Ellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was aroused, too. She could feel her heart thudding, thudding, like the frantic beat of a drum. It was stupid, yes - but it was also the most exciting thing she had ever done in her life. She felt again the warmth of her brother's seed as it splattered like hot rain on her body, and the surge of lust that seized her: the irrepressible need to bathe in it, to gulp it down like clotted cream, to drown in it. The door that Henry Soames had unlocked but never opened had suddenly swung wide, and she loved what was on the other side. Jason was right: fooling around with your brother was amazing, and although she was walking a tightrope she could no more abandon it than saw off her hands with a blunt knife.

And so Ellen Elizabeth Paige drifted off to sleep in a state of excited trepidation, dreaming of how she would play the game and how much fun it would be.

(To be continued)

*****

Chapter 02 will be available two weeks after this story was published.

Copyright: Hot_Sister Jan16. This story is not to be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.