Dr. Parker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,988 Followers

Soon her breasts were being massaged, and an oily finger traced her outer lips. She sighed, then wriggled, clutching the hand to her breast, pushing into it.

Soon all three towels were put together, and for an hour she learned all about the joys of same gender sex, both giving and receiving. Later they lay, twined together, idly kissing.

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Edie, always the leader.

"Yes, it was what I fantasized about and more. Too bad it has to stay here."

Chantal raised up, propped on an elbow.

"Why would it have to stay here? We all live in the same city. There's nothing wrong with friends stopping by occasionally for a visit, or a girls night out, is there?"

Jill thought for a bit, before smiling.

"it's nice to have friends" she said, giving them both a small kiss.

That night, they all slept together, using every combination they could come up with to pleasure each other. Mike actually looked tired when they were done. He still responded immediately the next morning, when she woke with just him in the bed. She slid down his body, trailing kisses, playing with his almost erect cock. Never a fan of oral, she just had to see how he tasted, and if she could get more than the head in her mouth.

He tasted like sex, and she got at least four inches into her mouth before she felt discomfort. She had watched both Chantal and Edie take take him with ease, all the way to the base, and marveled. Must be the result of lots of practice.

He responded, gripping her hair, guiding her, enjoying it for a few minutes, before pulling her up and giving her a very satisfying session.

They showered together and met the girls for breakfast. They talked, and could see she was a little down.

"You're not having regrets, are you?" Mike asked, gently.

"No, no, it's not that. I was supposed to pick my daughter up in the morning. My son had a basketball camp he wanted to attend, and it was going to be a girls only weekend. My ex was even going to give me an extra day. She's never going to forgive me. Can I call her?"

Mike was moved. He held her hand, and told her he'd see what could be done. As soon as he left for the capitol, he was on the phone to the king.

That night he told Jill he had arranged for her to speak to her daughter in the morning. They spent another passionate night. She had a surprise for him.

She came to bed wearing her choker, and a thong made of a black satin ribbon around her waist, a string of matching pearls disappearing into her ass and centering her pubis in the front. He was very appreciativ

The next morning he was up before her, leaving a note to put on what was provided and join them for breakfast. He also asked her to put her hair up into a ponytail.

Curious, she went into the bathroom.

A full, though daring bikini, and a matching native wrap. It was the first time her breasts had been covered in almost a week. She found it uncomfortable.

Wondering why, she came out to the patio. Chantal and Edie were both attired the same, although Chantal kept tugging at her top.

"Chantal, stop squirming. You can take it off later, I promise, now be a good girl, or I'll have to spank you" said Edie, enjoying her discomfort.

Chantal giggled, and stuck her bottom out. Edie gave her a pretty good swat, and it made her wiggle and ask for more.

"Later, baby, I promise."

Jill was idly wondering what it would feel like to have her bare bottom swatted by a beautiful woman when she heard the helicopter.

Mike was reading a newspaper. He looked at Jill.

"Jilly, will you meet the copter and escort our new guest out here?"

The request struck her odd, but she obeyed, knowing he never did things without a reason. Edie and Chantal went with her, but stopped short of the pad.

The doors swung open and Jill advanced, idly wondering who it was.

..............................................

Katrina Parker, aka Kat, stepped out, obviously bewildered. Her face lit up when she saw her mother.

"Mom!" she screamed, running to her and almost knocking her down.

They hugged while Kat jumped with joy and the copter receded into the horizon.

"How did you get here?" she finally asked, as she caught her breath.

"You sent for me, remember? Or rather, your patient did. He said it was out of gratitude for the help you had given him. I was met and escorted all the way. Gee Mom, you'd think I was royalty. And first class is awesome, but not as much as the private jet we took later. Your patient must be richer than God."

Jill was stunned, and looked up. Mike was there with the girls, grinning like mad. She took Kat by the hand, and made the introductions.

"Kat, this is Edie and Chantal." The girls shook her hand, then hugged her in welcome.

"And this is Mike Hogue, our host."

