Dr. Parker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,988 Followers

Mike nodded agreement, and excused himself to use the phone.

His call went to the King first, and the captain of his bodyguards, a former SAS with a good reputation.

"Keep him safe, Major."

"Will do. Watch your back, mate. Next to the King, you are the embodiment of almost everything he hates. A rich foreigner, trying to exploit his country. It doesn't matter that you're a citizen now, or that you're adopted into the royal family."

Mike acknowledged his warning. He had a quick conversation with Lisa, and she started making calls. Soon five natives and one white descended on the compound, armed to the teeth. They quickly faded into the jungle, watching. Another team would relieve them in the morning. Mike returned to the office.

"There's more", said Jill, "look here."

She pointed to a small man who seemed to always hover near the aspiring warlord.

"Lord Mano, his cohort and right hand man. He's the other one I wanted you to check on."

"He's also his lover" said Jill. "Watch."

She pulled up a video of a speech Lord Mateaou had made, urging autonomy. After the speech he was whisked into a Mercedes with blacked out windows. She froze it on a frame just before the door closed. You could see Lord Manu reaching up for what was obviously a kiss. Mike roared with laughter.

"You are amazing! I missed that completely. This will change everything."

"How?" she couldn't help but ask.

"These islands are unusual in their view of homosexuality, especially where men are concerned. They don't really care, in fact they view them as special. They also think they're unstable emotionally. If word of this gets out it would destroy both political careers. I can use this."

He rushed out, and spent the next two hours on the phone. They dined without him.

Chantal and Edie treated her like a queen.

"You clever girl! I never got a gay vibe off either of them. In fact, every time Lord Mateaou looked at me I felt like taking a bath. Do you think he's bisexual?"

Jill paused, considering.

"No, but I do think he's a bit of a sadist. I think he may resent genetic women, especially the attractive ones. Might want to have Mike check on that too. He could find a skeleton or two."

Mike rejoined them later, and the talk was all political. He took every suggestion she made under consideration. She glowed under his praise, and was stunned when he showed her a copy of a wire transfer of fifty thousand dollars credited to her bank account.

"Thank you so much, but that's too much."

He just grinned.

"It's not enough. Take it with my thanks, and that of the king. It was his money. He looks forward to meeting you. There will be a small reception Saturday night, you are commanded to be there."

It was hard to digest the information, or what she had gotten into. She hoped it didn't end badly for her.

An hour later, when Mike announced it was bedtime, she followed him into the bedroom without hesitation. Instead of stopping, he walked her out onto the private patio.

"Truth time Jilly. I found out about you when someone was following me during a visit to my friend in Atlanta. He's a lot more security conscious than I am, his people spotted the tail first. When we split up and they stayed with me, we wondered why. The next day we 'invited' the guy following us to have a chat. He was a bit uncooperative at first, but in the end he was a big help."

"I asked the investigative service he worked for why they were watching me, they too were uncooperative, at first. Finally they admitted who they contracted with. We followed the trail all the way back home, and directly to you. I'm going to ask you politely Jilly, once. Who do you work for? And more importantly, why are they interested in me? Think carefully before you answer, I have my own sources. If I catch you lying, even by omission, bad things could happen."

He handed her a file, asked her to open it.

It was her life. Her education, her failed marriage, her children, her troubles with the law and her profession, all there.

"Your daughter is very attractive, a little clone of you. Fifteen right? Very smart. And your son, sixteen, a basketball prodigy. And your ex, a very successful surgeon. You had it all, Jilly, too bad you threw it away."

"Let me remind you, bad things can happen to good people. It would be awful if anything happened to them. If your husband were to lose the use of one of his hands, it would end his career. Your son loves pickup basketball at the local park, it would be awful if he were to get injured, lose his shot at that scholarship that seems to be a certainty. And your daughter, a beautiful girl is a temptation many can't resist."

She had progressively gotten paler as he talked. He gently took her hand.

"I would never do anything to harm your family. They have nothing to do with what you're into. The Manetti brothers and their boss, now that's a different story. Do you realize how much danger they could be in if they decide you're not being diligent in your quest for information on me? You've gotten yourself into something way past your control, I can't help thinking it will all end badly."

He paused to give her time to reflect.

"So, to save you and your family, why don't you just ask me what you want to know? I won't tell you everything, but enough to keep them happy. In return, I need to know everything you do about the man asking the questions."

It came out in a rush.

"I don't know his name. I don't even know what he looks like. I do know he speaks with a pronounced southern accent, so I suspect he is someone from your past. And he hates you with a passion. As far as what he wants, it's everything. Your net worth, what you're working on now, who's closest to you. Everything. He knows a lot about your former lover Shanna, even that she isn't genetically female. I got the impression he found that very amusing, judging by what the Manettis told me. Something about liking guys after all. And they have a nickname for him, Stumpy. Mean anything to you? And they won't dare to call him that in front of him, they're scared to death of him. If he's not organized crime, he has a close relationship. That's all I know."

She started sobbing, and he put her on his lap, cuddling and soothing her.

"Thank you Jilly. I know that you're scared. By now they may know you're with me. When you get back, you need to tell them everything I asked you. You've been compromised, so they'll probably drop you. I'll have people watching for awhile, just to make sure your family is safe. I promise you. And you can also tell them that I'm going to go looking for him now. Tell the Manetti brothers I expect to have a small chat with them shortly."

He held her until she nodded off, them took her to bed. She woke up spooned to him, holding tight.

..................................................

She woke up the next morning, disoriented. Then she realized she was alone in bed. Why hadn't he gotten her up? She rose, showered, did her hair and applied a little makeup.

"I just want to look nice." she told herself as she looked into the mirror.

They had just finished breakfast, but dawdled over coffee as she ate. Mike was off to the capitol to help the king and the loyal members of his government to assess the new information and decide how to proceed. Edie and Chantal were motoring over the local village with Lisa while she shopped for fresh food, to break up the monotony of the day.

"Come with, Jilly" said Edie, "Mike has some things he wants you to look at, but nothing that can't wait until this afternoon."

"It's a really pretty place" chimed in Chantal, "and they have some very nice shops."

She agreed, hesitant for some reason to leave the compound. Mike urged her to go.

"Get out and see the sights. With just us to look at for the last four days, you must be dying to see other people. It'll do you good, let you get a feel for the people."

"Besides" he added, "you need a dress for the reception next Friday. Formal, as least as formal as it gets around here."

An hour later they were in a large launch, speeding through the breakers. There were three guards with them, all native, two male and a woman.

"Better to be on the safe side" said Edie. "They're all highly trained, members of the elite troops the King is so proud of. They all speak English, if you have a question. But please don't distract them, let them do their job."

The town was small, less than two thousand people, but it was a bustling market place. There was one small American style store, the rest of the commerce was done in a sprawling outdoor mall, divided into sections, each with a theme.

Lisa took them through the food vendors first, picking out fresh fish that was immediately packed int large coolers they had brought. Next she bought most of a small pig, and four chickens that were still alive. By the time they were done shopping they were dressed and packed.

Jill didn't recognize most of the vegetables, but Lisa picked the best of the lot, bargaining fiercely, a local tradition.

The necessaries out of the way, they got down to some serious shopping.

Jill was admiring a strand of pearls, thinking how good they would look on her daughter, when it occurred to her she had no money. Edie recognized her distress. She laughed.

"Buy anything you like, baby. It all goes straight onto Mikes' account, and he can afford it. If you have to pay him back, remember you just earned fifty grand."

"She stood for a minute, then smiled. She took the pearls, then found some loose ones the same color as her earrings. She bought the lot, whispering to Lisa, who giggled. They had the necklace placed on the launch, but took the loose pearls to another vendor, specializing in ribbons and laces. A selection was made, and they carried it and the pearls along.

Next they stopped at a shoe shop, where she was custom fitted with a pair of sandals. They had a three inch wedge, and the top was an intricate weave in gleaming white. It was open toed, and the weave went past the ankle. A very elegant example of shoewear, and light as a feather. She ordered two more pair, wishing she could pick some up for her daughter.

They stopped for lunch, and she tasted the potent coconut liqeur the islands exported. It burned and she choked. She switched over to tea.

They ate a rice dish that was delicious, in the custom of the country, with their hands.

"Right hand only" whispered Chantal. "It would be an insult if you used your left.

She wasn't as adept as the others in rolling the sticky rice into small balls before dipping it in one of the many sauces, and a few fell onto her chest. When she raised the napkin to wipe them off, she remembered she was topless, as were all females in the town.

It hadn't really bothered her when she saw the rest topless, so she rolled her wrap down to her waist as Lisa had taught her. They all had their hair wrapped in bright scarves in defense of the wind from the launch, and they left them in. No one paid much attention except for a few Europeans, Frenchmen there on a service contract. One of them made a rude comment, and Jill, who was fluent, whirled around and slapped his jaw hard, chewing him out in his language. They fled the scene, the laughter of the women ringing in their ears.

They went into a stall of a cloth vendor, and she was amazed at the vibrant colors.

"Pick something, Jill. Remember, you have a formal dinner to attend."

After what seemed hours, she picked a bolt of muted orange. The women applauded her choice, saying it set off her hair and skin tone nicely. The next trip was to a tailor shop, where she was measured from neck to toe. For some reason it didn't bother her when the wizened little man measured her bare breasts, or deftly dropped her wrap to measure her hips and inseam.

Lisa had a whispered conference with an assistant, and left the pearls and ribbon with her.

Finally shopped out, they headed home, where they immediately shed their clothes for an hour on the beach. The intimate touches while they applied lotion aroused her a bit, and Chantal teased a breast, tweaking a nipple into hardness before leaving her alone.

They showered, did their hair with flowers, and had a cocktail while they waited on Mike to return.

No one was more surprised than Jill when she slipped to the floor beside Chantal and Edie, just before Mike entered.

He stopped, savoring the view. He pulled Edie to her feet and gave her a nice kiss, massaging her bottom. He did the same to Chantal, then held his hand out to Jill.

He pulled her completely off her feel, giving her a deep kiss. Her legs naturally wrapped around his waist.

He broke the kiss and looked down, a smile playing round his lips.

"Good afternoon, Jill. Did you have a pleasant day?"

"Yes, very nice. And I have something I want to ask you, but it will wait until bedtime."

Edie and Chantal smiled knowingly.

.................................................

They were in a deep discussion about politics, when Jill yawned, loudly. They all looked up.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little tired tonight. Are we going to be up much longer?"

They all grinned.

"No, Jilly, I think we're done here. Time for bed."

He led her to the bedroom, stroking one body part or another. He lay her gently n the bed. She closed her eyes, expecting a kiss. After a few seconds she opened them to find herself alone. She could hear the shower running. She smiled, and slipped into the bathroom.

"May I join you?"

He grinned and opened the door.

They washed each others back, and he surprised her by shampooing her hair, making it as much a scalp massage as a wash. He rubbed the scented soap, across her shoulders, drifting down to her breasts, rubbing her nipples with a feathery touch. She sighed and leaned against him, feeling his massive tool rubbing across her lower back. Just as she started to reach for him, he got out.

"See you in bed" he said softly, slipping out the door.

She finished, taking a little time to rub her swollen lips and enlarged clit, thinking about what she wanted.

She dried her hair, applied lotions and scents to her body, before she came into the bedroom and slipped beneath the covers.

He kissed her lightly before he pulled back slightly.

"There was something you wanted to ask me?"

She sighed. He was actually going to make her ask him.

"Yes, Mike, there is. Can I sleep on the left side tonight?"

His eyes got wide, then he gave her a small grin.

"Of course, Jilly."

He threw the covers back and got in on the right side. She got in, snuggled to him. Soon she was tossing, wriggling, like she couldn't get comfortable. Mike finally said something.

"Can't get comfortable?"

"No" she said. "I prefer the middle, I think."

With that, she crawled on top of him.

"You don't mind, do you?"

Before he could answer she covered his mouth with a kiss. He responded, soon rubbing her body gently. She could feel his erection growing. She broke off, sliding into a position beside him, grabbing his cock and stroking it slowly.

