Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,791 Followers

Tyler came over and reached his hand out. Danny carefully handed him the dress. Tyler put it back where it was and said, "Do you like that dress?" he asked as he came back out of the closet.

"Yes. Well, no. I mean, it's beautiful but why would I like it?"

"I was hoping maybe you could tell me, because it sure seems like you liked it. And as far as I'm concerned, it's perfectly okay if you do."

Just then Danny's trainer was frantically calling out his young charge's name. "Danny? Where the hell did you go? You wanna get us both fired? Answer me! Where are you?" He peeked around the corner into the room and saw Danny standing there with Tyler Regan and almost pissed his pants.

"Jesus. Mr. Regan. I'm SO sorry. I told him not to ever go anywhere in your house. It's his first day and...."

"It's okay. Really. He's fine. Go ahead and finish what you were doing. I'll send...did you say his name was Danny?"

"Yes, sir. Danny Vance."

"Okay, I'll send Danny Vance out shortly. Thank you."

"Yes, sir, Mr. Regan. Again, I'm really sorry. It'll never happen again. I swear."

Tyler turned to Danny and said, "He's a bit of a sweat grenade, isn't he?"

"A sweat grenade?" Danny asked out of genuine ignorance.

"Yeah, you know. A guy who worries so much if his head exploded it'd soak everyone around him with all of his sweat."

Danny laughed once he got it and Tyler couldn't believe how perfect his smile was. And he had the most gorgeous soft, full lips. He had wonderfully high cheekbones...and those eyes....

"I was asking if you liked the dress because, you know, some guys do...like dresses...and other um, finer things. I'm one of them, by the way."

"You like dresses?" Danny asked feeling slightly uncomfortable and wondering if this was some kind of a setup.

"Uh-huh. I like dresses, skirts, blouses, sweaters, heels, makeup—all that stuff." He walked back into the closet and grabbed a pretty red dress and held it out in front of himself. "For example, I love this dress. It's gorgeous, right? But I'd look like a fool in it. I'd look like a caricature of a woman rather than a woman."

He took a step toward Danny and held it up in front of him and said, "But not you, Danny. No, you'd look...sensational in it." He hung it back up and turned back toward him.

"Have I embarrassed you?" Tyler asked politely.

"Um, no. Not really. I'm just not sure what you're trying to say."

"I'm saying that if you do like dresses...and other finer things...I'd be glad to let you wear them here in a safe, supportive environment. But only if that interests you, of course." Tyler raised his eyebrows letting him know he wasn't trying to embarrass Danny but that he was making him a sincere offer. "So...do you like dresses, Danny? Do you like to...wear them?"

Danny blushed ever-so slightly and Tyler said, "Is that a yes? If it is, just nod your head for me, okay? You don't even have to answer out loud if you don't want to. It's okay to be shy, you know."

Danny stood there with his hands behind his back looking down at the floor. He didn't actually look at Tyler, but he did raise his head slightly. After a short pause, he nodded his head once in response.

"See, that wasn't so difficult, was it?" Tyler said in a gentle tone. "Do you think you might possibly be interested in wearing one of these pretty dresses sometime, Danny?"

"You mean like...here? At your house?"

"Yes, here. At my house."

"I dunno. Wouldn't that be kind of weird or something?"

"Not at all. Well, not if you like wearing women's clothes." He took a step back and looked right at Danny and smiled. "When I was younger, I did. And now I'm assuming that you do, too, and I have to tell you, Danny, I think you'd be a very pretty girl. I'd be happy to have someone here who could help you with things like doing your hair and makeup—if you'd like."

Danny just stood there looking at the floor and didn't say a word.

"Here, take this," Tyler said handing him one of his business cards. "If you think you might enjoy doing that sometime, here at my place, just call my private cell number. See, right there at the bottom right. If I have this all wrong, if I'm reading this incorrectly, then I apologize. But I'm very good at reading people, and I'm almost never wrong, Danny. So...I'll be hoping to hear from you soon. Oh, and just in case you're wondering, I not only like pretty things, I also like pretty girls who are really boys and again, I think you'd be a very pretty girl."

"Um, can I go now?" he asked uncomfortably still not looking up.

"Sure. And tell the sweat grenade I said it was okay for you to be in here."

Danny actually smiled at the use of the term he'd just learned and said, "I will. And thank you, Mr. Regan. I'm really sorry if I caused any trouble."

"You didn't cause any trouble, Danny. None at all. In fact, I'm glad we had a chance to meet. Especially under these circumstances. And you can call me Tyler, okay?"

Danny didn't answer. He just put the card in his back pocket and walked out. As he did, Tyler was almost certain this thin young boy was a perfect size 6 and he felt himself growing hard just thinking about his possible future transformation. He knew he might never hear from him again, but he chose to remain optimistic as Danny was the best and only 'lead' he'd had in...well, ever.

_________________________________

Three days later, Tyler was briefing the company's board members on how his reduced hours might affect the company. "So as you can see, the impact should be minimal and our stockholders can rest assured I'll still be here pretty much every day." As he continued speaking, his phone buzzed. He took a quick look and said, "Cadence can fill you in on the details. I'm very sorry, but I have to take this call."

He stepped out of the glass-enclosed conference room and swiped 'accept.' "Danny?"

"Yes. Hi. Um...are you like really busy right now?" he asked, his voice slightly shaky.

"No, not at all. I'm glad you called. How have you been?"

"I'm okay. I was just, you know, thinking about what you said and everything."

Tyler walked into his spacious private office and closed the door. "And?"

"Well, I was wondering if maybe I could...if we could...you know, try that sometime."

"You mean wearing something nice like the dresses you found in that bedroom?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, if that's okay and everything."

"Of course it's okay, Danny. As long as that's something you want to do. Is it?"

"Actually...yes, it is." He paused before adding were quietly, "I'd like that very much."

"Great! Would you like to come over again this Saturday evening? I can have someone show you how to take care of all those little details that will make you feel even more special. How does that sound?" He didn't hear a response and said, "Danny?"

"Um, sorry. I'm just so nervous. I can't believe this is really happening."

"Is this something you've thought about before?" Tyler asked him.

"Honestly? It's pretty much what I dream about all the time. I just never thought I'd ever be able to actually do it, let alone...you know, at a place like yours. It's really amazing."

"Thank you and you will be able to do it at my house. We can discuss all of this when you come over. While we're talking, I just want you to know that I've had a dream of my own for a very long time and that dream is to meet someone...perhaps someone just like you...who wants to be a pretty girl. I'm hoping that's what you want, too."

There was another pause before Tyler heard Danny say, "It is what I want. It's what I've always wanted. To me, this is like some kind of dream come true because that's...well, that's exactly what I've wanted all my life. I mean, I don't want to actually be a girl. I just wanna be able to look like one. I don't know if that makes any sense or not, but...."

"It makes perfect sense, Danny. Listen, I'll have a car come pick you up about 7pm. Don't worry, it won't be a big limo to attract unwanted attention. I'll text you the details using the number you're calling from if that's okay."

"Okay. Sure. That sounds really great."

"Okay, then. I'll look forward to seeing you on Saturday."

"Thank you, Mr. Reg.... Sorry. Tyler."

Not thirty seconds after he hung up, Cadence tapped on his door and walked in. "Well, that went very well. The Board is completely satisfied with the changes we're making so that's a done deal. Who called that was so important you left in the middle of a Board meeting?"

"My new...boy/girlfriend. I hope," he said.

"Are you serious? He actually called you? Oh, Tyler! I'm so excited! Are you guys getting together sometime soon? Can I do anything? Anything at all?"

"Well...there is something. You're as good with hair and makeup as anyone I know so if you wouldn't mind...."

"Say no more! I'd love to turn your sweet new boy into a beautiful, glamorous girl for you—and for him. This is just SO exciting! I am SO happy for you!"

"Well, let's not go overboard. It may turn out he just likes dressing up as a girl. He may not have any interest in me...like that."

"You go ahead and play it conservatively, but I'm going to be positive and hopeful. Oh, this is going to be so much fun! Just tell me when and where, okay?" she bubbled.

Cadence had agreed to pick Danny up to avoid drawing a lot attention and to help put him at ease by getting to know him on the way to their place. And it was their place in the sense that Cadence had her own separate wing of the house even though Tyler owed it.

