Ellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sister laughed. 'You're asking me how to play with your dick?'

'No. I'm asking you how you want me to do it in front of you.'

Ellie pulled the chair from under the computer desk and straddled it, her legs long and smooth and her dress rucked up around her crotch. 'It's easy,' she said. 'I sit here and watch - and you lie on the bed and do it.'

Jason looked at his sister with a sullen expression but he could see she was determined. He slowly undid his jeans and pulled them down around his buttocks to reveal a pair of black boxers. There was no trace of an erection under the thin fabric.

'I think it's dropped off,' she remarked.

He shook his head. 'I can't get excited like this...I feel like a piece of meat on a slab.'

'Well, now you know how I felt when you were watching me. Try harder.'

'I can't, El.'

'Maybe I'll tell all my friends that my brother can't get it up.'

'Guys can only do it if they're excited.'

'So get excited,' Ellie said. 'Think of something sexy.'

Jason thrust his hand under his boxers and massaged his cock for a few seconds. 'It's no good,' he announced. 'I can't do it.' He retrieved his hand and started to pull up his jeans.

'Ah, ah - not so fast. You don't get out of it that easy.' She looked at him for a few moments. 'Use the panties you stole.'

'I can't. You took them back.'

'Use these then.' She stood up and her hands vanished under her skirt to retrieve the pair she was wearing. They were small and white and Jason stared as they slithered down her thighs and onto the floor. He'd never had a pair that she'd just been wearing and his cock hardened rapidly at the thought they would still be warm from her pussy.

'Uh, sure,' he said. His mouth was suddenly dry. 'Pass them here.'

'Pull your pants down first.' There was a strange tone to Ellie's voice.

He pulled down his briefs and his cock sprang out, stiff and bobbing. Ellie stooped to pick them up and walked over to the bed. For a moment she stared down at him without speaking, and then she dropped them on his chest.

Jason pressed his sister's warm panties to his nose and the bouquet trapped within the thin fabric suddenly swamped his senses: a trace of acrid sweat and fragrant perfume, overshadowed by the subtle aroma of his her sex, rich and enticing. The odour was stronger than in the previous pair he had stolen and in a moment of insight he understood that it had betrayed her true emotions: not bored recrimination, as she had indicated, but heightened sexual arousal at what was about to happen.

In an instant his embarrassment was replaced by a warm glow of excitement, and he seized his cock with his right hand and began to pump it slowly. A shaft of afternoon sunlight painted the room in a soft hue and in its golden light he saw her leaning forward with an expression of intense interest on her face. Her lips were slightly apart, the tip of her little pink tongue peeping from between them, and a faint flush of colour stained her cheeks.

'I can smell you,' he whispered. 'On your pants...it's lovely.' His hand moved faster, pulling the foreskin back with each stroke so the swollen head of his cock was fully exposed. 'Do you like watching me?'

'Shhhh. Don't talk - just do it.' her voice was breathless.

Jason closed his eyes and remembered what she had looked like on the bed: slim and vital and perfect. He recalled the shape of her mouth as she worked at herself, her lips apart and the glint of her little white teeth just visible, and the dark fringe of her lashes upon her cheeks. Her knees had been bent, legs apart, and he remembered the shine of her juices on the dildo and the way her cunt lips had dragged at the shiny plastic as she plunged it back and forth.

She'd been outraged when she saw him, but in his fantasy he'd changed the story: envisaging how she'd opened her eyes and found him there, and the gleam of interest in her grey eyes as she read his expression of longing. How he'd walked across the room and stood above her, looking down as she slid the toy in and out, and all the time her eyes were on his face: defiant, hooded, bright with sexual awareness. Daring him to look but not touch, wanting him to want her. She'd pulled the vibrator clear and he'd seen the warm flesh of her inside, pink and clean and fresh with a light froth of cream upon the lips; and then she'd laughed and plunged it back inside and her mouth had opened in a silent 'O' of pleasure as she felt herself filled.

