Emily's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We once again chatted as he drove me home and we seemed to be getting on OK, or was it just his professional front he was presenting to me. He seemed very natural about it if it was. I couldn't see, in the poor illumination from the street lights, whether or not he wore a wedding band!

When we pulled up outside my home, I offered him the fare and he turned on the interior light to get me my change, and no, he didn't have a wedding band. It didn't mean he was free, but it did mean that he was a possible date!

I took my change and got out of his car and walked around to the drive to find that he'd gotten out of the car too.

"Are you going to walk me to my door, Sir?" I asked demurely.

"Yes, if that's OK. I know I can see you from the car, but dressed as you are I wouldn't want anything to happen to you and not be close enough to protect you thanks."

Did people swoon these days? Let me tell you emphatically - yes - I did swoon. Gorgeous and a Gentleman to boot - he must be attached, I thought.

In an attempt to keep things light I held out my hand for him to 'take me on his arm' and said, "Why, thank you kind Sir." as he indeed offered me his arm.

We got to the front door and I was going to say 'Thank you Gerry, goodnight'; but what came out was "Would you like to take me out some time Gerry? I'd very much like it if you would."

"Ummmm, I don't know... I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to ask anything like that - I mean - why would I - beautiful young ladies don't ask people like me out do they - I mean - what do I have to offer someone like you who could have any man they set their light on?"

"Oh Gerry! Don't you dare put yourself down like that - you are gorgeous to start with and if just for your looks any girl would be glad to be on your arm - but more than that, you're a gentleman too - not many men would be able to demonstrate the constraint and manners that you have with me tonight, especially with me being dressed as I am. Do you like how I'm dressed Gerry or do you find me sluttish or disgusting because I dare to venture abroad naked?"

"No - not in the least - I think you have a rare courage to be able to do what you are and be so relaxed and normal about it. But you could have anyone you wanted instead of an uneducated old hack like me couldn't you?"

"Maybe I could, Gerry, but I've chosen you - if your free to be chosen that is." I replied.

"Well, Maam, how could I possibly refuse such a request, and yes, I'm free to be chosen - I don't have a girlfriend - never had the social skills to acquire one I'm afraid."

"Well, that's definitely my gain then Gerry, when do you think we could arrange a date then?" I asked.

Before he could answer, the front door opened and my Dad stood behind it wearing a dressing gown.

"Is everything OK Emily, we saw you pull up and expected to hear you come in sooner." he asked.

"Yes, Dad, everything is very OK. This is Gerry, my driver - if I need to go anywhere he'll be my personal chauffeur and he'll keep me safe - he wouldn't even let me walk up the drive alone, would you Gerry?"

"Just wanted to ensure your safety Maam." he replied.

"Now come on Gerry, Emily is my name - can't have you calling me Maam if were out on a date can I?"

"No, I suppose not - Emily."

I could see his blush from the overspilling light coming from the open door, and before anything else could be said he said, "Goodnight then, Emily, don't forget to ask for me when you need a car again will you." And he nodded a goodnight to my Dad and turned and walked back down to his car with me calling after him "What about our date?" after him.

"Maybe we'll arrange something next time I pick you up." and with that he was back in his car and off down the street.

I playfully slapped my Dad's chest with my open hand and said, "Good timing Dad, good timing!" and we went into the house.

"What's with the dressing gown then Dad, I thought we'd worked out our new 'at home' dress code earlier, or at least 'at home' for you and Mum, unless you're going to follow my lead?" I asked him.

"I don't think we will be as brave, or is that foolhardy, as you're being Emily." he replied, continuing, "We really aren't comfortable with you going out naked as you have tonight - do you really have to push that hard? Can't we keep this between ourselves Love?"

"Dad, I can't - I can't hide this away - it would make what I'm doing something to be ashamed of - something dirty, immoral even - when I don't feel like that at all - I feel free at last - free to be the person I've been hiding away for years. I appreciate that there will be places where I can't go nude, like to college and what have you - but when I feel happy about being nude then I want the freedom to be so instead of living a life constrained and imprisoned by society's skewed opinion of the human form, and I'm sure you and Mum would love it too if you had the courage to try it. Look at just now where you had to scurry around to find a dressing gown before you would open the door to your own daughter - Pah! I can't be doing with that malarky!"

We left it at that, for the time being anyway, while we had a final drink together and I told them both about my evening with Gina, Martin... and Gerry!

Before I went to bed I made myself a cup of hot milk, in an effort to relax me a little so that I'd sleep better, and went out to the patio to drink it and reflect on the most amazing day of my life.

The release and realisation that I wasn't a pervert for running around nude when I was home, but much more than that the realisation that, even if there was only a few of us, that I could do it in public too, had been overwhelming. At last - I could be me - and my parents were, to a degree, supportive of what I was doing too.

Much to my amazement, they'd shown me where my penchant for nudity came from and then, to my delight, they'd joined me in being naked, at least around the house - 'I'll wean them off that me-thinks!' I thought.

And then there was Gerry - I'd never had a boyfriend - I don't know what it was about boys in my group but they seemed to be so immature, and they'd go all shy and silly if you showed any attention towards them, or they'd push out their chests and assume that all you wanted was to have sex with them. The proposition of having any sort of relationship just didn't seem to enter into their very limited horizons - morons!

But Gerry - well he'd been nothing but a gentleman and, while he did get a little shy about my forwardness in asking him out on a date, at least he wasn't silly and pre-pubescent about it, rather he was honest and open about his lack of confidence about himself and with women which in itself was endearing.

'I do so hope he will take me out sometime - I think he's really nice.' I thought to myself.

I went to bed relaxed and happier than I'd ever been in my life.