Danny was waiting outside as he'd been told and Cadence recognized him instantly. From the moment she saw him, she knew why her brother was so interested in him. He'd told her Danny was 18, but he didn't look like he even shaved yet. His skin so was so perfect Cadence felt a pang of jealousy before she pulled opened his window and asked him to get in. He was rail thin and his legs looked like pipes in his skinny jeans.

"Hi! I'm Tyler's sister, Cadence. It's so nice to meet you, Danny."

"Hi, Cadence. Um...same here," he said as he got in and fastened his seat belt.

During the 30-minute drive, Cadence got Danny to really open up. She even had him laughing as she told him stories about her sorority sisters in college. Once he felt comfortable with her, she began gathering information.

"Did you know Tyler used to wear my clothes when he was little?"

"Kind of. I mean, he sort of mentioned it. He said he liked pretty things...dresses and stuff. But I don't really know much about that."

"Well, that's true. But the last few years he's lost interest in wearing women's clothes himself and has had his heart set on meeting someone...like you...who hasn't lost interest in it. So do you ever dress up as a girl, Danny? Or did you used to?"

He explained how he'd worn his sister's clothes and how she'd been so supportive until she got into high school. After that, she'd get upset if he even touched any of her things. He told her he'd never had enough money to buy his own clothes and his mother's things didn't fit him. So no, he didn't really dress up, but he thought it about all the time.

"Well, you don't have to worry about any of that from now on, okay? You can have and wear anything you want anytime you like at our house. I will tell you though, that Tyler has a thing for a certain kind of look—if your goal is to make a real impression on him. Don't get me wrong. You can wear whatever you like, but if you ever want to really knock his socks off, I know just what to have you wear."

Danny smiled then asked, "So...is your brother...is he like...gay?"

"Hmmm. Interesting question. You tell me. Here's the deal. He has no interest in dating men who look like men, but he is very interested in dating a special kind of girl...like you...so does that make him gay?"

"I don't know. I've never thought about anything like that. So he doesn't you know...like me as Danny, right?"

"No, sorry. Not at all. Okay, what I mean is this. He likes you as Danny. He thinks you're a really great guy and a very nice person, but he doesn't like like you. At least not in that that. What I'm saying is Tyler would never ask you out as Danny. But let's say you become um...Danielle...then he would be very interested in asking her out."

"Okay, that's just too weird. Did you know that's the the name I use for myself when I'm...you know, dressed up like a girl or did you just guess?"

"One-hundred percent—educated guess. I chose the most obvious girl's name that's close to Daniel and took a stab at it." She looked over at him and said, "That's a very pretty name, by the way."

"Thank you," he said shyly. "So is Cadence. I've always liked that name. You just don't hear it very often."

"Ah! That is so sweet! You know what? I would really love it if we could be friends, too. I'm so busy I don't have a lot of girlfriends and no one I'm really close to."

"Girlfriends? Us?"

"Well...if you'd like that. You see, neither Tyler nor I want to seem pushy about this or anything else. We want to give you the opportunity to do and be whatever you want to be, Danny. That doesn't mean he isn't hoping you might not be interested in him...as Danielle...but if you're not, that's okay. You can just enjoy dressing up somewhere that's safe and private. And I'd enjoy the girl talk."

Cadence could see by the way he was squirming in his seat that he was enjoying their chat...a lot. She didn't say anything else on the rest of the drive to give him (and his anatomy) a chance to relax before they arrived. Cadence pulled the BMW into their 12-car garage and turned off the ignition.

"Wow. All of these cars belong to you?"

"They're all Tyler's except for the one we're sitting in. You can only drive one at a time and this is all I need." She looked over at him and asked, "So...you ready?" Danny nodded so Cadence said, "Great! Let's go inside and talk about how to make you beautiful." She was pleased to see him finally smile again as he looked over at her before opening his door to get out.

Cadence opened the door and let Danny go inside first as she closed the door and followed him in. "So is Tyler home right now?" he asked as they walked down a long hallway into their huge kitchen.

"Yes, he is, and he's really looking forward to seeing you again, too." She could tell Danny seemed uncomfortable so she asked him if everything was okay.

"Um, yeah. I guess. I was just wondering if well, since he's only really interested in...Danielle...if maybe we should just wait. You know, until I look like Danielle." He looked over at her for her decision with a kind of hopeful look on his face.

"You know what? That sounds like a very good idea, Danny. I like the way you think! Come on. We can sneak down to the bedroom area without him seeing us. I'll just text him and let him know Danielle is looking forward to meeting him. How does that sound?"

She could tell he was very nervous about all of this and she tried to imagine how he must feel. It was one thing to have a fantasy. It was quite another to have so much going on all at once in reality.

"I want you to know that this evening, Tyler only wants to get to get acquainted with you, Danny. I mean...with Danielle. This is a perfect way to get to know one another and for you to have the opportunity to be yourself in a safe place and see if there might possibly be something more to it. So no pressure and no stress, okay?"

She knew he was relieved to hear that. She took his hand and said, "Come on. Let's go make you beautiful!"

She led him to the same bedroom where he'd been before. Unlike before, there was a beautiful makeup table sitting next to one of the very expensive dressers. It was covered with various tubes of lipstick, mascara, eye liner, foundation, blush, brushes, makeup sponges, and some things Danny had even never seen.

"Okay, so do you need to take a shower or are you good?" she asked politely.

"No, I just took one before we left so I'm good," he told her.

"Okay, then I think we should get started by having you go ahead and change in the bathroom—right over there. You can leave your boy clothes in there and slip into the white silk robe hanging on the wall. Oh, and just so we can get this um...out of the way, so to speak, there's also a computer-designed padded undergarment in there so you tuck your um...unneeded male parts away so they won't you know, show through whatever you wear tonight. And it will give a nice-looking hourglass shape, as well."

As Danny was changing, Cadence texted Tyler updating him on what they were doing. "Can't wait! Thx, sis. Luv U! T."

A couple of minutes later, Danny stepped out of the bathroom wearing the padded garment which really did give him hips and curves under the gorgeous white robe. "Wow! Very nice!" Cadence said. "So...come on over here and let's get started. But before we do, I want you to take a 'before' look in the mirror here so you can see how dramatic the 'after' is, okay?"

Danielle began walking toward her and after taking a quick look in the mirror Cadence said, "Hold on. Just a sec. Let's try something, shall we? We need to work on helping you walk before we can go any further. Would that be okay?"

"Sure," Danielle said.

"We'll work on that voice as we go, too. One thing at a time, right?" To encourage her Cadence said, "Oh, sweetheart, you are going to be so beautiful! I can hardly wait to get started, but we really do have to address walking first. Watch how I walk then try and imitate that exactly. You ready?"

Cadence walked back and forth across the room a half dozen times. Each time, she told Danielle to carefully watch every movement then do exactly what she had done. After each attempt, Cadence would offer suggestions to help Danielle walk in more convincingly feminine way. After the fourth time, Cadence was very pleased. "Okay! Much better. But watch how I hold my shoulders, head, and wrists when I walk." Cadence modeled for her and let her try. After two more tries, Cadence was satisfied she had the most basic elements down and said, "Very nice. We'll work on that more after we get you in a pair of heels, but for now, that was a really great start, Danielle!"

Cadence was very impressed at just how gracefully Danielle walked to the make-up table remembering everything she'd just learned. She sat her down and told her, "Now remember. Guys like to slouch, but girls never do that." She put her hands on her shoulders and said, "Sit upright like this, but not so straight that you look stiff." After some minor adjustments, Cadence told her that was perfect.

"And always, always, always, keep your legs crossed or your knees together. So good posture and knees together. Okay?"

"Okay," Danielle said.

"Now, while we're working on all of this, let's try and get you to use the upper part of your vocal range without going into falsetto. Listen to me then try and repeat it, okay?"

Danielle nodded and listened. It took several tries, but she was able to find a way to raise they pitch without sounding silly. In fact, it sounded rather nice. "That's not bad. I closed my eyes the last time and I could actually imagine a woman with a voice in the lower end of the female range talking. That's very impressive for a first attempt, Danielle. I'm very proud of you, sweetheart! We'll have you walking, talking, and looking like a beautiful girl in no time!" Cadence told her.

Danielle smiled and thanked her. "Oh, that reminds me. Girls smile—a lot! Boys also smile but not like we do. We use smiling and laughing as part of our feminine charm so as you're trying to remember everything—sit up straight, knees together, feminine voice, etc., remember to smile! Got it?"

"Got it!" Danielle said flashing a beautiful smile.

"Perfect!" Cadence told her.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,791 Followers