Double Trouble: Chaste Comeuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing contentedly, she whispered, almost asleep, "I love you, Robert. I love our love-life now."

She mumbled something unintelligle, and he knew she would be out quickly.

She muttered again, then, "mmm...ungh-huh...so happy...good friend...so glad Judth suggested doin' this...mmmppphh love you..."

Robert's eyes flew open. "What?? What did you say??"

"Snnnxxxxx..." She was snoring quietly, completely in the land of nod now.

He would have to ask her about thst. But how? "Did you say my mistress you don't know about said something about my cock cage?" No. Better to be quiet. He probably just misunderstood her mumblings.

Before he drifted off, he thought about the irony, this love triangle was working so well even though one member was completely oblivious to the dynamics of it. He had learned a lot from Judith, which Mary Ann now profited from. No harm, no foul.

The next Monday at work, Judith sashayed into his glass walled office wearing his favorite white sundress. The dress not only displayed her full cleavage, it showed her sexy legs. The bright white, filmy fabric not only contrasted her dark skin, it accentuated her big, bright, toothy smile. And she was smiling now.

Robert was a little taken aback. They normally tried to avoid each other in the office.

Robert asked Tawny if she could come back later so they could speak privately about "a personnel issue."

He motioned for Judith to sit, but she remained standing. She was all sugar and spice.

"So. I understand you know now?"

He was puzzled, "Know what?"

She fixed him with a sardonic glare which said, "Don't be coy with me", them she proggressed to one which conveyed "you cannot possibly be that stupid."

"Mary Ann said she as much as told you..."

He stared back blankly. He honestly had forgotten about Friday night.

"Think."

He shrugged, "She mumbled something in her sleep Friday night after....I mean after, you know. But it was so outlandish I hadn't thought about it."

She smiled again. Now she leaned over his desk. He could certainly see her impressive cleavage beckoning to him.

Then he saw it. between his lovely girls, was a necklace holding a tiny key. A key that looked just like the one Mary Ann wore.

It all came to him in a flash. The sleepy comment. The sorority logo on Mary Ann's college document, which matched the one on Judith's ring. Now the key. The fact Mary Ann had never seemed to suspect his infidelity.

If one member of a love triangle is completely oblivious, is that so bad? When you realize that person is YOU?

Judith smiled broadly as she saw the recognition in his eyes. She laughed happily.

"It will be so much better now that everything is out in the open!"

"How...holy crap, how long have you and my wife been together?? Did you really think of this?" He pointed toward his crotch.

"Together? Oh! No dear...EWWW! We're sorority sisters...and that's when we became like sisters. I mean, I'm not opposed to a little snatch...but not me and Mary Ann..."

He looked downward...she hadn't answered the other question.

She looked sheepish, "Oh, that...yeah, sorry. We'd all had a bit to drink one night; she was bitching about you not paying her enough attention...I had just read an article about the benefits of male chastity. Seriously...I wasn't even thinking that I couldn't fuck you if she actually did it. And she did not tell me; I really was surprised when you showed me. And genuinely pissed you tried to dump me. But I think it has worked out, don't you?"

"She wanted you to fuck me?"

"Well, I wouldn't say that. When we figured out I was working with her husband, she wanted me to experience the magnificent head you give. Once I'd had it, I couldn't give it up."

Robert sat stunned.

Judith gushed, "I cannot wait til next month!"

"What is next month?" What else could happen?

"Well...you were just gonna be on your own for the month while she goes back east to help her mom with her surgery. But now that we've been 'outed'...she wants me to babysit!"

He throbbed in his cage, "Are you gonna let me get off??"

"Oh hell no...sorry...I mean when that happens it will be with Mary Ann next time. And who knows when that will be."

"Wh-why??"

"You are on punishment, honey."

"FOR WHAT??"

She hushed him as a couple of co-workers looked their way.

"Well, you silly boy, you've been cheating on your wife..."

"But you have been cheating WITH me..." He whispered, but stridently.

She grinned. "Uh-huh."

He was trying to catch up. She looked around fertively to make sure nobody was looking. seeing the coast was clear, at least momentarily, she pulled his face into her bountiful chest, smothering him in her cleavage. While she held him there, she grabbed his hand and put it under her dress to feel her soaked, panty-less sex.

She leaned her lips close to his ear and whispered, "I'm taking a long lunch. Be at my place at noon...I'll have a snack prepared for you..."

He watched her beautiful derierre' swishing side to side as she danced from his office, and sighed, his caged manhood pulsing desperately.