Downfall: Culminations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,046 Followers

Celeste's tight yellow swimsuit panties hovered in the water before me. The thin straps held on for dear life low on her hips. Her soft little belly button placed perfectly between them. I had to stop myself from reaching out and trailing the few inches from that cute indentation upon her stomach to the edge of the soaked fabric. It couldn't have been any more than five fingertips in length from one to the other. The subtle lines of the 'V' of her pelvis just barely pointing the direction to her aching desire.

My eyes were glued to the sheer fabric as it embraced her lower regions tightly as if to gloat at me. Her legs parted gently and closed slightly as she kicked her legs in small circles trying to keep buoyancy. My eyes fed greedily upon their sights at every parting as the tiny shred of fabric did little to hide the shape of her mound.

A pain in my chest suddenly awoke a new fear in me: I can't breathe water! With a subtle burst of panic, I darted to the surface above me. Fresh oxygen flooded my panging lungs as I drew I in deep breath. Celeste and Lilly floated there before me with their wet hair clinging to their faces. Their eyes seemed to be amplified in appearance. Not an ounce of makeup had smeared, but they kept their gaze on me like sirens of prey.

"Hi, Daddy." Lilly chirped "Having a good swim?"

The sudden situation snapped back into me.

"Lilly, Christ! What do you think you two girls are doing?!?"

"Just going for a swim," Lilly responded ever so nonchalant. Celeste seemed less sure suddenly as she kept low with just her nose above the surface. Her eyes still locked on me.

"Don't you think that would be more appropriate with your tops on?" I wondered if I sounded convincing... I had my doubts.

"Why? We're just taking a quick dip before we tan. Besides, no one can see." She said as she swam closer.

I retreated slightly.

"That's not the point. I can see just fine and I shouldn't be able ..."

Did I just say that?

Both girls seemed to glide just a breath closer. The water acting as an illusion to their distance.

"Come on Dad. I told you she knows about us anyway," Regardless of the fact that Lilly told me this last night, I still looked at Celeste in a moment of panic. She held my gaze hungrily for a moment, then quickly averted her eyes.

The rough edge of the pool suddenly pressed into my back. I had nowhere to go as the two vixens came closer still.

"Don't worry Dad," passed from her lips "We won't be out for too long. Don't want to burn our skin now do we?" She purred.

I backed against the wall as far as I could as Lilly's leg brushed against mine. I could feel electricity coursing through the water at the touch followed a moment later with a new sensation.

It was my vision focused on Lilly that caused me to be blinded my Celeste's movements. The sudden feeling of her solid nipples pressing into my arm directed my attention to immediately to her. I was suddenly aware of this temptress completely in my space as she moved my arm outward, opening my chest to her. She stared up at me only inches away. I could feel her presence fill my space. The warmth of her body was carried through the water.

She pressed herself against me once more. Droplets of pool water ran from her hair and slid down her face. Her chest heaved against mine. Her lips had parted as she reached her hand around my body.

Suddenly I felt a hand grasp my erect member beneath the water. With a knowing squeeze, I knew it was my sweet daughter as she slowly stroked my rod through my shorts.

A low moan slowly escaped my lips as I enjoyed this moment between the two seductresses. I tried to fight the feelings, but I had already lost. A soft moan escaped Celeste's puckered lips as she pushed herself harder against me with her legs straddling my side. Her breasts were pushed tightly together. They were the perfect set any man would dream of placing his dick between and drifting away to paradise.

My tented shorts were hidden in the turbulent waters below us. Celeste's waiting breasts beneath me. Lilly was whispering in my ear. The sensations were all too much. I was being overwhelmed. My walls of restraint were like an anvil being held to the ceiling by a thread.

Their lips. Their eyes. Their touch. The sight of these temptresses in my own pool. I could feel that thread suddenly snap. Just as it did, Lilly and Celeste both pulled back. Celeste had my frosted bottle of beer in her hands and held it out for me.

"... Mr. Crawford? Did you want this?" she asked with sincere confusion on her face. Her expression was equally matched by my own when I noticed that their breasts were covered by bikini tops that I could have sworn weren't there moments before. What's more, their hair was completely dry. Both were before me in the pool, but they looked like they just walked in. My head was spinning. What was going on?

"Dad?" Lilly asked with a hint of worry, "... I guess he doesn't." she said as she turned to her friend.

Poor Celeste slowly began to bring her hand back when I suddenly snapped to.

I reached out quickly and grasped the cold beverage. "Sorry," I sputtered, slightly embarrassed. "I must have been daydreaming or something..." I took a big swig of the beer and put it down on the ledge too fast, resulting in a sudden rise of foam pouring out the top like a premature... well, you know.

Both girls noted the spewing bottle and giggled. It was actually Lilly who said "He's not always so quick to pop, my Pops."

I glared at my daughter, still somewhat insecure of the secret she had told her friend. I still don't think it was a wise choice.

The next hour was a painful one for me to recall. I mainly watched from the side of the pool as these two beauties danced through the water. Every second that passed I was envisioning the fantasy that forced itself on me moments earlier. My eyes constantly falling on Celeste as she turned, jumped, or stretched. Her fit body and naïve nature were calling to my darkest demons. Shaking my head, I leaned back into my chair and closed my eyes.

When they opened once more, the position of sun was suggesting it to be around four in the afternoon. Well, to be honest, that wasn't the first thing I noticed. What immediately captured my attention were the two teenagers standing before me once more. Their shadows fell over my body as the sun cast behind them.

"Dad," Lilly said as she leaned in slightly, "Dad, are you awake?"

I closed my eyes tightly and opened them wide. I didn't want to be stuck in another dream.

"... Yeah, I guess I am." I said as my eyes blinked wildly.

"Oh good," she said "Celeste thinks she got stung by a bee. I can't find it. Do you think you can help while I run inside and get some ointment?"

I looked up to Celeste and saw her standing in a bit of discomfort. Her eyes looked to be ready to glaze over with a shower of tears.

"Of course," I said quickly. Lilly smiled quickly as she ran into the house. I focused on her friend. "Where did it sting you?" I asked.

She turned around presenting her back to me. "I'm not sure. I was just about to dive in the pool when slipped and fell on the grass. Then I felt a sharp sting down around here," she indicated to just below her lower back on the left side where the curve of the buttocks begins. I leaned in close as she backed up slightly.

I placed my hands on her hips to steady myself as I examined her soft, tanned skin. I could smell the scent of her sun kissed body. The yellow bottoms of the bikini curved against her ass leaving little left to imagine. As far as the bite goes, I had no idea.

"I'm not seeing it." I breathed, unaware that my breath across her skin caused her to inhale sharply.

Celeste looked over her shoulder to me, "... Well..." she was a little uneasy, this much I knew. She took a deep breath. "Here," she said as she reached back and pulled the edge of her swim suit down a few delicate inches. The little 'Y' at the top of her butt was revealed at the same moment a tiny red dot was found at the top of her cheek. Both were ever so cute.

"Is it bad?" she asked looking down at me with the most sincere worry.

I leaned in close to the small dot on her flesh. The tiny bump barely stood out against her flawless skin. I wasn't even thinking as I brought one hand down and cupped her ass firmly with my thumb just below the red mark. I heard her gasp at my contact.

"It's okay," I assured her "It doesn't look like a bee sting..." I said as I gazed at the tiny spot. There was no sign of puncture, nor of anything still under the skin. "Does it still hurt?"

"Well, not as much now. But it really did a minute ago," she moaned. I smiled up at her. I looked around the yard and notice a small little bur on the ground. I could feel my eyes squint as I reached down to pick it up. The sharp bristles poked into my skin as I held it between my fingers. I looked around and noted others all over the place. This time of year, it was a common sight.

I smiled up to Celeste.

"I think you'll be fine," I handed her the bur. "See?"

She cupped the tiny object in her hand as she looked at it.

"I feel so stupid now. Sorry Mr. C." she said with an embarrassed half smile.

"It's quite alright, Celeste." I assured her.

It wasn't until this moment that I realized I had placed my hand back on her partially exposed cheek. Judging by the sudden wave of tension in her muscles, she noticed too. My fingers just barely touched the edges of her bathing suit noting the damp texture. I couldn't stop myself as I squeezed ever so gently.

I heard her breath suddenly catch in her thought as she pushed back slightly into my hand. As she did so, my thumb slipped under the yellow edge of her bikini. The sudden invasion heated us both instantly, yet we said nothing. I squeezed again, rotating my hand ever so slightly. She responded just as before.

