Dream Weaver Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, Chal," she giggled when he brushed soft kisses to her neck. "You have the best ideas."

"Hell yeah." His lips suckled on the same nipple she had tweaked and she moaned and moved against him. He was amazing. He could stir her body to life when she'd thought it had been dead for more years than she could count. She'd learned that her wishes and wants didn't matter, it was master that must be served no matter what.

She'd served, and she'd learned some amazing things. With a small smile, she pushed Chal back down on the bed, ridding him of the robe that was caught at his elbows. She grinned at the sight of his hard cock, bobbing against his belly. It was an impressive cock and she'd seen enough to know. She glanced up at him and licked her lips, then nuzzled her face against his hard dick.

Chal's head fell back and he groaned. With his powers, he could get a woman to do anything he wanted and do it willingly. But it amazed him that she felt comfortable enough with him to make love to him the way she was now. He groaned when her little tongue stroked over his hard flesh and his balls, investigating and sending shockwaves of pleasure up his spine.

"Oh, my sweet lady, you're going to have me begging in a minute." He gasped as her hot mouth settled around his glans and her tongue began to do soft circles. His hands reached out and grabbed the sheets, his fingers digging in to keep from grabbing her head to hold her still while he fucked her face until the pressure in his balls gave him ease. "Keep doing that and I might not last long. For an incubus, that would be down-right embarrassing." He couldn't stop the groan that escaped his lips and he looked down, seeing the humor in her eyes.

His hands tangled in her hair, watching as she slid her lips down, not stopping until they reached the skin of his groin. "Fuck!" His hips bucked up and he shouted out his pleasure, feeling her swallow around his hard shaft. She took him all, every last drip suckled from the end of his cock and then she smiled and licked her lips.

"Baby, you have...I can't..."

She giggled when he couldn't seem to finish his sentence. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, master of my heart."

"Master of your heart? I think I like that. As long as you know that I always reciprocate." With a growl, he flipped her onto her back, loving the sound of her giggles.

* * * *

Bliss brushed the front of her long gown, picking a stray bit of lint from the pale blue satin. It hugged her curves and left a good amount of her slight cleavage exposed. If it weren't for the many years of being kept naked in public, she probably would have been uncomfortable.

She heard Chal clatter down the stairs, coming up behind her. "Oh..."

She looked over her shoulder and then turned to stared up at him. "Oh?"

"Oh, wow," he breathed. "Oh, you're exquisite." He held her hands out wide, his eyes eating her up. "Oh, you're all mine." He smiled down at her and her heart seemed to heat up with the power of what she felt for him.

She smiled, bringing a glitter to her eyes. She lifted her hand up to the pristine white shirt he wore under his tight black jacket. "You're not too bad yourself, Chal. "And you're all mine."

He grinned. "You don't think it's too casual? Rodney said..."

"Is this the male equivalent of 'does this dress make my butt look too big'?" She giggled. "Anything more and I might have to get a cattle prod to keep the women off of you." She spoke the words jokingly but a dark memory passed across her face. He reached out for her, drawing her closer.

"I think I'll have more problems trying to keep the men off of you, I need to kiss you, Bliss."

That brought the glitter back to her eyes. She shrugged one slim shoulder, which did amazing things to her cleavage. "Well, if you gotta, I guess you gotta."

He chuckled, bending close to her ear. "I would replace all those dark memories, every single one with a memory of us."

Her hand cupped his cheek and she sighed. "You already are. Chal, you've made me happier than I've ever been before. Even more than before da..."

He bent and captured her lips, drawing her closer and holding her gently. When he lifted his head, her eyes were hazy with desire. "We could forget about this joke of a party my parents have decided to force on me and go back to bed...?"

"Think of how that would make your parents think about me? I've got to make a good impression if I'm yours forever." She stroked a rebellious strand of hair out of his eyes, deftly putting it back where it belonged.

"They will have many, many years to figure it out, Bliss. I don't plan to ever let you go." There was hope in his eyes that she'd go along with his plans only to slowly shatter when he saw the determination on her face. "Okay," he growled, kissing her gently one more time. "But you will stay at my side so I can keep the slathering masses away from you and we'll get you that cattle prod on our way there. So I can keep the fangs and claws and suckers and whatever else they invite off of you."

Bliss tried to hide her smile from him but he caught her chin and she couldn't help the giggle that left her lips.

"Oh so you think this is funny do you? Do you know how many witches, vampires and naiads will be at this damn party? It's nothing to be laughing about, Bliss?"

"You're not scared of a bunch of girls, are you, Chal?" She giggled again when he nodded his head. "I promise I'll keep them all away from you." She giggled harder when he glared at her.

"Do you have any idea what it's like to be thought of as meat? All these women are going to see is meat and they are very hungry. So you will stay at my side and away from Cyn. She gave me a strange look when she left here. I don't want her to try and hurt you or to lure you from my side." His hand rose and took her chin in his palm. "My sister is..."

"An evil bitch monster from hell?"

