Dr. Parker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edie began massaging his shoulders. He sighed with pleasure.

"Was the king being difficult?"

"No, Edie, he was totally on board. It's his counselors who aren't agreeable. They're afraid it will lessen their power base. And they're right, it does. I just need them to look long term."

Jill had no idea what they were talking about. She wasn't really concentrating on the conversation. Chantal had slipped off her thong and climbed into his lap, kissing his neck and chest while she wriggled around on his by now erect cock.

"Can I help relieve some stress too?" She giggled.

He responded by lifting her up and around until she was facing Jill, then sliding her down on his shaft. She gasped and grunted until she was fully seated, then she groaned, rotating her hips. Soon she was sliding up and down, slowly. Edie had pulled his head around and engaged him in a deep kiss. Despite the circumstances, Jill felt her arousal building.

Chantal started speeding up, and Mike abandoned the kiss, grabbing Chantals' hips and pushing her deeper, faster. She gave a little shriek that turned into a moan as Edie came round the couch and started kissing her, trailing down her neck to her breasts, teasing and biting her nipples, quite hard at times, being rewarded with more little shrieks.

Chantal reached for and sought Edies' pussy. stroking and fondling. Jill felt faint.

Suddenly Chantal stiffened, letting out a howl as she orgasmed. She stopped moving, and Mike cuddled her for a bit. Then she sighed and slipped out of his lap, exposing his cock, gleaming with her juices. Edie immediately took her place.

Soon she was bouncing with abandon, moaning. Chantal lay beside her, reaching up to fondle her nipples occasionally. After what seemed like an eternity, Mike grabbed her hips and pulled down savagely, emptying himself. Edie lay back against him for a second, breathing deeply.

When she finally slipped off him Chantal was on her knees immediately, swallowing his still mostly erect cock all the way to the base. Jill was impressed. How could she do that?

Amazingly to her, he never lost his erection.

He stood, picked Chantal up like she was a child, and strode towards the bedroom, Edie following.

"Excuse us Jilly, we may be a little bit."

She sat there stunned. As Edie went past, she whispered in her ear.

"Second bedroom, right hand dresser drawer, third down. It might help."

And then she was gone. Jill got a glass of wine, and sat listening to the sounds of passion. After the second glass she walked to the bedroom door. Chantal was on her hands and knees, grunting as Mike slammed her from behind. Edie was on her back, holding her face to her crotch.

She went past, into the second bedroom. Curiosity got the better of her, and she checked the drawer. Eggs, vibrators, dildos, beads, almost every toy imaginable. There was even a strapon harness. They were all new, still boxed.

It may have been the charged atmosphere, the wine, the situation, or the warm ocean breezes, but soon she was on the bed, a six inch vibrator humming on high as she plunged it in and out. She was so lost in the sensations she failed to notice Chantal enter the room. When she felt the small hands rub her breasts, her eyes popped open and she stopped.

"Don't stop, honey, you were almost there. You look like you need the relief. I'll help make it more enjoyable, it you will let me."

Her hand reached down and covered the one holding the vibrator, pushing gently. Soon Jill surrendered to the feeling. Chantal removed her hand, bent over, and smothered her breasts with kisses and nips. Her hand reached down again, finding her clit, rubbing furiously.

Deciding to help her along even more, she took her hand off herself and did the same thing to Jill, stroking her clit, lightly at first, then going faster, harder. Two minutes later Jill felt the massive surge coming, and she orgasmed so hard she almost passed out. When she gathered her senses, she found Chantal working the vibrator, plunging it in as deep as she could, rapidly.

"You didn't think one would be enough, did you?"

By then there was another orgasm building, so she surrendered. Chantal didn't let her up until she had three. When she finally stopped, she lay gasping, soaked in sweat.

For the first time she noticed Mike and Edie. How long had they been here, she wondered? She tried to cover herself, but Mike held the sheets.

"Well, don't you look relaxed. These sheets need to be changed, and we all need a shower. Come on, a long, cool shower will do us a lot of good."

He strode to the master bath, Chantal and Edie tugging Jill along behind him. The shower did indeed fit four, if you didn't mind rubbing body parts occasionally. He had all the heads on, and the water felt like a massage. Mike was careful not to touch her, keeping the girls between them.

She washed the backs of both Edie and Chantal, and they practically bathed her. Mike watched with a grin. She looked down, and he was semi hard again. Was he a machine?

The girls ran him out, saying they had to do a little more grooming. Jill should have been shocked, but when they produced razors and lathered each other up, shaving each other carefully, it seemed natural.

"Your turn, Jilly. Mike likes us smooth."

She started to protest, then shrugged her shoulders. She did most of it herself, but let Chantal help her in a few difficult spots. Jill dried her hair and pulled it back into a high ponytail, a style she hadn't worn since college. Chantal went on about how much younger she looked. She actually glowed when Mike praised her.

She was surprised how hungry she was. The dinner of grilled fish, fresh local fruit, and a salad, was excellent. It barely registered that the servers were topless like her, or that he was talking to them in their native tongue.

Soon they were talking business, and her mind wandered. Suddenly she noticed the silence, and that they were all staring at her.

"I'm sorry, Jilly. This is a kind of working vacation for us. It was rude of us to exclude you. Maybe you can help. I'm having a hard time with two members of the local government. If I give you my notes, think you can profile them, give me some insight? Of course you'll get paid, your usual fee, plus a bonus if it actually helps us seal the deal."

He explained the situation.

"We're in the Pacific, in a country composed of nine islands. Up until last century, each island was a separate entity, with their own hierarchy and ruling factions. The ruler of the biggest consolidated them into one country through negotiations, war, and intrigue. Now they have a parlimentary style government. The families of the smaller islands form part of the government, sort of like the House of Lords in England. There are only eighteen members, two from each island, but they're incredible powerful, owning almost seventy of the the islands. The king is trying to give more ownership and rights to the people. He's wildly popular because of this, and they resent it. He's already started selling parcels of his island to private individuals."

Mike pointed to an elaborate tattoo on his left forearm.

"This is a tribal tattoo. It identifies which island I belong to, and indicates I'm part of the royal family. I'm actually a citizen. Because of this I'm bound to the king. Technically I'm his foreign advisor. And I take the job seriously. You've profiled me, so you know except for Martin, I had no family until I came here on business. Is this in your file? No? Let's leave it that way."

Chantal and Edie urged her to help.

"We'll all be in the capitol most of the day. It would give you something to pass the time."

She thought about it. If she did it they might leave her alone.

"All right, but I don't have my glasses with me, unless you pa....."

She stopped talking when Mike lay her glasses on the table. It didn't surprise her.

They talked, had another glass of wine, watched a little television, mostly financial news, but they did watch a nice movie in between. At eleven Mike sat up, yawning. He gave both women a nice kiss.

"Time for bed. Come along, Jilly."

"What?"

"Time for bed. You woke up with me this morning, so it's not a big deal. I should have told you, for the next few days, we'll be sleeping together. And that's all it will be, unless you ask me nicely. Now come along, don't be difficult. We don't want to repeat this morning, do we."

Suddenly she flared.

"Hell no! You're not God, you can't order me around like this. I choose who I sleep with. If you..."

She would never have believed such a huge man could move so fast. Soon she was draped over his lap, ass up. Chantal was sitting on her legs, and Edie had her by the hair. Mike was rubbing her ass lightly.

"Jilly, Jilly, I thought we were on the way to being friends. Guess not. Edie, Chantal, how many?"

Chantal: "Twenty!"

Edie disagreed. "Ten. But with the strap. Time to get the bitch's attention."

Jill was wriggling furiously.

"Good suggestion girls. I think a combination of both."

He had Edie lean in and whispered to her. Jill still had her head down, so she didn't see the predatory smile on her face. She went to her bedroom, coming back with the items he requested. She pulled her head up, showing her the eighteen inch long, two inch wide leather strap.

"This is your own fault, bitch! He tried to be good to you, and you insult him. It's gonna hurt, and I'm gonna laugh."

"Edie!" said Mike sharply. She instantly dropped her head and apologized.

He was still rubbing her ass.

"I'm sorry, Jilly. Edie is training to be a Dom. She practices on Chantal, and a little sissy she has at home. He used to be her husband. Now she has long hair, the cutest set of lips you ever saw, a 32C rack, and a silver sleeve to keep her clit in control. I haven't had her yet, even though since Edie belongs to me he does too. But she'll offer her to me soon, and it isn't like I've never fucked a little dick girl before, now is it?"

"But Edie is right about one thing, if you're going to act like a bitch, I'm going to treat you like a bitch. Edie."

She felt something go round her neck. She tried to fight it, knowing it was a collar.

"Lie still, you're not helping yourself here." Edie attached a leash, jerked it so Jill knew what it was, and dropped it by the couch.

In the end, Mike gave her six swats with his hand, three on each cheek. Chantal gave her four, and then Edie used the strap five times.

Jill was crying with the spankings, but when the strap hit she almost went beserk, jumping and screaming. When it was over she just lay there, snuffling, flinching every time he rubbed her bottom.

Edie got a cloth and wiped her face, stroking her hair with the other hand.

Chantal was whispering to her.

"Why did you make us do that? We really like you, but if you keep pushing him he's going to dump you back in your apartment and let you explain to the Manetti brothers where you've been. Please, please don't make him do that."

At the mention of the Manetti brothers, she paled. They were her contact with their mysterious boss.

Mike stood, dumping Jill in the floor. He yanked on her leash.

"If you promise to behave, I'll let you walk. The least bit of defiance and I'll make you crawl into the bedroom like the bitch you've been behaving as. Tell the girls goodnight, and thank them for the day. I think right up until the end it was pleasant for you, and what happened just now was none of their doing."

She wished them goodnight and thanked them for the day. They both hugged and kissed her, before retiring.

She followed submissively into the bedroom. He led her straight through into the bathroom.

"If you need to go, go now. You won't have another chance until morning."

She was about to burst from the wine. When it became obvious he wasn't leaving, she sat, letting it flow while he held her leash, leaned up against the counter. After she washed her hands, he led her back into the bedroom.

He threw two pillows down on the hardwood floor.

"If you act like a bitch, you sleep on the floor like a bitch. I've set an alarm for three hours from now. If you think you can behave then, you can get into bed. Good night."

He locked her leash on the headboard. flipped the light off and got into bed.

She stood quivering.

Damn him! Arrogant bastard! She was about to rip the covers off the bed when common sense prevailed. Did she really want to piss him off again so soon? She knew it would lead to more pain and humiliation.

Sighing, she arranged the pillows as best she could, having to almost curl up to keep her off the hardwood floors. Mike grinned into the darkness, listening to her settle down.

It was a miserable three hours. The floor was like a rock, and some part of her anatomy was always in contact with it. Then it got cold. With no cover she lay there shivering. When the alarm beeped, she fought her pride for all of fifteen seconds before slipping under the covers. Despite herself, she curled up to his back for heat. Mike grinned in the darkness before drifting back off to sleep.

She woke, feeling warm and relaxed. He had turned over sometime in the night, and she was spooned to him, one massive arm over her, his hand cupping her breast. She could feel his erection against her bottom. One wiggle, and he would be inside her. Despite her fear she got aroused. She fought for control, lying as still as possible.

Jill felt him come awake, stretching, which shoved him more firmly between her cheeks.

He tweaked her nipple. It sprang instantly erect as she jumped and tried to move away. It proved impossible in his grip.

"Good, you're awake. Sleep well?"

She tried to form an answer when he gave a quiet laugh and slipped out of bed. She heard him showering. She got up to answer the call of nature when the leash rattled and she knew she couldn't leave the bedroom.

Jill was practically dancing with need when he came out, going to the closet to pick out his clothes.

He ignored her until she spoke.

"Please Mike, may I go to the bathroom?"

He eyed her, considering.

"Think you can behave yourself this morning?"

She was holding her legs together by now.

"I swear it. Please Mike, please!"

He walked over slowly and unlocked the leash from the bedpost. Handing it to her, he gave her instructions.

"When you come out on the veranda for breakfast, hand me the leash and kneel beside me. Any deviation, and you go back to the bed. I'll let you loose when I get home tonight. Understand?"

A smile played over Edie's face when she came out. There had been no thong on the bed, so she was naked. Without a word she handed Mike the leash and sank down on the towel laid out beside his chair. He stroked her cheek for a minute before unlocking the leash but keeping the collar on.

He pointed at a native girl standing behind Chantal.

"This is Lisa. Not her real name, but you probably couldn't pronounce it. She will set you up in the office, give you the information you need, help with a laptop. Then she'll leave you alone until ten. Follow her directions to the letter, if you don't, she'll tell me."

He stood, then reached down to kiss her cheek.

"Have a pleasant day."

Lisa served her breakfast as the helicopter departed. Then she took her to his home office. Lisa had the laptop booted and ready. She pointed to a stack of files.

"Read. These are too sensitive to be anywhere near the internet. People would die if they became public. Begin."

She closed the door and Jill sighed. Soon she was engrossed, making notes, cross referencing facts, looking up public information on the internet.

There was a knock on the door promptly at ten. Lisa stepped in with a glass of juice and some fruit.

To her surprise she produced a key and took her collar off. Jill instinctively rubbed her neck. It was padded and wasn't really uncomfortable, it was just...foreign.

She tried to thank her.

"Not necessary," she said. "Mike's orders. You're to spend an hour on the beach to collect your thoughts and get some sun. Then we eat lunch, the collar goes back on, and you go back to work. Again, Mike's orders. Please don't make a fuss, I'll have to tell him if you do."

Jill brushed away a tear and followed her to the beach. Lisa dropped her wrap. She was naked under it, her dark bronze skin gleaming. She held up the bottle of oil. They covered each other, making sure nothing was missed. They did the same hour as yesterday. When they got back to the house Lisa dragged her into the shower to get rid of the sand and oil. Jill idly thought she could get addicted to this.

After they dried, Lisa surprised her by giving her a native wrap, showing her how to fold it.

"Mike said if you were good to let you wear it. He also wanted me to show you this."

She opened a black velvet box. Inside was a triple row of pearls, joined in the middle by the largest pearl she had ever seen. They were a dusky, dusky tan, almost translucent, glowing. She reached out to touch them, but Lisa snapped the box shut.

"No no. This is yours, the price is you have to ask him for it, with all that means. If you don't ask by midnight tomorrow, they go to someone else. Now, back to work. I'll check on you at four."

As distracted as she was, she still managed to finally concentrate, and was surprised when Lisa knocked. It was four thirty, she let her go another half hour when she saw how immersed she was.

"Come on, Mike and the girls will be here in a few minutes, It's only polite we greet them."

She laughed as Jill stood and tried to put her wrap on. She was going to keep it on, but it seemed so constricting she slipped out of it and draped it over a chair.

"Here, like this, remember?" said Lisa as she gave her a quick tuck and tug.

She had Jill loosen her hair, and wove a wreath of fragrant flowers into it. She opened another box, tiny this time, and took out a pair of pearl earrings, the match to the necklace.

"Mike said to give you these if you were good. Thank you for letting me serve you today."

They held hands as the helicopter landed.

Mike and the girls got out. Edie and Chantal were unwrapping their skirts as they walked, handing them to Lisa after hugging her and having a whispered conversation.

"About me, I bet" Jill thought as she watched them.

Mike smiled at her dress, touching the flowers in her hair and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"You've gone native. A good look on you."

Chantal and Edie agreed.

They had a quiet glass of wine, unwinding after their day. Jill, trained to spot the markers, noted their tenseness.

"I take it things did not go well today?"

Mike started, then smiled.

"Is it that obvious? Yes, the talks have stalled. Lord Mateaou continues to be uncooperative. Have your studies garnered any useful information?"

"Maybe. If you've a minute, I need to show you something."

They followed her to the home office. She took her time bringing up the exact image she was looking for.

"Your Lord Mateaou is a traditionalist. He believes the country should be dissolved and the islands should be autonomous again. Of, course, the old warlike feelings only linger in some great grandfathers, and his delusions of being an autocratic overlord are far from accurate."

"The islands are so interwoven through commerce and marriages autonomy is almost impossible. He refuses to believe that. Here! This is what I wanted you to see. Look at his left wrist. That's a new tattoo. Know what it means?"

It was a picture of the man in traditional island dress, his tattoos plainly showing. Mike frowned.

"I think I do, but share your theories with the others."

"This mark right here" she enlarged the image, "means he is going to war. Soon."