And now, in the silence of his room as his sister watched him, the fresh odour of her panties provided a new fantasy - how he might have touched her. He envisaged the hard rubbery feel of her nipples and the warm plasticity of her breasts. He imagined how he'd trailed his fingers over the flat plain of her belly to the gossamer tuft of hair nestled at the juncture of her thighs and how he'd touched her pussy, felt the oily slipperiness of her juices, slipped a finger inside her. He knew it would be tight - much tighter than Mary's had been, and in his mind he found it so. He could feel the warm sucking strength of her cunt as his fingers slid inside, feel the power of her muscles gripping him. And in his fantasy his cock was bursting in his pants and he unzipped and pulled it free, his hand stroking it, pulling it; and he saw the expression of raw lust on her face as she lay beneath him, waiting for his seed.

'Jesus, El - you want it, don't you?' he grunted, and in his vision she nodded, her mouth smiling up at him and her body still, waiting to be painted. He saw her mouth open and he pressed closer, pumping his cock with a frenzied fist as the rising tide of his cum rose like an hungry shark to engulf him.

With a hoarse cry Jason spurted, and in his mind the long jets struck his sister's face to lie in long translucent streaks across her cheeks and to jet between the soft pink lips. It coated her little white teeth in a clinging layer and it drooled into the cavern of her mouth in slimy strands to paint her tongue and dribble into her throat. And all the time her eyes were on his face: inscrutable, aware, wanting.

And as the last vestiges of his fantasy faded away Jason opened his eyes and looked at his sister across the room. She was staring at the pool of cum on his belly, startlingly white against his skin, and there was a flush of high colour in her cheeks. Neither spoke for a long moment, and then she dragged her eyes to his face. 'I - I have to go,' she said, and her voice was gusty and uncertain.

'El, wait -' he said, but she had gone, and there was only the crumpled panties in his hand and the fragrance of her perfume in the room to remind him that she had been there at all.

*****

Ellie went to bed early and tried to read her book but the image of Jason's cock kept stealing into her mind, as unwelcome as a fox in a chicken pen. She tried to force it from her mind but it would not go - it stuck there in exquisite detail: every throb, twitch and spurt in glorious technicolour. Perhaps more disturbing, though, was the knowledge she had enjoyed watching when she should have been disgusted, and she needed to understand why that should be so.

Jason's cock was the first she'd seen since her affair with Henry Soames a year before. That sorry event had convinced her that men were only after one thing: and the price was too high. The shame and disgrace had had a profound effect on her - principally, a deep distrust of men in general, and married men in particular. Since then she had abstained from any relationship at all.

But the affair had also awakened her: she had enjoyed the sex, even though it had been one sided, and she was smart enough to know that it could be so much better if she found the right person: someone who could offer what she wanted without or complication. But in the meantime she developed a whole range of techniques to satisfy herself, including the use of pornography, a range of toys and a vivid imagination. She had fun and it was safe, and so it was the perfect solution - and in time, Ellie Paige had become convinced that she really didn't need anything more.

And now that certainty was gone, blown away in a few shattering minutes, for she had found that watching Jason had been so much better than watching porn - for it was there: right in front of her, an amazing, thick, hard cock. She could see it in all its glory, hear the little sucking noises as his skin moved back and forth and smell the rank odour of his excitement. All of these had moved her in a way that she had never expected, and she suddenly realised that solo sex was like drinking alone: a lonely exercise that took you on a road to nowhere.

But the most shocking thing was that it was her brother's cock that aroused her - her brother's, for God's sake - and she had been the cause of his excitement. She remembered how it had reared up as she slid her panties off; and she heard again his whispered words: I can smell you, Ellie...its lovely. She recalled too the expression in his eyes as he inhaled her scent; and how she had watched, mesmerised, as he played out a fantasy in his head. What had he been thinking? Was it just an image of his sister with a vibrator in her cunt, or had there been more? Had he imagined touching her, tasting her...fucking her? Had he dreamed that she was complicit too, and that the searing jets of seed that splashed across his belly were deep inside her instead?

The notion that Jason wanted to fuck her was a potent thought, and Ellie's fingers crept to her pussy. Sex with her brother...hitherto undreamed, banned...forbidden; a taboo in every civilised society. She knew it was unacceptable. She knew it could never happen - and yet...the thought was intoxicating. And there was nothing wrong with fantasies, was there? It could not hurt to imagine...to play out a dream in your head. Nobody would ever know, and nobody would ever get hurt for it was only a game, wasn't it?

And so she gave in to the flickering pictures in her head: imagining how they would talk and touch and taste, and how the cock that she had watched that very afternoon would feel as it slid into her body, and how she would ride him until he spurted his incestuous seed into her greedy, grasping body.