"Gods, Bliss, will you take this seriously?" He dropped his hand and went to the bar, splashing an amber liquid into a cut glass tumbler. "These people are unlike anything you've ever been around. They treat humanity as a food group, Bliss. I know you are supernatural," he brought the glass up to his lips and took a healthy draught. "My sister in particular will do anything and everything to get me back into her clutches. She's been trying for years. Somehow we had a weekend fling, something I regretted almost immediately. I was embarrassed to be around her and then she wouldn't leave me alone. She would come here and try showing up in my bed naked. That's when I started keeping women here. Women like Celesta."

"Then why..." She sank down into the chaise lounge, staring up at him with wide blue eyes. "Why does she think..."

"That I still want her?" He sighed heavily. "Bliss, you know I am part incubus. It is a very attractive quality in the supernatural world. Being close to me is like an aphrodisiac for some woman. Knowing that I can take the pleasure they have and whatever I feel and give it back to them...It's not easy to keep them away. That's why I allowed one woman on the property until I couldn't deal with her any longer. I would leave them with enough money to keep them fed and clothed with a roof over their heads. I think Les lasted longest because I've been traveling." He looked up as if searching for the words necessary to explain what he had to tell her. "But as Incubus, we are almost never monogamous. One woman can't stand up to what we can do for long. It just gets too intense."

"So...we won't..."

"No, Bliss. You are it for me. I don't want anyone else, just you. Even if I can't have you, even if you decide that I'm not for you, I want you with me." He hurried over to her and trailed his hand down her cheek, pressing his palm against the tempting flesh that showed above her neckline. "My life will end when...well, you know what I mean. I think there is more of my father in me than I had thought. He fell in love with my mother and he hasn't felt even a hint of a need to explore other relationships. My mother is the same with him."

"You were like that with Selena?" She traced the tips of her fingers against his cheekbone.

"Yes. But what I feel for you...what you inspire inside of me...it's more..."

"More...?"

He huffed out a breath and then looked up to the ceiling. "More...everything. I know if I were to lose you," he growled. "Even the thought sends terror through my body. I fear very little, I've tempted fate more than I should, but nothing comes close to what losing you would do to me."

She tangled her hand into his hair and pulled him down. "I will never leave of my own free will, Chal. I love you. You are it for me too. I'm just trying to understand a world that I've never..."

"And that's why I'm trying to keep you away from it. The people that inhabit my parents' lifestyle will chew you up and spit you out in little pieces." He brought her even closer and kissed her gently. "I'm not a part of that lifestyle anymore. I haven't since Selena came into my life. But it's even more important for me to keep you out of there." He kissed her again, his tongue slipping over the seam of her mouth. "I need you too much."

"So," she whispered against his lips. "You'd rather I didn't go with you?"

She saw the desolate look in his eyes. "I just wish I had parents that would embarrass me with baby pictures or every ribbon I won in school. I'm terrified that something will happen that will make you hate me, or someone will hurt you." He sank down on a hard-back chair and held his head in his hand.

She slid onto his lap. "I will stay at your side, Chal. But you need to remember one thing. I've seen your dreams, I know what is in your heart. Nothing that is said will scare me away from you. Trust what is in my heart as I trust what is in yours."

He nodded, his fingers tracing over the curves of her face. "You are so beautiful, Bliss, so incredible. How did I get this lucky?"

Bliss giggled. "I don't know if I'd call it lucky or not, baby." She traced the lines of his face. "So now, we got all of that out in the open, we both know where we stand. Ready to go?"

Challon sighed. "Truthfully, no. But I guess we gotta."

Bliss giggled again and then twirled under his arm as he danced her toward the door. He held her wrap up and then tucked her under his arm. Rodney waited outside with Chal's town car, waiting with the door open for the master and his delightful mistress. He felt a bit of a tension, a beginning of something stirring. But there was nothing he could grab and hold onto yet. He would just have to wait for it to coalesce. He tipped his hat and nodded at Challon and then shut the door when the two of them were inside the car. Then he took his place in the driver seat.

"Master Sawyer's estate, sir?"

"Yes, Rodney. Bliss is forcing me to go to the hell that's waiting there." He moaned and rolled his eyes at Rodney.

"I think Miss Bliss is up for protecting you. She is pretty powerful, herself, sir."

"Thank you, Rodney. He's been whining for the last hour." She smiled mischievously at Challon's growl.

"Seriously, Rodney, tell her that sticking close is in her best interest tonight. Those women aren't going to be nice about trying to get my attention, unless my parents announce our engagement."

"Wait, Chal. What do you mean engagement?" She glared at him and came close to biting his lips when he tried to kiss her.

"Didn't I ask you? Well, that was damn uncivilized of me." He reached into the pocket of his pants and brought out a light blue box. "Bliss, I would drop to my knee in the car if I could. You've become my everything and I want the world to know that you're mine, forever." He fumbled dropping the blue gift box and reaching in for the black ring box. "Will you be mine?

****

Author's Note

Okay, this chapter wasn't something that I had sitting around on my computer. I sat down and wrote this for the past like three days and I'm curious...What do you think? Is there a lot of difference in my writing style than what it used to be. I'm hopeless when it comes to reading what I write. So I'm interested. Thanks All!!

12