Dumb as a Stump Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand. I want this, too, but if there's even the slightest chance of my dad getting hurt we'll need to stop. Agreed?"

"Agreed," she replied as she rolled onto her side and snuggled against me.

Neither of us fell asleep, partially because we were afraid we wouldn't wake up before dad got home and partially because our hands seemed to be in constant motion caressing each other. We finally got up about an hour later. We got washed up and dressed so by the time dad got home, there was nothing out of the ordinary to show that it hadn't been just a normal day.

My dad worked out of his home-office for the next two days so nothing happened between Danielle and me, except for the tension that seemed to grow each minute. More than once I caught her staring at me, just as I stared at her whenever I was sure my dad wouldn't catch me.

By Thursday night, I thought I was going to explode. I went to bed early, hoping to avoid seeing Danielle going to bed with my dad but it really didn't matter since I dreamed about her all night long. Friday morning, I had the most realistic dream I'd ever had. I felt her skin against mine, her hands running through my hair and across my body. I felt her wrap her hand around my cock and the moistness of her mouth around it. It was then that I woke up and found it wasn't a dream.

She was there; her body bend over mine, her hair hanging down tickling my pubic hair, as her mouth slid up and down my hard cock.

"Morning, sexy."

Surprised, her head jerk upwards, releasing my cock with a loud 'POP'. "Good morning, yourself, handsome."

"Is there something I can do for you?" I teased.

"Mmmmmm ... maybe, but right now I think I was the one doing something for you," she teased back as she gently squeezed my cock.

"If you insist but wouldn't it be a lot better if we were doing something for each other?"

"I like the sound of that," she purred as she slid around on the bed and straddled over my head.

The sight of her pussy told me instantly that she was already aroused again. The lips were swollen and red, the outer lips were even spread slightly revealing the moistness of her inner lips and tunnel, and droplets of her pussy juices were sliding down along the crease. What intrigued me the most was the size of her clit. It looked almost like a small cock as it stuck out from between her lips.

"I guess somebody was thinking about me again."

"More than thought about you, lover. I've had dreams about you for the last two night. This morning I woke so horny I ended up playing with myself from the moment your dad left until I couldn't wait any longer for you to wake up."

"Lover?"

"That's what we are, aren't we?"

"I hadn't actually thought about it," I replied. "I always thought that to be lovers you had to ...?"

"Fuck?"

"Yeah."

"Well, if you insist," she whispered as she released my cock and shifted once again, this time straddling my cock.

I didn't have a chance to say a word before she lowered herself onto my shaft, taking just the head between her outer lips.

"Ohhhhhhhh, you're bigger than I thought."

"Maybe it's just because I'm so turned on right now."

"I'm glad to know I turn you on but at the same time I hope this isn't the only time I can get your cock this big," she grunted as she lowered herself until an inch of my cock was buried in her.

Instinctively, I grabbed her waist in my hands. "I think I can guarantee that."

Her pussy felt like a warm, wet, velvet-lined vise as she rose upwards, the muscles clinging to my shaft. Then just before the head of my cock would have popped free, she slid back down taking a little more of its length into her. Over and over she slid up and down, burying my shaft in her deeper each time. "So fucking good. So fucking big. Mmmmmm ...," she sighed as she moved.

I was so lost in what I was feeling that I barely even noticed it when, in one last thrust, she drove herself down the full length of my cock, settling with her public hair intertwined with mine and the back of her pussy pressed against the head of my cock. "Ahhhhhhhhh," I moaned.

"Do you like that?" she asked when she leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"I'd have to be dead not to."

"Then I'm glad you're not dead," she snickered as her lips moved closer to mine.

I could feel her body against mine. The soft skin of her inner thighs squeezing against my legs. Her tits flattened on my chest, the nipples pressing against the skin like hard pebbles. Her breath tickling my neck when she spoke. Her lips as they slowly descended and pressed against mine. Her tongue slipping between my lips and teeth to explore the inside of my mouth. And her pussy, her wet, glorious pussy. The place I'd been dreaming about for almost a week that was now wrapped around my cock.

My cock twitched, involuntarily, and seemed to grow even more.

I released her waist and wrapped one arm around her neck while the other slid over her ass cheeks, squeezing and teasing them.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she groaned into my mouth.

My tongue pressed back against hers, teasing and battling until it slithered into her mouth and the fight began again.

I felt her hips slowly begin to rise and fall. Each time she lifted, her pussy muscles clamped around my shaft, pulling and tugging on it. And each time she slid back down, I felt a wave of warm juices drip from her and pool in my lap. "Yesssssssssss," she hissed when she sat up revealing her tits to me.

This time I didn't need any instructions as I took a globe in each hand. My fingers quickly found her nipples and I toyed with them as I squeezed her fleshy orbs.

"That's right ... ohhhhhhhhhh ... play with my tits ... mmmmmmmm ... so good."

Her hips began to rise and fall faster, a wet, squishy sound filling the room. My hips soon began to rise and fall, matching her rhythm.

"That's it ... just like that ... ohhhhh ... never ... imagined ... you'd ... be ... this ... good," she moaned each time she raised off of me.

"I can try to be better."

A quizzical look covered her face, as if asking 'How?'

My answer was just as quiet as I slid my hands around her back. One hand pressed on her back until she was again bent over the top of me. This time her tits hung over my mouth and I didn't wait a second before latching onto one. At the same time, my other hand slid down her back, over the orbs of her ass and pressed against the opening to her anus.

"Wha ... ohhhhhh ... what are you ... ohmigod ... so good ... so nasty ... never had anyone ... my ass ... feel like ... such a ... slut. Aagghhh ... aagghhh ... aagghhh ... that's it ... ohhhhhhh ... fuck me ... push your cock deep in me ... feels sooooo good ... soooooo fucking good. Don't stop ... please ... whatever you do ... don't stop. Aarrgghhhh ... suck my tits ... yesssssssss ... just like that ... play with my ass ... so dirty ... push harder ... ohmigod ... gonna cum soon ... can feel it ...," she muttered until I shifted and pulled her off my cock.

"WHHAAAAAA ...????" she screamed.

I didn't give her a chance to finish as I rolled her over on her back. "I'm the student, remember. I still need to complete my final exam," I said, breathlessly, as I took her legs and threw them over my shoulders.

"Yessssssss. Do it. Fuck me. Fill my pussy with your cock. Pound it into me ... and when you're ready ... I want you to cum. I want you to cum deep inside me. Fill my cunt with your cum. Maybe..." She paused as she thought about something before continuing. "Maybe this time I'll get pregnant. What would you think of that? Think you'd wanna be your step-brother or sister's father?"

I answered in the best way I could think of. I wrapped my hand around my cock and brought it back to the opening between her legs. Then in one, agonizingly slow, thrust, I buried it deep inside her. When I was all the way in, my pubic hair was again plastered against hers and my cock was pressing against the entrance to her womb.

"Arrrrgghhhhh. It ... it hurts ..."

Hearing her say this, I started to pull out only to have her grab my ass cheeks and hold me in place.

"... so good. Hurts so good," she moaned.

"Are you sure?" I whispered.

Her answer was to tighten her legs around my neck and pull herself upwards as she used her hands to pull me down, grinding her pussy against me. "Fuck me," she whispered, in a deep, sultry voice.

The world around us disappeared as I drew back and then rammed into her. The room filled with the primal sound of grunting as we pulled and clawed at each other. Each time I pulled back, she tightened her pussy around me and each time I drove back in she relaxed to take my cock into her depths. My hips became a blur as I drove into her like a pile driver making sure to sink all the way to her cervix before pulling back. The 'thump, thump, thump', of my headboard hitting the wall became faster and more irregular.

"Pound me ... fuck me ... such a slut ... nothing but a fucking whore ... ohhhhhhhh ... can't believe ... letting my own step-son ... fuck me. Arrrggghhhhhh ... so fucking good ... harder, lover ... fuck me, hard and deep ... pound my cunt with your cock ... ram it into me ... split me ... yessssssssss ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... like that ... mmmmmmmm ... don't stop ... please ... oh gawd ... please ... fill my pussy ... cum in me ... ohmigod ... so close ... so fucking close ..."

"Me, too," I moaned as I leaned down, bending her nearly in half, and I latched onto her nipple. That was all it took for both of us.

"AAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," she screamed. "CUUUMMMMIINNNGGGGGGGG."

"AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH," I roared, as I felt my cum erupt from the tip of my cock like searing, hot lava, strand after strand coating the inside of her pussy.

"Umph ... umph ... umph." We continued driving against each other. Her back arched, her fingernails digging into my back and ass cheeks, my lips locked onto her nipple as I used my other hand to keep from collapsing on her.

I never imagined it could happen until I heard her moan, "Cumming againnnnnnnnnn." After which she collapsed onto the bed almost like a rag doll. She pulled me down on her, holding me in place, my cock acting like a plug to keep my cum in her as the muscles of her pussy rippled over its length. At the same time, I felt my cock jerk and throb as if I was cumming, too though I knew there was nothing left in my balls to give.

Too exhausted to move, we lay there swirling in the gray mists of mutual orgasm until I felt her shift beneath me.

"You're getting heavy," she whispered.

I hadn't even realized I was laying with my weight completely on her, my arm having given out as I was cumming. "Sorry," I said, as I rolled off of her.

"I'm not complaining," she said, softly. "I like the way it felt having you laying on me. My legs were just getting stiff from being wrapped around you and I ... I have something important I need to take care of.

I rolled back on my side to look at her as I asked. "So what's so important?"

She grabbed a pillow from the bed and quickly slid it under her hips. "This helps to keep the cum inside me. That way I have a better chance of getting pregnant."

"So you really meant it when you asked if I wanted to be a father?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Your father and I have been trying since I moved in with him but as much as we've tried, nothing has happened. Maybe ...," she left the rest unsaid.

"Maybe," I said, softly, as I ran my fingertips over her exposed stomach and breasts. We laid there for a while before she got up and went into her room. A short time later, I heard the shower running and when I came out of my room an hour later, she was already in the kitchen fixing us some lunch.

I felt a closeness to her from that point on. Not only did she make my dad happy but she'd made me happy and possibly gotten what she'd wanted as well.

She didn't visit me any more in the morning after that. I figured I'd graduated so there was no more need for an 'education'. That didn't mean I stopped learning though. I spent a lot of time on the internet reading and studying the variety of sexual lifestyles that were in the world. In one example, I noted some surprising similarities to what was going on within my dad's house. The final day before I left, I decided to see if I was right.

Dad and I had said 'good-bye' the night before so I wasn't surprised to find Dani and I the only two home when I got up. She was in the laundry room, dressed in a white cotton sundress, loading the dryer when I came in. I didn't even give her a chance to turn before I was behind her, pinning her against the machine.

"You haven't come to visit lately."

"I didn't think it was a good idea after what happened last time. Besides, you're leaving."

"True," I whispered as I moved her hair away from her neck, breathing the word against her sensitive skin. Instantly, I saw goose bumps appear along her hairline and a long, slow breath escaped from between her pursed lips.

"You know, since you haven't been coming to my room to give me any 'lessons' I've had a lot of time to look things up on the Internet. Do you know what I learned?"

"No," her voice quivered as she answered.

"I've learned that there are basically three different ways a man and a women can be together."

"Oh?"

"Yep," I whispered as I lightly kissed her ear. "They can make love, like you and I did. They can fuck, which is similar but with a lot less emotion involved. And then there's the last way," I left the comment unfinished as I slid my arms around her and cupped her breasts while I pressed the bulge in the front of my pants against her ass.

"And what's ... mmmmm ... what's the ... the third way?"

"Something they call 'a quickie'. Have you ever heard of it?"

"Yes," her voice trembling

"Have you ever done 'a quickie?"

"Yesss."

"Would you like one right now?" I questioned as I dropped one hand from her tit and let it settle against the front of her sundress, cupping her pussy.

"Yessssss," she hissed as she pressed back against me.

With one hand, I unbuttoned the front of her dress while I used the other to lightly stroke the material covering her womanly treasure. Little did I realize I was about to get one more surprise before I left. The moment the last button was undone her tits swayed out from between them.

"No bra?"

"Nope. It hurts too much. My nipples are almost constantly swollen and in just the past couple of days it seems that my tits are getting larger, too."

I didn't say anything as I slid the dress off of her shoulders. The material seemed to float down her body revealing her back, then her hips, and then her waist, finally settling in a pile at her feet. That was when I got my biggest surprise; she wasn't wearing any panties either. All that she had on was a pair of low-profile high-heels which brought her to the perfect height for what I had planned.

I ran my hands over her body, roaming over her ass, fondling her hanging breasts, then feeling between her legs. She was soaked.

"That's why I'm not wearing any panties," she gasped. "All I end up doing is getting them wet and having to changed them."

"I think I have just what you need to take care of the problem," I murmured, as I lined my cock head up to her gaping opening. Her outer lips were already spread wide with droplets of her juice coating them and her inner thighs.

The moment she felt my cock brush against her lips, she leaned forward, resting her elbows on the dryer, and spread her legs. "Do it."

I eased in and within one or two thrusts I was buried inside her. Then I grabbed her hips and pulled her back against me as I thrust forward. I felt my cock head press against the back wall of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

I slowly began to fuck her, drawing my cock almost all the way out and then sliding back in. The wet, squishy sound I'd heard the last time we'd made love filled the room. With one hand, I reached around her hips and slid between her spread legs to play with her clit. A thick, creamy paste covered my fingers. When I pulled my hand away she saw it, too and laughed, quietly. "Fuck butter," she groaned.

I leaned over her, pressing her down onto the top of the dryer, the warm, vibrating metal rubbing against her tits. "Soooo ... mmmmmmmmm," she whispered as she drove her hips and ass back to meet each of my thrusts. We quickly fell into a steady rhythm that was going to take us over the top.

I placed my hands on top of the dryer to steady myself. My hips slammed into her ass, and the smacking sound of flesh meeting flesh was unmistakable. We were breathing hard, sweat rolling down our bodies.

I reached down and took her leg and lifted it up onto the dryer as I hunched down and began to pump her with all my might; in and out, in and out, over and over, sliding so easily into her tight pussy.

"Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Ohhhhhhhhh ... can't believe this ... again ... yes ... yes ... yes ... do it. Ohmigod ... what am I doing ... don't stop ... please ...," she murmured as I began to fuck her harder, faster, and deeper. At one point I couldn't help it and smacked her ass hard with my open palm.

"Yessssss," she grunted as I did and I slapped her again. The sound of my hand slapping her ass soon overshadowed the sound of our flesh meeting.

"I'm gonna cum ... can feel it ... aarrgghhhhhh ... yes ... yes ... fuck me ... fuck me, hard ... harder ... faster ... pound my pussy."

I pounded into her, grasping her hips and plowing my dick into her tightness as I felt the walls of her pussy spasm around my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer. The feeling of her pussy muscles throbbing around my shaft was too much for me to handle.

"Cummiiinggggg," I moaned loudly as I erupted inside her deepest recesses; strand after strand of my cum pumping into her waiting pussy.

The feel on my cum splashing against her inner walls was all it took to send her over the top as well. "Me, tooOOOOOOOOO," she screamed.

We fucked our way through one spasm and into another and another before we collapsed onto the dryer. Her leg slid from the top; the 'click' of her high-heel hitting the floor the only sound other than the low hum of the dryer. She instantly tightened her legs together, trapping my cock along with my cum inside of her.

"Un-fucking-believable," I sighed.

Her only answer was a purring sound from deep within her chest and a quiver that ran up and down the muscles of her pussy as they tried to milk the last drop of cum from me.

"I need to go," I whispered in her ear as my cock slid from her.

"I know," she replied as she leaned over and picked up her dress. "Can you do me one favor before you go?"

"Sure."

She told me what she wanted as I stuffed my now soft cock back inside my pants.

"Can I ask what this stuff is for?" I inquired as I handed her the two things she'd asked for.

"What do you think?" she replied as she slid on a pair of panties and applied a maxi-pad.

"I ... mmmm ... I guess I am 'dumb as a stump," I laughed, "cuz I have no idea."

"To keep you in, silly."

"What?"

"I told you the other day your dad and I want to have a baby. Well, this is the best way I can think of right now to keep your cum from leaking out of me and dripping down my legs. That would be such a waste," she purred.

"It might mean I'd have to come back for another visit."

"Would that be so bad?"

"Not at all," I replied as she adjusted her panties and pulled her sundress back on.

"So how do I look? Is everything okay?" she asked me.

I smiled. Her eyes twinkled and her cheeks were a deep pink. Her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat and there was a glow around her that I'd never noticed before.