Eighteen Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Words just can't even begin to describe the pure, unfiltered euphoria that was washing over me! It rose and rose and thenstayed thereuntil it finally ebbed like water draining from a tub.

We stayed that way for several minutes. His body embedded in mine as tremors of lingering pleasure ran through us both.

He nibbled my ear and kissed my neck before breaking our reverie.

"That, my dear, is what is called anorgasm!"

I agreed!

* * *

The next day I awoke to find Kevin already up and out of bed. It was dark out and I figured it was still early but when I saw the clock it was after seven! It was so dark because we were getting an epic snowstorm. The nice thing about the house was the metal roof and the way the house was situated on a rise. When I saw the place as a child it always seemed to me that it was built here for an esthetic reason and now I saw the wisdom in the design. The heavy snow slipped from the roof and instead of piling up around the house it rolled down the rise away from it. That's why our windows weren't blocked.

The coffee was still hot and I grabbed a mug and had a piece of toast for breakfast. It was light but it was enough for the moment. I heard some banging and decided to go look for Kevin in the basement. When I found him he was finishing the installation of a shower head.

"Oh, hi there, Kitten! I was wondering when you were going to get up." He grunted as he tightened something and then he looked at me, "You look nice."

I looked at him incredulous. "You're kidding? I must look like a mess! My hair's a mess, I need a shower, and..." he cut me off.

"And you look like a freshly fucked and satisfied woman. You couldn't look better if you asked me."

I couldn't help but blush with the flattery and with my own lingering shame at what had been going on. He saw this and smiled.

"Don't you get bashful on me! That's for little girls and I'd say you're past that now."

He tightened something else and then stood back to look at his work. "There, I think that's done. Just have to test it out now so how's about you get in here and inaugurate our new shower?"

Well, I did need a shower! "Yeah, sure. Let me just go get some soap and shampoo and I'll be right back."

I went back up the stairs and got the things I needed and while I was in the bedroom I peeled off my socks and panties and put on my robe. Barefoot, I padded down the stairs and I braced myself for the cold tile floor only to discover it was warm.

"Hey, you like that? I put in a heater under the tile just so your feet wouldn't get cold in here."

"Yeah, it's nice! Have you tried it out yet?"

He knelt down to take off his boots, "Nope, but it looks like a good idea. Why don't you go in there and try out the shower? Be sure to turn on both sides, okay?"

I hung up my robe and went in the newly completed shower. The smell of the caulk was still in the air and there was something about it being new and fresh that made me want to get clean! Like Kevin had mentioned, there were two sides to the shower and two shower heads on both sides. I turned on the first side and both shower heads came on and after the water warmed up it was pretty nice. Then I turned on the other side and arranged the four shower heads to aim at me right in the middle of the shower.

That was luxury, just standing there and literally letting the warm water spray all over me. I got the soap and the shampoo going and right after I rinsed my hair Kevin stepped in with me.

"I can probably stand to clean up, too."

With all of the spraying water affording me a little bit of modesty I didn't mind his being in there with me. We had a little small talk and then he asked me to soap and scrub his back for him. I did and noticed a back that was scarred here and there with reminders of a hard life. He let me shampoo his hair and he really enjoyed it.

After he rinsed off he gave me a hug and kissed me on my head. The steam lingered in the bathroom as we dried off and then I was off upstairs to dry my hair.

* * *

We ended up skipping breakfast that day so when lunch time rolled around I made something substantial; cheeseburgers with fried potatoes. Not French fries, but sliced, fried potatoes. It turned out great and Kevin was happy for it. Dessert was a simple cup of coffee and when I handed it to him I fully expected him to get up from the table and run off to do some chore or something.

Instead he pulled his chair back and crossed a leg and invited me to sit with him.

"Susan, last night was the best night I've had since your Aunt lived in this house and I want you to know that I appreciate your company and your...gifts." He sipped at his coffee. "I figure you might also have some questions and this is as good a time as any, " he gestured at the storm outside, "to talk about them. So talk."

"Um, okay."

I sipped at my coffee and looked outside for a moment and tried to compose my thoughts.

Kevin got up and filled up his coffee cup and then came back and sat down.

"Alright, let me get this going. I know this hasn't been all hearts and roses for you and that I haven't given you much choice in some things. But after four months of having you in my house and in my bed you're important to me. I'd like you to be as happy as things allow."

"Maybe I could stay here on my own and not because of our deal?"

He shook his head, "That's not happening and for a few reasons. One, when I make a deal I keep up my end of it and I expect the same from you, too. Two, it's my house and this house is not a democracy. Three, when your fourteen months are up and you decide what you're going to do, well, if you decide to stay then this becomes your house, too. Until then we have a deal and we're going to keep to it."

It made sense especially around ranch country. People here made large cash transactions and did big deals all the time based on a word or a handshake. And I had a contract. In Kevin's world that meant there was a deal on the table and it had to be honored.

"Can I get a bra?"

"Hmph, nope. I like you being soft and available when I reach for you and a bra is sometimes a woman's way of saying no. You don't get to say no around here."

Wow. That was pretty direct and there was a lot of meaning in those three short sentences!

"Well, um, what about birth control then? I don't want to be a mom and if there's going to be fourteen more months of me not saying no then what's going to happen?"

Kevin sipped at his coffee. "Kitten, that thought crossed my mind, too. I guess all I want to say right now is we can just see what happens for the moment."

I've always been pretty good in an argument and I was going to do my best to win this one.

"What do you mean by, 'that's all you want to say'? Be honest with me and tell me what's on your mind. You said you'd talk to me, right?"

He sighed. "Dammit, girl, you're not supposed to use a man's words against him. But that's what I said, isn't it?"

"Okay, since you asked then what all crossed my mind was that you'd look really nice in this kitchen with a baby on the way. It just got up in my head after I thought it."

Ohhh. "When was that?"

"When did you start sleeping with me? Probably the next day, I imagine."

"Are we going to have a baby?"

"Kitten, no one can ever say on things like that. The summer herd that comes on this place, sometimes they have a lot of calves and sometimes they don't. No one gets to say if anything is going to happen."

"Okay, then I guess the question I need to as is are you going to try to get me pregnant?"

He looked at me with his wry smile, "Well, I certainly wouldn't complain if it worked out that way. I think you'd look damned cute walking around this house with my baby in your belly."

What was I going to do with a baby? What about my plans? The whole reason I was putting up with all of this was so I could get back to the life I wanted...the life I'd planned and now here was Kevin wanting to take my plans away from me!

"Kevin, I don't know. I don't think it's a great idea..."

He stood up and held out his hand to me.

"What? What do you want?"

"Take my hand. Now."

I did as I was told and he led me back to the bedroom. When we got in there he let go of my hand and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Okay, Kitten, get your clothes off and get in that bed." He tossed his shirt to the chair and started undoing his jeans.

I stood there looking at him.

"Don't give me any funny looks, just do what you're told."

I didn't. His pants came off and they were quickly followed by his boxers and his socks. Naked, he walked up to me and pulled my fleece sweater dress over my head.

"Kevin...please..." He went for my panties and pulled them down to the floor.

"Kitten, all that talk of a baby got me going and you look like you need some convincing." He picked me up and put me on the bed. Then he went to the foot of the bed and got on it, crawling up over me.

"Spread 'em."

It was pointless to argue with him so I did. He ran a finger between my legs and I was moist already. Despite my feelings my body knew we were about to have sex and it had started without me!

He nestled his cock up to my body and then started stroking. Soon he was all the way inside me and he settled himself onto me.

"Why?" was all I asked.

He started thrusting into me. "Because you're like a filly that needs to be broken so it knows who's the boss around here. So from now on you're not allowed to wear panties in this house...unnnnnhhh..." He drove deep into me. "...and I'm going to start doing this whenever the hell I please."

This wasn't the least bit tender or romantic. It was just sex and it wasn't long before I felt him throbbing inside me.

* * *

The days following saw me walking around the house in just my slippers and one of the fleece dresses. Those days also saw a big change in our habits as the whole house became a bedroom. I'd be in the kitchen doing chores or something and he'd come up behind me and I'd hear his zipper. Then I'd just hold on to something as he took me and serviced me. Afterwards I'd clean up as best I could and go back to what I was doing.

One night we were watching TV and he had me sit in his lap while he lazily thrust into me. I imagined we were probably the first people to screw while watching Bill O'Reilly.

I got to liking it when he took me in the shower because it was easier to clean up afterwards.

And then there were the orgasms. They didn't come at first but come they did! I learned that I had different orgasms and they came in different kinds. The orgasms from my clit were nice and satisfying but the occasional orgasm from inside me was the best! I'd feel things move and tighten and clamp down on Kevin's cock, milking it to make it come inside me.

By the end of January sex had become something we did in the midst of doing other things and I found myself instantly responding to Kevin's touch. He no longer had to get my attention and sometimes I even asked him if he wanted to fuck me that day and he'd do his duty.

My period came along and it was a relief because it meant I wasn't pregnant and it also meant I got to take a few days off from being Kevin's sex slave.

* * *

It was nice having some time to myself and I managed to get a few things done around the house. It was also nice to get to wear some actual clothing for a while and, of course, the panties were a necessity that Kevin didn't question. I also had five days to contemplate how I was going to go forward. Was I to make some futile gesture of resistance to Kevin or would I willingly submit to him or what?

In the end I got up on a Saturday morning and took my shower. Then I took a little extra care with my hair and even bothered to put on some light makeup. Afterwards I put on one of my fleece dresses, a pair of ankle socks he'd bought for me at the store, and my slippers. Sans panties I felt naughty and sexy going about my day and the silly man didn't even notice!

After a light dinner I'd waited long enough and the anticipation of when he was going to do me was just too much. We made small talk as I cleaned up the kitchen and then when I was done I stood in front of him wondering what to do next.

"What's on your mind, Kitten?"

"Oh, I don't know. I've been walking around without my panties on all day and you didn't notice." I stepped out of my slippers as I said this and took off my socks, too.

"I wonder what a girl has to do to get your attention?" And with that I left him stunned as I pulled off my dress and dropped it in his lap. Then I just walked off to the bedroom and got into the bed.

I heard him undressing himself all the way to the bedroom and when he got into bed with me the sun was just setting so we had a dimming light in the room and I got to see him in all his glory. He quickly scooted himself up to me and kissed me.

"This is a first, Susan. I don't think you ever wanted me before."

I kissed him back and realized he was right. This was the first time I was asking for him to be with me and to be honest most of it was because I couldn't handle the anxiety of waiting for him to try to impregnate me again but part of it was I missed his touch. I missed the sex. As we were kissing and exploring each other I found myself wondering if I was starting to love him. Was it possible?

Love. It was a word I'd never used before and absolutely never considered with Kevin. At first I feared him, then I sort of despised him, then I resigned myself to him, and now...now there was something else.

He got himself between my legs and I spread my legs for him to ease his entry. Soon we were making love and kissing each other as we ground into each other's body.

We were making love. Did I love him?

He kissed my neck and bit it. I raised my hips at him in response and he drove deeper into me.

How did this happen? How could I be feeling these things for someone thirty years older than me? A man who had coerced me into being a sex slave and who was bent on making me have a baby? How could I love him?

He rolled me over until I was on top of him and then he pushed me up until I was sitting on him. His hands were at my breasts and I was impaled on his plunging length. My hips acted on their own and moved back and forth on him, moving on his body. He let me down, pressing my breasts to his chest as his knees came up and he thrust into me.

My years of selfishness with my parents came to mind. Did I ever return the love they gave me? When was the last time I told them I loved them before they died? Why hadn't I been a better daughter to them?

The orgasm welled up inside me. It was going to be a good one, I could tell. I pushed off of Kevin and held the man by his chest as I sought my own release. Then it came and I felt my head loll about my neck as Kevin picked up his pace and then I felt him spurt inside of me...I felt it more than before and realized it was the position...he pulsed right into the mouth of my womb.

When I fell to his chest in a mess of sweat, my own wetness, and his semen I started to cry.

"Kitten, what's wrong, you hurt or something?" The concern in his voice was real. He only made me cry that much more.

"I'm fine. I...I... I love you Kevin!"

His hand came up around and stroked my hair. "You just made me a very, very happy man."

He kissed me on the head, his body still inside mine. He gently moved inside me and I felt a small throb as just a little more of his semen pulsed into me.

"I love you, too, Kitten."

* * *

After that our lovemaking took on a new urgency. He wanted a baby and suddenly I wanted to give him one. Every day we'd start off with him in my body and every night we'd end the day the same way. Many days we'd be in bed late or perhaps be in bed early. We skipped meals. Chores were made to wait. Sheets had to be changed more frequently.

One of my most treasured moments was a day when we retreated to the bedroom after lunch and I laid on my back with a leg over his and we chatted as he lazily pushed in and out of me. We were talking about repainting the ceiling in the living room when he fell silent. I looked him in the eye as he emptied himself into me.

It was then of no surprise when my period didn't come. We waited into the end of March before he came home with a pregnancy test for me and it said " + ".

* * *

The spring and summer were the most joyful times of my life as our love life took on a new, gentle passion. He loved holding my swelling body and he loved exploring my changes. I loved that he loved me as my once-trim figure transformed into something different yet still beautiful.

Used to be I'd look in the mirror to see myself and now I looked in the mirror and saw proof of love.

* * *

It was a cool, clear day the week of Thanksgiving when the baby came. I felt the first contractions as I woke up and by eight we were on the road to the hospital.

The arduous experience of birth was instantly forgotten when the nurse put my newborn daughter to my breast and my baby suckled at me for the first time. Kevin was clearly in love and it was clear that he now had two women to love him back.

* * *

The wedding was brief and small. The judge married us at the ranch and a few of Kevin's friends attended with their families. I made a new friend in one of the wives and realized that I had put down roots and that my old life was behind me. The wedding night was every bit as special as it could be even if it did include two diaper changes and a feeding!

We celebrated Christmas Eve with the three of us in bed together. Sandwiched between my baby and my husband I fed the baby as my husband made love to me for the first time since the baby had been born.

* * *

True to his word when my eighteen months were up Kevin took me to the bank and drew a cashier's check in the amount of one hundred thousand dollars.

Handing it to me he asked, "Well, Kitten. I kept my word. Just curious, but what are you going to do with it?"

Kevin's eyes went wide when I turned back to the bank officer and said, "Excuse me, but I'd like to open a trust account for our children."