Emily's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina asked if I had any money on me to buy something with and I said I did, but I also had a bank card.

"Right, let's drive over to Tesco and we'll get you something in there on the way - it doesn't have to be much, just a cheap sundress or something to get you into the house without your Mum hitting the roof." she said.

"It sounds like a plan, but can I remind you that neither you or I have a thing to put on to go in and get one with, do we!" I almost shouted in fear and frustration.

"Just to remind you, you're not wearing anything in here either. Besides, Martin and I went shopping in there on Saturday and it was OK." she said.

"Yeah, but surely you didn't go nude into Tesco's did you?"

"Yes, as it happens I did. In fact, apart from shoes, I haven't worn a stitch of clothing since last Thursday when I left work, so that is four and a half days since I last wore anything and I've done all the same things that I usually do - only now I'm doing them in the nude. It shouldn't be a problem should it Martin?"

Martin laughed quietly and said he'd be getting a reputation around town at this rate. "No, it won't be a problem Emily - we'll sort you out now. What's the worst that can happen anyway?"

"I could get bloody well arrested that's what! Mum would be devastated!" I tetchily replied.

Gina talked down how bad it would be for a first offence, saying it would just be a small fine or something, but then said, "And don't deny how turned on you are about this, I can see your juices glistening on your pubic hair so it is turning you on isn't it - sitting here in public - naked"

I mulled over what she'd said for a moment and then said "You're BAD girl,, just plain Bad. OK, lets go" and turning to look at Martin she continued, "but you have to instruct me Master."

I didn't know why but I'd suddenly become quite relaxed about my predicament again, and decided to just go with it and see what happened.

Martin smiled and, to both of us, he said - "Right you two, go on out to the car and you can both get in the back seat for misbehaving and tearing up your clothes. And here's a new rule for you both - if one of you gets punished for disobeying, you both get punished."

Neither of us moved so he said, "I see some hesitation here - if you don't do what I say when I tell you to do it, and without argument or hesitation - you'll both be walking to Tesco's from here. Now move!"

Gina got up out of the booth and I followed on, a little self consciously, behind her. As she passed the counter she cheekily thanked the staff for having us and went out the door and led me to their car, where we leaned against the side of it to wait for Martin.

Again, as I crossed the car park, I became much more aware of my heightened state of awareness, taking in the feel of the differing textures underfoot and changes in temperature that made themselves more acutely noticeable.

Gina took my hand and asked, "You OK?"

"Yes, but sorry, I feel like I want to cum now - I want to play with myself now until I cum - do you get like this?"

"I know exactly how you feel and yes I do. What do you think I was doing in the toilets when you followed me in there earlier?"

"Oh no! You weren't!" I said, looking a little shocked.

"I was, and when you came in I had just started cleaning myself up."

"But you didn't even go into a toilet for some privacy!"

"I tried but it wouldn't wait and I came without me even playing with myself, it was enough to be naked where I was to excite me enough to make me cum without having to touch myself."

"Oh my God! Does it ever get better than that, I mean are you always on the cusp of an orgasm?" I asked her.

"I'm always a little more aroused, or at least sexually aware, than I used to be - I suppose that's only natural when generally you're the only one who's naked, but it doesn't often get in the way like that, no."

I let go of her hand and said, "I'm going to get Martin if that's all-right with you. I can't just stand her like this - I'll lose my nerve. It seems I'm OK so long as I have something to do. And by the way, it is surprisingly comfortable isn't it."

I went back into the restaurant and Martin was chatting with the staff, I didn't bother to find out what it was about but instead grabbed his hand and asked him if we could go now as I was getting nervous.

We walked back across the car park (I still had hold of his hand and hoped that Gina wouldn't mind) and he 'beeped' the locks on the car. Gina got in the back and I followed her in and sat next to her while Martin got in the front and started the engine.

Gina took my hand again and I pressed our hands into my crotch as it was nagging me for attention.

After just a few seconds Gina's finger pressed against my lips to feel how wet I was and I pressed her hand harder into me, laid my head back and groaned in pleasure.

I looked at her and nodded my head, giving my approval for her to pleasure me with her fingers.

She knew exactly which buttons to press and in moments I was over the edge and enjoying a beautifully soft, rolling orgasm, and I thought I'd spurted into her hand too.

"Oh! Thank you Gina, that was brilliant. Thank you so much." I said to her in gratitude.

I took our still combined hands and licked off the juices as best as I could.

"That's another couple of first for me - I've never been brought off by a woman before - and I've never tasted myself either, and I have to say it's more pleasant than I'd expected.

Gina's hand pulled mine down into her crotch and, as I had done with hers, pushed my hand against her pussy, and I gave her what she'd just given me, a lovely, languid orgasm sitting in the back seat of a car in rush hour traffic while we were both stark naked! Heaven!

In what seemed such a short time Martin was pulling into Tesco's car park and he found us a space not too far from the main doors.

My grip on Gina's hand tightened and I admitted to Gina, "My emotions are in turmoil here - I'm scared stupid and yet so turned on, excited and eager to get out of this car with you now that I don't know which feeling to concentrate on most."

"The frightened bit is good, it keeps you safe. But concentrate on the excitement part and enjoy what you're doing - and don't forget either that, at the moment anyway and the rest is up to you - your not alone - I'm naked too and I will stay right by your side, just as Martin will." she assured me.

"Yes, OK. But you can't protect me from the Police can you. God. My Mum's going to kill me for doing this!" I replied.

Gina opened the door and got out and I followed her, trying to cover my breasts with my free hand and arm, the other still gripping tight to Gina's. It wasn't working so I just gave into it and determined to enjoy it while it lasted. I guessed Mum wouldn't let me do it again so I'd better make the most of this one-time-only offer.

We caught up with Martin and all made our way across the car park and into the shop.

The door was closed and, as it swished open when we approached, the difference in temperature was very noticeable and brought goose-bumps to my skin. I noticed that Gina's skin too was covered in bumps from the cold air blast.

We crossed the short distance to the escalator and my eyes were darting this way and that to see who was taking notice of us and how they were reacting, but we moved too quickly to really judge people's reactions.

As soon as we reached the top I went off to the racks of women's clothes to choose something cheap and suitable with Martin and Gina following on behind. I found a nice light sundress, yellow with a picture of a meadow around the skirt, and picked out one my size.

Rather absent-mindedly I said to no-one in particular, "I wonder where the changing rooms are?"

Martin burst into laughter and Gina giggled too. When he could, he asked, "Why do you think you need a changing room Emily, you're naked just like Gina so what is it you have to hide away in a changing for?"

I blushed deeply, not at my nudity strangely, but at my stupidity for asking the question in the first place.

I pulled the dress on to see if it fitted. It did and I quite liked the dress actually, but it felt quite uncomfortable so I took it off again, determined to look for something else.

I tried on a few more things and all of them were the same, coarse and uncomfortable. I mentioned it to Gina and she said, "I suspect, if you're anything like me, it isn't the material but your skin - it's used to being unclothed already and it won't matter what you put on it's going to feel a little odd."

I hummed and took off the latest dress I'd chosen and walked around a corner into the next aisle, bumping into a woman coming the other way.

"Oops, Sorry" I said, and sidestepped her.

"What the hell do you think your doing - it's disgusting - put some clothes on woman - have you no shame?" the woman spat at me.

Suddenly I just saw red and stopped dead in my tracks and turned back to her.

"Tell me Madam, exactly what is it that you find so disgusting?"

"Well, you're naked - I think it's disgusting that you can wander around like that - and in public too - you should be arrested!"

"You find the human body disgusting do you? Are you married; do you have children; have you never seen a naked body before, especially a female one - and if you say no to that last one you'll be an out and out liar - you can't pick up a newspaper these days without seeing some girls boobs displayed across a whole page - No, it's just your perverse sense of morality that you find the human body disgusting - here..."

I grabbed the woman and took her to the balcony overlooking the food floor below and quickly found what I was looking for, an old man in very scruffy clothes walking out of the shop with a tiny bag of shopping in his hand and really struggling to make any decent headway, his back severely bent over and with clear difficulty in walking...

