Dumb as a Stump Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

"Does that mean ...?" my mind already jumping to the idea of making love to her.

"I don't know," she replied, guessing what I was about to ask. "We'll have to wait and see about that. Now, about these," she whispered bringing my attention back to her breasts.

Her nipples seemed to swell and darken as I watched them, a ring of goose bumps appeared around the areola. "Nipples," I repeated more in awe than anything else.

"And what are a woman's tits and nipples used for?" she asked in a low, sultry voice.

"Clinically they're to feed a baby?"

"Uhmmmmm, and what else?" she whispered, overlooking my relapse.

"To get a man, or woman, turned on?" I answered though it sounded more like a question.

"Very good. Now, why don't we try this again and have you touch my tits."

Instinctively, I reached out, the shaking now gone. I cupped her globes in my palm and lifted them, surprised at their weight.

"That's right. Now use just your fingertip to explore the whole tit. Make sure you touch every inch; the outer edge, the inner globe, the cleavage between the tits, and finally the nipple. Don't be worried about time, we have all day."

I did as she said and started with just my fingertip. I slowly traced around her breasts; first one and then the other. The soft, warm feel of her skin sent a thrill through me from my fingers directly to my groin. I bit down on my lower lip to keep from groaning out loud. Slowly, I began to narrow the circles moving closer to her nipples. Her breathing changed the closer I got, becoming shallow and faster. Then just as I was about to touch her areola I cupped her whole breast in my hand.

"Yesssssssss," she hissed. "Just like that. Feels sooooo good. Now, play with them. Squeeze them just like a loaf of dough. Let me feel your fingers press into the skin. Ohhhhhhhhh. You're a quick learner," she sighed.

My hands acted as if they had a mind of their own as they squeezed her globes. The softness of her skin now contrasting with the firmness of the entire breast. I watched my hands move as if they belonged to someone else. They slid across her orbs, light as feather, and then squeezed until the skin poked between my fingers. Over and over they touched, fondled, squeezed, and explored all the time avoiding her nipples.

Her breath was short, almost a gasp. "The nipples. Play with my nipples. Put them between your thumb and forefinger. Pinch them, slow. Squeeze them. Then twist them just a little bit, first one way and then the other. Arrrgghhhhhhhh, so fucking turned on," she wheezed. "Haven't felt like this just from having someone play with my tits in years."

Though I had never seen a woman act like this in real life I'd often seen it in the porn movies and knew that she'd cum soon if I continued as I was.

"Suck 'em. Come here and suck on my nipples. Lick them, kiss them, bite them, whatever you want. So fucking close."

Her body shuddered as I kissed her nipple. Her hands instantly locking behind my head, holding me there.

"That's it. Now suck on it. Suck on my nipple just like a little baby trying to get milk from its mother."

I latched onto her nipple, my lips holding it in place as I sucked like a newborn as my tongue lashed over the sensitive bud. My other hand was squeezing her tit and pulling on her nipple.

Her body began to shake and shiver and her voice became more and more irregular as her breathing grew faster. "Ohhhhhhh ... yessssssss. Do it. Bite my nipple. Pinch the other one, hard. Pull them ... ohhhhhhhhhh. Yes ... yes ... yes ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... gonna cum. Can't believe it's going to happ ... AAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE," she screamed as she collapsed on top of me.

I had become so involved in what I was doing to her that I didn't even realize what it was doing to me. The moment she collapsed on me, her tit jammed into my mouth, I felt my cock begin to jerk and a warm, wet feeling coated the inside of my boxer briefs. "Arrgghhhhhhh," I groaned, softly.

Nothing else in the world mattered at that moment except her and I; not my problem, not my job, not even my dad. All that mattered was what I was feeling and sharing with the woman above me.

I continued to gently toy with her tits and nipples until I felt her stir and slowly lift herself off of me. Her face seemed to shimmer in the morning light from a light sheen of sweat. Her voice quivered, as she rose to her feet. "Wow,. That was more than I expected."

"Me, too."

"I better go get washed up. Your dad said something about coming home for lunch today and I don't think he'd understand if he found me like this."

"I should probably get washed up, too," I replied before continuing in a joking manner. "Wanna conserve some water and take a shower together?"

The look on her face was one of mixed shock and temptation. "I don't think so. At least not today. Like I said, your dad's coming home for lunch and if we get in the shower together there's no telling what might happen."

"You're probably right," I said as she turned and walked out of the room. It was only afterwards that the words 'At least not today' echoed in my mind.

Lucky for both of us, she stopped us from doing any more since my dad walked into the house less than half-an-hour later. As the three of us sat around the table, he asked what we had done that morning. Danielle replied 'Nothing' but I thought she'd choke to her coffee when I answered, 'Just fooled around'. Fortunately, my dad missed the double meaning of my comment.

After we were done eating, he told us he'd taken off the rest of the day so we could all spend some time together at the beach. Mixed feeling surged through me, disappointment because there was no chance of Danielle and I doing any more that day and excitement at the idea of seeing her body in only a swimsuit.

To say I got what I had hoped for would be an understatement since her 'swimsuit' was actually a red bikini made up of three of the smallest pieces of material I'd ever seen, held together with pieces of string that were so narrow I could barely see them. I was sure they were going to break at any minute, exposing Danielle in all her glory. I snickered to myself as I watched men stare at her, probably wishing she was going home with them, while women glared at her, envious of her body and the fact that they didn't have one like it.

We headed home just before the sun set and enjoyed a light dinner before I excused myself, saying I was going to bed early since I was still suffering from jet-lag. The minute I closed my eyes, a vision of my mom and Danielle in bed together filled my mind but what I saw the next morning when I woke up was even better.

True to her word, Danielle was sitting in the chair at the foot of my bed but this time she wasn't wearing a top.

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Mornin'," I replied.

"Did you sleep good?"

I lied, afraid what would happen if I told her the truth. "Yeah, pretty good."

"From the looks of that, I'd say it was a lot better than pretty good," she teased, as she looked at the lump bulging up under my bed sheets.

"Yeah, okay, so it was better than pretty good."

"Mind if I ask what you were dreaming about?"

Again, I thought about lying to her but realized she wouldn't stop asking until I told her the truth. "I was dreaming about you, and what we did yesterday and ...," I hesitated as I realized I'd said too much.

"And ...?"

As I'd thought, she wasn't going to give up. "I ... mmmmm ... I dreamed about you ... and my mom ... together," I faltered.

"Really?" she asked, an impish grin on her face, while she thought, "If only he knew."

"Yeah. Guess that makes me one big pervert."

She laughed, "No more than most men your age."

My face turned beet-red as she continued to laugh.

"Enough of that," she finally said. "Time to continue your education."

"My education?"

"Yep, sex education."

"Ahhhhh," I replied as if hadn't known what she was talking about all the time.

"First a review." She paused. "What are these?" She indicated her chest.

"Tits," I said, triumphantly.

"Correct."

"And these?"

"Nipples."

"And what are they for?"

"To excite a woman and a man."

"Very good. Now, what about that?" she pointed towards the bulging sheet.

"My penis."

"Aaarrggh," she groaned.

"Also known as a cock, shaft, pecker, prick, or dick."

"VERY good," she said, with a smile.

"And this?" she asked, as she stood and slid her panties down her legs, to pool on the floor.

"Your ... ahhhhhh ... your vagina, consisting of the labia majora, labia minora, your clitoris, and vagina tunnel," I stammered, once again falling into old habits.

"Ahem," she replied, as she bent over to pick up her panties.

"Also known as the pussy or ...," I hesitated since I'd heard from more than one person that women hated the next name.

"I think the word you're looking for is CUNT, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"I'm glad you at least know the word and second, I'm glad you're not too comfortable using it. For most women, it's considered a vulgar, 'dirty' word buuuuut," she stretched the word out, "there are also times when a woman likes to hear the word especially in the heat of making love."

"Ahhh," I said, unable to think of anything more intelligent.

"So, back to this," she indicated by taking a seat and spreading her legs, exposing her naked pussy. "What can you tell me about it?"

"Though the basic parts are the same in all women they vary in size, shape a color. The majora or outer lips function to keep foreign objects out and decrease the possibility of infection. The minora or inner lips also help to keep foreign objects out and decrease the possibility of infection BUT also help to maintain lubrication inside the tunnel. The clitoris, which is located at the top of the inner lips while still inside the outer lips is a mass of nerves that are stimulated during foreplay to cause arousal in the woman. Finally, the tunnel, also known as the vagina, is the entrance into the woman and ultimately to the woman's womb where she can conceive a child."

"Okay," she sighed, "so you looked some things up on the internet last night. Now, tell me what you really know about it."

I blushed from head to toe. "Not much."

"I kinda figured that you wouldn't know much about a woman's pussy since you barely knew anything about her tits," she said as she stood. "Come over here and take my seat," she finished as she stretched out on the bed I had just vacated. "First, a woman's pussy is the most sensitive, but not only, erogenous zone on her body."

"Erogenous zone?"

"Hush, let me finish. An erogenous zone is an area that is highly sensitive to touch, taste, or feel and causes a sexual response from a person. In a woman, those areas are the lips, the neck, the ears, the breasts and nipples, the lower abdomen especially around the belly button, and the vagina. Certain women are also stimulated by touching their arms, fingers, legs, toes, and lower back. One zone that is all too frequently overlooked is a woman's mind. Just like a man, thinking about what is going to happen can be just as exciting as actually doing it. Understand?"

I nodded.

"Okay, enough of the technical. Now, come closer and let me show you some of the 'finer points' of pleasing a woman," she said, seductively.

I slid closer but not close enough as she lay back and spread her legs.

"Closer. A little more. Okay," she sighed when I was close enough that my breath made her pubic hair sway. "The first thing you need to know is that it all starts in the woman's mind. If you get her turned on by letting her think about what's ahead, her body will automatically react by starting to get her pussy wet. Two other ways to get a woman's pussy wet are by kissing, which I think I'll let you learn on your own, and of course, playing with her tits, like we did yesterday. When a woman gets aroused you'll be able to tell almost right away. First, her pussy lips will be swollen and turn redder than normal and second, her pussy juices will start to flow even more. When her juices begin to flow you'll smell a tangy, musky aroma and, in some cases, she'll produce so much juice that it will flow from her, coating not only her pussy but her inner thighs."

The more she explained how to tell if a woman was excited the more I realized that she was talking about herself at that moment. "What should I do once she's excited?"

"Start by lightly running your fingertips over the woman's inner thighs. Slowly, move your fingers closer and closer to her pussy, BUT don't touch it. At least not yet. Instead, run your fingers through her pubic hair, some women even like it when you tug on the hair a little bit. And don't forget to do both thighs, you wanna keep everything balanced," she snickered. "If you've done it right, her hips will start to move on their own, even if she tries to stop it. That's the time to slide your fingers over her outer lips. In a lot of cases, the woman's outer lips will have swollen so much that they've actually spread apart," she said, in a tight, shaky voice.

A hissing sound, like the steam escaping from a train engine, surged through her clenched teeth as I did what she asked.

"Ohmigod. I can't believe this. I ... I dreamed about you last night, too. It got me so worked up I could barely wait for your dad to leave this morning," she moaned.

The only thing I could do was smile to myself.

"Now," she whispered, "once you've gotten the woman excited, you need to help her over the edge. Whatever else you do remember to be gentle. You can start by using your fingers to slowly open her outer lips. Don't be surprised if she lifts her hips to press herself against your fingers harder."

Which was exactly what she was doing.

"Gently spread her outer lips and then run your fingertips over her inner lips just like you did on the outer ones." A low moan rumbled deep in her chest as she went on. "Now ... get as close as you can. Watch what I do," she encouraged me.

The instant I leaned closer, she threw her legs over my shoulder and dug her heels in my armpits locking me in place.

"Now watch close," she said as she slid her hand between her legs and spread the outer lips of her pussy. "See how wet I am? That's because of you. Because of all the things I kept thinking about last night," she continued.

With her legs now spread and my head trapped between her thighs, I watched as she slid her hand lower, her index finger extended, and gently rubbed across the swollen bundle of nerves that was her clit.

"Ohmigod," she sighed as her back arched. "So fucking turned on. Just two days and I'm here doing this with my step-son. Feel like such a slut," she paused. "Your slut," she went on as she slid her finger lower and into her tunnel. Instantly, her hips began to buck up and down on the bed, dragging me along. "One last thing ... one last thing," she gasped. "Lick my fingers. Suck on them. Taste my pussy juices then stick your tongue deep inside me. Please, lick my pussy," she pleaded. "Make me cum again."

As I had done before, I followed her instructions and began to lick her pussy; first the outer lips, then the inner, and finally plunging deep into her hole. Her back arched and her fingers dug into the back of my head pinning me against her pussy until I could barely breath.

"Like that ... like that ... like that," I heard her chant again and again though I didn't know if she meant she liked what I was doing or was asking me to do that same thing again. "Yes ... yes ... close ... ohmigod ... so close ... gonna cum ... gonna ... now ..." Her body shook and quivered in my arms and her pussy juices soon covered my face from nose to chin. Then in one final spasm, she arched her back and screamed.

"AAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Her juices rocketed from her slit and, as hard as I tried, I wasn't able to keep up with the flow. Her tangy, salty, sweet juices began to drip from my chin onto my lap. It was only then that I became aware of how close I was to cumming, too. I used every ounce of energy I had to pull from her grasp, gasping, "Gonna cum."

Suddenly, she released me and in the blink of an eye rolled onto the floor. Her fingers worked with the deftness and speed of someone who'd done this before and my cock sprang from the front of my pants. "Not again, baby," she sighed. "Not gonna lose a chance at enjoying this like yesterday."

Her head dropped to my lap and I watched in amazement as she took my cock into her mouth. Her lips sealed around the shaft as her tongue was lashing across the hypersensitive head and nerves underneath while her hand ran up and down its length, in a blur, as she sucked on it.

Instinctively, my back arched and my hands wrapped in her hair, just as she'd done to me moments before. I could already tell I wasn't going to last long as my hips bounced up and down, matching the movement of her hand and mouth. "Gonna cum ... gonna cum," I tried to warn. "Fuuuccckkkkkkkk!!"

Her reaction was to suck my shaft even harder, as she looked up into my eyes and nodded. That was all it took. I felt it start in my balls as they pulled higher. The next second, my head jerked back and I found myself staring at the ceiling. My cock erupted as strand after strand of cum shot from the tip into her waiting mouth. She gagged as the first strand slammed against the back of her mouth and quickly pulled back until only the head of my cock was still inside her mouth. Her hand ran up and down my shaft, milking every drop from it.

When I looked back down at her, there were tears in her eyes and droplets of my cum hanging from the corners of her mouth. Almost reluctantly, she released it and then moved closer until her tits were laying on my legs.

"Yummy," she snickered.

"You're not bad yourself," I replied as I licked my lips.

"Mind if I try?"

I had no doubt that she'd tasted her own juices at sometime in her life but thought, "Why not?" "No problem, but I thought you said I'd have to learn about kissing myself," I replied.

"A woman's got the right to change her mind doesn't she?" she said as she leaned forward, not waiting for my reply.

Her arms went around behind my neck as I pulled her higher on her knees and wrapped my arms around her back. Her lips were full and soft, and tasted vaguely like strawberry from her lip gloss. Her tongue darted between my teeth and into my mouth, exploring and probing, leaving a vague salty/tangy taste on my tongue. Instantly, I realized what she had been talking about when she had said the lips were an erogenous zone, as I felt my cock begin to stiffen again. What surprised me more was realizing that it was now nestled in the cleavage between her tits.

She must have also felt it since she broke our kiss and looked down at my cock. A thin layer of her spit and my cum was now coating the area between her globes. "Mmmmmmm ... I think I'll need to add that to the lessons for you before you leave," she purred.

She looked back up at me and within seconds, our tongues were fighting a battle as old as time. How long we stayed there I have no idea. I only knew that when we finally parted, we were both gasping for air. Without another word, we stood and stretched out on my bed, cradled in each other's arms.

"I don't know what's come over me," she whispered. "I mean, I love your dad but there's just something about being here; like this, with you that I can't get enough of it. Maybe it's because women reach their sexual prime in their 30's or maybe it's because I do understand what it's like to be 'different'. I don't know. The only thing I'm sure of is I don't want to stop and that at the same time I don't want to hurt your dad."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers