Eloise's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Chapter Six, in which things are lost and found~

The next few days of the trip were all about negotiating the mountain pass. Despite this, Eloise's education had continued. She'd driven the carriage, made a fire and sewn the small, prepared rabbit hides into her dress so as to keep her warmer for the journey. When she'd gotten comfortable driving, their trip had progressed faster, as Olaf now could sleep some nights as Eloise drove. While making for faster travel, this did mean that Eloise did occasionally have to listen to his masturbation while on the road, something that she only would dwell upon during the brief moments that controlling the carriage through the mountains was not difficult enough to command her full attention.

They were stopped several times by guards. Twice along the way and again at the very end of the passage when Calandria's Mountain wall gave way to the Ascibian Empire's endless lowlands and farms. The Ascibian's were no more cautious or clever than any of the other guards, however, and their especial distaste for Olaf's people seemed to work in the carriage's favour. Their guards were clearly resentful that the Nilfen had beaten their army and yet won the right to still trade by land with the Calandrians and so they were more inclined to be waved ahead. Eloise, now looking wearier and stronger and dirtier, was receiving even fewer looks of enquiry. Nobody, it seemed to her, could even entertain the notion that the filthy, road weary girl could possibly have been a beautiful Princess.

Inside the empire, their journey began it's longest stretch. While leaving Calandria had taken just over a week, the Empire was vast and the trip through it would take many, many weeks. While this meant a long and weary stretch, it also meant there was more opportunities for Eloise to learn more of what her future life would be like. Olaf seemed an eager teacher and, despite it adding time to their trip, they stopped every day. Every day seemingly had a new lesson or a refinement on the one before. He'd even spent money at the one small town they'd passed through on spices and supplies to advance her study. At one stop near a river she'd made the fire, caught fish, boned and filleted two for their dinner and then cooked it, spicing it as per Olaf's instructions before salt preserving the rest. The next stop had required repairs to the carriage which Eloise performed under Olaf's watchful eye. All of her considerable intelligence and drive were applied to every task and she seemingly had no need to ever be told anything twice. Once he taught her, it was instructed to memory and could be repeated by her on command. Some lessons, however, were harder than others.

"Ooof" Eloise exclaimed as she fell to the ground in pain. Olaf's hand had cracked into her face as she charged him in an attack. He'd sidestepped her easily and sent her sprawling.

"You are slow and clumsy and you look as though you have absolutely no intentions whatsoever of actually hitting me." He said. His tone wasn't cruel, just blunt. Eloise wiped the dirt off of her face and was on her feet, ready to try again. They'd found a particularly good spot for their camp this day, a large clearing next to a small lake, and had decided to take some time to really pursue Eloise's combat education.

"It's not really fair, is it? You're the war chief. Best fighter ever, right?" Eloise said, circling him slowly "So I don't really need to learn how to fight you."

"If the way I fought you was the way I actually fought, I wouldn't have made it past the first challenger to my title." He said dismissively.

Eloise attacked, thinking she'd found a weak spot. She feigned a punch to the throat before spinning around, hoping to catch him with an elbow to the stomach. Olaf had not been even momentarily convinced by her first movement and blocked the elbow easily. Now, with her back to him and vulnerable, he raised a boot to her backside and pushed, knocking her to the ground again. Eloise cried out as she felt her knee scrape against a rock, tearing some of the skin. She held herself on the ground for a second before getting up, beginning the attempt again. Olaf shook his head.

"You're hurt." He said, pointing to her bloody knee.

"I'll survive, keep going." She encouraged harshly

"We've been at this for hours." He said, rolling his eyes to the sky. "I'm hungry."

"I'll cook your damn food in a while. Keep your guard up." She said angrily, again looking at his movements, trying to see a weakness. She charged forward. Olaf sidestepped a kick, then a punch, then stepped back from a knee. Even as he moved away from her attacks easily, he admired her form. He'd shown her only a time or two how to correctly throw these attacks and now she threw them near flawlessly on every pass. She combined them well too, with creativity and unpredictability. He had to admit, if she didn't look like a soft, Southern girl, he'd have taken her for a decent woman of his people

He did tire of dodging her attacks though and decided to make an attempt to put a stop to this farce. He stood still as she lashed out with her fist, striking him in the stomach. He respected the attempt and even the force, even if he only gave the briefest of notices that she'd connected.

"There, you hit me. I'm vanquished. We're done now." He stated as fact, walking towards the carriage

Eloise stepped back, looking up at him with absolutely no doubt that she knew what he'd done.

"You let me."

"I did." Olaf nodded "But that's an important lesson of warfare. Sometimes you can win simply by being so annoying for so long that the other side gets tired and hungry and gives up."

"But I didn't really hit you." She maintained

"No. And you're not going to unless I let you." Olaf said, grabbing a blanket from the carriage. "You need to try to see your progress in ways other than the impossible."

Eloise fumed. Even after all the progress she'd made, tangible progress, that seemed like a challenging task. Still, she did her best to accept it and went back to the body of the boar that Olaf had killed that day. Even though Eloise hadn't hunted the little thing, she did feel as though it was another sign of her accomplishment. She'd carved the spear, carried the carcass back to camp, hung and smoked the meat and begun drying the hide.

She grabbed a chunk of the cooked meat and simply taken a bite, giving manners no mind. Enjoying the flavour of the crisp, smoked meat as she felt it on her tongue. Olaf had done the same. They ate their fill in relative silence, both exhausted from the day's training. When Olaf was finished, he'd simply rolled over on his side and done to sleep despite the sun being up. Eloise, however, wanted to take the opportunity to do something she'd not done since the start of her jersey.

She grabbed some of her own things from the carriage and walked down to the edge of the lake. She lifted her ragged and torn dress over her head and walked, naked as the day she was born, into the cool still waters of the tranquil lake. The weeks worth of grime and dirt on her body felt heavy and awful as it left her body, reminding her of the fact that it had been there in the first place. She used to bathe daily, attended on by servants and never spent a day where she wasn't dressed and perfumed with the finest fragrances and material that all the ships in the world brought into her home . Now, the small bar of locally made soap she'd gotten in town seemed like the most decadent of luxuries. She inhaled deeply of it. It smelled of nothing in particular but even that was a very welcome change from the scent of sweat, animal blood and dirt that seemed to follow her wherever she went. With the soap and the small hunting knife she now carried, Eloise managed to maintain a grooming standard that, while she never would never have found acceptable in Calandria, now at least felt made her feel a bit more at ease.

She relaxed in the water a while. Feeling the water touch every inch of her. The jagged rocks and sand under her feet not beginning to intrude on the feeling of the water caressing her aching muscles, soothe every cut and scrape she'd accumulated. She held her nose for a second and dunked her head beneath the water as well, letting her dry, greasy hair at least get some sort of wash. As she stood up, however, Eloise saw that she had streaks of black running down her chest and over her jutting breasts. She put a hand to her head and came away with more black. The dye. The dye that had gone on so easily now rinsed just as easily. Eloise had practically forgotten it. She'd grown so accustomed to being Sonia that she'd erased the idea that she'd forgotten entire aspects of who Eloise had been. The blonde delicate princess had become a hardened, fearless raven-haired huntress. The black dye, which she quickly washed from her hair and from her body, reminded her of that. Of the ways she'd changed but also the ways she hadn't. The thought made Eloise frown and caused her to cut her bathing short. Feeling clean and cooled by the experience, she walked back to the camp completely naked, forgoing modesty so as to not have to dress in her dirty garments. She walked up to the sleeping Olaf and gave him a swift kick in the back.

"Hmmmm?" He said, roused from his sleep only slightly. "What is it?"

"I want to have sex with you." She stated bluntly. It was true. She wasn't attracted to him. Far from it. But he'd told her of what men would require of her in her new home and this was the one area of life they hadn't touched on in their weeks together. Olaf did not seem particularly surprised by the news although it did jolt him from his slumber. He stared up at her naked, dripping body and, rather than betray any degree of attraction on his own part, just looked mildly surprised at the change in her appearance.

"Your hair is blonde." He said, simply stating the fact.

"It is. Now get it out." Eloise motioned to his pants

"Can I at least ask why you've taken such a shine to me all of a sudden?" Olaf asked although his removing of his cloak clearly indicated he was amenable to her request.

