Eighteen Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you feeling pretty buzzed right now?" He said this as he was undressing.

"Yeah, I think that might have been a little too much."

He stopped and looked at me, "You're not going to puke or anything like that are you?"

I thought for a second and did a little inventory of my senses. "Nope. No puking or anything. I'm just drunk, not sick."

"Good."

His shirt was already off and then he dropped his pants. He stood there in his boxers for a moment and then dropped them, too. Before he turned off the light I got to see my first real, live penis! The first thing I thought of was a Costco Polish sausage! It was just as long and maybe a bit bigger around than the Costco version but that's what it made me think of. I looked at the rest of him and figured he was a pretty normal fifty-year-old man with some grey hair and a belly that stuck out in front of him.

He saw me looking at it. "You like it, kitten?"

I rolled over and away from him and he just came around the bed and almost put it in my face.

"Go ahead, Susan. Touch it. I want you to."

I reached out my hand at it and took hold of it. It occurred to me I'd have never done that if it weren't for the alcohol. Still, I found myself fascinated touching this thing that had been inside me that morning. I wondered if he'd gotten it all the way into me? As I held it the thing got harder and I swear it seemed to get just a little bigger, too.

He pulled my hand away and then leaned down to kiss me. I didn't respond but I didn't turn away, either. His hand slipped under the blankets and latched onto my breast and then I broke the kiss.

"Oh, God, Kevin. I don't want to do that again."

With a roll of his eyes he said, "Alright then, we'll just go to sleep." He got up and turned off the light before coming to bed. I felt him get close to me but then nothing happened as I quickly slipped off into sleep.

I don't think I was out for very long when I felt his hand on me. As I was coming around I felt a finger inside me gently massaging my velvet walls. I have to admit that it felt kind of nice and I was hoping he'd keep at it but then he stopped and pulled one of my knees up and then the other until I was spread open for him. His finger came back and he started playing with me down there. It was very gentle but occasionally he'd pull or push and rub and soon enough I started to feel a tingle. He kept going and then my toes curled up and my back arched as a very fine and very wonderful feeling ran across me! I felt one more crest and then relaxed more satisfied than I'd even been when I did this alone.

"Did you like that, Susan?"

"Yeah."

"I knew you were awake."

Between the lingering effects of the orgasm and the ongoing drunk it didn't register with me what was happening as he rolled himself between my legs and got on top of me.

"Unnnhhh!" was all I could muster as he moved into me. I was still sore but it wasn't as bad as before. Unlike the first time he just slowly slipped all the way into me instead of taking his time. He'd gotten me ready with an orgasm and was now taking advantage of the result. He rested himself on me, crushing me into the mattress, and then started a slow rhythm of thrusting in and out of me. Every so often he'd hunch his back and go deep in me and I'd catch my breath with the discomfort. He seemed to like that and kept doing it.

Slowing himself down he snugged himself deep into me and held himself there while taking the time to kiss me with a long, gentle kiss. I don't know why but I yielded to him and kissed him back and that only encouraged him to continue. His lips moved to my neck and he bit and sucked at my tender flesh all while very gently resuming his deep thrusting into my body. I ran my hands down his sides and felt his body thrusting into mine and found myself amazed again at the notion that I was having sex. His ass would tense and rise and I'd feel him withdraw from inside me and then I'd feel his back tighten as he pushed into me again.

Just as the soreness was starting to change into a dull pain he drove himself deep into me and held it for a moment. I felt him throb inside of me and I realized he was coming in me. He held me there for a while, lightly thrusting into me as he throbbed inside me several more times. Then he rolled off of me and cuddled up with his stickiness pushed up against my butt.

Finally, the alcohol and exhaustion claimed me and I slipped into a warm sleep.

* * *

When I awoke it was late morning, the sun was filling the room and the clearest blue sky was to be seen outside. I sat up and felt that 'punched in the gut' feeling and I briefly forgot why I was feeling it. As I sat there contemplating my discomfort the events of the previous evening came rushing back at me. After a moment to take it all in I made my way to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet and peed. When I wiped I felt that slimy feeling again and for some reason I felt compelled to push and heard an audible, 'plop! plop! plop!', as Kevin's semen flowed out of me.

