Emily's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emily; your Dad and I have often spoken of whether this day would come, and if it did wondered how it would manifest itself. The truth is, I suppose, that we've both expected you to do what you've done today - but in our wildest dreams we hadn't considered it would be exactly like this. You see, we'd wondered if it was in our genes, or was it a social thing - but it seems that maybe it is in the genes." Mum said, and then looked at Dad.

"I don't understand - what are you going on about jeans for - why aren't you shouting at me for coming home nude and why are you so calm about it now - non of this is what I was expecting and now I'm confused! Please - tell me what's going on and why you aren't both going mad at me."

Dad took up where Mum had left off then, "When you were starting to get old enough to take notice of what was going on around you, and for memories to stick in your head, we decided we'd give up what we'd enjoyed together up until that time, or at least, mostly gave up. We have gone back to it a few times when you've stayed with Gran and we've gone off for a weeks holiday now and then though. And what we'd always wondered about was whether you would come to follow your parents, would you come to enjoy doing what we'd loved to do since we met, in fact that's how we met actually. But no, we're not mad at you - on the contrary - it means that your Mum and I can finally be ourselves and not worry about forcing you into something that society sees as morally reprehensible. You see Emily, we are nudists - we met at a nudist resort in France and had been practising nudism for years before we'd met courtesy of your Mother's family and my breaking my parents hearts when I told them what I was and what nudism is all about."

Mum broke in then,

"You see, we didn't want to influence you and, if you were going to come to it, allow you to find it in your own way. Now that you have, well - I couldn't be more pleased actually, because we too can now practice our nudism around the home with you and you can, if you wish, come on holidays with us to enjoy social nudity on a grand scale. So we're not mad at you. I must admit though that I'm a little concerned, only for your safety mind, that you chose to tell us about it by turning up home in a strange car completely naked! Where are your clothes by the way, and who was it that brought you home?"

I was silent for a while, just trying to compute what I'd just been told - it was such a difficult thing for me to get my head around.

Saying nothing, I poured a fresh cup of tea, for some reason this one, while still hot, tasted odd - Mum and Dad clearly understood that I needed time to work things out in my head while I made it.

'Let me see if I can get this straight - they were nudists before they met - they've continued to practice their nudity in secret from me - and now they are glad that I too have found my own love of nudity, for that surely was what it was since that profound moment in the restaurant when I'd walked out of the toilets.' I thought to myself.

What did this mean? On the face of it, it meant that I'd be able to go nude at home - that they too would be going naked with me, or should that have been me with them, whatever; it meant that I didn't have anything to fear at home and our love for one another was not going to suffer - indeed, it may even grow - if that's possible. But it will put away a lie that they'd been living nearly all of my life - and I suddenly felt guilty about that.

I regained my seat, still in silence.

Eventually, and thanks to the clear understanding of my parents having had time to think things through, I said,

"You met at a nudist resort - you used to go to, what, clubs or something, in this country and lived your home lives nude - until I got in the way and, for whatever reason, you gave up something that you loved doing because of me."

Mum started to speak but I held up my hand to stop her.

"And you gave it up for some weird kind of social experiment to see whether there is such a thing as a nudist gene, now I know what you mean by genes by the way. How could you do that - how could you give up on something so wonderful to fulfil some sort of test and see if I'd find nudism on my own? Were you ever planning on telling me all of this if I hadn't been 'caught out' naked?" I don't know what to say now - I'm just so confused!"

"Darling, yes, we did, almost, give up our love of social nudity for you - we didn't want you to be an outcast and have no friends in school - we didn't want to be an embarrassment to you outside the house - we were afraid that you'd be ostracised by your peers because of us - you can't know how hard it was for us - it was an integral part of our lives together - but we wanted to protect you from what society rejects as immoral, disgusting and rude." Mum explained.

"Mum, I've just had a, shall we say educational, discussion with someone in Tescos about what is disgusting and immoral because she didn't like my being naked, so you don't have to tell me nor protect me from such things, I think I've got a reasonably stable view of the world and an understanding of the different types of people and their status led morality too thanks to you - so you don't have to sound so apologetic about what you've done.

I wish I'd known about this years ago, because for such a long time, even when I was in Comprehensive School, if I was at home on my own I'd chance getting undressed and wandering around naked and loved doing it.

But today, I was in McDonalds with my friends when this woman came in; and she was naked - she challenged the management, who wanted her to leave, and then asked the people in the restaurant if they objected to her nudity, and I suppose, because she was so confident they allowed it - but I felt as though that woman should have be me - I wanted to be her - to have her courage and self belief that she could be so bold.

Indeed, I went into the ladies loo's with her to talk to her, that was after her husband had arrived too, but he was dressed, about what it was like to be out in public like that - and nearly everything I'd felt going around here nude is what she explained to me.

She said, though, that the only way I'd know what it was like would be to do it - she didn't encourage me though, I did it on my own - anyway, I fought with myself about taking off my clothes and walking out of there naked, like she was - I couldn't do it to start with, I mean leave my clothes, so I ripped them up and threw them away in the bin - so that I didn't have a choice any-more - I had to do it.

Only when it came time to come home did I have a panic about being nude - I mean I thought you'd all go nuts and ground me for a year for coming home naked - Gina suggested that we go to Tesco, just around the corner, to get me a cheap dress or something. I asked how we'd go about that as neither of us had any clothes with us anyway.

She explained that, besides the obvious fact that we didn't have any clothes on in there, she'd been shopping there last weekend and that she'd done so nude, so off we went. But that woman complained about us and I just saw red - I pointed out to her a poor, scruffily dressed old man with about half a plastic bag of shopping and struggling so hard to walk, all bent over because of his back - I pointed out how that was disgusting and immoral that we as a society didn't properly look after folks who'd probably fought a war for us, and this is how we honour and look after them - and I think I reset her definition of disgusting and immoral for her!

That, in a nutshell, is how it came about that I arrived home naked; driven by Gina and Martin, her husband, after my friends had abandoned me in McDonalds.

And now - well now all I can think of is the years of pleasure that I've missed out on for your bloody social experiment!"

Dad smiled a little at that, but said, "I suppose it was, in a way, an experiment, but that was a side-effect of the main reason. The real reason we stopped going naked at home was to not influence you or make you think you had to do something that you didn't want to do. We didn't want you to feel as though we'd forced you to become someone you didn't want to be or made you do something that you wouldn't agree to if you knew better."

"I can kind of see your point of view, but why would you be so ashamed of something that you loved doing, and then carry on doing it in a backhanded way when I'd been away at school just to keep me 'pure', if that's what you thought you were doing?" I asked.

"I suppose it's we that have been ashamed, in a way, because we've never told anyone outside of the Naturist circle about our 'hobby', but things were different then, it just wasn't understood by society if you did anything out of the ordinary, and one had to go off hiding away, in this country anyway, if you wanted to, that's why we used to belong to a Club and would go off to the swimming pools of some of the more open minded local authorities who were prepared to accommodate us, but there weren't many of them. We were blessed, however, with one at Llantarnam and one at Chepstow on a Saturday and Sunday evenings. We'd have told you all about it eventually, it's just that you seem to have pre-empted us by meeting someone else who obviously has more courage than your Father and me." Mum said.

"Anyway, while we're absolutely thrilled to be able to tell you, finally, about our hidden life and welcome you into it and we'll enjoy us all being nude together, I don't think that your being nude out on the streets and in public is safe, and your bound to get yourself arrested." Dad added.

"We'll have to see about that part, but since your going to enjoy us all being nude together, I think now is the time to start - so let's level the playing field here - it's time, I think, that you both joined me; don't you?" I asked.

I expected Dad to start, I don't know why, maybe because he'd seemed so relaxed about it all, but instead Mum stood up and started to unbutton her dress and took it off, closely followed by her bra and knickers until, at last, she stood before us naked herself. She rubbed the feeling of her clothes off her body and asked,

"Well, what do you think? Can you cope with me walking around the house like this Emily?"

I got up and just hugged her close into me. I don't think I'd ever been happier and for a bog standard day with no aspirations to be anything else, it had turned into a new beginning day for all of us as, when I turned to look at Dad, he too had dis-robed and was stood before me in all his glory, unabashed and unashamed, and he looked sooo good too! In fact, if he wasn't my Dad, I wouldn't be in a rush to kick him out of bed had the chance presented itself!

I started to cry, not sobbing, just tears running down my face in torrents and a snotty nose dribbling onto my lips and into my mouth. The feelings of disappointment that we'd missed so many years of pleasure together like this and the joy at finally being able to admit to my family who I really was just kept those tears coming.

Mum and Dad came across to me and we all hugged and cried together for a while, and I don't think we'd ever been as close as a family as we became that evening.

For my part, Mum and Dad treated me with a whole load more respect than they had in the past, finally treating me like the adult that I'd become under their tutelage, taking my thoughts and feelings, no matter what the subject or how socially difficult it was, into due consideration.

I, in my own part, treated them more as friends and confidantes than parents and since that very day we've never been happier.

We had our dinner together, none of us now bothering to dress, and shortly afterwards I gave Gina a ring.

I called a taxi, one of the companies I had used often enough before, and asked for a car to take me to Gina's and it duly arrived. I grabbed my purse and went to kiss Mum and Dad goodbye and tell them where I was going and, once again, Mum was in despair and pleading with me about getting dressed first. I told her I'd be fine and that I just didn't want to get dressed - I wanted to enjoy what I'd discovered this afternoon as much as possible. Dad just nodded his head, smiled, told me I looked beautiful, patted me on the bottom and just said to be careful.

I left the house via the front door and the look on the taxi driver's face was a picture. I walked down the drive and opened the front door and got in alongside him and gave him Gina's address.

"Haven't you forgotten something miss?" he asked.

"Uuuum... No, I don't think so. I have my purse and can't think of anything else that I need." I replied, playing dumb.

"What about some clothes, miss!"

"Oh, those - no, I don't need any of those where I'm going." I said, smiling at him.

Off we went then and I did notice that the poor mad did have a little trouble in the eye and trouser departments - his trousers became suddenly too tight in the crotch and his eyes struggled to stay on the road.

I was loving the effect I had on him and it made me quite wet.

"Have you ever had a naked fare before driver?" I cruelly asked him.

"No, I have to admit this is a first, and I'll tell you in this job you get to see some sights. I've had a topless woman before, she'd sold her blouse to someone in the club she'd been in for a charity raffle and didn't have anything to put on. She said she'd sold kisses to her nipples after that to make more money for it and seemed really quite relaxed about running around topless, but I've never had a naked fare before, either male or female. So, why are you naked then, if you don't mind my asking, and since you brought the subject up?" he replied.

"Just because I want to be - no other reason - I like the feeling of freedom and the heightened state of self awareness that it creates, besides, it's fun!"

"Don't you worry about getting unwanted attention running around like that?"

"I haven't given it much thought actually. I mean, I don't think, despite my nudity, that I'm particularly giving off any sexual signals to anyone. Do you think I am, or do I appear to be just a woman who is not wearing any clothes?"

"Actually, yes, you do just look like a person not wearing any clothes, there's nothing overtly sexual about your demeanour at all, but for all that, I am sexually aroused by your nudity, not that I intend to do anything about it though. However, I think if I spent some more time with you and you just behaved normally, while not entirely being a non issue I'd soon get used to seeing you like that and it wouldn't be so much of an issue."

"Thank you for that - that is exactly the response I'm looking for - I just want to be taken for a normal person who happens to be unclad - not just a naked person. Would you mind being my driver again if I'm nude? I'd like you to if you would - you make me feel safe." I asked.

"Yes, Miss, I wouldn't mind at all - well let's be fair, who wouldn't want to drive a beautiful naked lady around!"

We chatted about this and that for the following few minutes it took to reach Gina's home and, soon enough we arrived and I paid him the fare, and asked if he would collect me later on to take me home. He readily agreed and I said I would ring his office when I needed him.

"My name's Gerald, Gerry, so if you ask for me I'll be right along...?" and he paused, waiting for me to proffer my own name.

"Emily, Gerry; my names Emily." and I held my hand out to him to shake in greeting, "And thank you for not making a fuss about my dress and getting me here safely. I'll see you later then."

I think I'll describe Gerry at this juncture, because we're going to hear more of him later, significantly more.

He was about 23 to 25 years old, blonde haired and, although it's hard to judge when someone's sitting down, I figured about 5ft 10" and he looked like he worked out a lot. He had a flat stomach and bulky pectoral muscles and his upper arms were a larger diameter than the top of my thigh. He had a well arranged face and, overall, presented a pleasant countenance to the world. The way he handled my nudity too was a point in his favour, being truthful about the sexual arousal he felt due to my dress but for all that being gentlemanly about it as well. All 'round, he was sufficiently attractive, both physically and temperamentally, that I wanted to see him again and if he were to ask me out I wouldn't hesitate to accept. (If he didn't do so soon, I thought, I'd have to take the initiative and ask him!)

I got out of the cab and blew him a kiss, then went up Gina's drive and fair banged away at the door, impatient to see Gina and Martin again, even though it had only been a few hours since I'd last seen them; but so much had changed since I saw them I was eager to be in their company and tell them my news.

We spent some time looking at the CCBN (Central Council for British Naturism) web site and I found it to be useful for information but not supportive of what we wanted to do - ie. to just be naked if we wanted to wherever we were. This was the world that my parents had described to me, a 'closed shop' where people gathered together in a strictly organised manner, and didn't, by and large, practice their penchant for social nudity outside of their closed group. I wondered at their beguiling behaviour and was disappointed at their denial of themselves, which in turn promoted, it seemed to me, the opinion that the human body was something to be ashamed of; to be hidden away from sight as though a glimpse of skin other than legs to the knee, arms and face were something that was so disgusting that it must not be seen. And yet, while people of all walks of life would publicly disparage strip clubs, and newspapers like The Sun who daily displayed on page three a young lady clearly displaying her breasts and still the sex trade flourishes; and that means that those self same people took advantage of them. Well, maybe not all of them but it had to be a fair percentage that could support the teaming sex trade to be found in all of the large cities of Britain.

We did find information that would be of assistance to us though, like where one could attend organised naturist swim sessions in the local area (or within 50 miles of residence) which we decided we'd like to take advantage of.

Anyway, after a very enjoyable and fruitful couple of hours I rang the cab company and asked for Gerry to pick me up and take me home. I was told I'd have to wait about 30 minutes for him to be free or I could have a car immediately if not, and that the company discouraged requests for a particular driver. I said I'd wait and get Gerry to tell the boss why I was requesting him in particular so that there wouldn't be any problem in the future.

We had another quick cuppa and then there was a knock on the door. Gina got up and went to the door and came back in to tell me that my cab was here. I kissed them both goodnight and went out to the front door where Gina and Martin followed.

"Hi Gerry, I hope I haven't caused you any trouble at work - the desk wasn't too keen to send you to pick me up." I said.

"No Emily, it's no trouble at all." he replied, leading off down the path to his cab.

Once again, I got in the front and gave Gina another kiss on the cheek; she'd followed us out for some reason - maybe she was being protective of me - and we were off.

I'd taken the short walk from Gina's front door to the cab to take in Gerry's physic. As suspected he was about 5' 10" and had a beautiful butt, tight and swaying as he walked away from me - 'I could watch that for a week and not be bored' I thought - a slim waist and broad back. He really did look like he worked out a lot. And he had good manners too - a full package - very nice, very nice indeed!