Downfall: Culminations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... Do you think I could... watch?" She asked.

Lilly looked to my soft cock. "I don't have a problem with it. How about it, Daddy?" she asked. I knew I would need some help.

"I guess I could live with that. Only problem is it doesn't look to promising as of now. Any ideas?" I asked these two delicate beauties as I stood straight up.

Wide smiles spread from their faces as they approached me. I watched as Celeste went first down on her knees followed quickly by Lilly. Both fixed their gaze on my flaccid member. I wasn't even close to telling them that this wouldn't take long to fix.

"I think we better go ahead and take this off," Lilly said to Celeste as she reached behind her friend and began to untie the strings. Celeste just smiled as she lifted her own hair out of the way, giving her friend access to the tie on her neck.

I watched as the yellow triangles of fabric fall from this angel leaving her completely exposed. My mind flashed to the fantasies I had just a short while earlier. To me, this vixen was exposing herself to me for the second time.

Her breasts were larger than Lilly's and capped with the most gorgeous nipples. Slightly darker than my daughters, and just barely larger in circumference. Her tan line was barely noticeable.

Both girls smiled up at me. It was actually Lilly who first reached out for my cock and started to lift it up, showing it off for her friend who watched with such focus.

"Here it is, Celeste... My Daddy's cock," she said as her friend brought her small hand up and began to feel its definition. She had, of course, already felt it; only not like this. Already it was coming to life again.

It was incredible to feel these two creatures stroke my cock with their soft fingers. Being ever so gentle. The slightest glisten still coated the member from being inside Celeste. I felt another hand placed on my cock. Then another. Both girls were really getting into it as Celeste began to squeeze my shaft with her other hand cupping my balls. Lilly put her attention on the crown. Shifting her hands in direction like the softest 'Indian Burn.'

The eyes of Celeste suddenly focused on my cock as a tiny renegade drop of semen slowly made its way out of the tip. She looked to Lilly as if to ask for permission. Lilly just smiled and released her hands. Dear sweet Celeste looked so precious as she leaned forward. I watched, then felt her tongue make contact with the base of my shaft. Her soft, wet tongue. She fixed her eyes on mine as she slowly worked her way up. I could feel her cross over every vein.

A sore pleasure coursed through me. It multiplied instantly countless times over as she reached the edge of my mushroom head. The droplet of cum trailing downwards. She immediately licked her tongue across its path, sweeping away its only trail. I watched as she pulled back, retracting that skilled tongue of hers. A tiny strand of saliva stayed connected as long as it could, reflecting the bright sunlight onto us until it snapped and disappeared.

"Oh God Celeste, that was..." I started but couldn't finish as she dove onto my cock swallowing it to the hilt. For such a naïve wonder, she was very talented. She held her pose for a moment, allowing her throat to calmly wrap around my tool. I found her lack of gag reflexes to be most enjoyable as she slowly withdrew. Not even Helen was able swallow every inch of my cock.

Just as she was nearing the end, she plunged down again sending me to heaven. Her lips wrapped around my cock allowing her tongue to trail every vein to their origins. She felt so slick, so cock hungry this hungry young Celeste. Never did I imagine she would one day be milking my cock for all it was worth.

A sudden absence greeted my cock as it was reacquainted with the saddened feeling of fresh air. I looked down to see my member free of her mouth. She brought a free hand up and began to slide it against my glistening rod. Her saliva acted as the perfect lubricant to bring me to bliss. I watched this temptress jack my rod, never taking her eyes from my own. Her free hand was stroking her click faster than she pumped my cock. Eager Lilly on her knees beside her watching with such anticipation.

"Put it in your tits!" Lilly suddenly chirped. Celeste looked over curiously to my horny daughter. "Go on Celeste. Your boobs are way better than mine for a tittie fuck!"

Celeste's nervous insecurities suddenly seemed to flash to the surface briefly as she looked back up. The hunger in our eyes fueled by our burning desire devoured her doubts immediately. Her adventurous lust returning.

"Would you like that, Mr. Crawford?" She asked biting her lower lip as she raised up on her knees slightly. "Would you like to squeeze your big, thick dick in between my firm titties?" She pressed them together with both hands bringing that nearly forgotten fantasy into reality.

My cock twitched in anticipation. Suddenly, Lilly interrupted once more.

"Wait!" she cried as she grabbed my dick. "We need to make sure it's really good and slick." She said just before engulfing my cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head along the shaft just briefly before pulling it out, trailing a shimmering line from her lips to my crown.

Celeste took the opportunity and brought her swollen breasts back to my attention. I held my cock firmly at the base as she nestled the tip into the base of her cleavage valley. Lubed with my daughter's spit, my cock slid between those gorgeous breasts effortlessly. Celeste purred with a new sensation as she felt yet another part of her envelope my flesh.

I barely moved my hips to the rhythm of our desire. Celeste was doing most of the work. Standing as tall as she could on her knees, she moved back and forth, squeezing me with the best of her ability. Her rigid nipples poking through her fingers which she used to tease herself in her foreplay.

It was a new sensation for me as well. Don't get me wrong, I've found my cock between plenty of tits, only this time... There was something about it. It could be her inexperience, her wild side shining through, or her eagerness to learn and experiment, or even my horny daughter beside me to cheer us all on. Who knows. All I was aware of was that this girl beneath me was a fucking wildcat.

The tip of my cock poked through her valley as Celeste kept rocking. Our skin slapped together defining a unique hallow sound as I fucked her breasts. My shaft pressed against her chest. Her tongue teasing the head of my cock. it was amazing.

"God you two are so hot," Lilly said as she pinched her nipples while watching us. With a sly grin, she began to reach for her dear friend. Her hand running down the contours of Celeste's round ass, and now sneaking up to her wet and puckered pussy. Immediately she slipped her finger into her friend, surprising us both.

"Oh Shit!" Celeste cried as she felt the invasion. She lifted her ass up slightly allowing her friend more access only to press herself against me adding more of her weight. Lilly pressed in deeper, expelling a deep moan from her present lover. She slammed against me harder and harder. My cock was getting more than a fare share of abuse today. Celeste was biting her lip in order to keep from screaming. Just that sight almost made me lose my cool, so to speak. But I couldn't yet...

"How is that pussy, baby?" I asked my daughter. "Ready for me yet?"

"More than ready, Daddy." She giggled as she fiddled with her friends cunt. "You gonna' fuck me in front of Celeste?"

A wide grin spread on my lips as I sat in the sun chair once more, leaning back an holding my cock up, pointing towards the sun. Lilly's grin matched my own as the excitement of getting to finally fuck washed over her. She leaned in close to her friend's ear.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked as she furiously tweaked her friends twat. "I'm gonna sit on my daddy's big, hard cock... Mmmmm it makes me soooo wet, Celeste. Does it turn you on?" She asked her blindly horny friend.

Celeste's only response was an increase in panting as she watched me slowly start to stroke my cock.

"You're such a naughty little slut," she teased. "You like the thought of a father fucking his daughter, don't you? It makes you absolutely soaked," she exclaimed as she brushed against Celeste's G-spot.

"You like it, don't you Celeste? You like the thought of incest. Well you don't have to think anymore. You get to see it... And later, You get to feel it. If I fuck my daddy for you... You have to fuck you daddy for me."

The words just slipped out of her mouth drenching me in a sudden sweat. Celeste released a moan that could've turned a priest into a sinner. My heart beat so fucking fast as I beat my meat. I had to remind myself to slow so as not to get ahead of sweet Lilly.

"I know you want to, too. You've thought of it plenty of times. You want your dad to stick his dick in your tight, little pussy...." She reached her lips our and sucked on Celeste's earlobe. The poor girl shuddered. "Now say it." She demanded.

"I... I want him..." She stammered surprising me to my core.. But then again, I should have seen it coming.

"Who?" asked the unsatisfied Lilly as she plunged an extra finger into her.

"Oh God!" she cried unable to focus on anything outside of the pleasure.

"Who do you want, Celeste?" she picked up her tempo.

"I.... UGH! Daddy! I want to fuck my dad! HOLY SHIT!" she cried in sudden surprise as blinding orgasm shook her body. Her pussy clamped around my daughters talented fingers as she looked up and winked at me. Such a cunning girl.

Celeste's panting slowly began to subside as Lilly pulled her fingers out of the tired girl. As she did so, she slowly brought them up to her lips and slipped them inside, sucking her friends flavor into her mouth.

Celeste looked over to her friend and smiled. "taste good?"

"Mmmmmm. You always taste good," she purred.

"I'm glad to hear that." She laughed. "Now get over there and fuck your dad."

Lilly was quick to oblige this time around as she ran up to me and turned to face her friend. Sweeping a leg over she straddled my hips and lined up out sexes. How sweet it was to watch her make sure her friend had a good view.

I placed my hands on her ass as she slowly lowered herself down my shaft. We slide together in one slow, sweet motion. Her pussy lips wrapped all around my cock rubbing against the hairs on my pelvis. Celeste watched wide eyed almost as if she were ready to cum again at any moment. Her hand was busy frigging her abused pussy. Teeth clenched. Chest heaving.

Slowly my daughter began our sex show for her friend. Rising up and down on my swollen member. She would constantly raise up the crown and then burry every inch inside her once more. My hands traveled the across her skin. From behind I reached out and grabbed her breasts. Gently I pinched each nipple. Her lips cooed her pleasure.

"Oh Daddy!" she cried as she bounced away.

"Fuck you feel good, Lilly!"

Up and down she continued to ride. My own hips thrusting upwards to meet her strokes. I slammed myself home in every shift of weight. Our muscles growing tired from the heat, the movement, and the constant stimulation. My body ached, but I wanted more.

"Get on your back, Lilly!" I ordered. She immediately jumped from my cock and laid on the reclining chair. Her gaping cunt was begging to be stuffed again. I was just about to plant myself inside her when Celeste jumped up.

"Wait! I want to see it up close," she said as she straddled my daughters face and leaned over to her pussy. Lilly's tongue immediately plunged into her friend as they pressed their bodies together. Tits to stomach. God I wished I had a camera.

Celeste looked at me in eager anticipation as she stretched her tongue out and flicked it across Lilly's clit. She shivered on the contact. Celeste just winked at me and used her hands to spread Lilly's pussy open. The inner pink looked like a welcoming home for my throbbing piece of flesh.

I stepped in close, brushing my cock against Lilly's lips. The slight breeze had dried off my cock. Just as I was about to suggest it, Celeste grabbed my meat.

"Here," she said "Let me get that good and wet for you."

"I watched as she parted her pouting lips and slipped my cock between them. Celeste's tongue danced around my tool once more. God she could write a book on how to suck cock.

My glistening member slipped from her lips as she pulled it out. Looking down to Lilly, she spat a tiny god of saliva onto her clit and spread them over the lips. I felt a tug as she pulled me by the cock the last few inches. As she lined us up, I slowly pushed in again.

I began to fuck my daughter once more as Celeste watched earnestly from her vantage spot. She constantly began to flick her tongue against Lilly's entrance as my cock plunged in and out.

"Ohhhhh yeah, Fuck her good, Mr. C." Celeste moaned as Lilly continued to assault her pussy. Celeste ran her tongue across her lips in an unconscious movement. This little vixen is something else.

My cock hammered in and out of this precious girl. I could feel the dreaded sense of time drawing short.

"Oh Fuck girls I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. I could feel my stroke timer ticking down fast.

"Cum on us!" Celeste said quickly as she jumped off her friend. It sounded great to me. I quickly pulled my soaked cock from Lilly's tight womb and stood before these sweat glistening, cum hungry sirens.

Both girls stood straight up on their knees and held their tits up with mouths open as I beat off before them. I felt the first shot blast out of me to land across Celeste's cheek. Then her lips. Then Lilly.

I doused these girls in all that I could muster. Their tits and faces were covered. I, was beyond dizzy. They stood next to me as cum dropped from their faces, chins, neck, and nipples.

Onto the chair we collapsed together. Glistening bodies becoming entwined again. A tangled mass of sweat, sex, and water. Time for another swim if you ask me.

* * * * *

The whisky shone like gold as it swirled the ice in my glass. It had been four hours since the pool. Four hours that began to weigh me down with guilt as every second passed. Oh Helen, what have I done?

The girls had left the house hours ago leaving me in solitude. The darkness in the house curled around me. Not a light was turned on since the sun set. When it happened, I do not know. I know this house. I don't need a light to see where anything is. I know where everything is. Where I could find every mirror. Every family photo. Every tiny reminder of the wife I just betrayed and the wretch I'd become.

My stomach ached. Some would say it was nervous butterflies. It felt like vengeful moths. How I wished I could cry. To shed one tear. Have I really turned into a heartless beast? My face was dry but my heart was torn.

She comes home in two days. I can't hide this any longer. I must tell her.

