All Comments on 'Dream Weaver Ch. 08'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
You did we'll

You are an amazing writer and the stories you tell are well crafted. Thank you for sharing them with us I hope you gain more confidence as you continue to move forward. Your doing great looking with anticipation to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY GOOD

I LIKE IT LOVE YOUR STORIES GLAD YOU ARE BACK

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 8 years ago
I think it's captivating

I am curious about what Chal's sister is brewing and what his parents reaction to Bliss will be. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written!

I find your storys an easy read, with amazing depth and detail. The story keeps rolling at a good pace without becoming stagnant or jumping around. I await more chapters of the incredible story, please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I would love to see what happens next. You're writing style is fantastic. Please keep going!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
Your writing's still fantastic.

Don't know about style, but the quality's definitely still there.

I think you've got more than one style anyway, considering your stories range from light erotic to deep dark erotic stories.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 7 years ago

I am so looking forward to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dream Weaver Series Info