All Comments on 'Emily Untethered Ch. 04'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Disappointed

Christine's interlude was poorly written imo. She just arrives and immediately move in as forgiving her was natural and obvious, repeating the same things.

Then there are her tears, then the slaps from Emily, then she alternates between horror at her daughter's stories of California and being snide about the fact that her father wouldn't want her anymore.

In the end we found out that the only thing she came here for were the money and she even speaks freely on the phone about it in close range to Emily.

After that scene there's no emotional backlash for Emily and her father, none whatsoever apart from being mentioned.

It all felt awfully incoherent, and kinda ruined this chapter for me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good, but not perfect

Seeing Emily and her father close to sex sure looks good, until her mother showed up out of the blue. But Emily finally confronting her shows she has character and loves father. Her mother pretty much showed her true colors as a bad person who never regretted cheating on Emily's father and return only to take away his money. Unforgivable. A normal Christian will never go that low unless he/she truly regrets their sins and actions. Emily's mother is the ultimate sinner.

Anonymous-E

anubeloreanubeloreover 6 years ago
moooore! The Christine bit *was*

a little odd, but I'm glad you got it out of the way, you know? It certainly didn't detract from the story, for me, at least! I'm dying for the next installment, but I'm not trying to tell you to hurry; take all the time you need. I'm getting better at handling the withdrawal twitches, lol... five stars! (of course)

-Anubelore :-)

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 6 years ago
It's dragging on a bit...

I've quite enjoyed this, but you're dragging it out. Four chapters in and daddy and daughter still haven’t fucked. Some build up is nice but there are limits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More chapters?

Good day

I enjoy reading your story's and I have like to know if where are more chapters of Emily untethered?

Thanks

Email: rianahughes30@gmail.com

MetgarMetgarabout 6 years ago
Next chapter please.

Could you please do another chapter of this story. I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

LeedoggLeedoggabout 6 years ago

As i have come to expect- great stuff. the tension is amazing.

jhenderson7606jhenderson7606about 6 years ago
Ending?

Another fabulous well written series. I can't believe that you ended it over a year ago. I was so looking forward to seeing this scenario continues on!

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 6 years ago
yo

best chapter yet and another 5

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelabout 5 years ago
All that for the freind to get devirginized.

What about the daughter. She nedds him more.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd Read

Your stories inspire 5 stars, left, right and centre.

JohnnyStudJohnnyStudover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Some of the comments are a little harsh. I agree that Christine turning up was a little brash and didn't feel realistic but you could have capitalised on the emotions of such an event pushing them closer together. The sexual tension has been built amazingly and I can only aspire to achieve this in my own stories. I can't believe I have waited so long to properly read this as I have been a massive fan of Mike's stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES