Educational Challenges 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,069 Followers

"What? What's my name? He asked, reaching for the riding crop on the arm of the couch.

"My master, can I suck your cock?" Michelle quickly asked.

"My master, can I lick your balls?" Soong Ghi asked.

"Why, yes you may," he said and stretched out.

Both girls bumped heads trying to get to his crotch and both giggled together.

Michelle had very little experience in cock sucking; most of her dates consisted of them climbing on, thrusting their cocks into her three or four times, then coming. Soong Ghi had no experience in tonguing a man's testicles, and her lack of experience showed.

"Stop, stop," Michael finally said, pushing both girls lightly.

"I'm sorry, my master," Michelle said, rubbing her sore jaw.

"Yes, yes you are," he agreed. "Hopefully by Tuesday, either one or the other of you will know what the hell you're doing."

Using the whip to guide them, he herded them down an L-shaped hallway to a small, unfurnished room.

There was a bucket in the corner, and he pointed that out to them.

"Got to go potty? Last chance before morning," he said.

Soong Ghi blushed hotly as she emptied both bladder and bowels into the bucket.

"Good God, you fucking ate that?" Michelle coughed.

"Shut up; that's them school lunches," Soong Ghi shrilled.

Then Michelle availed herself of the bucket, blushing and glaring hotly at Mr. Campion's grin.

She watched as Mr. Campion affixed Soong Ghi's ankles to a steel bar, and then did the same with Soong Ghi's wrists.

"Whoa! Hey!" the Asian girl complained as Mr. Campion attached a hook to her leg bar and, using a pulley, raised her, upside down.

Michelle lie down and spread her legs for Mr. Campion to affix her ankles.

"Oh, my little pet, you're learning, eh?" he chuckled.

"Yes sir, my master," she agreed and held out her arms for the wrist bar.

Soong Ghi was trying to swing up, trying to fold herself in half to reach her ankle bar.

"Mother fucker, let me down!" she screamed as Mr. Campion grabbed her wrist bar.

He affixed the bar to a hook on the floor and she sobbed in frustration.

Michelle felt tears pool in her eyes as her own wrist bar was affixed to a hook in the floor.

"For your listening pleasure," the man said and inserted ear buds into Soong Ghi's ears.

Michelle felt him insert ear buds into her ears, and then heard his voice as he lectured. The 'clump' of his boots could be heard and Michelle realized they were listening to an earlier lecture he'd delivered to their class.

The light was harsh, even when she closed her eyes. She jerked slightly when she felt Mr. Campion wipe her anus and vagina clean with a warm wash cloth.

"Aiee!" she screamed as a harsh depilatory cream was applied to her raw crotch and anus.

Next to her, Soong Ghi also screamed and jerked as the cream was applied to her crotch and anus.

Michelle did not know how long they hung there. As Mr. Campion's voice droned on, she felt herself begin to drift into sleep, despite the burning in her crotch and anus, despite the harsh light, despite the discomfort of hanging upside down.

'Clang!' in her ears and she yelped as she was jerked awake.

Next to her, Soong Ghi also squealed as a horrible 'Clang!' in her ears woke her from her near sleep.

Neither girl was aware or astute enough to realize, the clangs were spaced seven minutes apart. They just knew, just as they'd would begin to drift into unconsciousness, a loud, horrible clang would jerk them awake again.

Chapter 3

"Oh, but I do love a sweet, hairless pussy," Michael said.

Michelle jerked awake and whimpered and moaned as a rough cloth wiped at and removed the harsh chemicals from her crotch and anus.

"Oh!" she sighed as Mr. Campion applied some soothing lotion to the affected area.

Then she jerked as another 'Clang!' burst in her ears.

"No, please, please don't," Soong Ghi whimpered as a rough cloth sponged her raw crotch and anus.

"Oh," she sighed as the soothing lotion was applied.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as a hot mouth covered her tight slit.

No one had ever performed oral sex on her, and Soong Ghi realized she liked it quite a bit.

"Oh, oh, yeah, oh," she purred as the mouth found her thin clitoris and licked and sucked her closer and closer to orgasm.

She screamed as the same mouth that had been bringing her such wonderful pleasure suddenly bit down savagely on her clitoris, nearly breaking the skin on the sensitive nub.

It was the most painful, mind numbing orgasm she'd ever experienced in her life.

Michelle purred and cooed as a hot mouth began to lick and suck her pussy.

"Oh, oh yeah, oh that's good," she encouraged as a hot tongue tried to force its way into her pussy.

"Oh!" she shuddered as the mouth found her clitoris and began to suck on that nub.

Just as Michelle was about to orgasm, though, teeth bit down and she screamed and shook violently as the most painful orgasm she'd ever experienced seared through her body.

Even though neither girl had any way of knowing, it was two hours later when Mr. Campion came back into the room. Again he stimulated Soong Ghi with his mouth and again, just as she was about to orgasm, bit down on her clitoris.

Michelle sobbed and pleaded with the hairy legs in front of her as her pussy was licked and sucked close to orgasm.

""Aiee!" she shrieked in excruciating orgasm.

Then Soong Ghi felt a large tube slowly enter her throbbing pussy, then felt something warm and wet and slippery flow into her pussy.

Michelle sobbed, whimpered and blubbered as she felt a large tube enter her throbbing pussy.

Four hours later, just after another horrible 'clang!' jerked her awake, Michelle felt herself being lowered to the ground.

She lay, gasping and groaning on the hard concrete floor.

"Breakfast," Mr. Campion said cheerfully as he pulled the ear buds from her ears.

"Please, Mr. Camp... Please, my master, please can I sleep?" Michelle mumbled, drool running freely from her mouth.

"Sleep?" he chuckled. "Oh my dear pet! But you've wasted most of your life jus sleeping! No, no, you eat your breakfast, and then we'll have a test.

He uncuffed their wrist bars and slid two plates in front of them, with bacon, eggs and grits.

"Hands on heads," he ordered as he also pushed two bowls of orange juice to them. "I've got a feeling that part of your problem may stem from poor nutrition. Eat, eat."

The two girls, exhausted as they were, were also quite hungry and so did eat like animals.

"Well, aren't you two a mess!" Mr. Campion chuckled when they'd finished.

Michelle looked at the eggs and grits and orange juice that liberally coated Soong Ghi's face. She smirked at Soong Ghi's grin, knowing that Soong Ghi was grinning at her own face.

"Now, Soong Ghi, you lick your friend's face clean," Mr. Campion ordered as he used a handful of hair to pull the girl to her knees, then grabbed Michelle's hair and did the same to her. "Then Michelle will lick your face clean."

While they did this, Mr. Campion unlocked their ankle bars.

Then, liberally using his riding crop to herd them, he walked them down the L-shaped hallway to his living room.

There were two small student's desks, and each had a four inch phallus affixed to the seat.

"Oh, come on, you've never seen a dildo before?" he chuckled. "Come on, have a seat, those go into your pussies."

"Now, we're going to have a test; this is the first test I gave," he said, taking a seat on the couch. "Michelle, you earned an impressive twelve points on that one, while Soong Ghi, you really wowed the crowd by getting an eight."

Michelle wiggled at the painful intrusion into her nearly dry vagina. Next to her, Soong Ghi did the same thing.

"Is there a problem?" Michael asked.

"The, this thing's too big," Michelle said.

"Well, most likely because you've been fucking little boys with little boy cocks," Michael chuckled. "Now, Michelle, the outer most layer of skin is known as...?"

"The outermost layer..." she mused aloud, straining to remember.

"The epidermis!" Michelle suddenly cried out.

"Yes!" Michael actually laughed happily. "Yes, my beautiful little pet! Yes! The outer most layer of skin is known as the epidermis!"

He kissed her fondly, then asked Soong Ghi a question. Soong Ghi answered immediately and also received a happy, passionate kiss.

"Taxidermy is, taxidermy is," Michelle pondered, then finally had to shaker head no.

"Oh, that is a shame, you were doing so well, my beautiful pent," Michael said sadly and pressed a button on his key fob.

Michelle screamed and jerked as a white hot pain seared her vagina.

Soong Ghi soon missed a question and Michelle sobbed as her friend screamed and jerked.

Then they were allowed to dismount the dildos and were led to a bathroom.

Michael allowed them to shower, brush their teeth, and then, naked, cold and wet, they were brought back to their cell and suspended upside down again.

"For your listening pleasure," Michael said as he inserted their ear buds.

"No, no, please, please don't," Michelle begged as he sucked and licked her hairless pussy.

Soon, though she was wiggling and writhing as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Aiee, please, please don't!" she screamed just before would orgasm, then sobbed out as he simply stopped.

Then she felt a tube being inserted into her vagina, and something warm and liquid entered her.

Soong Ghi whimpered then screamed as her own orgasm approached, then felt a tube be inserted into her vagina.

Chapter 4

They didn't know how long they'd hung there before they were lowered to the ground.

"Lunch," Mr. Campion announced as he pulled the buds from their ears.

"Please my master, please can I, can we sleep, please?" Michelle begged.

"Lunch, then another test and I promise, you can sleep for an hour, okay?" Michael said.

The warm vegetable soup dictated that they clean each other's faces again.

Then they walked back to the living room.

"I was really so disappointed in how the last one went," Michael said as he had them kneel and link arms again.

"Now, Ms. Perez, you know what your dear friend will receive if those hands come off that pretty little head, right?" Michael said, both girls already whimpering.

Michelle kept her hands on her head for seven strikes and only pulled her hands off because she had fainted from holding her breath that long.

When she came to, she was sitting on Mr. Campion's lap, him hugging her while Soong Ghi used her mouth to rub ice over Michelle's breasts.

"You did so very good," Mr. Campion praised and kissed Michelle. "Soong Ghi, I am sure Ms. Perez would appreciate if you'd do that to her sore little pussy, wouldn't you, Ms. Perez?"

"Yes, my master," Michelle agreed.

"Now, kiss me," Mr. Campion ordered.

Michelle put all of her passion into the kiss, hoping to curry favor with this insane man. By her reckoning, it was only Saturday; they still had Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday to get through.

"Can I have some more ice, my master?" Soong Ghi asked.

"No, no, now it's time for my pleasure; who wants to suck my cock?" Mr. Campion said, pushing Michelle off his lap.

Both girls begged for that privilege and again, neither girl seemed able to bring him to full erection.

"Now, I did promise you a nap," he sighed, pushing Soong Ghi's head away.

He handed them a pillow and blanket each. Neither girl noticed how cold nor hard the concrete floor was.

Michelle was sure they had not even been asleep for a minute when they were being roused.

For forgetting to call him 'my master,' she received a hard whack across her buttocks, then they were herded down the hall again.

"Another test, but first, let's sit and watch the sunset," Mr. Campion said and pushed them to their knees, facing his living room window.

Watching the sunset, Michelle realized, they really had been asleep more than an hour.

"And while we watch, I just love a nice tight ass," Mr. Campion said and wormed a finger into each girl's anus.

Just as the last rays showed, he had worked two fingers into each girl's rectums, twisting and thrusting them in and out.

"Then he stood, walked around them and pressed his fingers to their lips.

Michelle wanted to vomit; she realized she was sucking the essence of her friend's rectum from Mr. Campion's fingers.

Again, they were perched on the modified student's desks.

"The human hand has, has..." Michelle tried to think how many bones her hand might have, then had to shake her head no.

"Aiee!" she screamed as white hot heat flashed through her pussy.

"The longest bone in the body is the back bone, no, no, it's called the spine, right?" Soong Ghi guessed, then screamed and shook.

Then he brought them into his kitchen and discussed with them the science behind cooking, how many degrees a stove had to be to properly cook raw chicken, how cutting each piece as closely in size to the other pieces ensured even cooking time.

Then they were allowed to get off their knees and sit at the table with him and eat, using utensils. While they ate, he discussed what they were eating and why it was an important part of a balanced diet.

After they brushed their teeth, , Mr. Campion made Soong Ghi stick her tongue into Michelle's mouth and count all of Michelle's teeth with her tongue. Then he made Michelle count Soong Ghi's teeth with her tongue.

"Can we sleep now, my master?" Soong Ghi begged as they were herded back to their cell.

"No, no, my beautiful pet; not yet," he said.

As soon as they were upside down and their ear buds in, Soong Ghi sobbed in fear. His mouth was again licking and sucking her pussy.

Three times he brought her close to orgasm, only to stop. On the third time, he did flick her clitoris quite hard with his fingernail and she shrieked and sobbed in orgasm.

Then a tube was inserted into Soong Ghi's vagina and something warm and wet entered her.

Michelle begged, cajoled, bargained with him, but he persisted in sucking her to near climax three times. She howled on the third time, when he flicked her clitoris quite hard and she crashed through orgasm. Then she whimpered and sobbed as a tube was inserted into her vagina and something warm and wet entered her.

'Clang!' and Michelle was jolted from near sleep.

'Clang!' and Soong Ghi was jolted from near sleep.

Chapter 5

"Now, Ms. Perez, why don't you come sit on my lap, no, hands on head, there we go," Mr. Campion soothed, left hand cupping her buttock, right hand rubbing her breasts.

"What should I do, my master?" Soong Ghi asked.

"Here, sit on this, hands on head," he said as he rolled an exercise ball to her.

"Now, Ms. Perez, tell me, how are things at home," Mr. Campion asked quietly.

Michelle told him about her unreasonable mother, her unknown father, her mother's fawning treatment of her brother to the exclusion of herself and her two younger sisters.