Kat was awestruck. She remembered seeing him on television when she was small. He looked a lot bigger in person.

She reached out to shake, and Mike pulled her hand to his lips, kissing it gently.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Katrina. I'm quite fond of your mother for the help she has given me. When she told me you two had planned a girls' weekend, I felt like a heel for messing it up, so I fixed it. Sometimes it's nice to have a little money."

He had said it with all the charm his Southern background could muster, and she was instantly smitten. She blushed and stumbled through an answer.

"Well then, now that we know each other, let's have breakfast."

Jill noticed that Lisa and the other girls had rolled their wraps up. Kat was impressed with the house and surroundings. Edie and Chantal were telling her about the beach, the local village, snorkeling, even horseback riding, if she wanted it. It was about to overload her.

Mike sat and smiled, listening to the chatter. He had a weakness for children.

He stood.

Kat, it was good to meet you, but I have to work now. I'll be gone most of the day. I'm sure your mom and the girls will keep you entertained."

He stood, and they all stood with him. He kissed Edie and Chantal on the cheek. Jill surprised them all by giving him a kiss on the lips.

He strode off to a waiting boat, waved, and sped off.

Chantal and Edie showed Kat to her room, an enormous space with two queen size beds.

"You'll have to share with Mom, all right?"

Jill looked at them and Chantal winked.

Kat was thrilled.

"Now, if you want, we can go down to the beach."

Kat wasted no time in getting into the bikini she had brought. While she changed, they had a hushed conversation.

"There are no men around today, only women. Mike said you might feel more comfortable. And don't worry, we act like adults when we're not alone."

They went down to the beach, after Jill made sure Kat was covered with tanning oil. She immediately jumped in, and they all played for about an hour.

Going back to the gazebo, they reapplied lotion, got some cold drinks from the cooler, and lay down to work on their tans.

Jill wiggled back and forth, before she sat upright.

"This is ridiculous!" she said, looking at Kat.

"Honey we're here alone. There are no men around, none even on the island. I've been tanning topless. do you mind?"

Kat sat opened mouthed. Despite her penchant for thrill seeking, she always thought she was a little repressed. She nodded no, and soon her mother and her friends were topless. She was surrounded by tanned breasts, and she became a little jealous.

"Uh, Mom, since we're here alone, can I take my top off too?"

Jill grinned, glad she wasn't offended.

"Sure honey, just make sure you use plenty of lotion, wouldn't do to get burned there your first day, would it?"

Kat giggled, and self consciously lotioned her breasts, getting embarrassed when her nipples hardened.

They assured her it was just natural, and soon all thoughts of embarrassment were gone.

Regretfully, after an hour, they redonned their tops and went back up to the house. Lisa gave Kat a native wrap in bright blue, and taught her how to wrap and tuck, making her practice until she could do it on her own. Just before Mike returned, Lisa wove flowers into her hair to match her mother.

They were all waiting for him when the boat landed.

He looked up, admiring the group, before going to greet them. They all gave him a kiss on the cheek. When he got to Kat he praised her, saying she looked like a little native.

She surprised everyone by pulling Mike down,and reaching up on her toes, to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you sir, for bringing me out. I'm sure Mom appreciates it too."

Mike actually colored a bit, before bursting into a grin and lifting Kat off her feet, twirling her until she laughed. He sat her down gently, and asked for a moment alone with her mom.

"Jill, I hope you don't think I have any designs on your daughter. I would never..."

She put her hand to his lips.

"Shhh. I know that. Remember, I profiled you. If you have a weakness, it's fondness of children. I know she's quite safe around you, and that Edie and Chantal will behave. In fact, both seem quite struck with her. Now, let's have dinner."

They ate, talked on safe subjects, drew Kat out to talk about herself. Even Jill learned a few things about her daughter. She was surprised to find there were a few boys interested in her.

Mike took her hand.

"Kat, you seem like a fine young woman. My upbringing was a little unorthodox, but one thing I learned early was the effects of peer pressure. I'm not so far removed that I don't remember how teenage boys are. Be careful, Kat, if you do anything, do it because you want to, not because you think you have too. Understand?"