"That is disgusting" I said, pointing to him, "and not to mention deplorable - that our society can allow people like him to have to scrimp and save and either eat or keep warm - someone who undoubtedly fought a war for us and we have just dumped them on the scrapheap and don't appropriately care for them, even when they are in hospital at the end of their lives; and he is not alone by any stretch of the imagination - and yet you find my naked countenance, which is nothing in comparison to his problems, disgusting - you need to re-evaluate what 'disgusting' means Madam."

"I.. I.. I suppose you are quite right" said the woman, "he deserves so much more from our society - and put in that sort of context you are just a sight that is not expected. I'm sorry - my reaction was not appropriate now you come to mention it, and I'm sorry if I caused offence."

"I'm sorry too, I'm sorry I startled you - but I really don't mean to embarrass you, or anyone else, nor my friends over there - we just like to be naked and there is honestly no desire on either of our parts to be offensive - we just ask to be accepted for what we are - nudists."

I touched her arm and then turned and walked back to Gina and Martin.

"Come on, let's go. I've decided I don't want to buy something to wear after all. Would you mind taking me home please Martin?" she asked.

"What about your Mum - won't she be a bit pissed off with you?" I enquired.

"Yes, I suppose she will - but she'll just have to get used to it - I'm not going to be a bloody sheep any more, just blindly and unquestionably following the flock for the sake of it." I replied.

I walked off and made my way back to Martin's car with them in tow behind me.

Martin opened the doors and I got in the back followed by Gina and we were soon off home.

"That's it - I've had enough of the bigoted attitudes of people like her - my body is not disgusting - it's beautiful and I have a right to be proud of it - so - I'm not hiding it any more!" I said. "And I'm not going to let my Mum talk me out of this - I'd enjoyed this evening up to the point where that woman had to have her say. Bollocks to them all - I love my body and I'm going to damned well show it off if I want to."

"Bravo, Emily." Martin said from the front of the car.

"OK, you need to calm down Emily - you can't go home bearing a temper like that in you - you have to face your Mum and you'll need to be calm with her, or she'll never understand your point of view."

"You're right, of course, I have to think how I'm going to approach this, but I'm not going to give in now - if I want to be naked, then naked I will be - and sod the lot of them."

I put my arm around her shoulders and gave her a hug. "Thank you for helping me with this - I've done this around the house before when I've been there on my own and otherwise kept my tendency for nudity hidden, slinking around the house and getting naked whenever I thought I could get away with it and nearly being caught on so many occasions - well not any more."

I picked my 'phone out of my bag and Gina and I swapped 'phone numbers, I wanted to be able to ring her later-on and let her know how I got on with Mum.

For about ten minutes after that I was otherwise distracted from my condition, having to navigate for Martin to get home.

When we eventually arrived I hugged and kissed Gina, and leaned into the front of the car to kiss Martin's cheek too, and said, "Oh Boy! Looks like Dad is home too - this is going to be rough! Mind if I call you later to bring you up to date on things?"

They agreed that it would be fine, and said they wouldn't rest properly if I didn't let them know I was OK.

I opened the car door and Gina patted my bum as I was getting out. I leaned back into the car and thanked them again for their help. Gina wished me luck and I said, "I'm going to need it I think, but now that I've 'come out', as it were, I'm not going to give this up, especially as I now know I'm not on my own! Bye both."

I shut the door and walked around the car, making sure that I didn't look around at any of the other houses that were in view so as not to show any nervousness to them, and walked, head held high, up the drive to our front door, put my key in the lock and walked in expecting either Mum or Dad to be waiting the other side of said door. To my surprise, no-one was there.

Closing the door, I took a deep breath, gathered myself for a few seconds and went down the corridor to the kitchen to find Mum preparing dinner.

As she heard me coming down the corridor she turned to say 'Hello', but her face froze with the word barely out of her mouth, and she went white!

"Oh! Emily, what's happened to you - are you alright - where are your clothes - why are you naked - are you in trouble? Oh! Darling - whatever has happened to you?" she sputtered and came over and hugged me.

"I'm OK Mum, nothing bad has happened to me, in fact the reverse, something wonderful has happened to me..."

"But where are your clothes - who's done this to you?"

"One thing at a time Mum - I'm not in any trouble; no-one has done anything to me and nothing bad has happened. How about we get a cup of tea and we'll talk about why I'm naked and don't have my clothes with me?"

"Well, OK - as long as your alright I suppose, but quick before your Father sees you, go upstairs and put some clothes on!"

"No, Mum; I don't want to put any clothes on - I want to stay as I am." I said

"I don't understand - why would you want to stay naked like this - what is your Father, not to mention the neighbours, going to say about you running around the streets naked?" Please; please go and put some clothes on Emily?"

"No - Mum, I won't, not for now anyway. I have to tell you what I've discovered, and how, and I have to stay like this to tell you, and my plan is to be naked a whole lot more in the future, and that will include going out nude too."

"Oh no! I don't believe this, I don't - can't - believe this is happening to my darling little girl." she replied, and started weeping.

I took her in my arms and cuddled her, assuring her that everything was and would be OK until she stopped crying, and then I went to make a pot of tea. Having made it I asked where Dad was.

"He's out in his workshop making something on his lathe."

"I'll just go and get him then, do you want to get some cups and milk? Then we can have a talk all together." I asked.

"Emily! You can't go and get your Father dressed as you are - he'll see you naked - go and put some clothes on right now my girl and stop all this silliness - I really don't know what's gotten into you today but it has to stop right now!" she said, anger obvious in her voice now.

"So far today, Mum, lot's of people have seen me naked, and lots more will do so in the future too." and I went out the back door down to the shed.

It was starting to get chilly now and I had goosebumps on my skin as I opened the workshop door to find Dad measuring something long and cylindrical in the lathe. He turned to look when he heard the door open and, rather than the shocked expression I had expected, a rather enigmatic smile played on his lips. It wasn't creepy, nor leering, but it had an element of expectedness about it, like he wasn't too surprised to encounter me dressed as I was.

Puzzled, I nevertheless went over to him and gave him a customary kiss on his cheek and said, "Hi Dad, Mum's just making some tea for us and I wondered if you'd come in for a chat - I have so much to tell you both and I'd rather do it only once?"

"Yes, OK then - you look good today, what have you been up to?" he replied.

"Dad, you don't seem overly shocked or put out that I'm not wearing any clothes - what's going on?" I asked.

"I am a little surprised to see you out here with nothing on, and walking around the garden like that, but I'd wondered for so long now if, or when, this day might come - and part of me is rather pleased it has - but we have to talk about that some, so come on, let's go."

He put his arm around my waist, nothing unusual about that either, he and I had always touched and cuddled a lot in a Father/Daughter way - nothing seedy about it at all - and led me out of the shed and up the path to the house.

"You know that next door can see into our garden don't you, so you should be careful about being out here like that in case they see you - don't want to embarrass yourself do you." he said as we walked.

I didn't have time to respond to that before we were going into the kitchen where Mum was still stuck between angry and crying for what had happened to me.

"Dad, tell her to go and put some clothes on - I've told her and she won't listen to me - and she's going on about not wearing clothes a lot more in the future - I can't cope with this Dad!" she wailed and buried her face in his chest while we both hugged her together.

After a few minutes, Dad said, "Darling, I don't understand why you're getting so upset about this, I mean I often wondered if this day would ever come and whether it was something passed down through the genes or was it just something that came to certain individuals and not others - now it seems to be the former, wouldn't you agree?"

Mum stopped crying and looked up at him and I felt her body relax as she did, then her shoulders dropped a little and, resignedly, she went to sit at the kitchen table. I poured our tea and took it over then sat down with them too.

"What's going on Mum; Dad. What do you mean about expecting this day to come - I'm confused now."

"Emily, I presume that nothing bad has happened to you and you are dressed as you are by choice?" Dad asked.

"Open your eyes Dad - I'm not dressed at all!"

"Exactly so, Emily, exactly so. The truth is; there is something that we've never discussed with you before, something that we used to do before you were born and when you were a baby that we agreed we'd give up doing until you were grown up and made your own way in the world. Why don't you tell her Mother?"