Educational Challenges 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"But, my master, that's my..." Soong Ghi protested.

"Exactly,' Mr. Campion growled.

Michelle watched as Soong Ghi's eyes opened wide, and her mouth opened wide.

"No, no, oh God, that hurts!" Soong Ghi cried out and again tried to rise, but now Mr. Campion had both hands on Soong Ghi's hips.

Michelle saw Mr. Campion's cock actually bend slightly as Soong Ghi continued to protest.

Michelle squealed as she realized, Mr. Campion was trying to force his cock into Soong Ghi's rectum.

Soong Ghi shrieked as Mr. Campion's head pushed past her sphincter. His large hands held her tightly as she bounced a few times, but her hands remained firmly on her head.

Then he let go of her left hip, found her splayed pussy, and flicked his finger against her clitoris.

Michelle squeaked as she saw Soong Ghi's pussy spasm and then spray a clear fluid. Soong Ghi slumped as Mr. Campion's cock slid fully into her straining bowels.

Mr. Campion rubbed Soong Ghi's slit a few times while the Asian girl panted and moaned.

Then she slowly wiggled in his lap

"Up a little," he urged and she wiggled again and began to pull herself up.

"God, you ever do this before?" Mr. Campion asked.

"No, my master," Soong Ghi whispered, voice hoarse.

Soon, he was fucking up into her while she basically just bounced limply on his lap, hands firmly on her head, eyes tightly shut.

"Oh God yes," he hissed, held her tightly and sighed as he pumped his semen into her bowels.

"Okay, damn, that was good," he groaned and pulled her off his wilting cock. "Okay you two, why don't you lick each other's little pussies while I fix our dinner?"

"My master, can we use the couch?" Michelle asked.

"Well sure' that's what it's there for," he agreed.

"You're not really going to..." Soong Ghi weakly asked.

Michelle squatted over her friend's face and lowered her own mouth to Soong Ghi's pussy and began licking and sucking the girl's lips

"Oh!" Michelle sighed as Soong Ghi began to do the same.

"Okay, whoever can make the other come first will win a sweet surprise," Mr. Campion said as he watched the two girls lick and finger each other's pussies.

Soong Ghi soon writhed in orgasm and Mr. Campion rubbed Michelle's rump.

Then they ate dinner. He once again explained what nutrients they were receiving from the meal.

"Now, young lady, you did win, but let me ask you," Dan said and kissed Michelle. "You want this sweet surprise all for yourself, or do you want to share it?"

"Share it," Michelle said immediately.

"Oh, I am so glad to hear you say that," he praised, kissed her again, then gathered up their dishes.

Then he made three hot fudge sundaes and brought them to the table.

"Okay, Ms. Ghi, your sundae is in front of Ms. Perez," Dan said, sliding one in front of Michelle. "And you have Ms. Perez's in front of you."

"So we need to feed each other?" Soong Ghi asked.

"We need to feed each other, my...?" Mr. Campion prompted.

"Oh! My master, we need to feed each other?" Soong Ghi asked.

"Very good," he praised.

"And you," he said, again kissing Michelle. "I am very proud of you, wanting to share your treat."

After their shower, they brushed their teeth, and again, Mr. Campion made them count each other's teeth with their tongues.

"Sleep, please, my master, sleep," Michelle begged, but they were suspended upside down, ear buds in ears.

Chapter 6

After breakfast Tuesday morning, Mr. Campion unlocked the cabinet in his living room.

"I know I said you would be here until this evening, but you've already heard all the lectures, your last three tests you scored one hundreds on, so..."

Michelle took her purse and her clothes and looked at him, questioning.

Her clothes had been washed; there was no odor of cooking oil wafting up from them.

The third button on her blouse, which had been threatening to pop off, was securely fastened. Her tennis shoes were now gleaming white, except for the scuffed toe of the left shoe.

Soong Ghi looked, the small rip in her left sleeve had been repaired. When she wiggled into her snug jeans, there was a waxy substance that made the zipper slide up effortlessly.

"I mean, I suppose you could go to the cops; I did touch you inappropriately..." Mr. Campion was rambling now.

Both girls silently walked to the door, wincing slightly. The snug jeans pressed against Michelle's still very sore pussy. The snug jeans reminded Soong Ghi of her sodomizing.

Michelle pulled the door closed and they walked to the end of the driveway.

"Shit, phone's dead," Michelle said, checking.

"Yeah, forgot to charge it before I came here," Soong Ghi agreed.

"So what you going to do?" Soong Ghi asked as they turned left and began walking the half mile walk to their homes.

"God, sleep!" Michelle said. "Then, do the rest of that homework, I guess."

"No, no, I mean, you going call the cops?" Soong Ghi asked, after making sure Mr. Campion had not followed them.

"About what?" Michelle asked.

"About... About..." Soong Ghi sputtered.

When they reached Johnson Lane, Michelle would turn left and Soong Ghi would turn right to go to their homes, Soong Ghi looked at her again.

"So, you calling the cops?" she asked.

"Blood travels through..." Michelle asked.

"Arteries, veins and capillaries," Soong Ghi answered.

"The outer layer of skin is the..." Michelle asked.

"The Epidermis, but..." Soong Ghi answered.

"We sweat to..." Michelle prompted.

"Regulate our body temperature," Soong Ghi answered.

"That's why I'm not calling the cops," Michelle answered and walked away.

After the door closed behind the girls, Michael Campion quickly cleaned up the guest bathroom and the small room that the girls had used. The wrist bars and ankle bars were placed in the greenhouse in the back yard, returned to their place in propping up the sprinkler system.

The outdoor freezer was checked that it was at the right temperature to store his and his father's semen samples. Then the turkey baster was rinsed clean of any remaining seminal fluids and placed in the dishwasher.

A few days later, in his classroom, Mr. Campion congratulated the class on a marked improvement on their test scores.

"And we even had two people that earned a one hundred on their tests," he said, holding up Michelle's and Soong Ghi's tests. "I would encourage all of you to keep up the good work. And remember, I am always available for extra help."

A few months later, , Michelle and Soong Ghi got to their feet to follow Coach Brandy Brennan, the girl's' P.E. Coach down the hall. They were on the chapter 'Human Reproduction' and some ridiculous law dictated that male and female students couldn't be in the same room when this material was discussed.

Michelle's mouth hurt horribly; the braces were so tight it actually gave her a headache. But Marilyn campion, Mr. Campion's beautiful sister promised her that would soon fade.

Then the beautiful woman had ordered Michelle to play with her hairy pussy, which Michelle gladly did.

"All right," Coach Brennan shrilled, urging them to hurry and take their seats.

Coach Brennan talked about the various names for the organs and soon had them laughing as they tried to think of some of the horrible nicknames for the various organs.

Then she started discussing pregnancy and Michelle's eyes opened wide. She had all of the symptoms; her menstrual cycle was late, her breasts felt sore, tender, she was often nauseated.

Next to her, Soong Ghi had likewise turned pale.

****

In 2015, Angela Perez and her best friend, Angela Mouton were again creating a disturbance in Mr. Campion's class.

The two eighteen year old girls had heard the rumors but neither one believed that Mr. Campion had castrated some Juan Perez. No one even remembered who Juan Perez was anyway.

Besides that, Angela Perez smirked, her big sister, Michelle, was living with Mr. Campion's sister, and had just given birth to a baby girl which she had carried for her lover. And her sister's best friend, 'Slant Eyes' as Angela Mouton called the girl, , had just given birth to a baby boy, for Mr. Campion's widowed father.

So, in Angela Perez's eyes, she and Mr. Campion were practically family.

It still kind of grossed Angela out, thinking of her sister being gay, being with the slightly older blonde beauty.

She licked her own teeth, in horrible need of Dr. Marilyn Campion's services, but Momma said they didn't have that kind of money. Of course, Oscar had braces on his teeth; they could afford that.

Next to her, Angela Mouton, bright red hair sticking out at all angles, threw a hell of a spit ball at Juan Valdez, a boy she liked.

"You two, be in my classroom at three thirty this afternoon," Mr. Campion barked, ice blue eyes blazing.

THE END.

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. A sincere 'thank you' for reading my stories.

Disclaimers: Yes, I am very well aware I need an Editor. And by now, you really should be very well aware, I will not be getting an Editor.

Yes, it's too long, it jumps around too much, there's too many people to keep track of, it's in the wrong category, its stupid shit, and I suck.

Feel Better?

Have a super sticky kind of day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers