Eighteen Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susan, great! Glad you're here, come on and give me a hand with this! There's a bunch of hay clogging up the drain and I can't get it out."

I wasn't quite sure what to do so I gingerly stepped into the muck and made my way over to him.

"Okay, so I've got a hook in the clog and you're going to pull on it while I try to pry the thing out, okay?"

"Yep. Got it."

He handed me a chain and I pulled it taut while he put his back into the pry bar. "Alright, now PULL!!"

I gave it everything I had and it wasn't budging and then I gave it some more and I heard a gurgling sound just as the mass exploded from the drain! I went flying backwards and found myself swimming in the muck! Kevin was laughing a bit as he pulled me up out of the muck.

"Sweetie, you're head-to-toe in horse shit! But thanks for the help, I couldn't have done it without you!"

"Oh, my God. My clothes!" was my response. My only jeans and my only shirt along with my t-shirt were covered in shit.

"Well, you can't bring those things in the house so strip down and I'll wash you off and then you can go inside and get a shower." He said it in his plain spoken rancher way and as much as my modesty wanted to protest it was the only thing to do. I shucked the boots and then pulled off the jeans. As I undressed I tossed everything in the barn's utility sink and when I was down to my panties and my bra I looked up at him.

"Those things, too. They're going to need a good cleaning to get the bacteria out of them else they'll stink like hell when you get them in the house."

Again he made sense and I was quickly naked.

I screamed as he turned a hose full of icy water on me and sprayed me down. He washed me all over and I had to just suck it up and let him clean me up. When he was done I had to run naked to the house in sub-freezing weather and then I ran to the bathroom. It seemed to be an eternity before the warm water started flowing and I was soon starting to warm up. I nearly wretched a few times when I was washing chunks of smelly shit out of my hair but I kept at it and after maybe forty minutes I was both warm and clean.

When I got out of the shower the only thing I had to wear was the robe Kevin had given me. All the rest of the clothes I owned were out in the barn in the utility sink.

Heading out to the kitchen I found Kevin making himself breakfast. "Susan, just sit down and I'll do the cooking for a change. You did enough for the day if you ask me. So how do you like your eggs?"

We ended up chatting over breakfast and when we were done I went right to cleaning up the kitchen as usual. Kevin stayed around and we continued a light conversation until I realized I'd need something to wear.

"Kevin, can I ask you to bring in my things from the barn? I need to get them cleaned up so I can wear them."

"Sure, be back in a couple minutes. Just got to rinse the soap put of them."

I didn't think a thing about what he said just because it made sense to clean my fouled clothes before bringing them into the house. When he came back in the house with a bucket full of clothes he handed it to me and I was right off to the laundry room.

I dumped the things in the sink and turned on the hot water to finish cleaning them up. I stepped away to let the sink fill up and I put a small amount of detergent in the sink causing a froth to cover over everything. Then I let it all sit for maybe twenty minutes before coming back to it. Sticking my hands into the water I pulled out a shredded piece of cloth and wondered if he'd mixed a rag in with my clothes. A familiar pattern on the fabric stood out to me and I realized I was holding the shredded remains of my panties! Panicking, I started pulling out the rest of my clothes and found each piece to be ruined!

Kevin walked in on me. "I heard you scream, what's wrong?"

I didn't even realize I'd screamed!

"My clothes are all ruined! I can't imagine what happened, I just used a little detergent on them and found them like this!"

"Oh, shoot. I'm sorry Susan but this might be my fault."

"How? You didn't do anything wrong."

"Maybe I did. When I washed them out in the barn I used the lye on them to disinfect them. I may have forgotten to dilute it before I poured it in the sink."

It turned out he'd poured full-strength lye on my clothes and pretty much dissolved them. Typical man.

"Look, the first chance we get after the holiday I'll go to town and buy you some new things, okay?"

"I guess so. At least I have the robe." I pulled it in around me just a little tighter knowing it was the only thing I had to wear.

He reached out to me and gave me a hug and I felt a little better from it.

The day was not terribly eventful after that. I went about my usual chores except while wearing just the robe and then a too-large pair of Kevin's boot socks that had to do double duty as my impromptu slippers. Kevin made himself scarce most of the day working on the bathroom down in the basement and I found myself every excuse to stay close to the fireplace.

After dinner we stayed up for New Year's Eve and Kevin mentioned how he used to watch Dick Clark with my Aunt.

"You know, I hated this crap back then. I just didn't see the point in staying up so late just to watch the TV and then see the clock change. I'd always be a mess the next day from staying up late and I was a bit of a killjoy for your Aunt. She loved New Year's and now I'd give just about anything to spend another New Year's with her watching that old man do his count down."

He wiped a tear from his eye and I cuddled myself up to him to console him.

When the ball finally dropped he looked at me.

"What?" I said.

"You know; the tradition is to have a New Year's kiss. Would you mind?"

"No, not at all." I felt sorry for him and when he pulled me into his arms for a kiss I went along with it. It wasn't like I hadn't been kissed before but I did notice there was a lot more passion in Kevin's kiss than just a mere New Year's peck on the lips. When he let me go we both sat back from each other and changed the subject. Ryan Seacrest was on and talking about something going on in New York City and I tried to pay attention to that.

Not long thereafter I was feeling tired but wasn't sure about the sleeping arrangements since my usual night time outfit of my t-shirt and panties was out of the question.

"I think I'm going to go sleep in my room tonight if that's okay."

He shook his head no. "Nonsense. You go ahead and go to bed and I'll be along after I damp the fire down a bit." He looked up at me, "Now go."

I did as I was told and found myself almost tipping out of the bed. I'd laid down as close to the edge as possible because I didn't want to cuddle with Kevin this particular night. For obvious reasons, of course.

When Kevin came to the bedroom he turned off the lights as he undressed.

"I had a really nice New Year's, Susan. Probably the best I've had in years. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I liked it, too." I said to him as I felt his weight on his side of the bed. The bed shook as the big man rolled into it. I felt him reach his hand towards my usual spot.

"What the hell are you doing all the way over there? Come over here and keep me warm, girl."

"Kevin, I'm not wearing anything! It wouldn't be right!"

"You let me worry about what's right in this house. Now get your ass over here and keep me warm, I won't ask you again."

I did as I was told and shuffled back towards him until he got his arm around me and pulled me tight against him.

"There," he whispered, "that's better."

When he pulled me close I instantly felt his hairy chest against my back and felt a tuft of hair up against my butt. I realized that he was naked, too. A big part of me wanted to get up and go to the other room but I knew that wasn't going to turn out well. After a while I heard his usual gentle snore announcing that he was asleep and that made me relax enough to go to sleep in the big man's arms.

During the night I a tingling from my nipple woke me up to discover Kevin's hand massaging my bare breast. As I was lying there not sure what to do with this situation I slowly became aware of a soft yet firm pressure on my hip. I reached down and touched it and then slowly drew my hand back when I realized what it was. For maybe half an hour I lay there with his hand on me until he relaxed and then I was able to go back to sleep.

My usual wake up hour of five A.M. came along and when I went to get up I heard him say, "Stay here."

"But I need to go make the coffee."

"Later. Now come back to bed." He held the blankets up for me and I slid into their warmth. I was going to back myself up to him again when he pulled at my shoulder and got me onto my back. His kiss was warm and gentle and his hand sought out my breast again. I batted his hand away as gently as I could.

"Kevin, this is nice but I don't want to go any further, okay?"

"Kitten, I know an old man isn't exactly your thing but I haven't been with a woman in over seven years and you're just going to have to forgive me gettin' familiar with you." With that he kissed me again and his hand explored my body as he kissed me. When his hand went to my breast again I tried to bat it away again and this time he took me by my wrist and moved my hand up over my head. My other arm was trapped by his shoulder and I was helpless as he leaned in to suckle my breast.

I squirmed, trying to get away. "Kevin, please..."

He used his teeth to pull at my nipple and I felt an unwelcome flush run over my body. I'd never had the attention of a man before and even though it was something I didn't want my body was still responding just the way nature had intended.

He stopped and looked at me. "You're really a virgin, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am. Will you stop now?"

He didn't even consider it. I could tell as he lied to me. "Don't worry, kitten, I won't do anything too bad."

He kissed me again and this time I felt his tongue probe at my lips. I shook my head trying to stop it when he took me by the chin and prodded me to open my mouth. His tongue slipped into my mouth and touched my own tongue. I felt his body tense and as he was kissing me so lewdly he moved his leg between mine. His hand slipped from my chin and our kiss ended but not before his hand followed his leg down between my own.

"No, Kevin...please..." I began to cry as his finger ran through my lightly tufted slit. It was a completely unwelcome pleasure to feel something in a place that had long yearned for a man's touch.

"Shhhh, kitten. You're going to be just fine. Nothing bad's going to happen here, I promise."

He said this as his finger slipped into me and worked itself around. When he pushed in a little deeper I felt a pinch and then he pulled back.

"You're so wet, Susan. I can tell you want this."

"Please, Kevin, please don't. I really don't want to do this with you!"

In one motion he rolled onto me, forcing himself between my legs, and at the same time he took my hands in one of his and held them over my head. Then he let go as he wrapped his arms around me. He moved up on me and kissed me as I cried and then I jumped a little when I felt something push at me.

"Shhhh, nothing's going to happen, I promise. I just want to hold you, okay?"

I sniffled and nodded as he kissed me again. All the time we were kissing he was slowly grinding himself against me. His cock slid back and forth in my furrow and this went on for a while. Every now and again he'd stop and just hold me and kiss me and I kept hoping that maybe it was over.

Then I felt him poke into me just a little.

Our kiss ended and he looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry, Susan."

He pushed into me just enough that I felt things stretching that had never been stretched before.

"Oww! Kevin, no! Please!!!"

He pulled away and gave me a welcome relief. He held himself at my opening and gently kissed me on my cheek.

"Susan, you're doing just fine, baby."

And then he slowly pushed forward, just a little more than before, and then retreated. He kept doing this and as he kept at it the discomfort started to go away. He'd push into me just to where he'd already been and then retreat.

"There, that's not so bad, is it?" He kissed my neck as he said this.

"No, but I really wish you'd stop. Please, before it goes too far."

He slid into me again, "Just relax...relax for me, try."

He stopped moving, holding himself just inside me.

"C'mon, relax for me, kitten. You can do it. Start by letting your arms lay back."

I looked into his eyes and did as he said.

"Good, now relax your legs, you can do it."

As he made me conscious of my legs I realized I'd been tensing them up and as I let them go limp it was a relief and I drew in a breath.

"There you go, now just stay that way and we'll have a nice time here."

He pushed into me again and all the relaxation instantly disappeared!

"Well, then we're just going to have to get this over with, aren't we?"

He grunted and pushed deeper into me. When he looked at me again I must've looked terrified and it only seemed to spur him on. He pushed deeper and met resistance. Grunting again he pulled back and pushed in harder. I felt a sting inside me and the pain made me yelp and catch my breath. With one more hard thrust I felt something inside me tear as he drove himself into me.

"Ow, ow, ow!!!" The tears of pain ran down the side of my face!

He withdrew and drove in again, finally hilting himself in my body. I felt him up against the very inside of my body...my cervix...letting his full weight crush down on me he started to thrust in and out. Every time he drove deep into me it hurt as he'd bump my cervix and at the same time the pain was lessened each time he plumbed me.

"Oh, God..." I mumbled as I realized I was having sex for the first time.

Kevin didn't say anything more as his thrusts kept driving into me. I felt him sweating on me and somehow it didn't seem to bother me. The pain was transforming to a dull soreness as he started to move faster. My hips hurt and I spread my legs to help with the pain and it seemed to encourage Kevin even more.

He caught his breath and drove himself as deep as he could and held it. I cried out from the pain as I felt his cock throb inside of my body. He shuddered on top of me with each throb and he was making sounds like he was relieved of some burden. He finally stopped throbbing and moving inside me and just held me, kissing me gently.

"Please let me up." I said it a couple times before he rolled off of me and fell on his back. I could hear him panting a bit as I held myself and fled to the bathroom.