She flushed a little and nodded her head.

"Good" he said. Now, who wants their ass kicked in video games?"

They trooped into the living room, where a state of the art gaming system had been hooked up to the sixty inch television. For the next ninety minutes they all played. Mike with the intensity he applied to all things. Kat was the best of the bunch, and beat him a few times, before the girls started ganging up on him, eliminating him early every time. He finally gave up, and sat and watched smiling, as they went at it. Kat started nodding, and Jill told her to go to bed, her body was still adjusting to the new time zone.

She sat while she showered and got ready for bed, brushing her hair like she did when she was a child before tucking her in. She was asleep within minutes.

Jill went back to the living room, jumped into his lap, and gave him a passionate kiss.

"For a dangerous man with no moral compass, you're a sweetie pie."

Mike laughed.

"Jilly, I've been called many things, but never that."

He kissed them all, and told them he'd like to sleep alone tonight. They were all a bit disappointed, but respected his wishes.

The next morning he told them he wasn't working, and that he needed to go to the village.

"You're all coming. Kat, I don't know if your mom told you, but tonight, she has to attend a social function, at the command of the king of this country. He has extended an invitation to you, when he found out you were coming."

He stopped, smiling at her amazed look.

"Know what that means? It means you have to go shopping! You need a dress, shoes, jewelry, the works. So take a few minutes, get ready, and let's go!"

The girls scrambled, and in record time were in the boat, urging him to hurry.

Jill talked to her on the way, preparing her.

"Honey, you have to remember, we're in a foreign country, with different customs. It's legal and accepted here for women to appear topless, it's been a way of life for centuries. So please try not to stare, it's rude, and these are a very polite people."

Mike had chosen to wear the typical native dress, a male version of the wrap. Jill was surprised to see him barefoot. with some sort of native bracelets on his wrists, and a matching necklace. She was also impressed with the deference he was accorded, even though they called him by his native name and seemed genuinely friendly.

Lisa had come in a different boat, to shop. She had rolled her top down, sighing as her breasts were bared. Americans were a strange race, she mused. They loved seeing naked women, but were uncomfortable when faced with more than one set of breasts in a social setting. She had slept with a few, and found them mostly selfish, with very limited skills.

She remembered her first encounter with Mike, when he first bought the house. He was definitely the exception to the rule. Kind, open, admiring her body and sexuality without being rude. He was a native born in the wrong skin, in her opinion.

When they got to the crowded market, Kat instinctively grabbed Mikes' hand for reassurance. Jill smiled at the sight and said nothing. Soon, though, she got comfortable, and would dart this way and that, exclaiming over the selections. They took her to the shoe maker, where she got three pair of sandals, in one, two, and three inch heels. She insisted on wearing the low ones the rest of the morning.

They had taken her to the dressmaker first thing. Mike had already ordered a dress suitable for the function, in several different colors. He bought them all, and the tailor measured her for alterations, promising the one she picked would be ready before they left, and the rest would be delivered the next day.

She picked up two more native wraps, some jewelery, and after asking, small gifts for her closest friends and her brother. It pleased Mike that she was thinking of others.

Jill and Kat had no idea what they spent that day, because he had it all billed to him, and never discussed it.

They went back to the house and rested for two hours.

Kat wasn't really surprised when she woke from her nap to see her mom and her friends walking around the house topless.

"Mike must not be here" she thought,as she donned a wrap and walked into the living room as bare breasted as the rest.

The women stopped talking and smiled. She was just about to greet them when Mike walked into the room. She let out a little shriek and fled to her bedroom. Jill followed her.

"Kat, honey, it's all right. He was in a room full of breasts, you were just part of the crowd. Mike means you no harm and doesn't think ill of you. Now, I think you'd be more comfortable if you'd put your bikini top on. Join us when you're ready."

She collected her thoughts, donned her top, brushed her hair, and went back into the living room. Mike tried to apologize, but she stopped him.

"It's all right. I keep forgetting I'm just a girl. Don't worry, I'll grow up someday."