Monday came soon enough. Part of me welcomed it while the rest was curdled with fear. I could not recall anything since the pool. The memories I tried to muster where filled with guilt. I tried to fight. I tried to resist. I guess I didn't try hard enough.

I could hear the metal click from a key entering the lock of the front door. Helen is home. I let out a sigh as I reached out and picked up my flight ticket from the nightstand. It was three in the morning. Time to go.

I tightened my tie and walked down the stairs just as Helen began to walk up. She looked so radiant. Tired, but radiant. Her eyes lit up as she saw me. I wondered if they would ever again.

"Hello, Love." She said as she grabbed my tie and pulled me into a kiss. Our lips touched. I felt her tongue slowly slip past her lips to invade my mouth. She pulled me tighter against her as she moaned into me. She always did love to kiss.

"Mmmmm, I missed you." She said as we pulled apart. "What time is your flight?" she asked biting her lip.

I looked deep into those blue eyes. I wanted nothing more than to just grab her by the hand and run away from this house, but I couldn't. "In an hour and a half." I said softly.

Instant disappointment washed over her face. "Well, okay." she smiled again. "I just need to pee first then we'll take off." She hurried by giving me another quick peck on the lips as I stood still on the stairs. My hand gripped the railing so tight I was worried it would snap the wood.

The house was so quiet in these early morning hours. So peaceful. So dark. So suspicious. These walls were being the voyeurs far too much. This is my world now.

It was less than five minutes before Helen came back. She trotted down the stairs still dressed in her travel clothes. Just as she grabbed the keys, Lilly appeared at the top of the stairs visibly tired.

"You taking off already, Daddy?" she asked with long yawn.

"Yes, honey."

"You didn't say goodbye." She said as she started walking down the stairs.

"I'm sorry. I've had a lot on my mind as of late."

"It's okay," she said as she rubbed her eyes and blinked rapidly trying to fan off the sleepy demeanor she tried to hide. "... Would you guys mind if I came with you two to the airport?"

"Of course, sweetie," Helen said as she pinched her daughter's chin. It might have been just my imagination, but I could swear I saw goosebumps ripple across Helen's skin from that simple contact. I thought nothing more of it as we strode out the door.

The ride was thick with tired silence as our car drove down the empty roads. I stared out of the passenger window hopelessly. My body was physically exhausted, yet I found my eyes denying myself sleep. My inner guilt dominated every breath.

Parking was not a problem, nor was checking in my luggage. The only issue that remained was the sudden arrival for my time to depart.

I reached out and gave Lilly a tight hug. She squeezed with greater force as she whispered goodbye into my ear. I pulled back and kissed her forehead. She really was a sweet girl.

Lilly stepped back as my wife took her place. I kissed her lips as she pressed her body to mine. I was sick with myself. Every inch of me felt dirty. This mask was uncomforting. It had to be now. I pulled back from my wife's surprised lips.

"Lilly," I said softly, "Do you think you can give us a moment?"

Our daughter looked up to me slightly confused. "... Sure, Dad." She said as she slowly walked to an empty bench.

"What is it, Jack?" Helen asked sensing my mood.

I shook my head at myself. How could I have been so stupid? So weak?

"... I... I need to tell you something." My lips fumbled for words, "I... God, I don't know how to say this..."

Helen reached out suddenly concerned as she took hold of my hand. Her touch was so familiar yet different at the same time. "Jack, honey. It's okay. You know you can tell me anything."

The weight of every poor choice in the world suddenly seemed to weigh upon my shoulders.

"Helen, I love you..."

"I love you too, Jack." She smiled.

"I've slept with another woman..."

The words just fell from my mouth at the same moment my stomach dropped. The smile upon my wife's began to vanish as a gloss came over her blue eyes.

We stood as sudden strangers. Not an inch did we move.

The silence seemed to cut into me.

"... Helen, please say something..." I softly pleaded.

"... Jack... I..." a tear fell from her eyes. Those soft blue eyes. "... Who?"

My fears told me this question would come, but never did I want to give an answer.

"... That doesn't matter," I said.

"... Don't you dare tell me what doesn't matter, Jack. Who was she?" her voice suddenly filled with an uncomforting power.

"... Celeste- ," I began. I never got the chance to tell of Lilly as well.

"Celeste? Lilly's Celeste?" Helen interrupted. My eyes spoke her confirmation as her lips began to quiver. She fought to keep control of her emotions. We both were.