"Are you sure about this? You don't have too, you know."

She kept stroking him.

"I think I've learned enough about you to know you wouldn't hurt me. I'm asking Mike, just take it easy, please."

He didn't respond, but slipped down and gently sucked her breasts, swirling his tongue over her nipples until they ached with hardness. After what seemed like hours, he eased down her body until he was kissing the area just below her navel. She tried to stay still, but couldn't help it, and she started moving. It had been nine months since she had had a lover, and a lot of pent up need surfaced.

"Please" she said, pushing his head lower. He grinned into her skin, but obeyed, until his lips were gently lapping her outer lips before progressing inwards. Suddenly he plunged his tongue inside her as deeply as it would go. She gave a little squeal. "His tongue must be as long as his cock!" flashed through her mind before coherent thought left her body and she surrendered to the sensations he was causing.

He was frustratingly slow, driving her need higher and higher. We he locked his lips round her clit, getting faster and faster, she arched up off the bed.

All the sexual tension of the last few days had her on edge already. Her climax exploded out of her as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

In another bedroom, Edie was stroking Chantals' hair as she sucked on her nipple. Chantal raised up, her white teeth gleaming in the muted light, and giggled.

"Sounds like somebody else is having a good night."

Edie nodded as she pulled her back to her breasts.

"Yes it does, honey, it does indeed."

Mike raised up, moving up her body until his mouth found hers. She tasted herself, and decided she liked it. She felt him pressed against her, opened her legs wider and tried to slip him in.

He towered over her, supported on his arms, and moved slowly, not entering, sliding up and down her well lubed slit.

"Be gentle" she said, "but make me take it all."

He slid in, listening as she groaned in pleasure. Sliding almost out, he paused, before sliding another inch into her. At seven inches she felt full, at eight stretched. At nine, he was touching places no one ever had. When she felt his pubic bone touch her, she was almost comatose, washed in feelings of pleasure and pain. As his strokes became faster, she started babbling, screaming through her second, then third climaxes. He continued to pound.

"Is he a machine? I don't think I can take much more" flashed through her head. Suddenly he pulled out, flipped her easily over and onto her knees, and entered again. She passed out on her sixth orgasm, to wake later as he gave one more mighty lunge. She came again, feeling him pulse and spray inside her. She lay exhausted, lapsing into sleep in seconds.

Mike, still wired, slipped out of bed and went to Edie and Chantal, enjoying another romp before returning to his bed, spooning to her.

..................................................

Jill woke to the feeling of her nipple being sucked gently. Smiling, she reached to cradle his head, when she felt long hair. She looked down to see a mass of dusky red curls. Chantal. She flinched, ans she looked up, smiling.

"Good, you're finally awake" she said, before swirling her tongue over her nipple once more before getting up.

"Breakfast is being served. Grab a quick shower and meet us on the patio. Do you want me to wash your back?"

Jill declined, so she went back outside. She rushed through a shower, pulling her hair back into a ponytail.

She noticed it on the bathroom counter. The pearl choker. Without hesitation she put it on, enjoying the way it matched her tanned throat.

Chantal and Edie actually applauded when she came out, and Mike put her on his lap, nuzzling her hair. The girls came around and gave her a full kiss. She didn't hesitate to return it.

"You're one of us now" whispered Chantal. "You'll never be alone again. If you need us, we're a phone call away. Any time, do you understand?"

She nodded, with tears in her eyes. All her life, she had been alone, except for her marriage, never having a support system before.

Deep down, she knew she had been manipulated, coerced, even drugged. Her training and intellect made her see it. But in the end, no harm had come to her, and she actually enjoyed the attention.

Mike gave them all a big kiss, taking extra time with Jill, before leaving for the capitol.

Jill looked at the girls and grinned.

"Beach time!"

They laughed, lounged, swan in the ocean. She consumed most of a bottle of wine, lying back with her hand over her eyes, enjoying the feel of the sun on her body, when she felt a hand trail across her stomach, while another from the other side rubbed her cheeks, before trailing to her breasts. She just lay there, allowing it to happen.

qhml1
qhml1
8,988 Followers