And as she dreamed her fingers moved restlessly over the fat wet lips of her cunt and the waves of pleasure washed through her, she wondered if Jason was imagining it too, and she hoped that it was so.

*****

Jason was normally late for breakfast but Ellie found him in the kitchen munching on a piece of toast. His eyes flicked to her as soon as she entered the room and a small smile played around his lips.

'Good morning, Sis.'

'Hi Jason.' She wasn't sure what to make of his expression - he seemed...bolder, somehow.

'Did you sleep well?'

She shrugged. 'I guess.'

'I did too. Really well.'

Ellie switched on the kettle without replying and waited whilst it boiled. Clearly yesterday's events of hadn't intimidated him at all.

'Do you fancy doing anything today?' he asked.

'Like what?'

'Jeez - I don't know. Go to the shops, hang out.'

'I've got work this afternoon.' Ellie was doing casual work at the library.

'Well, what about taking in a movie tonight?'

She glanced at him sharply. 'Really?'

'Sure. There's that new Chris Evans movie...you know, um, Before we Go. '

Ellie laughed. 'That's a chick flick! Why the hell would you want to see that?'

'Because you like Chris Evans.'

'But you don't. So what's going on?'

He shrugged. 'Nothing. I just thought it would be nice to hang out with you, and I figured that's what you'd like to see. The other option is the new Terminator movie.'

She scrunched up her nose. 'I like the first choice better.'

'Great! It starts at seven, so we can have a pizza afterwards'

'I haven't agreed yet.'

'Come on, El - you'll enjoy it...and I'll pay.'

Ellie regarded him with astonishment. Jason never paid for anything he didn't have to, and yet here he was volunteering to put his hand in his pocket. It was clearly connected to what had happened between them, but she wasn't sure how. Perhaps it would be useful to find out.

She set down her coffee on the table and sat down. 'All right, but I'll pay my share. What time are we leaving?'

'Six thirty.' He swallowed the last bit of toast and stood up. 'I'll see you later then.'

Ellie nodded, observing his freshly washed jeans and a red shirt, unlike his usual scungy style, and she thought that he looked good. A sudden image of him on his bed stole into her mind, his cock as hard as a truncheon, and her eyes slid to his crotch to rest there for a moment before she dragged them back to his face.

'Uh - what car are we using?' she asked in some confusion. He had seen where she was looking and a blush of colour rose to her face.

'Mine or Mum's - whichever you prefer.'

'Last time I sat in yours I nearly caught something unpleasant. Let's use Mum's.'

He nodded and turned away, a small smile on his face, and she had the uneasy feeling that he knew exactly what she'd been thinking.

*

Jason settled into his seat and handed her a menu. 'So what did you think of the flick?'

'So - so. I've seen worse.'

'Me too.' His eyes scanned over the selection. 'I might have a meat lovers with extra pepperoni tonight. You're a meat lover, aren't you?'

Ellie chose to ignore the innuendo. 'Sure. That'll do me.'

'All right.' He caught the waitresses' attention and she came over and took their order, her cleavage peeping out from the top of her blouse.

'Put your tongue away, Jason,' she said as the girl left, 'she looks about twelve years old.'

'Nobody has tits like that at twelve.'

'I did, but I guess you didn't notice.'

'I did so. Mum caught me looking once and told me she'd send me to boarding school if I did it again.'

'Jesus! Really?'

'No. But she did remind me you were my sister. That's before you started wearing bras, so it was hard not to notice.'

Ellie laughed. 'Yeah. They sort of sprang up overnight didn't they? I wondered why she suddenly bought me a bra.' She took a sip of her drink. 'Did you really perve on me? I wish I'd noticed - it would have been worth so many favour points.'

Jason laughed with her. 'That would have been so unfair - I was only eleven El, and I hardly knew what tits were for. When I looked at yours it was just idle curiosity.'

'Yeah, I bet,' she appraised her brother. 'Which brings us to tonight. Why did you ask me out?'

'I told you - I figured it would be nice to spend a bit of time together.'

'You could tell me pigs might fly, Jason, and I wouldn't believe that either.'

He held up his hands in mock supplication. 'But you're having a nice time, right? And I am too. That's what brothers and sisters do.'

'It doesn't have anything to do with what happened in your room yesterday?' she asked suspiciously.

Jason put on a pained expression. 'How could you think that?'

'Because I know you.' She picked up a glass and fiddled with the stem, thinking. 'I suppose we should talk about it,' she said as the waitress appeared. The girl placed their order on the table and simpered at Jason before flouting away with a flourish of her skirts.

'She's definitely got the hots for you, Bro,' Ellie observed as she disappeared.

'Apparently she's only twelve.' He said dryly. He took a slice of pizza and transferred it to his plate. 'So what were you going to say?'

'What? Oh, that - yeah, I was going to say that we should talk about it - you know, clear the air a bit. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about what happened.'

'I'm listening.'

'Well, that's what I wanted to say - I don't want you to get the wrong idea.'

'I see.' Jason's eyes were on her face. 'And what would that be?'

'That there was anything remotely erotic about what happened. I was just -'

'But you did think that,' he interrupted. 'I saw you, El. You were as turned on as I was.'

'That's not true.'

'Sure it is. Your face was as red as a beetroot and you beat the 100 metre world sprinting record when I finished, although I'm not sure what the hurry was. Perhaps you had some business of your own to attend to -'

'Don't be absurd. I thought the whole thing was pretty boring, if you must know.'

'- and I could hear you squelching as you ran out. Admit it - your pussy was like a swamp.'

Ellie shook her head. 'Now you're being crude. The only one who was wet was you, Jason, and we both saw that. ' She remembered his sperm, pumping as thick as clotted cream across the pale skin of his belly.

Jason laughed. 'Hey, eat some pizza.' He watched her pick up a slice and bite into it. Even the way she ate was erotic, with those little white teeth tearing into the food and soft pink lips smeared with grease. He felt the sudden urge to lean forward and kiss them. 'Look - you can deny it all you like, Sis, but I know what I saw.'

Both were silent for a while, taking stock of what the other had said. 'Even if you are right,' she said at length, '- which you are not, it still means nothing.'

'Well that depends.'

'Depends on what?'

'On what happens next.'

Ellie stared at him. 'I told you that this would go no further. We both had a bit of fun, Jason, that's all.'

'So you did enjoy it. I knew you had.' He smiled at his sister. 'And I did too, Sis. Look, here's how I see it. Neither of us has a great love life - at least, mine isn't.' He smiled ruefully. 'Even I can see that Mary Ellis wasn't the finest in the land - and I figure your conquests haven't been too crash hot either. When was the last time you went out with a guy? A year...two years? I can't remember when you did.' He searched her eyes, waiting for a denial but there was none. 'So here we are, El, the two of us - deserving more but getting nothing, lonely and frustrated, wondering where in the hell all the fun in our lives went - and then - wham! we find it right under our noses.' He grasped her arm, the skin soft and warm under his touch. 'And its as hot as hell, El - even you would have to admit that. So what's the harm? We could just have a bit of fun and nobody gets hurt - not you, not me. And when it's time to stop we will.'

'So what did you have in mind?' She couldn't believe he was saying it...couldn't believe she was listening, and his touch burned like hot coals on her arm.

Jason shrugged. 'Just more of the same, you know? A bit of watching...perhaps some touching -'

'But no sex, right...like, you know -' she glanced around to ensure no one was in earshot. '- like full on...doing it?'

'No...no. I know that's too far. I'm just talking about -'

'You're talking about fooling around with your sister, Jason! Jesus, listen to yourself! Do you know what would happen if anyone found out?'

'But they won't,' he said earnestly, 'and anyway, isn't that what makes it so exciting?' he stopped and searched her face for a moment, reading her expression. 'Look - did you get turned on yesterday? - yes or no.'

'A bit.'

'It was more than a bit, El. I saw your face, I saw what you were thinking. So, was it more exciting than what you've been getting?'

Ellie thought about the question. The last time had been with Henry Soames - a sad and sordid little episode that had unlocked her sexuality and left it unsatisfied, like an open sore that needed scratching. And there'd been nothing since, other than a couple of dates that weren't even worth remembering. Jason was right, getting nothing was not a good option - what were the words he had used? Lonely and frustrated... which just about summed it up.

'Yes,' she whispered. 'Yes, it was better.'

'So what have we got to lose?'

'More than you can possibly imagine.'