Downfall: Culminations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,049 Followers

A simple smile crossed my lips.

"Of course, Helen."

She still held her gaze.

"That includes your mother, Dear."

Lilly suddenly popped up from my shoulder.

"Holy Shit Balls! Dad you fucked Gran Gran?!? Oh that's so fucking cool!" I could feel the blood swarm my face. I looked to Helen, confused.

"How...?" was all I could muster.

She just smiled. "I found the tapes."

"HOLY SHIT! YOU VIDEO TAPED IT? Oh we GOTTA see 'em!" Lilly stated with far too much enthusiasm.

"Maybe later Lilly," Helen said with a wicked look returning to her face.

Lilly bit my shoulder gently with a smile towards her mother.

"He gonna fuck you now, Mom?" She asked in such an innocent way.

"He'd better. He owes me at least that much," she responded.

Lilly slowly pumped my swollen member bringing it to its full potential. Helen raised her leg higher, bending at the knee as I scooted my hips closer. Our daughter lined us up, rubbing the head against her mother's lips.

"Mmmmmm. She's such a tease." Helen purred. Lilly only responded with an evil giggle as she pushed the head of my cock into my beautiful wife.

Her eyes held mine as my cock sank into her warm depths. Her lips parted in a silent moan. Her eyes sparkled with hungry lust.

Our bodies were pressed together as I lay in the incestuous knot of bodies between my daughter and her mother. Our hands traveling everywhere. Our breathing becoming as one.

I can't count how many times we expressed ourselves that night. It seemed to be an ongoing circle where one would end just as another got started. It wasn't until the sun started to rise that we fell for the last time panting and spent. The most peaceful of sleeps finally found us.

Since then, I'm sure you'll be proud to hear that we've started a new tradition here at the Crawford House. We've aimed to have it once a week, but it tends to be quite more than that. We've established a 'Family Movie Night.' I will bet you can guess what we watched the first time... and almost every time after that come to think of it. Basically those tapes we've made have been put to some very good uses. I can't wait for you to join us. Perhaps we can make a few more for our collection. I'm sure you'll get a real kick out of the newest additions already.

Anyway, I hope the warden has been kinder to you as of late. You need to remember to behave yourself so you get off early, okay? Until then, take care of yourself. The girls send their love.

Your Ever Loving Son,

Jack

* * * * *

(Thank you for taking the time to read 'Downfall.' If you enjoyed it, feel free to let others know. If you hated it, feel free to do the same. I appreciate any and all feedback that the readers have so feel free to send it. I also would like to extend special thanks to Roadie Joe, Jaded Blue, Zantha, mjwm54, and Dave. Finally, please remember to vote! Thanks again, Scribbleskillz.)

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,049 Followers