A warm shower remedied many things for me and I ended up drinking some of the warm shower water to quell a mildly upset stomach. Clearly, I wasn't used to drinking so much booze and I made up my mind not to repeat that kind of thing any time soon. With my teeth flossed and brushed and my hair dried I put on my robe and my socks and made my way to the kitchen. On the counter near the coffee pot was a simple note:

"Gone to town. Be back later. - Kevin"

I figured I had a good four hours before he'd be back so I enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and watched some game shows on the TV. After a bit I was bored and I went to poke around the house. Heading down to the basement I could see Kevin's bathroom project was going well. He'd installed some new fixtures and regrouted the tile and it didn't look like it would be long before he had the whole thing working again.

The rooms were looking good, too. There was new drywall up in all of them and the one room he was converting to an office had a lot of wires on the one wall and it looked to be a promising entertainment center that was going to go it.

It was right about two when I heard Kevin's truck and soon enough he was bringing in groceries and a couple of other bags that looked to be from Wal Mart.

"Hey, kitten. I picked up some things for you from the Wal Mart. I'm pretty sure about your sizes and I figured you might like to have a little more to wear around here than just that robe."

"Thank you!" Taking the bag of clothes with me to my bedroom I did a little inventory and found a six-pack bag of bikini briefs, another six-pack bag of plain white tank tops, four pair of flannel pajama pants, a pair of indoor slippers, a pair of deck shoes (my size!), and two knee-length fleece sweater dresses. I was hoping for jeans and a couple shirts but this was still a big improvement over socks and a robe!

I decided to layer and went with a tank, briefs, pajama pants, and a sweater dress along with the slippers. For the first time in a few days I was dressed and it felt very, very comforting!

When I got out to the kitchen my outfit was received with an approving nod.

"Looks like it all fits."

I looked down at myself and said, "Yes...yes it does. You did a great job picking it out for me, thanks!"

He smiled and replied, "Good. Nice to have your approval on my taste in women's fashion."

"Do you think next time you go to town I can get a couple bras?"

His nose wrinkled. "You know, I never much cared for those things. You women wear them like they're some sort of armor that keeps men away so's I got you those tank tops instead. Besides, you're not so big that you have to wear a bra to hold up your girls. They seem to do just fine on their own."

He saw my look.

"I get to say what you wear around here and you're just going to have to accept that I like you being more...natural. Still, the next time I go to town I'll get you a couple under the condition that you don't wear them around here, is that a deal?"

I nodded, "Yes, it's a deal!"

We opted for an early dinner and afterwards we sat in the living room and managed to avoid the obvious topic of the night before. I forget exactly what it was he said but it was sort of a compliment to me and I took it the wrong way and decided to drop the bomb in our conversation.

"So have you had a lot of women? You knew how to get what you wanted from me last night."

He sighed a little. "Kitten, half of the women I've ever been with are in this room right now."

He let that register before he went on.

"I was married to your Aunt for twenty-one years and I learned my way around what she liked and didn't like and I didn't expect you'd be too different. Turns out you're not."

"Now I'm sorry that things didn't go exactly the way you may have planned but I haven't been with a woman for seven years now and you're just going to have to forgive me for being a red-blooded man with a warm little thing like yourself in my bed."

Pondering that for a moment I moved on, "Were you planning on all this when you invited me to come visit and all?"

"No, not entirely. I've wanted some company and when you called with your problems I figured I had a chance to get you to stay for a while. I wasn't exactly planning on much else until the last month or so and then I suppose I wasn't trying to behave myself after that."

"I have to say, Kitten, I've been enjoying your company around here. The place has been mighty lonely and I was gettin' a little crazy talking to the horses sometimes."

I crossed my legs. "What about someone your own age, maybe someone who'd want all this?"

He snorted a sarcastic little laugh. "Kitten, the available women my age are either divorced or they've never been married and I never saw fit find out why. I got enough of my own problems without trying to sort out someone else's problems, too. I came by being single in an honest way and setting myself up with damaged goods...well, I figure I deserve better."