He kissed her face softly, kissing away her tears. His fingers were now playing with her pussy.

"Is that why you're so unruly?" Mr. Campion asked.

"I guess, my master," Michelle agreed, sniffling.

He was slowly fucking a finger in and out of her wet pussy, left hand rubbing and squeezing her buttocks. She shuddered and sighed when his thumb mashed against her clitoris.

"You know, no matter what you do, your mother is always going to favor Oscar," Mr. Campion said.

"And that's not fair, I mean..." Michelle angrily said.

"No one said its fair, but it is the facts, right?" Mr. Campion said and inserted a second finger into her pussy. "But instead of trying to get her attention by misbehaving, why don't you join forces with her?"

"What? What do you mean?" she asked.

"Your two younger sisters need you, Ms. Perez," he quietly advised, speeding up his fingers in her pussy. "They need your guidance, your love, they need you to be the mother they do not have. They don't need your negative examples and influences."

"Oh, shit!" Michelle cried out in orgasm.

He chuckled, kissed her, then pulled her face to him. He peered into her dark eyes.

"You know, you'd really be quite pretty if we could do something with those teeth," he said. "My sister is an orthodontist, one of the best in fact. Would you like that?"

"We can't afford..." Michelle protested.

"Did I ask that?" he asked. "Tell you what, I'll see about getting an appointment for you, all right?"

"Thank you, my master," Michelle said and kissed him.

"Now," he said and made Michelle yelp when he smacked her buttock quite hard with is hand. "Get off me and let me talk to Ms. Ghi, all right?"

"Aw, you nasty bitch," Michelle chuckled to herself as she sat on the exercise ball and realized it was quite wet from Soong Ghi's crotch.

"No, no, let's face the other way," Mr. Campion said and cupped Soong Ghi's buttock with his right hand while his left hand toyed with her small breasts. "I'm ambidextrous, which means..."

"Ambi... Oh! It means you can use either hand, right?" Soong Ghi said.

"That's right!" he laughed and squeezed her. "Very good! Now, tell me, what's your home like?"

By the time Soong Ghi's tale of woe was finished and she was grunting in orgasm, he had two fingers in her rectum and four fingers in her pussy while his thumb mashed her clitoris.

"Now, it's my turn," Mr. Campion said and put Michelle on her hands and knees on the couch. Then he pushed his hard cock into her mouth.

She looked up at his ice cold blue eyes when she felt a 'pop' in her throat and the large head of his cock began to slide down her throat. She began to panic, but he put a comforting hand on her head.

"Breathe through your nose," he advised as he slid more and more of himself into her.

Again, she felt panic begin when his blonde pubic hairs pressed against her nose and she could not breathe at all. Slowly, he pulled himself out and she snorted a few times.

"Do you like the taste of semen, Ms. Perez?" he asked when just the head of his cock rested in her mouth.

She hesitated then shook her head no. He laughed.

"Oh, that felt good, do that again," he ordered and she smiled and shook her head no, teasing the head of his cock.

"Well then, I'll make sure I'm down your throat when I come," he said and again fed her more of his cock.

She began to panic slightly, but fought the panic down when he again pulled out.

Soong Ghi knelt, hands on head, watching the teacher face fuck her best friend. She wanted to reach down and play with her pussy; she could feel her excitement running down her legs.

"And, here, it, oh!" Mr. Campion moaned and pumped his hips a few times.

Michelle's panic welled up; he had his hands on the back of her head, preventing her from moving. She couldn't breathe at all.

Finally, just as she thought she would black out, he began to pull out. Then he shot one last load of his semen into her mouth and pulled his cock free.

"Swallow it," he ordered and Michelle did.

"Now, Soong Ghi, why aren't your hands on your head?" Mr. Campion asked and Soong Ghi squealed and put her sticky hands back on her head.

She whimpered her apologies as Mr. Campion sat down on the couch.

"I've just ejaculated, so I will need some recovery time," Mr. Campion said. "While we wait, Ms. Ghi, why don't you use your mouth on my testicles?"

She did and soon his penis did begin to slowly come to life.

From her kneeling position, Michelle watched with confusion as Mr. Campion positioned Soong Ghi with her knees on either side of him, facing away. She smirked slightly; as much as she wanted to masturbate, her hands were firmly on top of her head.

"And, sit, slowly, slowly..." Mr. Campion urged, one hand on Soong Ghi's hip, then other on his cock.

"Oof!" Soong Ghi exclaimed, attempting to rise again, but Mr. Campion held her firm.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,069 Followers