All Comments on 'Elise's Life of Service'

by dyck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WTF?

Seriously. What is the point of this story? Is it meant to be satirical? Metaphorical? What? Because this is quite possibly the least erotic thing I've ever read.

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingabout 16 years ago
A bit odd

I'm not sure why you put this in BDSM when she's really just being raped and doesn't know it. It's arousing on a certain level but one would certainly need a pregnancy fetish to really enjoy it. However, the ending is rather poetic (if horrible disturbing).

slobberslobberalmost 16 years ago
perverse and disgusting

I loved it! I have to admit I enjoyed the perverse part more than the dark ending, but one usually does not find an ending such as this, so I sort of liked the surprise. I think the plot was well developed and even believable. We often hear of these religious freaks who have sex with their followers while depriving their husbands of the same privilege. It ain't a big step to breeding. I hope you write more. I love your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Perverted, and not just talking about the Breeding

As a purveyor of the perverse, I compliment you on your well described sordid story. However, I find the story lacking, as One is a very flat character. As previously commented a serious breeding fetishish would love this story but it's audience is very narrow. The dark ending and her death is quite symbolic of a system which had no more use of her, and the whole thing seems almost satirical of any establishment that promotes breeding (i.e. the three primary organized religions of the world). I believe it's mis-categorized, and requires a rewrite.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresover 15 years ago
Not sure

I can't decided what I think about this story. I thought it was well written and compelling, and the bittersweet ending seemed fitting. I think that's how I'd describe this story in general, bittersweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awful

Poorly written, clichéd and unbelievable. I'm sorry but it was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it!

I loved the idea behind it. I wish I could be viewed as simply a cum recepticle, whether to be bred or orally. I loved how it was not to be enjoyed by women. My boyfriend is wonderful in letting me service him. The other night I

gave him an hour long blow job. It was wonderful! He was so exhausted trying to hold back, that after he was spent he fell asleep. I loved falling asleep next to him knowing he got his pleasure & I didn't. It was pleasurable for me to

be used in that way. Thank you for your story & thoughts on what the role of a woman should be like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

my wife has been on the breeding bench many times with from 3 to 9 black men at a time and loves it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous