Emma's Pool Party Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a moan come from my left and looked over to see that Tyler had pulled Sadira's bra down again, and was fondling her enhanced tits greedily as she continued to stroke him. His eyes, however, were still fixated on his gagging girlfriend, sloppily deep-throating my thick, throbbing member. His eyes had lost the frustration and jealousy, and as Sadira had observed, he seemed to be enjoying the show.

"Fuck, your daughter learns quickly, Sadi," I groaned.

"That's my baby. She's making her mummy so proud," she replied, grinning happily.

Aysha pulled up and gasped, panting as strings of spit vibrated between her open lips. She stroked my dick furiously, a crazy passion in her eyes. She attempted to speak, coughed, causing her tits to jiggle, then patted her saliva-laced chest to compose herself.

"Baby, I want you to cum all over my face," she croaked pleadingly. "Fuck my mouth then cover my face with your hot spunk, please."

"Put my dick back in your throat and I'll give you a nice, sticky facial, Aysha," I promised her.

She put my cock head back between her lips then reached up to put my hands on the sides of her head, nodding to me to fuck her throat. I pulled her forcefully down onto my stiff, slippery cock as I thrust my hips up, sheathing my whole length in her throat and bouncing my balls off her chin. I held her firmly as I used her mouth, making her gag anew as I quickly approached orgasm.

"Aaahhh fuck Aysh... I'm gonna cum," I grunted as I pulled her ponytail back and slid my thick column from her sloppy mouth.

She gasped and moaned, "Fuck yeah, gimme all your cum! Spray my slutty face!"

I held her so her face was just above my pulsing tip, then stroked my spit-soaked length furiously. My balls were tight, and I felt a convulsion in my loins as I groaned and unleashed a thick rope of semen across Aysha's face from chin to hairline.

She kept her watering eyes wide open as I spurted a shot across the bridge of her cute nose, then another over her right cheek. I kept stroking as a thick gob spewed from my dick and covered her lips as she pouted them for me, letting it drip over her chin. I pushed her head down a bit as I shot several more stripes up over her nose, eyes, and forehead, then wiped the last few oozing drops from the tip of my cock against her left cheek.

I panted as I began to recover, admiring the messy painting I had created on Aysha's pretty face.

"Fuck dude, how the hell are you still cumming that much?" Tyler expressed in pure amazement as he surveyed his girlfriend's cum-soaked face.

Aysha giggled and stuck out her tongue to lick my semen from her upper lip, rolling it in her mouth and swallowing it.

"Mmmm, let me see!" she said.

I noticed my phone on the table next to me and picked it up, snapping a shot of Aysha as she loosely gripped my semi-erect cock, holding it next to her face and giving a huge grin. Some of my cum dripped over her eyebrow and into her right eye, causing her to squeeze it shut as if winking. I laughed and showed her the naughty photo.

"Oh my god!" she said, laughing too. "I look like such a cum slut!"

"And you are, hun," I added, putting my phone back down on the table.

Sadi released Tyler's cock and coaxed her daughter to her, uncrossing her legs and getting Aysha to sit up between them. She held Aysha's head for a moment, gazing affectionately on the sperm-spattered visage of her progeny, then began carefully and methodically wiping my cum with her index and middle fingers, pushing it to Aysha's open mouth.

"We don't want all this warm cum to go to waste now, do we honey?" she asked rhetorically as she fed Aysha every drop of my cum.

Aysha obediently licked and sucked it from her mother's fingers as Tyler and I watched the spectacle unfold. When Sadira finished, Aysha's face was cum-free, but her makeup was smudged. Aysha sat back and sighed contentedly.

"Well, I think we've cleared the air, don't you? There should be no hard feelings now. Right sweetie?" Sadi said to Aysha.

"Yes, mummy," she replied.

"No hard feelings gentlemen?" Sadi said, looking at Tyler, then me.

"No hard feelings," I said, extending my hand.

Tyler smiled and shook it.

"No way. I never thought it would be so hot watching my girlfriend get face-fucked and facialized by another guy," he admitted.

Aysha giggled, then stood up and sat on Tyler's lap, kissing him on the cheek.

"I'm glad you liked it, babe."

There were a few moments of silence as I settled back, relaxing a bit as my now flaccid cock rested on my stomach, putting my hands behind my head. I could see Tyler eyeing Sadira hungrily, which she did not fail to notice.

"Something on your mind, Tyler?" she asked sweetly.

"Um... yeah, actually. I was thinking, if it's alright with your daughter, do you think it would be ok if I fucked you, Mrs. Kashani?" he stammered.

Sadira laughed and Aysha gasped, smacking his chest, but in a playful manner.

