Elise's Life of Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyck
dyck
29 Followers

Soon the break bell rang and she was told to take her position. The first one to use her had a very thick and long penis and when he thrust into her a scream escaped her lips. Tears were running down her cheeks as he threshed about and emptied his load. Leader came and asked her if she had not read in the Book of Rules that screaming was forbidden. One asked forgiveness but still got a lash from his whip. Over and over again she was violated and she swam in an ocean of pain which seemed to have no ending.

Finally Leader told the men that they had all had an opportunity to breed the new One but there was still a little time left in the shift so if anyone wished to be sucked they could approach. Penis after penis was presented and with each one she gained more skill in sucking and swallowing. When the bell rang to signal the end she was told that she could go back to her quarters. Slowly she got up and clutching her blanket around herself she stumbled to the door. Blood and juices ran down her legs but she seemed oblivious to everything but getting back to her quarters. She had given up her virginity in exchange for unimaginable torment.

Three met her at the door and said, "Poor thing, you've had a rough shift. The first one is always the worst because each man in the Sector has to use you this first time so that he will have had a part in your deflowering. And we see from the blood running down your legs that they will be satisfied that you were truly a virgin but it also tells us that you have experienced the absolute in pain. This, too, will be pleasing to Leader. On regular days there are only eight men at work and it balances out to an hour for each. The main task for us is to learn how to pleasure and satisfy each in a way that they want so that they won't become unhappy with us which may cause them to try and find ways to have us banished."

As One soaked in a soothing warm tub she watched in a trance as the water turned a deeper shade of pink while Three continued, "You may not think it's possible now but our bodies become used to our duties and at times they respond in a pleasurable way. When this happens it is important to suppress displays of emotion as, to the men, we are merely vessels to be bred and used for their pleasure. Our lot in life is one of humble service and they see the pain that we must suffer as part of the submission which we committed ourselves to in our vows. Another trying time happens every so often when workshops are held and the men from our neighboring Sector attend. At those times we must submit to their wishes as directed by our Leader. These men often seem intent on being as brutal as they can be with us and it is very important for us to remember to be our most obedient and submissive as even a small weakness on our part reflects badly on Leader. If we fail him in even the smallest detail we will be severely punished when they leave."

With these words echoing in her head One got out of the bath. Three dried her off and tucked her into bed. She gave her a small towel to put between her legs and soon One was sleeping the sleep of the exhausted, but with dreams of hundreds of massive penises invading her body and tearing into every organ until all that was left of her once beautiful body was one badly bruised and cruelly stretched vagina spewing loads of sticky white fluid.

In the morning her whole body throbbed with pain but she felt strangely at peace - more content than she had ever been. Through her pain her masters had reduced her to the true essence of her being. She knew that from now on her only purpose in the Mission Field would be to serve as they chose to use her and the more sincere her submission the greater would be her rewards. The days melted into weeks and the weeks into months with little variation in the daily routines. Her body healed from her deflowering and each day she found fulfillment from knowing that she was living according to the Rules and performing as she had been trained.

As the men were plunging in and out of her with the intensity of pile drivers filling her body with torrents of pain, she willed the seed that she was flooded with to take root because she desperately wanted to have a new life growing in her body. Each time she looked at Two with her swollen stomach and babies sucking at her breasts her womb pulsated in its cravings to be filled and begin the creation of a new life. How she wanted to have babies emptying her breasts of nourishment and then filling up and providing even more. She dreamed of having a huge bloated pregnant body and lying on the breeding bench being bred by an unending procession of men and then being suckled by an endless succession of babies. Making the ultimate sacrifice for the Mission was the greatest calling anyone could aspire to.

Two gave birth to her baby and now she had three children dragging at her breasts. She glowed because her body had been extremely receptive and she was proving to be a great breeder. It was not customary for breeders to become pregnant while nursing but it didn't seem to work that way with her. She eagerly awaited the time when Leader would declare her fit to receive the men once again in her vagina. Within four months of her resumption of duties she felt a new life stirring in her belly. By the time she marked the fifth anniversary of her entry into service she had given birth to five and once more was carrying another. Because of her frequent pregnancies and the amount of sucking she had to do because of them, her throat had developed nodules and her voice had become husky but she remained healthy and rejoiced in her life of obedience and submission. She was a true example of what a good Mission Worker should be.

One became pregnant two months after her arrival. Eagerly she read and reread the Rules so that she could deal with this new stage in her life of service. The changes in her body made her insatiable in her need to be bred and she found it more and more difficult to hide the fact that she was getting great pleasure in her shifts of duty. She asked Leader if she could switch shifts of duty with Three when a workshop was scheduled and she hoped to have the opportunity to serve the fifty men who would be in attendance. She lied to Leader by telling him that she had had unsubmissive thoughts and needed the extra duty to purge them from her mind while the real truth was that she constantly craved more and more humbling and submission and the relief that it brought, if only for a short while. Leader granted her request and she worked a twelve hour shift. Her body welcomed each penis as if it would be the last one that would ever have the opportunity to plunge into her and flood her with the pleasurable warmth of total ecstacy. Fortunately the baby was firmly rooted in her womb and it survived the onslaught.

She continued her regular duties up until her eighth month and from then until her baby was born she serviced the men orally. It was during an oral session that she felt her first contractions. For many hours into her labor she continued to suck between contractions stopping only when the top of the baby's head showed. She was still on the breeding bench and the twenty-five men in the Sector all watched the arrival of this first child of her servitude.

It was her first but she was to have many more. It was a life that she truly believed she had been born for. Her existence before the Mission Field had become a dim memory. She no longer thought of her former family and friends. Her only focus had become the constant knawing in her vagina and its insatiable urge to be filled. Even when she nursed her babies at her breast she would be overwhelmed by the need to be bred. Many times she lied to Leader and told him that she was having some thoughts which were contrary to her vows and asked his permission for her to be more active during her shifts in the Work Centre so that her body could be chastened. With Leader's permission she would raise her body up to meet each incoming thrust and pump on the man's penis with a demonic fury.

She was nearing her twenty-eighth birthday and with it came the time to make the decision to renew her vows for another ten years or to go into the secular life. In her ten years of servitude she had given birth to seven live babies. It didn't compare to Two's record but Leader told her that it was good enough for acceptance into the Mission Field for another ten-year period. One begged Leader for permission to remain with promises that she would be willing to undertake even more rigorous duties if it was his wish. Leader sensed that perhaps she was beginning to enjoy her breeding sessions and he assigned her to twelve hour shifts in the Work Centre so that the pain from the more frequent pummelings might eradicate any pleasure she was experiencing. Women were not to enjoy breeding. For five months she continued her increased shifts and soon was carrying another child but her need to be bred was always in her mind. She managed to hide these cravings and continued under the facade of the obedient submissive.

So went life in the Sector. It was her whole world and she doubted she would ever be able to survive anywhere else.

Years passed and credit for more babies were put on her record card - nine more. Her breasts had sagged and grown long from being suckled by an unending procession of offspring and loose folds of skin were hanging on her belly which had been expanded for sixteen pregnancies and no longer had any elasticity. Her vagina had become loose from repeated births and constant breeding but her strong urges failed to subside.

Soon the twentieth anniversary of her service arrived. As she was nearing her fortieth birthday and her usefulness to the Sector would soon be over, Leader informed her that if she chose to remain in the Mission Field she would either be assigned as a Zero or to Sector X which is the Retraining Centre. If she was assigned to the Retraining Sector she would be responsible for fifty men when there were no women in to be retrained. He warned her that as methods of recruiting, preparing and initiating suitable candidates had become more sophisticated there were fewer and fewer women being sent to be retrained so her duties there would be very demanding. Fifty men still worked there and she would have to submit to every one of them whenever they required her services.

She knew that living as a Zero would mean an end to her life as a breeder and because of her strong cravings she feared a life without possibility for release. Thus for one last time One lied to Leader and told him that once again she had been having thoughts that were listed as forbidden in the Rule Book and as a penance she believed that Sector X might help her to regain her commitment to the Mission. Leader, for whatever reason, assigned her to the Sector.

Against all odds she thrived in that assignment and went on to produce three more babies for a total of nineteen.

After one extremely busy day on the breeding bench Leader told her to go and clean herself up for her next session. Without even bothering to cover herself with her blanket, she staggered to her quarters. There, wrapped in a blanket and with a towel between her legs she sat and waited. Her three children were brought to her and they sucked her dry of all her milk. This time their sucking on her breasts failed to arouse the usual cravings in her vagina. All she could feel down there was a numbness. After gargling, a Zero filled her tub with nice warm water and helped lower her in. Then the Zero took her babies back to the nursery.

As she sat soaking, she noticed the water turn pink and then a deep shade of red.

She smiled and thought, "This has been a truly wonderful day in a truly wonderful life of service."

Slowly, ever so slowly, her heart stopped pumping and she slid down under the water.

dyck
dyck
29 Followers
12