Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,797 Followers

"Okay, sweetie. First thing we need to do is to decide what you want to wear. That will then determine what color eye shadow, lipstick, and nail polish we'll need. So...let's practice your walk and go over to that closest full of beautiful clothes, shall we?"

Danielle remembered to keep her shoulders level and her wrists turned slightly further out than Danny would as she glided over to the closet.

"Very nice!" Cadence said as she watched her young charge.

"Okay. Take a look around and let me know what you want to wear."

Danielle spent maybe five minutes looking through the dozens of dresses, blouses, and skirts before settling on the beautiful, longer black dress she'd held up to herself the first time she'd been there.

"Oh, I love this!" Cadence said. "It's long and luxurious and this side slit is very sexy. It's an off-the-shoulder look and the neckline will be perfect with a strapless bra. It'll also give me a chance to show you how to create the illusion of cleavage with a little tape and some shading."

"Can I put it on?" Danielle asked hopefully.

"No, not yet, sweetheart. Soon though. I promise. For now, we need to find the perfect bra and panty set for you and get you a pair of stockings and a garter belt. Let's see. For your stockings, we want something skin colored with a bit of a sheen to it but we don't want them to be shiny." Cadence went over to the dresser next to the makeup table and looked through the top drawer. After looking through a dozen different items she found the perfect stockings along with a strapless black bra and garter belt. "This should be exactly what we need, but let's try it on just to be sure. This is a 32C and I think it should fit perfectly. If you can just slip off your pretty robe for a second...."

Cadence slipped the lacy bra around Danielle's body and hooked it in the front. "Okay, spin it around for us and let's see how it fits." She had Danielle turn around then slid her fingers under the strap making sure it was tight but not too tight. "Yep. That's your size. Okay, now we need to get you a pair of breast forms and because this is strapless, we'll need just a bit of adhesive glue to hold them in place. What I love about the dress is you'll have the appearance of cleavage, but the breast forms won't show. This is going to look fabulous on you!"

In less than a minute, Danielle's new, ultra-soft silicone breast forms were perfectly in place and looked great in her lacy black bra. "Now...panties and stockings."

Cadence had her pull up the lacy, silky black panties then fitted her with the garter belt and showed her how to carefully pull on her stockings without running them. "Then we just attach them like so...and, voile!"

"I already feel so pretty!" Danielle said in her best voice.

"That's because you are pretty, sweetheart. Okay...let's find a perfume you like and then we'll get started on your hair and makeup."

After selecting Rapture by Victoria's Secret, Cadence showed Danielle how to apply it to her wrists and the back of her ears. "Not too much, though, okay?"

Danielle sat again and did much better this time remembering to sit up straight and keep her knees together. Crossing them under the table was impossible and this was good practice for her learning to hold her legs together, a skill much more difficult to learn than it appeared.

"Okay. The good news is your hair is more than long enough to work with. The bad news is I'm going to have to trim a little bit to make it look pretty and feminine. Is that okay?" she asked knowing the answer in advance.

"Of course!" Danielle told her happily. Cadence placed a towel around her shoulders then began to trim and cut until she was satisfied.

"That should be perfect. She shook her hair out vigorously several times to make sure no stray hairs fell down the back of her neck then used a vacuum to get every last piece before wetting it slightly then blowing it dry.

Just the slightest amount of product and a bit of combing produced a result that took Danielle's breath away. "Oh, my goodness!" she said as she turned her head from side to side.

"Do you like it, honey?" Cadence asked her.

"It's...beautiful. Oh, Cadence. I love it. Thank you so much. It's so pretty!"

"You're welcome and you have the perfect face for short hair. This looks so cute on you I'm almost jealous!"

"Now...now we need to do your makeup. The first thing we need is the right foundation. So...let's take a look at your skin tone and see which one of these you need. I'm going to hold each one up to your skin under this light which is a true-color light and I want you to tell me which one you think matches. Pay very close attention because two or three of them will look good, but only one will be a perfect match.

Danielle was able to narrow it down to two, but she just couldn't tell which one was better. "That's not bad, I have to say," Cadence told her. "Just getting it down to these two tells me you understand the difference in subtle shades of color and that will also be very important we do your eyes and apply blush. And...it's this one, by the way," she told Danielle showing her the lighter of the two liquid foundations bottles.

"You're fortunate to have such perfect skin and that you don't really shave yet. If you had a beard to cover, we'd need another product but because your face is so...smooth and so...perfect...we won't need it." Cadence put her hands on her shoulders and said, "Did I tell you how jealous I am of your perfect, young skin? Among other things, that is."

Danielle smiled brightly and thanked her for the compliment.

Cadence spent quite a bit of time explaining the importance of having good, quality brushes, clean sponges, and the best makeup possible before getting into the specifics of application and shading.

"Okay. So this is how we apply foundation," Cadence said beginning the transformation process.

Each step of the way, Cadence told Danielle what she was doing and why. Then, as she did it, she made sure to explain what she was doing and/or why she used a particular motion. She would do one half of Danielle's face with say...foundation...or do one eye...then have her do the other half or other eye. Any mistakes she made would be corrected by her after Cadence pointed them out.

"See what a difference the right foundation makes? Your smooth, young face looks even smoother and it's now a canvas ready to be painted on!"

One step at a time, Danielle's face underwent a remarkable transformation from plain and drab to stunningly beautiful. The thing she loved the most were her eyes. "I can't even believe those are mine!" Danielle said admiring the way Cadence taught to her blend two or three shades from the corners toward the nose. Between that and the eye liner and finally some mascara, Danielle was having a hard time believing that was really her.

"Oh, we're not done yet, sweetie," Cadence told her. "We still have to shape and fill in your eyebrows. Yours are reasonably clean, but we'll still need to do some plucking and thinning and after that, we'll fill them in with eyebrow pencil. That will really make a big difference, too."

Once both eyebrows were done, Danielle was thrilled beyond belief. "I look like...."

"A model?" Cadence suggested. "And we haven't even done your lips yet, sweetheart! That is going to send you over the moon, trust me!"

Cadence hadn't exaggerated. Once her lips soft, full lips were covered in a shiny coat of deep red, glossy lipstick, Danielle thought she might cum in her panties.

"Okay! That's it. We're all done with makeup. What do you think, Danielle?"

"Honestly? I don't know what to think, Cadence. You've made me look so pretty I can't even believe this is me."

"Trust me, this is you all right. I told you you'd be a very beautiful girl, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did. It isn't that I doubted you. I just had no way of imagining...this," she said as she pointed to her reflection in the mirror.

"Well, that is how you look, Danielle. You are now a very beautiful young woman and we're still not done. We need to get this gorgeous dress on you and then decide on what jewelry to wear and then do your nails. So...are you ready?"

"I am so very ready!" she said happily unable to take her eyes off of her pretty face.

"Okay, sweetheart. Stand up for me and I'll help you step into this dress, okay?"

Danielle stood and Cadence went behind her and reaching around, held the dress in front of her. "Now, carefully and slowly step inside and we'll gently pull it up and over your boobs. Good. Just like that. Perfect! Let me just zip you up back here and we'll be all set."

Cadence led her over to a full-mirror and asked her not to look until she was ready. "Okay, take a look!"

Danielle put her hands over her face and said, "Oh...my...goodness! I love it! It's so...beautiful!"

"Careful, sweetheart. Whatever you do, don't touch your makeup. And always remember, girls don't ever touch their faces—and especially their noses—the way boys do. Just one more thing to never forget, right?" she said sweetly. "Being a beautiful girl isn't easy, is it?"

"So...that leaves us jewelry, shoes, and your nails. Let's decide on your shoes first and then we'll accessorize."

Cadence led her to the closet and complimented her on the way she was walking. "I know you'll be tempted to want to wear something 5-6" high, but let's be reasonable and try a pair that's maybe 3 inches this first time. Does that sound okay?"

"Of course. I'm sure it'll be hard enough to walk in those let alone something higher."

"Smart girl!" Cadence assured her. "Let's try this pair with the open toes and the ankle straps. They're beautiful and elegant but I think you'll do okay walking in them with a little practice. The heels isn't big, but it's also not a spike, something you're definitely not ready for yet."

Cadence helped her buckle the tiny strap then offered her a hand to stand up. Danielle wobbled immediately before steadying herself.

"Wow, these are really high!" she said.

"But you're only about what? Maybe 5' 7" or so?"

"I'm 5' 7 1/2"," she replied.

"And a half," Cadence said with a smile. "Okay, let's give walking a try. Remember everything else we talked about and see if you can get the feel for high heels on your own. It isn't that hard, but it does take a little getting used to. Just a few steps each way this first time, okay?'

"Okay. Here goes." Danielle looked straight ahead, squared her shoulders, watched her posture and took three small steps.

"Good!" Cadence said approvingly. "Now come back to me."

Danielle did so without incident so Cadence had her walk across the room and back at normal speed. The only problem she had was when she went to turn around. "Careful! Girls bring their feet together before turning. Don't try and take a step then turn before bringing the other foot up. Try it again, sweetie," she said.

"Much better. Much, much better. Okay. We are now down to jewelry and nails. What do you prefer? Gold or silver? Keep in mind you can add a black onyx to either and make it work depending on what you're wearing."

"What do you recommend?" Danielle asked.

"Well...if I were you...I'd go with gold. I think this beautiful gold rope will be a perfect necklace and...let's try this pair of matching earrings. And while we're here, I think this elegant gold watch will look great. You have the tiniest wrists I've even seen on a boy. Then again, you don't exactly look like any boy I've ever seen," Cadence said smiling approvingly at her creation of beauty.

"I also love that you have pierced ears. This is just so much better than wearing those awful clip-ons that pinch and hurt after a little while. So let's get your studs out and slip these in, shall we? You do that while I hook the clasp on your necklace, okay?"

Danielle added the tiny, narrow gold watch and Cadence had her walk back in front of the mirror for another look. Danielle just stood there and stared. "Dumbstruck?" Cadence asked.

"And how!" Danielle said in her best feminine voice. She turned to Cadence and said, "I don't know how to thank you. I've dreamed of looking like this my whole life. You've made me so...happy." She reached out for a hug and was pleasantly surprised when her own 'breasts' met Cadence's.

"I'm glad you like it. And your smile is thanks enough, honey. You look so amazing. Now let's get those nails done and dried and go introduce Danielle to my brother. What do you say to that?"

"I say...yes, please!"

Twenty minutes later, Danielle's nails were done and carefully blown dry. She was finally ready for her grand entrance.

"One last look?" Cadence suggested as she held her hand out for Danielle to take it. They stopped in front of the mirror again and Cadence said, "May I present...Danielle Vance."

Just the addition of the dark red polish on her nails made even more of a difference. "Oh, my goodness," she said as she turned left then right admiring her new look. "I hope I don't cry." Cadence had been 100% correct. She really couldn't believe the difference between the before and after. She'd looked like a kind feminine-looking boy before but now...now she looked like an absolutely gorgeous young woman.

"Cry? No, no, no! We can't have any tears. It'll ruin all this hard work. Big breath, okay?"

Danielle breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly. "Okay. I think I'll be all right."

"So...shall we?" Cadence suggested. "Remember: shoulders, wrists, glide. Sit up straight, knees together and...smile!"

Cadence took Danielle's hand as she led toward the magnificent-looking great room in the center of the house where Tyler was patiently waiting. Cadence called out, "Tyler? Close your eyes, okay?"

"They're closed," he called back.

"You ready, honey?" she asked Danielle.

"I'm so nervous. Do you think he'll like me?" she asked.

"Girl, he is going to love you! That's guaranteed. Come on. Let's go say 'hi.'"

Cadence brought Danielle into the great room and had her stop a few feet in front of Tyler. "Okay, little brother. Open your eyes and meet Miss Danielle Vance."

Tyler stood up before he opened his eyes and said, "A gentleman always stands when a lady enters the room." He first saw Cadence and smiled then looked to her right and saw Danielle. His smile faded as his mouth opened and his eyes widened involuntarily. "Oh...my...God. This is Danny?"

"No, silly. This is Danielle. Isn't she beautiful?"

Danielle was smiling brightly as Tyler continued to stare at her. "I'm speechless," was all he could say.

Cadence turned to Danielle and said, "My brother is never speechless so that should answer your question as to whether or not he likes you."

"I don't mean to stare, Danielle, but you are even more beautiful than I've ever imagined in any dream or fantasy."

"Thank you," she said sweetly. "I owe all of this to Cadence...and you, of course. Do you really think I'm pretty?"

He stood in front of her and looked down at her pretty face and said, "You're beyond pretty, Danielle. You're...amazing. You're simply...gorgeous." He turned to his sister and said, "I know you're good at everything you do, but this is just so far beyond my wildest dreams. All I can say is 'wow.' And thank you." He looked at Danielle again, smiled and said, "Wow! You really are my dream girl—and then some."

"Oh, where are my manners?" he said. "Danielle, please. Have a seat. Would you like something to drink? Some champagne seems in order. After all, this kind of beauty should be celebrated."

"I've never had champagne before, but I'd love to try it," Danielle said remembering to smile. The long slit in her dress exposed her beautiful, thin legs which were closely crossed as she sat up straight in the large, high-backed chair.

"I'll get it," Cadence said winking at Tyler. "You two sit and get acquainted."

As Cadence went to the kitchen Tyler said, "So tell me how you feel right now? Is this everything you hoped it would be?"

"That and more," she told him. "I was just hoping to look maybe a little bit better than I have in the past when I put on makeup at home the few times I've done that. But now, after seeing how my makeup is supposed to look, I know now that I must have looked like a clown or something. I really had no idea how to do this. So yes, it's everything I hoped for and more. I don't think I've ever been so happy in my entire life, Tyler. I absolutely love looking like this."

"Well, I absolutely love looking at you dressed like this. You are as beautiful as any real girl I've ever seen and I mean that sincerely."

Cadence returned with two glasses of champagne and Tyler said, "Where's yours? You are joining us, aren't you?"

"Yes, please stay, Cadence!" Danielle asked imploringly.

"I don't want to be in the way. Three's a crowd and all that, right?"

"Nonsense! Especially not in your case. Please have a glass and spend the evening with us."

"Yes, please!" Danielle begged.

"Okay, okay. I'll be right back."

Tyler spent the next few minutes discussing the kinds of things Danielle most like wearing to determine whether or not she had a particular style or preference. What he learned that she wanted to look glamorous and sophisticated rather than slutty or trashy and Tyler told her he was very relieved.

"I'm so glad to hear that. I don't think I'd be comfortable spending time with someone who dressed like that. Slutty, I mean. You are most definitely a classy young lady and this style suits you quite well."

Danielle thanked him and asked hopeful, "So...does that mean you'd like to spend time with me?"

"Oh, very much so," he told her. "I don't want to push you or make you feel uncomfortable in any way, though. This is a very big change for you and talking about a relationship seems like it might be too much. We can take this very slowly and we'll go at whatever speed you're comfortable with."

Danielle smiled brightly at him and said, "We don't need to go too slowly...unless, of course, that's what you want, Tyler."

Cadence looked at her brother and said, "So...are you going to ask her out or just sit there and pretend you can't tell she likes you?" She then turned and smiled at Danielle and told her, "Guys can be SO dense sometimes."

"Well, um...sure. I would love to ask her out." He looked at Danielle and said, "So, Danielle...would you like to go out with me sometime?"

"I would love to, Tyler," she said with pleasure. "Anytime."

"Wonderful. I'll let you know when and where soon. For now, may I show you the rest of my home?"

"That sounds lovely," Danielle told him. She started to get up and Cadence motioned for her to wait.

Tyler stood up, walked over to her and offered her his hand. She took it and allowed him help her to stand up. "Thank you," she said still smiling.

He continued to hold her hand as he led her on a tour which took almost half an hour. "This is so amazing," Danielle said. "My mom and I live in a small apartment that could fit in one or two of your bedrooms."

Tyler thanked her then said, "I know you know this, but your mom is a wonderful person and she works very hard to support you. She's done a very good job of it, too."

"Oh, I know she does. I didn't mean it that way at all. I love my mother very much and I'm grateful for everything she's ever done for me. She's actually my hero."

"I'm very glad to hear you say that, Danielle. So does she know about this side of you?"

They continued walking back to the great room still holding hands as Danielle said, "I know she knows I've worn my sister's things and that I've used her makeup before, but I don't think she knows that this is what I've always wanted or how badly I've wanted it."

"How do you think she'd react to it?" he asked her.

"Um...well...I know she just wants me to be happy. Of course, she wants me to finish college, but other than that, I don't think she'd be upset or disappointed. I'm not sure she'll be excited about it, but I can't imagine she'll be angry."

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,797 Followers