"Jesus, Ty, I can't believe you just asked my mum if you could fuck her right in front of me," Aysha said.

"You can fuck him, if you want!" he quickly added, pointing at me. "It's just that he got to fuck your mum, and I really wanted a turn too."

Aysha looked at her mother, narrowing her eyes.

"Back up a sec, how the hell did this even happen anyway?" she asked.

"Well honey, I invited a friend over for some role play. I was playing his maid-I'm sure you noticed the outfit. He came on my face, just like he did on yours, then the doorbell rang. He wanted to keep playing, so he made me answer the door with his cum all over my face," Sadira explained matter-of-factly.

Aysha snickered.

"And I guess it was Tyler at the door, I get it. Oh my god, what if it was Mr. McCarthy from next door? Or dad?!!" she exclaimed.

"The risk it was makes it exciting, don't you think?" I interjected.

"Babe, your mum was being such a submissive slut for us. I was really hoping I would get to fuck her too," Tyler said, looking hopefully at both mother and daughter.

"So if I get to fuck his huge cock, then you get to fuck my mum, hmm?" she mused, looking lazily at my dick, still impressive in size despite being limp.

"Um, excuse me, have you forgotten-" Sadi began in a patronising tone.

"-I think it's YOU who's forgotten her place," I barked at Sadira, pointing accusingly at her.

"You don't decide what you will or won't do, your employer does. And perhaps you've forgotten, but I'm your employer, maid. Never talk back to my guests or you will be punished, is that understood?"

There was a moment of dead quiet in the room, and everyone was frozen in place at my sudden outburst. However, I noticed Sadira's posture had snapped to attention, her back ruler straight, sticking her exposed tits out, her hands folded on her lap, and her head slightly bowed.

"Yes, sir," she answered, nodding subtly.

"Good. Now you will fuck who I tell you to fuck. Our kind young guest here has not had a chance to put his cock in your pussy. Now apologise to him for your oversight, and promise him that your pussy is his to use as he pleases," I continued.

At this point I had even surprised myself at my abrupt leap back into roleplay, but no one seemed to be arguing.

"Of course, sir," she responded, then, turning to Tyler, "My apologies, Tyler. You may use my pussy in any way that pleases you."

A grin split Tyler's face ear-to-ear as Aysha sat staring at her mother open-mouthed.

"Muuuum!" she squealed, but her eyes betrayed her curiosity.

I stood up and extended my hand to Aysha.

"Come here, Aysh. Let's let Tyler have his fun with your whore of a mother," I insisted.

She looked at me, seeming dazed, but offered me her hand. I lifted her from Tyler's lap and sat her next to me on the large leather couch. She kissed me and curled up next to me as I put my arm around her.

"Stand up, maid," I commanded.

Sadira immediately stood, and I noticed a spot on the leather upholstery where she was sitting. it was a pool off milky goo. My enormous load had leaked out of her pussy as she sat and watched her daughter and I orally satisfy each other.

"Look at the mess you've made on the furniture!" I chastised her.

She spun around and looked at the puddle of cum.

"I... I'm sorry sir. Your cum must have leaked out of my pussy as I sat," she whimpered.

"Indeed. Well, don't just stand there. Do your job. Clean it up. Be a good maid and lick my cum off the couch."

She got down on her knees and bent her head, pushing her hair over her shoulder so I would be able to watch her. She looked sideways at me as she extended her tongue, slowly lapping up the semen and pussy juice on the seat of the couch. She pursed her lips and slurped it up hungrily, then licked the remnants clean.

"Is that to your liking, sir?" she asked me as she stood up again.

I nodded, satisfied. Next to me, Aysha stroked my chest as she watched, not speaking, a look of bemusement on her face.

"Yes maid, that will do. Now, our guest needs your attention," I said, gesturing to Tyler, who was stroking his cock, his face full of eager anticipation.

"What would you like me to do, Tyler?" Sadi politely asked him, her hands behind her back, her tits pushed out.

"I want you to sit on my cock and fuck me, Mrs. Kashani," he replied without hesitation.

"Of course. Whatever you wish," she replied sweetly.

She moved to him and placed her thighs astride him, placing her hand gently on his shoulder, as her other hand reached down to stroke him. She looked him in the eyes as she moved her hips, positioning the tip of him against her sloppy wet hole. He moaned as she lowered herself down onto him, allowing him to penetrate her deeply. When nearly his entire length was inside her, she withdrew her hand and placed it on his other shoulder, beginning a slow up-and-down rhythm.

"Ooohhh wow," groaned Tyler. "Aysh, your mum's pussy is almost as tight as yours."

"I can't believe I'm letting you fuck my mum," she replied, shaking her head, seeming not to believe the sight before her.