He grinned and kissed her cheek, then disappeared into his room. The women spent the next few hours getting ready. Edie and Chantal told them not to worry about their hair, they would fix it after they arrived. Helicopters play havoc with hair.

They arrived, circling the city before setting down. The largest in the country, it was still less than a hundred thousand people.

The waiting limo whisked them to the palace. Security was pretty tight, but the crowd was in a festive mood. Legislation had been signed that day moving the country closer to democracy. And though Kat didn't realize it, her mother was instrumental in getting it done.

They met and mingled with dignitaries from many countries, there were twenty embassies, with more countries begging to establish ties with the country.

Kat and her mom were amazed by it all. The king was abut five nine, and wore a tuxedo top over his native wrap. He thanked Jill profusely enough to embarrass her, and introduced Kat to his son by his second wife. They were the same age, and he was to escort her at dinner and the dance that followed.

He was slightly shorter, with a lean, muscled body and liquid brown eyes. One of her favorite pictures from the time set on her nightstand for years. After all, how many fifteen year old girls can say they dined and danced with a real live prince?

Jill danced with the Japanese, French, and Dutch ambassadors, and several prominent businessmen. She got one dance with Mike.

"I won't share your bed anymore, will I?"

He smiled sadly.

"Probably not, not with your daughter near. She's a pretty sharp girl, and I'm sure she is guessing how personal our sessions were. I hope despite how it started out you had a good time, maybe learned a little about yourself."

He stepped back so she could see his face.

"And Jilly, I really would like to see you sometime on a professional level. I have issues from the past I can't let go of. Maybe you can help clarify some thoughts so I can move on."

She knew he was talking about his ex, Shanna Jones.

"It's been almost two years and he still loves her. It's written all over his face. Maybe there's hope for them yet."

Every one she had interviewed talked of his time with Shanna as being the happiest in his life. And she knew, despite his flaws, he was a decent man who deserved whatever happiness he could get.

The next day he and Chantal were gone. Kat hugged him hard, thanking him for the experience of a lifetime.

"It's not over yet. Your mom has made arrangements for you two to stay two more days. Edie wants to stay as well, so she can be your guide."

Jill cried as she hugged him, thanking him for the gift.

So they spent two more days on the island. The prince and a dozen of his friends, both sexes, joined them them the last afternoon and evening. Lights were strung on the beach, bonfires were built, music was provided.

The girls were all local, and wore thong bottoms, donning wraps as the night progressed. Jill wasn't surprised to see the prince and Kat slow dancing, swaying gently to the music. What did surprise her was to see her without her bikini top. Then she realized she and Edie were still topless. They got some appreciative glances from the boys, but they weren't disrespectful.

At one in the morning they stopped the party, ushering the prince and his friends to the large launch they had arrived in. No one seemed to notice when Kat pulled him behind some palms. They were both flushed and smiling when they returned three minutes later.

................................................

Kat returned to school with quite a story. Her friends were disbelieving at first, but when she showed them photos and video clips they were awed. It was icing on the cake after soccer practice when they hit the showers, and Kat showed off her out of season tan, with no lines at all.

Jill went back to her practice a changed woman. She gave a full report of what happened, and her employer sent her a nice severance check. She was nervous for about three months, until a man in a suit stopped her in the street.

"Mike says hello, and to tell you you can relax. It's over, you'll never be bothered again."

She smiled, relaxed for the first time since leaving the island. As she walked back to her office from lunch, she idly rubbed the back of her neck. The tattoo was tiny, almost invisible in her hairline.

Edie and Chantal had showed her theirs. Five days later she sent Mike an email with a photo. All you could see was the back of her neck, her hair pulled up.

"Mine" it said,in tiny letters.

................................................

You know, these things post a lot faster if you remember to push the 'submit' button. I wondered for four days why it hadn't shown up until I checked and saw I hadn't sent it. Sorry.

As always, thanks for reading, comment if you want, vote if you think it's worth it.

Q

qhml1
qhml1
8,988 Followers