That hurt just a little. "So what did I deserve?"

"Well, you deserved what you agreed to. I know that sounds hard but I wasn't going to have you up here at first and then while you were on the phone with me I had an idea and figured if you were here and if you saw the place you'd agree to it. And you did. I won't lie and tell you I wasn't thinking about things from the get-go but I also didn't just jump on you from the start, did I?"

"No."

"Yeah, well, you and I got on pretty good around here and then after that first hug I was pretty much set on you."

"You could have been a little gentler with me."

He nodded, "I suppose I could've. But you know darn right well that if it was left to you then nothing was going to happen at all. And where you gave that choice to me I chose to make it for you."

"And what if I say no after this, what then?"

His hand gestured to the front of the house, "Then you know where the door is. No one's forcing you to stay here or anything else but if you're going to be here then it's under my terms and you already know what they are. Now that's enough of that talk. Why don't you go get us some coffee and we'll see what's on the news?"

The rest of the evening we followed our usual pattern but when it came time for bed I kept my clothes on and Kevin kept to his side of the bed for a change.

* * *

The next few days we were both busy in the house and several times Kevin called on me to help him in the basement with one thing or another. And at the same time my 'visitor' showed up and I had good reason to welcome it! But at the same time it was pretty bad without the pills that had once moderated it. I endured four days of misery and ended up being very grateful for the six pair of briefs given that two of them were almost always soaking in a sink.

Kevin was at least accepting of the situation and he left me alone save for the occasional hug or kiss. We had a lot of work to do in the house and that kept us busy and had me feeling we'd established a new routine.

The day came when I wasn't soaking anything in the bathroom sink and Kevin noticed. It was just after lunch that day that he came up to me as I was doing laundry and asked, "Your period is over and you're feeling better now?"

I smiled at what I thought was his concern and replied, "Yeah, I'm feeling fine now, thank you!"

"Good. Just nice to know you're feeling better."

It really didn't occur to me what was going to be on his mind. I was still new to what was happening and I didn't realize how often some men wanted to have sex.

Later that afternoon he called me into what had become our bedroom. He was in the bathroom and asked me to wait a moment so I did. Then he came out and was naked.

"Uh, yeah Kevin, what's up?" I said this and wanted the answer to be something else.

"It's been almost a week and I'd like a little cuddle time with you so go ahead and get your clothes off and get in the bed."

Oh, shit. I must have looked like a deer in the headlights when he said that. I really didn't want this and I felt my tears well up and saw his face twist a little.

"Susan, crying isn't going to change my mind." He walked up to me and lifted my sweater dress over my head, taking the tank top with it. He let them drop to the floor and then knelt down and pulled my pajamas and panties to the floor. I stepped out of them and stood there with my arms covering my body as best as possible.

"In the bed, go." He gestured at the bed and I did as I was told. Getting in behind me he laid me on my back and looked me in the eye.

"You know, if you give it a chance you'll enjoy this. Sooner or later you're going to find yourself liking it and it'd be nice if you made it sooner." He kissed me on the lips and let his hand start wandering over my body. He kept kissing me and lightly massaging me and I soon felt him swelling up and rubbing my thigh with his cock.

He stopped kissing me for a moment and guided my hand to hold his tool.

"There, that's nice." He kissed me again while guiding my hand to slowly stroke him. When he took his hand away I kept doing what he'd wanted.

"Take a look at it, Susan. It's been all the way up inside you and it's going to be inside you again."

I looked at it and what I saw was my hand obscenely stroking it and his words made me consciously realize that it had been in my body twice now. It had been in a place that no other man had ever been to and that most private of places was now his to use as he wanted.

As I looked his hand slipped between my legs and a finger soon slipped inside me. Then his lips came back to mine. My body responded to his touch and his attention even if it wasn't something I really wanted. A warmth came over me and my hips rose up on their own to meet his touch.

"I knew you'd like this."

I fought with the sensations in my body and my own reluctance to continue and went to push his hand away. He caught my wrist and held it as he doubled his efforts with his other hand. It seemed like it took forever and then it also seemed to come on so fast...a powerful feeling ran through me, electrifying me. It radiated out from where he was handling me and I found myself lewdly opening my legs to get more of it. Then it crested and as I was taking a moment to breathe and regain my composure he moved onto me.

"Oh, my God, Kevin. Give me a minute, please..."

He didn't listen to me. Instead he pushed into me and in the space of just three strokes we were fully involved with each other. He was more insistent than he'd been before and took me with deep, strong thrusts. One of his arms snaked about my waist, holding me tight in place, while his other arm came around me and held my head so I couldn't escape his passionate kisses. All too soon he slowed down, making deep painful thrusts into me. Finally, he pushed deep making me yelp with the pain and then I felt it as his cock throbbed and spewed into me. It felt like he was inside me, flicking at my depths.

His tension gone he collapsed onto me and briefly had me struggling to breathe. I heard him chuckle a little and then he rolled off causing a wet sound when our bodies parted. Fluid flowed out of me and I held myself with my hand and scooted off to the bathroom. I didn't quite make it to the toilet when a gush of his semen ran down my leg. Grabbing some tissue, I quickly wiped it up and then was amazed when another gush came out. It was amazing to me that someone else had been inside me and here was the proof! It was runny and sticky and there was a musty smell to it.

And there was a lot of it. Hissemen. Up inside me. Up inside me without protection!

That was my scary moment where the reality of my situation became even more real. What if Kevin made me pregnant? That was something I had to consider since it was pretty clear that this was going to become a regular thing with him. I'd find a time to discuss it with him and I was certain he'd be rational about it.

When I went back to the bedroom Kevin was splayed out on the bed and lightly snoozing. I was going to go work on dinner when I heard him quietly say, "Dinner can wait, come back to bed kitten."

The bed was warm with our heat and it felt nice to have him cuddle up behind me. His arm wrapped around me and soon I found myself slipping into a restful sleep as he played with my breasts.

It was dark outside when I awoke and as I was waking up something was causing me to do a little 'inventory'. I didn't need to pee, I wasn't feeling ill, but something was different. Then I felt him move inside me and it took a moment to figure out that he'd entered me again while I was asleep. I must have been so wet from earlier that he was able to enter me without waking me up.

I liked it.

It was truly the first time I was having sex and liking it. I had a warm man wrapped around me and inside me and we were cuddled together in bed and I was the object of his pleasure and desire. I pushed back at him and was rewarded with a slow, penetrating thrust that just lightly fit up to my depths.

A paradox crossed my mind that by submitting to him I was enjoying the most power I'd ever had in my life. Another person was transfixed by me and would react to my slightest movement. I gave a moan of satisfied contentment and his arms wrapped tighter as he drove into me again. He was slow and deliberate in contrast to earlier in the day when he was impatient and insistent. Just thinking about the difference as he...made love to me...had me wanting to explore and discover.

Our time together was warm and gentle. My universe slowly moved from being one of contemplative wonder to being one of just flesh moving inside me. I became acutely aware of his body inside me and imagined it as it drove in and withdrew. Over and over the same thing happened and over and over I surrendered to it.

A warmth rose up inside me, different from what he'd done to me with his hands, and I felt my body relax to allow him to draw this up in me. It was like his cock was a pump and it was pulling up some new, radiant pleasure from deep inside me. With every one of his slow, deep thrusts he pulled up the pleasure, bringing it up to the surface.

Closing my eyes, I let the feeling build up inside me. My skin tingled all over and I arched my back at him to encourage him to keep going. His hand moved from my breast to my belly and he gently pulled me tight against him all while keeping his tempo.

"Uh...uhh...UNNNNGGGHHH!!!"

I felt things happen inside my body that were nothing less than magical! My body clamped itself around his and squeezed, pulsing and pulsing until I felt him seize up and start his own pulsations deep inside of me. My breasts felt incredible and my nipples demanded to be touched and, as if he heard me, Kevin moved his hand to give them the attention I needed.