Tyler smiled and slid his hands up Sadi's body to cup and fondle her tits, sucking on her nipples as she sped her rhythm. She tipped her head back and moaned.

"Are you enjoying my boyfriend's young cock, mum?"

Sadi looked over at her daughter with eyes that were answer enough on their own.

"Oooohhhh... yes honey, thank you for sharing him with me," she murmured, then returned to watching Tyler hungrily dine on her bust.

My hand was draped over Aysha's neck, and my fingers crept down to her breast, brushing her nipple and feeling it harden at my touch.

"Fuck, Tyler... you're sucking my mum's tits like it's the first time you've ever seen a pair. Are they that much better than mine?" said Aysha, sounding a little hurt.

Tyler broke off to look at Aysha, still cupping Sadi's shapely, round globes in his hands.

"No! Erm... I mean... uh..." he stammered, realising that there was no correct answer.

Sadi slammed her ass down onto his cock, prompting a moan from his lips.

"Come on Aysh, I've dreamed of your mum's tits for so long. All my friends have. I mean, yours are amazing, but this is like an ultimate fantasy... to be able to suck my girlfriend's mum's big, fake tits, while she rides my cock" he said, deciding that honesty was the best policy.

"I'm glad my big breasts are to you and your friends' liking, Tyler," moaned Sadi, clearly pleased with his compliments.

My hand now covered Aysha's breast, her hard nipple poking against my palm. I squeezed her tit and leaned in to kiss her neck. She sighed softly, still watching her boyfriend fuck her mother. She trailed her fingers over my firm chest and down across my chiseled abs. My cock was already re-awakening, swelling noticeably as it lay on my stomach. Aysha gently rubbed the 'v' at the underside of my cock head with her index finger as I groped her breast.

This seemed to take Aysha's attention away from her mother to focus on me. She sighed as I kissed my way up her neck to her mouth, our tongues intertwining as her fingers crept down my shaft to my heavy balls, rolling them around playfully. I felt the blood surge through my rod as she caressed my testicles, my cock increasing again in length and girth as I reached my full, turgid state.

"Ooohhh, looks like you're ready to play again, hmm?" giggled Aysha, speaking more to my cock than to me.

She reached up to spit on her palm, then picked up my thick shaft, her fingers not even close to being able to meet around my circumference. She stroked me slowly, distributing her saliva along my thickly veined column and palming my throbbing dick head. I kissed her again and slid my hand over her abdomen, pushing her legs apart to expose her cute, shaved pussy. My fingers became busy again, stroking her labia, then firmly rubbing her clit in small circles. Aysha moaned into my mouth and I felt her hand tighten its grip on my shaft.

"Put your fingers in me, baby," she sighed, looking at me with per pretty, dark, half-lidded eyes.

I slipped two fingers inside her cunt, which was still soaking wet. I finger fucked her as she increased her stroking pace on my dick. It wasn't long before she was squirming beside me, her hips bucking against my fingers.

"Oh god, I need you to fuck me like, right now," she groaned, quickly turning her body and straddling my thighs as he mother was doing.

Since Tyler and I were sat side-by-side, her knee was touching her mother's knee, as she put a hand on my shoulder and leaned back, her other hand stroking my cock. Tyler and Sadira were momentarily distracted from their fucking as they both looked down at my proud member sticking up like a flag pole in front of Aysha's bare little pussy. Aysha was petite, and the sight of my long, thick cock extending past her navel was likely daunting to the observers. Of course, only Aysha and I knew that she had taken my cock before-not only in her tight pussy, but in her perfect teen ass as well.

"Um... Aysh... are you sure you want to, um... fuck that?" Tyler asked nervously.

Aysha gave him a venemous look as her mum's tits bounced in his face while she continued to ride him.

"What's the matter, Ty? Having second thoughts? Are you afraid he'll stretch my pussy out and ruin my cunt for your cock? Well it's a little too late for that, seeing as you're currently fucking my mother," she replied decisively, a spark of retribution evident across her curled lips.

She lifted her hips and began batting my cock against her wet labia, the sound of my heavy meat slapping her swollen cunt lips punctuating the air. I slid my hands up her body and pinched her nipples between my fingers as her body tensed and she moaned. She lifted her hips further and rubbed my cock head against her clit, her body trembling in anticipation of being penetrated by my monster cock.

Everyone watched as Aysha nudged the tip of my cock along her slit until it slipped between her cunt lips, parting them around it like a soft, smooth halo of tender, wet pussy flesh. Aysha sucked in air as she began to apply pressure to me, trying to slide my engorged cock inside her. Her pussy was tight, and resisted my entry, despite her soaking my cock head with her abundant cunt juice. She bit her lip and used her fingertips to try to push me inside.

"If I may suggest something, sir," spoke Sadira politely.

"Yes, maid, you may," I said permissively.

"Aysha, put one foot up on the couch," she continued, reaching over to pull her daughter's knee up, and pushing it to the side.

She was now on one knee, on my right side, and with her foot on the edge of the couch on my left, next to Sadi and Tyler. Now all of us had a glorious view of Aysha's pussy with my dick head nestled among her stretched folds.

"There... now it will be easier for him to enter you, and we all have a much better view."

Aysha looked down at her pussy and nodded, smiling as she caressed my length with her fingers.

"Guide me inside you," murmured Aysha, moving her hand off my cock and putting it on her knee. "I want Tyler and my mom to have a clear view of your huge cock as it stretches my tight little cunt."

Her words send a thrilling chill through my body and I reached down to grip the base of my shaft firmly with one hand. Sadira had stopped fucking Tyler, and everyone watched with bated breath as Aysha breathed hard.

She began to descend on me, and I felt a firm pressure against the tip of my cock. It didn't last long, as my head finally popped into her pussy, Aysha gasping loudly as I penetrated her.

"Oh FUCK!" she exclaimed.

"Damn..." Tyler murmured, his eyes wide as he watched his girlfriend's pussy stretch around my girth.

Aysha descended lower, forcing four inches inside her as she exhaled a trembling sigh.

"Oooooh fuck, mum... he's so fucking big..." she whimpered as she took another three inches inside.

"It's a wonderful cock, isn't it honey?" cooed Sadira, watching my length vanish into her daughter's tight hole.

"Did someone tell you to stop fucking our guest?" I grunted, snapping Sadi back into her role.

"No sir. I'm sorry, sir," she quickly said, then resumed her bouncing rhythm on Tyler.

Tyler's eyes were still glued to his girlfriend's cunt as it was tightly stretched by my member.

"You like that, Ty? You like seeing him stretch my poor little cunt with his massive cock?" taunted Aysha.

Tyler nodded slowly.

"Yeah Aysh... fuck yeah," he said as if in a daze.

"Man, your girlfriend has such a tight pussy," I groaned as I moved my hand, letting Aysha take another two inches inside her.

Tyler looked at me, expressionless for a few moments, before breaking out into a huge grin.

"Something tells me it's not going to be quite as tight when your'e done with it," he chuckled.

I was glad Tyler was taking this so well, but it seemed fair, as he was also getting to fuck his girlfriend's mother. I laughed with him, easing the tension that had built up, and he turned his attention back to Sadi's bouncing tits.

Aysha stopped with almost my entire length inside her, putting a hand on her belly.

"Holy shit... you're like, in my stomach!" she giggled incredulously.

I gently rubbed my thumb against her clit and she twitched. I felt her pussy squeeze me even tighter.

"Fuck me, Aysha. Ride my cock," I said, looking up into her eyes.

Her tits heaved with heavy breaths as she beamed at me, then raised her body, withdrawing my cock to the crown of my head. She descended again, and began sliding her tight cunt up and down my length, coating it liberally with her wetness. The sensation was incredible, and I let my hands explore her body as she rode me.

Tyler and I fucked the mother and daughter pair with enthusiasm, gripping their asses, playing with their tits. The women leaned down occasionally to let us suck their nipples and lick their breasts. All four of us exchanged glances and watched each other fuck, sometimes focusing on the other couple, sometimes enthralled with our own women. Moans and groans filled the air with lusty music.

After a time, I noticed Tyler watching me and Aysha more and more. Whether he was jealous, or just horny for his girlfriend, I wasn't sure, but I decided it was time for a change.

"Want to trade?" I asked him.

He snapped out of his daze and looked me in the eyes.

"Sure, mate," he agreed eagerly.

Aysha, red-cheeked and panting, looked a little disappointed, but didn't protest. She slowly slid my cock from her wet pussy and shakily stood up. Sadira dismounted from Tyler and they shuffled positions.

"Suck my cock, maid," I commanded, holding my cock aloft, glistening with her daughter's cum.

"Yes, sir."

Sadira quickly acquiesced, kneeling between my legs and taking my cock into her mouth, bobbing her head on my member, slurping and sucking loudly as she played with my balls. Tyler looked at Sadi, agape, then at Aysha hopefully. Aysha looked at her mum, then at me, then at Tyler. She bit the tip of her finger, then knelt between Tyler's legs. She was more hesitant than her mother, picking up Tyler's wet dick and stroking it, trying to decide if she should put it in her mouth, coated as it was in her mother's womanly lubrication. She decided to spit on it liberally, stroking it again, then opened her mouth and tentatively slid her lips over Tyler's cock head.