"Nothing to do with you." Eloise said as she stood a little closer to the crackling fire, letting the heat dry her dripping skin. "But I may want a man someday. May want children. If I need to know what I'm doing for a family in your backwards nation I need to learn it all. No half-measures."

Olaf could feel his cock harden. Ordinarily he had little taste for soft Coastal girls, he'd been raised to appreciate the stronger, sterner women of his land. But Eloise was extraordinarily beautiful. Even after her hard journey she still had maintained her delicate femininity. Her high, full breasts capped with light peach-coloured nipples, fully hardened by some combination of the desire for sex and the dip in the cold water of the lake. Her slender form was unusual to him but her wide hips indicated she may indeed be suitable to bear the children of his people and the golden curls between her legs held their own unique appeal to Olaf. He undid his tunic as well, finally.

His torso was as she'd expected it. Muscled, with hair as dark as on his head, and scarred. It was not at all the body of the man she'd envisioned herself doing this with. It was one forged by hard, physical work and battle.

"And you've never done this before?" Olaf asked as he began to tug at the leather breeches he wore.

"Never." Eloise nodded, her mouth feeling dry and her body warm. Marietta had long since told her of what would actually transpire when she engaged in the act but she'd kept herself pure as was her duty. "But I'd never gutted and skinned small animals before I met you either and I figure I've grown accustomed enough to the unpleasantness and mess of your womenfolk's duties to do this too."

Olaf laughed. She really did sound like she hadn't been with a man. This gave him no pause, however, as he removed his leathers. He'd made many a girl a woman in his days. He finally removed his clothing, letting his mammoth cock come into full view.

"This....this was a mistake. This will not work." Eloise shook her head as she finally saw his massive organ in the light of day. It was an immense thing. Not smooth and soft as she'd hoped it might appear but dark and cragged, with heavy veins, with two similarly oversized testicles below it. "That will not fit inside me."

Olaf chuckled. He'd bedded Calandrian women before. One's who were shorter and slimmer than the Princess. They all said something similar when they saw him for the first time.

"It will." Olaf stated, patting beside him on the blanket. "We just need to get you ready first. Come here and we'll begin."

Eloise nodded, trusting his instruction. She felt like a small child again, seeing Olaf before her father. He seemed just as giant and imposing as he had then, more so because of the thing between his legs, and she was just as terrified of him as she'd been then. But she did as instructed, sitting on the blanket beside him. Her body was mainly dry as she lay on the somewhat harsh material she'd slept beneath for these last few days and though on a soft patch of grass, the hard ground beneath her was still what she felt as she sat. This was a far cry from the plush bed and fine silk coverings she'd assumed would mark this occasion. Olaf looked at her fiercely, his grey eyes seeming to suck her into him, making her stop thinking of the oddity of the situation and as he leaned in towards her, Eloise felt her reservations fall away some.

He did not kiss her lips, as Eloise had expected, but rather her neck. His beard wiry and rough as he did. She craned her head to the side though, allowing him a better access to it. He kissed for a while before his kisses became bites. Soft at first but then harder. Her neck and her ear and her shoulder. Eloise simply assumed it was the way the Nilfen mated. Eloise had been expecting tender kisses but she had to admit the sensation was not unpleasant. It felt primal and raw. As though she were being claimed by right of dominance. His large hands made her breasts feel small as he cupped them, he was clearly taking some especial delight in the feeling of the soft flesh and firm nipples in his hands. He tweaked the buds slightly as his mouth travelled down from her collarbone to them. He was only somewhat gentler with them than he'd been her neck. He sucked them into his mouth. First one, then the other and then, pushing them together, seemingly trying to fit both at once.

After she'd seen him as a girl, Eloise had had nightmares of him. Of him having her for breakfast. The thought came to mind as he feasted on her breasts. It was an apt description. He bit gently and left his saliva on her nipples as if he were having her as a meal. Rather than be terrified, Eloise was exhilarated. The growing heat and wetness between her thighs now at a fevered pitch she'd never experienced before. Eloise moaned, cradling his head to her breasts as she felt herself almost unconsciously spread her legs. She was glad now that she'd made this decision. She wanted this. Wanted him. He kept moving his head down, past her stomach. his hands gripping her thighs and spreading them apart wider. Eloise knew what he was doing, Marietta had told her of this too. She hadn't assumed that such perversions would be in her own future but perhaps this is what he'd meant by getting her ready.

He leaned forward and gingerly licked at the folds of her sex, tasting her wetness. This brought a moan of appreciation from the Princess. Marietta had described the act as pleasurable, so pleasurable that the two of them should try it together, but Eloise had thought that was simply an appetite unique to her friend. Now, as she felt his large, rough tongue run the length of her, Eloise again regretted that she'd not been as bold with Mari. Not that she wasn't enjoying herself, as Olaf's tongue ran over the bud of her clitoris, she moaned again and doubted Marietta could possibly have known how to do what he was doing. He flicked at it for a while, causing Eloise to throw her head back in pleasure and again attempt to pull his head closer to her. Olaf began licking it quickly, sharply and expertly. Causing a series of increasing moans and gasps from Eloise's soft, barely parted mouth. She tried to decide between closing her eyes, losing herself in the pleasure, and keeping them open and watching the strange act and so she varied between the two. Opening them in attempt to see just how he was bringing her such pleasure but closing them when that pleasure became too much to take. She could feel something building inside her, another of the things her Lady in Waiting had described, as he maintained his frenzied pace. She felt as though she was being devoured as he'd slip his tongue inside her and lick her deeply before returning to his ministrations at that tremendous and long neglected part of her anatomy that he was so expertly administering to. She felt her whole body heating up, her muscles stiffen. She knew the act was coming to a climax.

"Something...oh...something's so close..." Eloise moaned as he continued. She didn't know what it was but she remembered disbelieving Marietta's descriptions of how exhilarating it was. She would never doubt Mari again. It was so close and he was going to give her her first.....

But no. He'd stopped. Eloise opened her eyes and looked down at him, angrily.

"Why have you stopped?" She demanded. Olaf was wiped his mouth with his hand before answering.

"You seemed ready." He said frankly as he got back to his knees.

"But....that was phenomenal. I want to do more of it."

"You wanted to learn the ways of the Nilfen." Olaf said "I only did that you get you ready. Rest assured, Girl, that is not something that you'll receive much of up North."

Eloise fumed. She hated the place again.

"Unless you become one of the Wyrd women, of course." Olaf continued as he put his hands beneath her and brought her up, lifting her effortlessly with his hands on her back so that she was being held aloft over his penis. "But they can teach you their ways themselves."

Eloise moaned in frustration but only because the heat was still there. She hoped the next bit would be nearly as satisfying. Olaf brought her down onto him, biting her shoulder again as she felt her virtue give way to him. She grunted in pain as he did, the large cock pressing into her slowly but strongly, parting her as he entered. Eloise felt impossibly full. The sensation at once pleasurable and painful. She had no real words to describe it. She felt like she wanted to go down further, take more, take this act to it's conclusion but Olaf's strong hands controlled their pace. He kept sinking, feeding his length into her. She understood why the previous act had been necessary. Even with the increased amount of her wetness it was still stretching her impossibly tight and would not have been possible if he'd not coaxed that eagerness out of her. Every time he stopped because of her tightness Eloise had assumed he'd filled her with all of what he had but, after a moment or two of adjustment, he'd push deeper. He seemed endless. In fact, she ended before he did and she grunted in pain as she felt the blunt, thick head of his cock nudge against her limits. He pulled back slightly and rested.

"That's it then." Olaf grunted as he looked down, a good third of his cock still not inside her. Still, that was an impressive amount for even a Nilfen woman. Eloise sighed as she tried getting used to the size of him. He was so large she felt as though she couldn't possibly but, as she stayed still, she felt herself almost shape to his size. It began to feel good. A very different kind of good than his mouth and lips had made her feel but it was unmistakable. When he began withdrawing himself slightly and she felt his every vein and ridge begin to rub against her on exit, Eloise had to admit it may have even been a better kind of good. As soon as he'd withdrawn most of what he'd put into her he thrust forward for the first time.