She looked so tender, so innocent before be as she straightened her back. My eyes devoured every inch of her flesh as I trailed my free hand up her leg slowly. Every inch was trailed with goosebumps running up her calves. A moment later I had both hands firmly on each cheek, slipping the other beneath the soaked fabric as well.

Celeste's ass was almost completely exposed as my thumbs drifted into her crack. They passed right past her puckered hole and against the small space of flesh that followed.

"Mr. C!" she moaned suddenly as I gripped her ass tightly. She spread her legs slightly to keep from falling.

The sudden space between her legs introduced my thumbs to the base of her hairless pussy. I could feel her body shudder on contact. Her wetness already soaking my thumbs.

I began to rub them in tiny circles starting from her dripping lips to her tiny asshole. I was lost in my task as she moaned. My fingers slipped against her skin effortlessly. Each time I moved, I would apply just a fraction more pressure. It wasn't long before I was kneading her flesh in my palms.

Celeste looked so fucking adorable as she rocked into my hands molesting her ass. I spread her cheeks wide as I slipped my thumbs in further.

"Oh yes!" she cried as she backed up a step allowing me further access. Her stance stood further still. I shifted one hand and cupped her mound. Her juices dripped into my palm and between my fingers as I pressed them against her.

Her wet lips opened easily as my middle and ring finger slipped inside of her vice.

"Holy SHIT Mr. C!" she cried as her vaginal walls grabbed hold of my digits as if to pull them in further. Her legs faltered again for a moment as she tried so desperately to stay standing.

"Does that feel good, Celeste?" I heard come from my mouth.

"AH!" she cried loud enough for our neighbors to hear.

"Does it? You like my fingers to fuck your pussy, don't you?" What was I saying?!?

"Oh God! I... Oh fuck-oh-fuck-oh-fuck-oh-FUCK!" she screamed as I increased my rhythms.

I could feel my cock crying its frustration against my shorts. A tiny dot of precum had begun to soak through. It wanted action and soon. Patience, my little friend.

I let go of her ass with my free hand and brought it down to where the work was to be done. I smeared my thumb through her wetness. Slowly I brought it back to her ass and squeezed once more. This time, my thumb aimed at her anus.

Immediately she responded to the new contact.

"NO! oh no! OH Mr. C... Gently... Please be gentle.." she rambled as I slowly added pressure. A low groan echoed deep inside her throat as I slowly sunk into her tight ass. This just became a first for both of us.

Slowly I worked both hands to stimulate her in slow circles. The response was an immediate buckling of her legs as she collapsed before me. I was barely able to free myself from her in time to catch her before she smacked the pavement. I tried to help her to her feet but she dove onto the reclining chair I had been using and ripped her bikini bottoms right off. Rolling over onto her stomach, she presented her unclad ass to me as she looked over her shoulder deep into my eyes.

"Don't stop! Please put them back. Put them in my pussy, in my ass. I don't care. Hurry!" she begged as she hid her face in a towel and bit it as she sprawled, waiting with her ass in the air.

Damn if I am to keep a willing woman waiting. Less than a second passed before we were back to where we were just a few moments before. Celeste looked priceless as she screamed her muffled cries of pleasure into the towel. I continued my assault very much impressed with the wild side of my daughter's friend.

Celeste's dripping pussy felt more than ready when I released my hands from her. Her eyes slammed open and started to express their displeasure when she noticed my hard on straggling itself against the confines of my swim trunks. I pulled on the string releasing the knot as my shorts fell free.

Her eyes locked onto my cock and immediately I saw her craving. She reached both hands back and spread her cheeks wide, giving me the first full view of her two love holes.

"You gonna put that thing in me, Mr. C?" she asked with such sweet sincerity I almost popped my cork right there.

"Oh yes I am..." I said as I smeared my precum around the tip. Her eyes watched each stroke of my hand against my cock greedily.

"Where you gonna PUT it?" she asked punching the 'p' in put.

"Where ever you want, sweetheart," I responded stepping closer.

"Wanna' put it in my pussy?" she asked as she spread her lips with one hand.

I smiled to her as I took another step to her bringing my cock right at her entrance.

She looked at my cock once more "... Do it."

I pushed my hips forward feeling the outer lips of her labia separate to welcome in my crown. Her breath caught in her throat as I pushed the head in. Both of us wanted more, but we would have to wait just a little longer. First we would have to deal with Lilly who seemed to now be standing beside us.

Both of us froze where we were when we suddenly saw her. My cock still partially planted in Celeste as Lilly looked at us both. Her arms were crossed just below her bust. Her nipples thrust out against her bathing suit top. Her smile was one of the most wicked I have seen.

"Don't stop on my behalf, please." She said as she uncrossed her arms. Celeste didn't seem to be fazed at all as she suddenly pushed back against me hard sinking my entire length into her greedy pussy. Every inch of my member swallowed inside her. We both groaned in instant pleasure.

"That's more like it," Lilly smiled as she reached behind her and freed her breasts from their fabric prison.

I began to pound into Celeste as Lilly hooked her thumbs into her bathing suit bottoms and slid them down her legs. I would probably have been staring more intently at this child of mine had my dick not been embedded in her friend at the time. And every thrust was just pure heaven, I must say.

My cock pulsed each heart beat of my body as she gripped me in response. I placed a hand upon each cheek once more. We pushed and pulled into each other. Teeth were clenched and muscles were tight. Her voice echoed moans that would have made any man drunk with desire. I was so intent on this pussy surrounding me I never even noticed when Lilly sat in front of her and had Celeste now devouring her wet pie.

"Oh YES Celeste, Baby eat me! OH FUCK! AH!" Lilly cried.

What a sight we were. I wished I had my camera at that moment. Celeste's talented tongue worked its magic in my daughter's pussy as she grabbed her own hair and arched her back. Lilly's lips parted as a scream without sound poured out. These angels beneath me were so glorious.

I looked back down to my task and spread her cheeks again. I watched my cock disappear into her body over and over. A devilishly good idea entered my mind as I looked down on her. I sank back in deeper than before and slowly withdrew my cock from her.

I could hear her moan her upset state against Lilly's clit, but to be honest, I think Lilly got a big kick out of it judging by her sudden convulsions.

Wasting no time, I grabbed my cock at the base and repositioned it to enter Celeste's sweet body once more. This time, anally.

I pressed against her with my naturally lubricated member. Her legs spread to the best of her ability to allow my entrance. I pushed into her tight hole. Less than an inch filled her. Out I pulled only to push in again. So tight. So very tight. I tried to press in again but no further could I manage it. I pulled out completely.

"Here," Celeste said as she pulled away from Lilly's snatch. She quickly spit in her hand and rubbed it all over the head of my cock. It glistened with the thick mix of her saliva and Lilly's pussy. She settled herself back into my daughter's cunt as I lined up once more, greased and ready.

I pressed into her again, this time sliding my saber into her dark sheath halfway. It felt like nothing I had ever felt before. I pulled out partially and pressed in again, going further. Again, I went further still. Over and over until I was to the limit. Slowly I began to pump in an out of her tightness knowing very well I wouldn't last much longer.

She reached a hand down below herself and began to stroke herself ferociously. We three fucked like mad for the little time we had left. Our bodies' clocks ticking away rapidly to our climactic conclusion. Lilly's squeals implied hers was but moments away.

I could feel my balls suddenly tighten as my veins began to evacuate any sperm in storage.

"AH! I'M... OH GOD YES! YES! YESSSSS!" Lilly cried in ecstasy as she came against Celeste's talented mouth.

I continued to fuck her ass focusing on that sensation as my own approached I pumped in and out. In and Out. I could feel the heat suddenly approach the base of my cock as I buried it one last time. Every inch of my member suddenly swelling as my hot stream burst from my cock deep into Celeste. I was almost blinded by the wave of sensations that swarmed over me. Celeste followed immediately as she bucked against me, fueling my own as it did hers.

Every hair on my body felt as if it were on end as I pulled my softening cock from Celeste. Her hole gaping just barely from my intrusion. A thick white stream of cum dripped out slowly. My mark.

"Oh my God that was incredible," Celeste moaned with a wide smile as she stretched her body. "But FUCK is my ass sore," she laughed as she reached a hand around and scooped a tiny glob of my semen into on her finger and stared at it. She then turned to Lilly.

"You two really do fuck each other, don't you?" she said with a wide smile. Lilly just crossed her legs like a good girl and shrugged her shoulders.

Celeste smiled widely as she looked between the two of us. "Wow, that is wild!" she said. "It's kinda hot," she stated as she sat up and spread her legs, looking down to her sore pussy. She ran her fingers across her slit. Slowly she began to stroke herself as she looked up in a shy manner.

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,046 Followers