Early Retirement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued the renovation and it was finally coming together. We were still sleeping in separate bedrooms and of course not having sex but otherwise we were a couple. We went everywhere together and shared everything. Amy even started going to the gym with me in the evening.

We knew a day was coming when I would be forced to deal with our state of affairs but neither of us talked about it but the situation lingered on my mind.

When Amy's bathroom was being worked on she began to use my bathroom off the master bedroom. I forgot she was showering one day and entered the bathroom and I had forgotten how perfect her body was, even at the age of fifty-four. I had purposely built a large shower with many shower heads and it was big enough for three or four people, and it took all my will power not to crawl in with her.

Seeing her with no clothes on really got my heart racing but I didn't know what to do. I knew she would have me back in a heartbeat if I asked her and she would share my bed even quicker. I knew the situation was completely in my hands and I was very tempted. Amy, true to her word never tried to reconcile with me.

I needed to talk to my children who knew our situation so I set up a conference call. I explained my feelings and asked what I should do concerning their mother. My daughter asked me to remember the day Mom went looking for an apartment and how lost I was. I remembered, only too well. My daughter then said if you push Mom away now how will you feel? I said empty and lost because by now I had totally gotten used to her being around. We were having a great time together so why kick her out? So that was my answer, it had been right in front of me all along. We had become great friends but without benefits and I needed the benefits.

That night I took Amy out to one of the better restaurants in town. We shared a bottle of our favorite wine. "Amy, are you happy?"

She looked at me for a moment then replied, "Yes, there are things that are missing but yes I am very happy."

"What is missing that would make your life complete?"

Amy looked at me like she really didn't want to answer. "I'm really not comfortable answering but since you have asked, I miss the intimacy that we used to share, I miss the smell of your body, I miss sleeping in the same bed as you, I miss the sex we used to have, do you really want me to continue?

"Do you think we can go back to where we used to be?"

"Ed, that is impossible as we both have changed. Neither of us are the same person we were before our divorce. I think we have both grown and speaking for myself I feel like a different person. I have not only regained the values I somehow lost but found a few new ones and I would like to get past my mistakes."

"Would you consider moving back into my bedroom? Let's take it slow and maybe in time we can get back to where we used to be."

"Yes, I want to be in your bed and I would like us to be a couple again."

"Look at us, I thought we were already a couple?"

"Ed, you know what I mean."

"Yes, shall I pay the check so we can go."

Amy immediately replied, "Hurry, I'm ready and have been ready for some time!"

We were pulling at each other's clothes a soon as we entered the house. I backed Amy up against the wall; she had her hands around my neck holding on and had her legs wrapped around my waist. I was totally supporting her and this was a new position for me but it just felt right for the moment as we were both ready. I pulled up her dress and pulled her panty to the side and entered her without foreplay. She was ready for me and extremely wet. I am not sure if I had ever wanted anything so badly in my life. We rutted like animals, she put forth as much effort as I did, me with my pants around my ankles and her dress bundled around her waist. I could feel her pussy juice leaking down her leg and this turned me on even more. I had not had sex with a woman since the last time Amy and I fucked so I didn't last long before my orgasm came over me. I touched Amy's clit with my hand and she came, then she collapsed with me totally holding her up. Then Amy started crying.

"Amy, why are you crying? What's wrong?"

Between sobs Amy responded, "I've never been so happy, I didn't think this day would ever come!" A moment later, "can we go to bed now?"

Epilogue

Amy and I reconciled but we never remarried. We are, however, a couple in every sense of the word and are in love. We continued to renovate the old house till it met our satisfaction and now we are extremely proud of it. Amy and I did most of the work ourselves having never done anything like this before. Once the house was finished we started landscaping the yard. I still go to the gym and still box although I don't plan on entering anymore competitions. Neither of us plan to work again but live on my pension and our investments. We aren't rich or even comfortable but we do ok. You don't need a lot of money if you are in love. I'm still working on that damn book although it may never get finished.