All Comments on 'Ebony And Ivory Lesbian Athletes'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A double fault

A porn author who can't even use the word "orgy" correctly. A whole new level of sad.

This story is hot as ice, sharp as a tennis ball, and arousing as a double dose of valium with a saltpeter chaser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More PUKE from Samuelx~

Samuelx [Spamx] is a young teenage bastard and idiot as well as racist who does NOT know how to write any kind of story. Samuelx [Spamx]needs to CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY from submitting his PUKE to this web site! He/She needs to reported to all agencies as an illicit person who submits non-stories to this site and plagiarizes [cut and paste] all the submissions to this site! Samuelx get your own web site and then you can submit all your PUKE to it without being concerned about negative comments and ratings. I forgot, you are an underage teenager!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
go away sh*t for brains

go away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More juvenile random word drool

SamyX cut and paste with a title like a kids essay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous story.

Game, set and match!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hm

as a general writer your fine. but as a erotic writer you suck.

warez222warez222almost 13 years ago

good story but you should have named her as venus williams . she is very much the slut you have made her to be .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS