh where he wanted it. Now as if assaulting a target, he began darting his pointed tongue about her clit, up, down, swirling around her pulsing button.

That did it.

She maintained a death grip on his hair, raising her hips up to maintain contact.

Robert decided it was time. He went after her bud with a passion, sending her over the top...

Judith felt him begin lashing her clit voraciously and she just lost it.

"OooaaayyyueeeeFUUUUCCCCK!

She pumped herself against his tongue and screamed through multiple orgasms. He held her hips firmly so he could stay on point. Finally the strongest of the orgasms took her over and she clamped her thighs down on his head, raised her butt up off the couch and shook violently.

When she had finished she relaxed back onto the couch and sighed contentedly. What she knew would happen next was one of the reasons she loved her paramour. And one of the reasons she was willing to fight to keep him.

Rather than standing up, or laying down in exhaustion, or leaving...even before his chastisement it was the same...rather than jumping up and ramming his manhood into her, he would tenderly begin kissing her thighs. Caressing her legs and abdomen with his magic touch, he would slowly work his way back to her labia again. Knowing she was sensitive, his mouth and tongue would love on her ever so softly until he felt her begin to press back against him again. The he would renew his assault until she was screaming through another series of orgasms.

Then he would do it again. And again. Until she surrendered and pushed him away, completely spent.

Before, when he had not been locked up, she would welcome him into her, crying out in feigned ecstasy as he came, his groans of release a thrill.

Now, she realized, she also got a thrill because after a half dozen series of powerful orgasms, she was done. She could relax, and there would be no mess to clean up.

He knelt between her legs, which rested on his shoulders, and trembled in unrequited sexual tension as precum dripped from his chastity cage.

She smiled, displaying those magnificent teeth, "Oh, honey, you are a sight! Thank you so much...I cannot wait to do this again!"

He was trying to regain some semblance of control. "So...so...you still want me even though this is all I can do for y-you? We'll meet again next month?"

She reached up and caressed him, trying to calm him.

"Are you kidding me? This is fucking glorious. You give such magnificent head...nobody has EVER made me orgasm the way you do...even with a man-sized dick. Even the best dick I've ever had doesn't last a tenth as long as your tongue. You wear me the fuck out, honey bear."

Despite the obvious slam about his cock, he swelled with pride from her praise of his other talents.

"So even though my manhood is lacking, you want me?"

"Oh, sweetie...don't take it the wrong way...you are ALL MAN. The fact you take care of me, and I don't have to clean up a mess, makes me want you all the more. Since its all about me now...I cannot wait til next month. I want this all the time!"

She hesitated, knowing there was another side to this coin. She spoke softly, her voice breaking.

"The real question is do you still want this," she motioned to indicate her body, "since Judith cannot take care of you? Do you still want to do what you just did since I can't reciprocate?"

Her heart soared. Taking in her magnificent body, her radiant smile, with her juices still coating his face, he did not even hesitate. Still trembling, he nodded emphatically.

Thus, Judith and Robert's relationship continued, and even grew without his phallus between them. In fact, without intercourse, without the time and clean-up required with actually fucking him, Judith became insatiable and much more demanding. Her apartment was only a few blocks from their firm's office, so now she insisted he meet her there for lunch at least twice a week, sometimes more.

The lunch she always prepared for him...was her. Her co-workers commented about how radiant she was...Alison said she was obviously get laid often, and well. Judith would simply grin coyly in response.

Robert's wife also was pleased with having him locked up. So he found himself between Judith's thick thighs several times a week, and devouring Mary Ann's pale flesh nearly every night.

HIS co-workers noticed he was happy, but obviously sexually frustrated. Every little flash of leg, or cleavage, or sexual reference, drew a response from him. He placed napkins in his underwear in an attempt not to stain his pants with precum. It did not always work.

In addition to her frequent demands for his oral talents, Judith still wanted their monthly Thursdays so they could just be a couple. A movie, a museum, cuddles on the couch.

Several more weeks had gone by, and Mary Ann still had not allowed Robert to orgasm. She did handcuff him at least three times a week when she would remove his chastity device. At those times she would shower with him, soap up and wash his genitals, and shave his testicles to keep them smooth. She would masturbate him to "let the inmate stretch and exercise." She introduced him to edging, but refused to allow him to finish, no matter how much he begged.

She also refused to explain further why she had chosen this path. He had neglected her, this made her happy, so he could live with it.

It was on a Friday, when Judith had taken the afternoon off work, that Robert decided to stop by on his way home and surprise her with a bouquet of flowers. He had to get home, so he wasn't expecting anything physical. He just wanted to let her know she was appreciated for more than her sex.

As he entered the lobby, he held the huge arrangement of roses up in front of his face...having spotted a co-worker walking out of the large apartment building as he walked in. It would not do to start rumors at work.

He let himself into her apartment, and was setting the flowers on the dining room table when he sensed her enter the room from her bedroom.

Still looking down at the flowers to make sure he sat them securely, "I didn't know Jerome lived in your building..."

He glanced up and saw her, his heart stopping. Since the day she had discovered his chastity belt, their sexual liaisons had been all about cunnilingus. She had not found it necessary, just for his edification, to disrobe just so he could eat her pussy. Each time she would hike up her skirt, or pull off her jeans, but otherwise stay dressed, while insisting he strip so she could see his muscular body and his constrained cock.

So it had been nearly two months since he had witnessed the scene before him.

Her thick thighs framed her hairy muff...her muscular legs stood askance...her thin waist contrasted her rich curves. His eyes scanned up her smooth mocha colored flesh to take in the large, perfectly shaped breasts which always took his breath away. Her silver dollar sized areola were centered by erect, eraser sized dark brown nipples...she was obviously happy to see him. Her eyes twinkled and she smiled broadly looking at the flowers.