I turned on the light and looked at myself in the mirror. There were a couple bruises on my neck and I realized that they were hickeys! I didn't even remember him doing that! Then I looked down at my sore pussy and saw it swollen and red. When I touched myself I came back with a runny, sticky goo on my fingers and it took a moment for me to realize it was Kevin's come! Getting a few tissues, I dabbed at myself and tried to clean it up but more of it kept coming out. Reaching down I spread my sore body open just enough that a stream of the white goo flowed out of me and down my leg.

After I wiped myself down I picked up a washcloth and cleaned up my leg. Then, sitting down on the toilet I reached down and opened myself up again and heard more of the liquid dribble into the water. It was a couple minutes before I couldn't get any more of it out and then I just sat there in wonder at what had happened.

"Susan! Come back to bed!"

Kevin's loud voice stirred me from the dreamlike place where I had been. My mind was running across all of the things that wouldn't happen for me now...like losing my virginity to my husband on my wedding night.

When I came back to bed Kevin kissed me and had me cuddle up to him before he fell asleep. Myself, I didn't get to sleep again until the dawn.

* * *

When I finally woke up it was around ten in the morning. Kevin was up and I could hear him in the living room with the news going on the TV. The smell of coffee made clear that he'd taken care of himself.

Rolling out of the bed I felt a dull ache inside me as if I'd been punched in the belly. I sat on the side of the bed to catch my breath and then got up to go to the bathroom. A wet towel told me that Kevin had already showered and I tossed the towel on the floor to use as a bathmat. The hot water felt wonderful and I found myself very interested in being clean. I washed all over and when I got to my pussy I took my time. I gently probed between my folds and found it still slick with Kevin's come. Fortunately, the shower had a detachable shower head and I used it as an impromptu douche to clean myself out.

After I was satisfied with being clean I blow dried my hair and then put on Kevin's socks and my robe before heading out to face the morning.

He was in the kitchen when I came out in search of coffee.

"Good morning."

I looked at him and was going to give the customary reply but that's not what came out.

"You had no right to do that." I said it as coldly as I could.

He chuckled a little, "Kitten, I had every right to do that. You signed up to be my slave for eighteen months and you might recall that you consented in advance to my every want, need, or desire. And in return for one hundred thousand dollars. Now I know that's not legal and you could make a big stink about it but then you'd be out on the street again and without the money, wouldn't you?"

I looked down at my feet acknowledging the truth.

"There, you know it. Now let's just move on and have a decent New Year's day, okay?"

I nodded and went to get my coffee.

The rest of the day I did my best to avoid him. I did laundry, I dusted, I polished what silver there was in the house, cleaned my Aunt old curio cabinet, and more that I can't even recall. Neither of us said anything about being hungry so I skipped making lunch and simply made an early dinner. Dinner was also a bit of a strained event with the two of us simply exchanging the usual pleasantries along with the customary, "Please pass me the salt." and etc.

After dinner he sat in the living room watching the TV and I busied myself in the kitchen as much as I could.

"Susan, come out here and join me. The kitchen isn't going to get any cleaner and you know it."

I did as I was told and sat next to him. He put an arm around me and pulled me close and we watched a movie about four girls and some sort of robbery. Midway through the film he got up and poured two glasses of his whisky and came back to sit down, handing one of the glasses to me.

"I think you need that."

Out of spite I took the glass of fine whisky and drank the whole thing at once and put the glass down on the side table and stared at the TV.

"Well, then. Why don't you drink this one, too?" He held the glass at me, as if daring me to drink it.

I did.

He took the empty glass and refilled it before coming back to sit with me again. The rest of the film progressed and I noted that one of the actresses was my doppelgänger, Emma Roberts. Kevin noticed it, too and made some remark about her boobs being around the same size as mine. It was crude and I'd have normally said something about it but after the two big glasses of whisky my head was spinning. Somewhere before the end of the movie I fell asleep.

I awoke to Kevin telling me it was time for bed and he led me to the bedroom. I had it together enough to brush my teeth and get in my evening pee before stumbling out the bedroom. I hung up my robe, peeled off my socks (they were mine now), and then got into the bed. Kevin was in the bathroom next and after he was done he came back to the bedroom.