Double Trouble: Chaste Comeuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're beautiful!"

He barely recognized the sound of the shower running in her bathroom. He realized he had caught her unaware...she hadn't been naked for him. But he was counting his blessings.

His cock throbbed in it's prison.

"OH, god...YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL."

He couldn't help himself. He stepped quickly to her, taking her in his arms and kissing her upraised lips. He caressed her magnificent breasts, then suckled on them as she ran her fingers through his hair.

It had not been the plan, but he had to have her...to the extent he could. Leaving her standing, he dropped to his knees, placing himself between her outstretched legs. He pulled her sex to his open mouth, taking her in. He inhaled her scent deeply.

"Oh, Robert....nooo...."

He was lost in her sensuality, massaging her entire labia with his lips, darting his tongue across her swollen clit.

"Oh...fuuuck...you dirty man...you BEAUTIFUL, nasty bastard...ohgawwd...I love you..."

He spread her pubic hair with his face and delved into her. He was leaned back on his haunches in order to get to her deeply.

Dirty? Nasty bastard? She had never called him that before. He didn't care. She could call him anything she wanted as long as she let him love her.

She clasped his hair in her fingers, pressed him tight into her center, and cried out, "Oh, Robert!!"

He sucked her clitoris into his mouth and began lashing desperately.

She screamed tantric screams as she came so hard that she ejaculated. She had done this before, and he loved it. He opened his mouth to cover her entire sex and began swallowing her squirt...her girl cum...as fast as he could. She nearly collapsed. He had to hold her up with his face and his strong arms wrapped around her waist.

The fluid flowing into his mouth became thicker...and the taste was...different. It took him a moment through the haze of his arousal, but he recognized it. Or at least a version of it. He had tasted it on his lovers after he had fucked them before.

"Mmmmppphhhh???!"

She clutched him more tightly with her hands and her thighs, "I'm sorry, baby... I am so sorry...but please...Ohh...PLEASE don't stop now..."

He could not have stopped if he wanted to. Not because of her orgasmic death grip...he was strong enough to over power her...but because he needed her orgasm as much as she did.

So he continued gulping and swallowing, gripping her beautiful bubble butt so hard with his hands that he left bruises from his fingers she would happily feel for days.

When she realized he not only was not going to stop...but was UNABLE to stop...that he HAD to have her inspite of what she had done, passion surged through her and she came even harder. It only made it worse...or better, when he drained her of the mix of fluids in her body and went after her clit again.

Now she did collapse. She was unable to stand. He caught her in his arms and carried her to her bed. He flung her down onto the tangled, cum covered sheets and dropped down between her thighs again to finish the job.

She could not stop screaming his name. She did not think the orgasms would ever end.

When they finally did, at last, she lay with her head on his heaving chest. She had run to turn off the shower, now she was staring at his chastity cage as it bobbed up and down, precum leaking from the slotted head to leave a mess on his abdomen.

She leaned down and took it into her mouth, sucking gently to clean it of his semen. Then she did the same to his abdomen until it too was dry...momentarily.

"Oh, honey. I really do wish I could give you a good blow job right now, to show you how much I appreciate you."

"I wish you could too!" He laughed.

Then he grew a little more solemn, "How long?"

"Jerome?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Only a couple weeks."

"Honestly?"

She looked him in the eyes, so he could read her sincerity, "Yes, dear, honestly."

She kissed him, "Can I talk to you about it? Are we done?"

"If I have any say in it, no, we most definitely are not done. I can hardly expect you to be monogamous with me, when I go home to my wife every night."

She grinned, "That makes me so happy. Did you like it? Did it excite you? I really did not mean for that to happen."

"The reaction YOU had to it excited the hell out of me."

"You didn't say YOU liked it...guess it would be crazy to think you would. Would...will, I mean...damnit, I'm a wanton, selfish whore...will you do it again?"

He smoothed her hair with one hand soothingly. "You really liked it, huh?"

She nodded sheepishly.

"You have to say it."

She gasped, "Seriously? Is it not humiliating for you?"

"It is, actually." He motioned to his long suffering, locked up manhood, "In case you hadn't noticed, I've learned I must like being humiliated."

She hid her face in her hands in embarassment while he continued caressing her. Then she looked up at him, trying not to laugh.

"Robert. Robby...will you...will you keep sucking my...oh god...I can't..."

She struggled to compose herself, "Robert, will you still eat me even if I'm fucking someone else?"

"More specific." He was enjoying her embarassment. It was rare that he could make her blush.

"OMG, you're horrible! Fine! Will you lick Jerome out of my nasty, cum-filled cunt when I fuck him?!"

He laughed heartily. "I still think it needs tweaking."

She glared at him incredulously.

"I've never, ever, heard you beg."

Her eyes flashed. "You want me to beg??"

He shook his head slowly. And slowly, it dawned on her. Now she smiled, giddily. He sooo knew how to make her happy.

She got up and straddled his chest. Her full muff hair tickled his chest and she stared down at him from between her big breasts, smiling but serious.

"Little Robby, from this point forward, you WILL clean my pussy for me with your tongue whenever I let Jerome fill it with his cum. You WILL swallow every last drop so I don't have to clean myself."

He smiled back at her.

"Better?"

"Yes, ma'am. You are the boss."

"Wow. Do you LIKE his cum?"

He did not hesitate, "No, ma'am. Absolutely not...not in the least."

She feigned bashfullness, "So...even though you don't like it, you'll do it for little ol' me?"

"Every. Damn. Time."

"Wow, you must really like me."

"I do...I really do."

She bent down and kissed him. Then placed her left nipple in his mouth. As he suckled it, she asked, "Any more questions?"

As she shifted to her right nipple, "Is there anyone else?"

"No, not right now. And I promise, from now on I will tell you."

She let him love on her chest for awhile. Then something occurred to her. He liked to be humiliated. Okay.

"Don't you want to know why?"

It took him a minute to catch up since his girls were in his mouth. He nodded in the affirmative without stopping.

She was only too happy to let him.

"Because...mmm, right there...because even though YOUR little peepee doesn't do anything for me, I AM a woman...and I still NEED DICK."

She ground herself on his chastity cage, feeling it bounce upwards as he sucked a hickie onto her left tit.

"Oh, fuck yes, suck my tits hard, you little bastard. I NEED dick...and Jerome has such a BIG, GORGEOUS DICK, I just have to have it."

He pushed his midsection up into her...hard, covering her breasts with more hickies.

"Jerome's dick is so big...always so fucking hard...HIS dick makes me CUM...HARD...I really missed having a REAL cock buried in my snatch...I LOVE the way it feels when he cums and fills me with his jizz...not a little spurt from your little white boy wee wee..."

She pounded violently onto his caged cock as she orgasmed. Robert shook bodily and screamed into her breasts as he edged...hard.

When they had calmed down...quite an undertaking, he had to shower and dress. He had a date night with his wife. He wasn't sure where he would find the energy. He really did love his wife too...but this had been intense.

Before he left, she held him, lovingly. "You need to know something before you go..."

"Okay?"

"Jerome really does have a big, beautiful dick...and I am able to cum on it. I told you I would be honest with you. But..."

He looked at her, puzzled at the sudden emotion in her voice.

"I meant what I said EARLIER. Nobody...NOBODY...has ever made me cum the way YOU do. And I love you for the love you put into me. And I do not love Jerome. I might love his dick...but I do not love him."

"Thank you...I needed that. I like you picking on me...but I needed that."

She grinned, "I also meant the other thing."

He looked at her quizzically.

"You are going to eat my creampie every chance I get. That was so fucking hot."

An hour later, Robert was with his wife. They took in the latest play and then went to their favorite steak house. He really did love her, and she treated him like gold...despite recent appearances. He could not explain the dynamics of his disloyalty to himself, much less anyone else.

Now they sat across from each other enjoying their meal. He looked at her and considered how lucky he was, even though she had denied him for months now.

She may be pretty much the polar opposite of Judith, but she had something in common with his mistress. She was drop dead gorgeous and smart as hell.

She was petite, red haired, green eyed, fair skinned and freckled with a runner's body. She possessed pert, smallish breasts and small hips. She was quite a bit shorter than her husband.

Mary Ann smiled at her big, beefcake husband and decided to mess with him a bit. Playfully.

"So. How is little Robert doing tonight?"

He looked around, trying to see if anyone was within earshot. Some were, so he lowered his voice, "He's okay."

"Oh, really? He's okay? How long has it been?"

"Huh?"

She pointed her fork at his midsection. "Don't be coy, boy. Two months?"

He mumbled a reply.

He was not certain anyone could hear. She, on the other hand, with her feminine senses, KNEW there were half a dozen women who had already honed in on their conversation and were listening intently while pretending not to be.

"Speak up hubby. Or it could be a lot longer."

He looked into her eyes and knew she meant it. So he spoke loud and clear, hoping anyone who overheard would not know the context.

"Seventy-five days."

"Wow. About two and a half months then. And you haven't even masturbated in all that time, babe? Nothing behind my back?"

The other ladies were wondering if he had been away for that long.

He realized she was messing with him, and decided it was best to just play along. Keep her happy.

"You know I have not, ma'am. It is not possible."

She fixed him with a quizzical glance.

"Why is it not possible? I know men."

"Because you locked me in a chastity belt. I cannot even touch myself."

He stared in wonderment at the look in her eyes, the subtle smile, and the inflection of her voice. He could only describe it as "benevolent cruelty" or compassion with a complete lack of concern for his physical needs.

"I know...isn't it delicious?"

One woman actually started to swivel her head around to make sure she had heard correctly before she caught herself.

Mary Ann whispered...but loud enough for straining ears to hear, "I can't wait to get home...that play made me so fucking horny...I need you so damned bad."

"I...I'm glad you are happy...I really, honestly am. You deserve to be happy."

"Okay, now that we are being straight with each other, how is little Robert?"

His strong, masculine voice wavered, "He is always trying to get hard, baby...I really NEED to cum so bad..."

She touched his hand, "Now, now, babe...what have we learned?"

"I...men...only NEED to cum if they are making babies..."

"Damn, this is making me so hot. Which means?"

"I...men...if they aren't making a baby they only WANT to cum. There is no reason for them to cum."

"And since you have had a vascectomy, and cannot give me a baby, what does that mean?"

There was a "pregnant" pause. A blonde woman nearby had already "done the math." She blurted out, "Oh my god!"

"That I will never NEED to cum again. I only WANT to orgasm."

"I cannot wait to get you home."

He hesitated...he had never asked this question before, "But doesn't that mean women don't NEED to cum unless they are making a baby, either?"

She had been waiting for this. She grinned sardonically, "Of course. You are absolutely right. That means that both of us only WANT to experience orgasms."

She reached her foot under the table and rubbed his leg with it, "But...I have the pussy, so I make the rules."

He nodded.

"Honestly, honey. You remember how it was before I locked you up. You never paid me any attention. Now you are so loving...and you go down on me SO well...I've never had it so good."

"You WANT to make me happy, right?"

"Very much..."

"Well...I WANT to have your face buried between my thighs, knowing I don't have to get all messy from your semen...hearing you whine because you cannot get an erection...that makes me happy."

Monica squirmed in her seat when she saw Robert lick his lips.

Mary Ann had to put the final nail in the coffin, for the benefit of her listeners.

"And what are the rules?"

"You cum if and when you want."

"And?"

"I cum if and when you want."

"I am such a lucky girl!"

Nearby, Monica was tapping away on her cell phone. The chastity belt she had selected would be delivered in 7-10 business days. She looked across the table at her boyfriend, Ray and smiled. He smiled back, oblivious.

A young woman named Svetlana stood from her table and walked over to Mary Ann's table. Quietly in broken English, she asked, "I am sorry. Please forgive. What is 'go down?'"

Mary Ann looked at Robert expectantly. He spoke in low tones, "Cunnilingus..."

"Cunny-ling-gwist?"

Mary Ann giggled, "My husband is definitely an accomplished cunnilinguist..."

Svetlana blushed, still not understanding, but fearing she was being laughed at.

Mary Ann motioned for her to come closer, cupped her hand to the woman's ear and whispered.

Svetlana looked shocked, "Men will do that?"

Mary Ann nodded toward Robert, "Yes...and it is very good."

Svetlana sat down heavily in her booth. She glared across at her husband. Seymour looked up from his baked potato. He knew he was in trouble. But as usual, he had absolutely no idea why.

Mary Ann looked across at HER husband, fingering the small key hanging between her breasts, "Take me home, beautiful, I have dessert ready for you..."

Robert continued to be amazed...and thrilled by the changes in his wife. She was insatiable, with a voracious appetite for sex ever since she had locked him up.

That certainly had not been the case before chastity. She certainly had not been frigid. nor had she treated sex as a duty. But her desires had been very occasional and unexcited. It was difficult to say which came first, the chicken or the egg...but he had felt neglected attention-wise also. He did not want to blame his infidelity on Mary Ann's disinterest, but he also knew it was a factor.

As they were driving home, his mind wandered to the events earlier in the day. Not thinking it may arouse inquiries from her, he fumbled around as he asked, "So...I'm not asking to be let out before you want..."

She tittered, "Well that's good..."

"I'm just curious. Does my penis do anything for you?"

"Why, Robert. Are you trying to guilt or shame me? Remember neglecting your wife is what got us here..."

"No...no, not at all. Its just an honest question and I'm curious..."

She contemplated a moment how to phrase her response.

"It feels good...and I feel very close to you when we make love...like we're one person..."

"I sense a however coming..."

"However...if you are asking if he gives me orgasms...no. I do miss him...but its like missing your caresses when you're gone. It feels really good, but it won't make me cum."

"Wow. Thank you for being honest with me."

"You're welcome?"

He tried not to be crestfallen as with Judith when she told him virtually the same thing. Unless he could change something, he would only get laid if one of them wanted to throw a pity fuck his way.

"Don't be depressed, baby. Most men are like that...YOU have something most men do not have."

"And what would that be?"

"You are a gentleman with a very talented tongue and a desire to use it. I would not trade you for the biggest swingin' stud in the world...honest."

When they arrived home Mary Ann spared no time in herding him to the bedroom. As they walked, laughing, through the den, something caught Robert's eye. Mary Ann's diplomas and college momentos were mounted on the wall next to his. Their "I love me" wall. A document from her sorority was next to her diploma, obviously important to her. He of course didn't have time to peruse it...but something registered. A symbol on it seemed familiar. It flashed through his consciousness, then was gone as his wife playfully tugged at his belt to pull his pants down.

Once in the bedroom, she stood before him, "Undress me, please."

He did so slowly. Enjoying the view of her pert, teardrop shaped breasts with the tiny little nipples protruding in her excitement. Her chest was freckled, which never ceased to fascinate him.

Between her narrow hips her pubic area, as always, was smoothly and completely bare of any hair. He loved the ready access it gave him with his mouth. He could not explain how he was equally thrilled to devour Judith's thickly carpeted sex or his wife's entirely nude genitals.

She lay back on the bed, beckoning him to his place between her raised and opened legs. As he lay on the bed between them, she lay against the headboard, getting comfortable for a lengthy session.

He began by caressing her calves and her feet...foreplay to build her up. She did not need building up tonight.

She tugged at his shoulders, pulling him to her center.

"Don't toy with me," she whined, "I NEED IT NOW..."

"I thought we both didn't need it, but only WANTEmmmmppphhhoh"

His sarcasm was interrupted as she pulled his face forcefully into her womanhood.

"Shut up and eat your dessert I worked so hard on, baby..."

So he did. None of the usual casual mouthing of her labia and canal, he went straight for her small but prominent clit and savaged it with his tongue. At the same time he raised his arms up around her hips, and took hold of her chest with his large, strong hands. He alternated between massaging them firmly and tweaking her sensitive nipples with his fingertips. All the while driving home his assault on her bud.

She was screaming and begging for mercy in no time, but he gave her no quarter. She dug her fingernails into his shoulders and biceps, leaving deep scratches in an attempt to hold on and release the orgasmic tension.

After she had cried out through multiple orgasms, he let her calm down. Now he returned to her calves, her thighs and hips, then eventually her tummy, titties and shoulders with kisses and caresses.

When she was ready, he returned to her center and began again.

As she cried out, he moaned in frustration...his cock desperately trying to muscle its way out of its cage.

Almost two hours later the couple found themselves spooning on the destroyed bed. He lay on his side, immensely aroused but exhausted. She lay behind him, her left arm draped over his side, completely spent. He knew it would be awhile before little Robert let him sleep, but Mary Ann was already drifting off into slumber.

She lay her hand on his pulsing cage. His cage was covered in seminal fluid, so now her hand was also.

"Ewww...yuck. Lick it off!" She put her hand to his mouth, then repeated the process until all the precum was removed. Finally she was able to squeeze a clean chastity cage playfully.