All Comments on 'Ellie Ch. 01'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
a hot 5!

I want to read more. You built up her desire for him masterfully and I'd like to read the next step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Always nice to see love coming from lust, and you sir did an outstanding job here!

5* no questions asked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 smoking hot stars!

First, congrats to the author for a story that stimulates the reader on multiple levels. As a reader, I could feel the torment and arousal the emotions flowing through Ellen and visualize what Jason witnessed upon opening Ellen's door and later too. You could feel the emotions of both characters flow through the story. Excellent job! Can't wait to read the next chapter. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Again?

This is just too similar to your Ben story for my taste, similar events same wording. I hope the kom wont die in this one like in others. Add something new!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So HOT and arousing .... yes we need to read the next chapter, very good basis for how they go to the next step. Maybe, his El can let him do it again just like the first time, but when their parents are away for a day in the light of day. No sex yet but explore more and grow to understand what really turn them on and how to make it really good. A very nice change from the usual wham bam right into screwing. Thank you.

ScriptsextographerScriptsextographerover 8 years ago
Oh my lord

Utterly amazing. This was absolutely incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Precious

This is an intriguing story line. Kudos! Tender and sexy; a rare combination. If only we all could arrive at such a point with whomever.

I liked this story. 5*s easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrific!

Excellent, nice change from most of the garbage that's been written here lately. I wonder if this story is even slightly autobiographical?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Really a 5*er great plot terrific writing

Regards DK

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 8 years ago
Unexpected

This story started slowly and seemed at first to be too similar to so many other I/T stories but the intimate descriptions tempted me to continue reading. I'm glad I did because the relationship change and the much better than average descriptions kept my interest and eventually the characters snuck into my brain. Nice job, I'll definitely be watching for CH 02.

sabra16023sabra16023over 8 years ago
Great Story

Liked the way the story progressed sexually. 5 stars

bumknee52bumknee52over 8 years ago
OMG, beautiful

Well paced, reluctant, than panicked. So disappointed when i got to page 5 and ....errgggghh

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1over 8 years ago
Beautiful

I love the way you describe the sister's fears and doubts. So realistic. Thank you!

AliasNoneAliasNoneover 8 years ago
Prose is amazing

Amazing, truly excellent prose and dialog. Novel-level quality. In fact, better than a lot of published work I've read. I wouldn't be surprised if you *are* published in real life.

Best story of any kind I've read on this site. I'll be following you and read your other work.

On this site, not giving 5 stars counts as a bad rating, so I give any story I like 5 stars. This is the first story I've read that would truly deserve that rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1

Well, I made it TO page 3. Here's a sister with control issues, and spite to boot. What a downer. Next story, give it a better attitude.

Hask225Hask225over 8 years ago
Loved it!

Wouldn't change anything, realistic hesitation. So erotic. The only disappointment is the last sentence "to be continued" I want more now :P :P

Thank you for you work!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Full Marks with Concerns

The initial actions of Jason almost made me abandon this series in disgust. The first time he spied on her was inexcusable (his initial concern about burglars seems genuine however), and him further violating her privacy, trust, and possession is doubly so. I would have stamped him as a weaked-willed degenerate if not for her mentally affirming his supposed good character.

My initial misgivings about Jason aside (but definitely not forgotten), the masturbation scenes is erotic and their sexual synergy is delicious, so I am definitely excited for chapter 2.

4.5/5

anubeloreanubeloreover 8 years ago
anonymous, you should have stuck with it, trust

me. It was worth it. I probably wouldn't have stuck with it past the squicky fem-dom-ish (it's a word...because I say it is) panty stuff if 1: it weren't Hot_Sister writing the story and/or 2: Hot_Sister hadn't stated that they would like a sister like her. But those two things were true, so I stuck with it, and -though I'm a little worried that it will all end in wrack, ruin, and tragedy (that they won't end up together, or that "falling for Jennifer" [the lovers split up because of tragic events, end up together again much later] will repeat itself, etc, etc)- I couldn't be happier that I did. I'm eager (agonizingly so) for the next chapter. Good GOD it's good to read a new "Hot_Sister" story again! So refreshing! Hot, emotionally charged, vividly painted descriptions...the throbbing intensity of your work never ceases to amaze, even when I dislike the direction you take a story, Hot_Sister. Wonderful, if monstrously teasing, introduction to this series. (Assuming it's longer than two parts. If not, then it's just as monstrously teasing, but it's a wonderful first *half* of a series, rather than "just" an introduction) I'll be rereading it now, thanks. :-P

PS: Welcome *back * Hot_Sister!! :-D

-Anubelore

anubeloreanubeloreover 8 years ago
Oh, and before I go on to chapter two: atheist_liberal? make up

your damn mind. Either his "spying" the first time was "inexcusable" or "his concern about burglars seems genuine". If the second, then he wasn't "peeping" he was doing the right thing in seeking to protect his family...and he froze upon entering the room and seeing what he saw there. (Not exactly an "inexcusable" act, under the circumstances) It's not as if he were peeking through a crack in the door, or a keyhole, you know. He literally *walked in* on her! Spying implies some form of *intent* to violate privacy, coupled (in the sense that "spying" implies covert efforts) to deliberate efforts at subterfuge. Neither of those things is present here. Unless of course you go with "inexcusable" and decide he was lying about everything, including his contrition and desire to make amends (for a wrong he didn't commit). If you go with that, then sure, Jason is a douche. But if you go with that, I suggest you not read any further, because you'll almost certainly not enjoy the rest of this story. That's your prerogative, of course. Many a critic reads/watches something they suspect they will not enjoy, simply because they feel obligated to review that thing despite their suspicions that they won't like it. Nothing wrong with that. Good day.

-Anubelore

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
another luscious narrative

This is the 4th of your stories that I've read and I must say I've enjoyed all of them thoroughly.

The changing points of view add interest and you pull it off without the least hint of confusion.

As in your previous tales, the buildup is delectable. You render the hesitations and fears of the main characters as palpably as their inability to resist their desires.

To any readers perusing the comments before checking out the story, jump right in; the water's fine.

Lucien_AlLucien_Alabout 8 years ago
Loved the story.

I loved the story. It was completely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story, very wordy.

Some words are a tad overused. Words like 'envisaged'.

The sawing of limbs thing was also repeated.

Still great, easily the wordiest and most well written piece I've found on this site so far.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
flashback ruined story

The flashback to the cheap and depressing way she lost her virginity ruined the story for me.

I would have liked the story more, if that part was cut out, and she perhaps had stayed a virgin though with the hymen long lost since she uses a dildo.

apparently she never used a dildo until after she lost her virginity, else there wouldn't have been any hymen to break I expect.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Realistic

I'm very impressed with how you've captured El's intense ambiguity. This is what I would imagine a real life sister's experience to be in such circumstances. Jason is of course all boy, thinking and leading with his penis. But El, because of her experience with Mr. Sloan, and because she is simply more mature than Jason, is necessarily cautious and circumspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY

Why aren't there more love stories between siblings instead of all this beating about the bush about having sex with sibling is wrong or a long boring life story getting to where they are at the moment yes give background but not life story. Please write something like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Oh! So deliciously good! I love their personalities, his boldness, her firm forwardness with her brother. How things are pulled out (heh heh, he said pulled out!) In the open and aired without a long delay.

I loved him putting in the effort to spend time with her and not just working at getting in her panties (hehe, the openings (!) Just keep popping up (!), Hehe;).

I can't wait to read the next chapter!

I know I've read this before, but it's been so long that I don't remember it! Yummy!!

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Excellent story

Great story, keep it up

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Still a winner

This is the second time I've read this story and it's still as hot as can be. Makes me wish I had a sister like Ellen when I was growing up so we could have shared with each other. The slow buildup between brother and sister seems to be leading further to the incest we all are here for. Now, on to chapter 2. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

EL was just a whore, and after her fucking old Henry and getting fired the whore should have went for therapy instead of hounding the WEAK WIMP BROTHER

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

It's not a bad start, but it's not the best that I've read. Your depiction of how Ellie lost her virginity to Henry Soames is somewhat typical of most females realfirst time. From talking about it with every girlfriend that I have ever had, not a single one of them ever described it as a "beautiful and magical moment." One recurring theme was the guy popped her cherry only to dump her and never again ask her out. One of my exes described it as "hurting like hell" but at least in her case, the guy stuck around for a few more weeks and then they split up amicably.

The point that I'm trying to make is that most readers, myself included, are searching for an uplifting and heartwarming story to get a break from reality. Life sucks in reality, so I don't want dark stories to read even if they're an extremely accurate representation of what regularly happens.

A great writer can still make the story believable without real life accuracy. 4/5 At least you didn't overuse the word "pudenda" like you have done so many times before. Maybe you just hadn't learned that particular noun yet when you wrote this one. It is one of your earlier submissions. 😆 🤣 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ellie Series Info