Emma's Pool Party Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler pushed his hips up to encourage her, and soon she was slurping away at his cock like her mother was at mine. The two women bobbed their heads expertly as they looked up at us.

"Wow..." was all Tyler could say as he watched the women take our cocks down their throats, gagging and sputtering, and moaning.

"Good girls," I complimented them. "Now stand up and turn around. I want to see your ass bounce up and down on my cock, maid."

Immediately, Sadi stood and spun around, bending her knees as she guided my sloppy cock to her fuck hole. I admired her full, toned buttocks and tight asshole as I watched her slide my cock inside her. My hands were drawn to her ass, caressing and squeezing it firmly as she descended on me, placing her hands on my knees as she began pivoting her hips and bobbing her ass on my cock. She was exceptionally talented, likely due to her fitness, and the flexibility in her lower back put me in awe as she jerked her ass up and down on my shaft with quick, precise movements.

Aysha watched her mother carefully and followed her lead, guiding Tyler to her pussy and pushing him inside. He entered her without difficulty, but still moaned as she began twerking on his dick.

"Wow, you really did stretch this little slut out," he said, spanking Aysha's perfect ass as she rode him.

"Sorry man," I laughed, "I hope I didn't ruin her for you."

"No, that's cool. You let me fuck Mrs. Kashani, so it's all good. Besides, it was like, so hot watching you fuck my girlfriend," he admitted.

"She's a sexy girl and a hot fuck, Tyler. You're a lucky man."

We sat back and watched the women's two perfect asses bob on our cocks with sheer pleasure and gratitude. Sadira's thighs were soaked with her wetness, and her cunt juice dripped liberally down my shaft and over my balls. I squeezed and kneaded her ass, my thumbs sometimes pulling her ass cheeks apart so I could admire her taught anus. I brushed my fingertips over her puckered rosebud.

"Ooohhh sir!" cooed Sadira, looking over her shoulder at me. "Would you like to play with my asshole?"

"You're damn right I would," I replied, pointing my finger and pushing it into her ass.

"Aaah!" she cried out in pleasure.

I fingered her asshole, twisting my finger around and feeling my cock thrusting in and out of her pussy through her inner wall.

"Does that feel good, maid?" I asked.

"Yes, sir! I love having my asshole played with," she admitted unabashedly.

"Oh my god... you too, mum?" Aysha squeaked, watching me finger her mum's ass as I fucked her.

"Yes honey. Although your daddy's not too fond of touching it, and he's never fucked my ass before," Sadi said candidly to her daughter.

"Aysha loves a good ass fucking, don't you babe?" Tyler chimed in, rubbing Aysha's anus with his thumb.

"Mmmmm, yeah!" she moaned, and winked at me.

"Well what are we waiting for then?" I said, popping my finger out of Sadi's tight ass and pushing her off me, my wet cock springing back against my stomach.

Sadira stood up straight and turned around, her fingers darting between her legs to feel her wetness, then moving to her mouth where she sensually sucked off her juices.

"Are you going to fuck me in my ass now, sir? Just tell me what you'd like me to do," said Sadira, cupping her heaving breasts as she panted, a rabid, lustful look in her eyes.

"Wait, just a sec," I heard Aysha speak.

She slid Tyler's dick out of her pussy, then turned and grabbed his hand, pulling him to his feet. She stood next to her mother, touching her chin pensively with her other hand on her hip.

"You have to do whatever we say, right?" she asked Sadi.

Sadira hesitated for just a second, then nodded.

"Yes miss. I must do whatever my employer and his guests wish."

"Good. Then straddle him and put his cock in your pussy," Aysha continued.

"But miss, I've already-"

SMACK!

Aysha slapped her mother's perfect behind forcefully, causing her to yelp and jump, her tits jiggling in response.

"Don't talk back, maid. Put that big fucking dick back in your cunt," she commanded.

Tyler and I look at each other in wonder as we saw Aysha take charge. After all, it was likely a rare opportunity she had to boss her mother around for a change.

"Yes, miss," Sadi said, kneeling astride my thighs and guiding my cock back inside her tight, wet pussy.

"Now, slide down and bend over. Give him your tits."

Sadira and I slid down on the cushion so my ass was near the edge. She bent over and lowered her big, round tits to my face, where I began licking and sucking them. She moaned softly and rotated her hips, grinding my cock deep inside her as I flicked my tongue over her erect nipples.

"Now you," continued Aysha, pulling her boyfriend by the hand. "I'm going to give you an early birthday present."

She pointed to her mother's exposed asshole.

"Fuck it," Aysha said.

"Wh-what? Baby,seriously? You're going to let me butt fuck your mum?" Tyler replied, unable to conceal his surprise or his glee.

"Mmhmm. I want to watch you guys DP my slutty whore of a mother!" she said cheerfully.

I couldn't believe Aysha was taking it this far, but I didn't care. Tyler still hadn't moved, so Aysha put her hands on her mother's ass and spit onto her anus, letting it drip down to where my cock was stuffed into Sadi's pussy.

"Fuck her ass now, baby. Before I change my mind," said Aysha, looking directly into Tyler's eyes.

Tyler smiled and stepped over my legs, then put one foot up next to Sadi's leg on the couch. Aysha held her mum's ass cheeks apart as Tyler pushed his cock head against Sadi's anal opening. As he began to push, I heard Sadi gasp and her pussy clenched my cock with an impressive grip.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered softly in my ear as Tyler pushed harder.

Aysha reached back to push Tyler's ass, causing his cock head to finally pop into Sadi's ass.

"Ooouuuu!" squeaked Sadira, her body jerking in response to having her anus penetrated by Tyler's rock hard cock.

Aysha pushed Tyler again, forcing his dick deep into her mother's bottom. I felt her pussy tighten even more as she squeezed our cocks in her tight holes. Her nails dug into my shoulders as she panted, whimpering as her body adjusted to being filled by two cocks at once.

"Oh god... oh my... It's been so long since I've had a real cock in my ass," murmured Sadira, looking down at me as I pulled her nipple between my lips.

"And how long has it been since you've been double-penetrated, maid?" I asked.

"N-never, sir. I've never had two cocks at the same time."

"How does it feel?"

"I... I love it," Sadi admitted bashfully, moaning as I gently nibbled on her other nipple, squeezing her big tits in my hands.

"What are you guys waiting for? Fuck her! Fuck my mum!" encouraged Aysha, giggling gleefully.

She sat down next to me on the couch and faced us, spreading her legs and rubbing her clit. I reached over to her and stroked her thigh, my fingers walking their way up to her moist cunt, pushing two fingers inside her warm folds.

I tipped my hips up, pushing my whole cock into Sadira's pussy as Tyler withdrew his from her ass. When he thrust forward back into her bottom, I rolled my hips back, a few inches of my cock coming out of her. The three of us soon developed a comfortable rhythm, Sadi rocking back and forth, me tilting my hips, and Tyler thrusting into her ass.

Sadi moaned uncontrollably as we DP'd her harder and harder.

"Aren't you going to thank your daughter for letting you get fucked by two cocks?" I grunted, fondling her tits as they bounced against my face.

"Aaaah... yes... yes... oooohhh... thank you, miss. Thank you for letting me take these two beautiful cocks in my pussy and asshole!" she squealed.

Aysha was rubbing her clit rapidly, causing her perky tits to jiggle as she watched the action, my fingers still dipping in and out of her pussy.

Just then, we heard a phone begin to ring. Tyler, Sadira, and I didn't pay much attention, but I saw Aysha's head turn toward the kitchen. A devilish grin crossed her lips, and she pushed my hand away from her pussy, and jumped off the couch, skipping to the kitchen to pick up the mobile on the counter. She returned immediately, the phone still ringing in her hand.

"Hey mummy... it's daddy calling, " she giggled, looking at the screen.

"Ooohhh... Uuuhhnn... what? Now's not a good time, miss..." she moaned.

Aysha ignored her and answered.

"Hi daddy!" she said in a cheerful voice, sitting back down on the couch and spreading her legs, her fingers teasing her clit.

"I'm good thanks. Just relaxing at home with mum. You wanna talk to her?" she said, still grinning deviously.

Sadira's eyes widened as Tyler and I continued to fuck her, and she shook her head, mouthing "No." But it was to no avail. Aysha handed the phone to her mother, who took it reluctantly, a look of mortification on her face. Tyler and I suppressed laughter as we DP'd her.

"H-hello dear," she stammered, taking a deep breath to steady herself.

"Everything's fine... no it's just me and Aysha... you know, girl stuff..." she continued, barely managing to keep her composure as we double-teamed her.

I sucked her nipple into my mouth and nibbled it, gripping her other breast tightly as I fucked her harder. Sadi was unable to suppress a gasp.

"Hmmm? ... no no honey, I was just doing some pilates in the living room when you called... it's really giving me a workout..." she said, her voice wavering slightly as Tyler pulled her hair back as he thrust into her bowels.

Aysha giggled silently, and pulled my hand back to her pussy, stuffing my fingers inside her again. Sadira did her best to have a normal conversation with her husband, listening to him and responding with an occasional "mmhmm," or "yes, dear," as Tyler and I fucked her infidelious holes, squeezing her ass and playing with her tits. Finally, she seemed unable to contain herself, and was struggling to keep her breathing steady.

"I'm sorry, dear, I'm just in the middle of something," she said, and Tyler, Aysha, and I all miraculously managed to suppress an outburst of mirth.

"I'll call you tomorrow, ok? ... yes, we'll try not to get into too much trouble, I promise," she continued, looking at Aysha and winking.

"I love you, honey. Goodnight."

She hung up the phone and tossed it aside, putting her fingers on my shoulders and digging them in, screaming loudly.

"Ooooooh fuck! That was a mean thing to do to your maid, miss... aaaaahhhh!" she moaned as she finally let loose again, moving her body with our thrusting cocks.

Aysha laughed and bit her fingertip. "You're a naughty mummy, cheating on daddy with two men at once," she said.

"Yes miss, I'm a cheating whore," whimpered her mother, her tits bouncing off my face.

"Oh my god... wow... that's so fucking hot," murmured Aysha, mesmerised by the trusting and writhing bodies next to her. "Fuck her hard. Fuck that slutty maid and make her cum on your cocks."

I loved the way Aysha was talking dirty, and slid my free hand down to Sadira's waist, gripping it so I could pound her pussy harder. Tyler smacked Sadi's ass as he drove his cock into her toned ass again and again. Sadi began wailing as we ravaged her holes, her tits now bouncing off my face as we fucked her feverishly.

"Aaaaaahhh fuuuuuck! I'm going to cum! Give it to me, sirs! Fuck your faithful maid hard!" begged Sadi, her body jerking as we thrust our cocks inside her.

I felt her nails on my shoulders again as her body tensed. Her mouth opened and she screamed as I felt her cunt clench my girth.

"Fuck... she's cumming. I can feel her ass squeeze my cock!" observed Tyler.

I could feel her cum drip abundantly down my shaft and over my balls as her body quivered and she cried out in ecstasy. I had to bite my tongue not to blow my load deep inside her spasming cunt. Sadi shoved her tits in my face and threw her head back, emitting a guttural moan which I could feel in her chest as her orgasm gripped her, her body shaking wildly as she clenched our two cocks inside her. She squealed and moaned as she lost complete control, her nail clawing at the backs of my shoulders, her eyes rolling back, her body quivering as if touched by a live wire.

I could feel her orgasm wash over her in waves, gradually abating after a minute, her body jerking back to life occasionally as Tyler and I moved inside her. She panted against my ear, her tits pressed against my neck as I stroked my fingertips along her back, feeling the silky fabric of her apron. She relaxed against me and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Oh thank you sir... thank you... I've never felt... anything like that before..." she said between panting breaths, touching my cheek with her palm.

She raised her head and kissed me deeply on the lips, her tongue dipping into my mouth to slide against mine.

I smiled up at her and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. But I'm afraid your work isn't over yet, maid. Now you have two dirty cocks to clean."

She nodded curtly. "Yes, sir."

She kissed me quickly on the lips, then turned and rested her hand against Tyler's stomach.

"Please pull your cock out of my asshole, Tyler. I need to clean my master's cock, then I will clean yours," she said softly.

Tyler smiled and held her round ass cheeks as he slowly withdrew his throbbing cock from her bowels. I could feel it move inside her against my shaft between the barrier of her pussy and ass. Sadira sighed as it popped out of her anus, then put her hands on my chest, sitting up, her bulbous tits pushing out between her arms as she raised herself, slowly lifting her sopping cunt off my engorged member.

My cock made a wet 'slap' on my stomach as it slipped free of her warm folds. She began kissing and licking down my body until she reached my cock, lifting it up by the base and admiring it as her cum glistened on my long, thick, veined column. Her eyes lit up as she dipped her head, looking up my body as she began with my heavy balls, kissing, licking, and slurping at them, diligently cleaning her cum as she sucked each nut into her mouth, popping them out loudly when she had tongued them clean of her pussy juice.

She licked up and around my shaft as she continued, tonguing every inch until she reached my head, swirling her tongue around my crown, never breaking eye contact. She let her full lips envelop my throbbing head, taking several inches into her mouth and bobbing her head as she slurped her cum off my cock.

"Hey, don't stop finger fucking me!" whined Aysha.

I had almost forgotten about her. My fingers were still buried in her pussy, but I had been too distracted to continued to stimulate her. I looked at her apologetically.

"Sorry baby," I apologised as she spread her pussy lips for me, showing me her hard, swollen clit.

I curled my fingers and rubbed her g spot as her mother sucked me off, stroking me with both hands stacked on top of one another as her mouth gobbled the remaining few inches of me that protruded from her fists. Aysha rubbed her clit again with one hand as the other cupped one of her tits, rolling her nipple between her fingers. I moaned as Sadi expertly worked my cock, still watching me with her pretty, dark eyes.

"Don't you dare make him blow his load, mummy. I want him to fuck me in the ass next," Aysha said, looking sternly at her mother.

Tyler, who was standing next to Sadi, watching her bob on my cock, let out a short gasp.

"What? But baby... do you think you can take it?" he asked doubtfully.

Aysha laughed.

"I know I can take it. Don't worry hun, I'll let you fuck me at the same time, ok? After seeing mum cum like that while you guys fucked her, there's no way I'm going to miss out."

Tyler seemed to accept this idea, and shrugged. Sadira raised her head and turned to face his bobbing cock, gripping it and spitting on it liberally. She gave it a few quick strokes before sliding her lips over it, taking it deep into her throat without hesitating.

"God... I had no idea you were such a dirty slut, mum. Tasting your own ass on my boyfriend's cock," mused Aysha.

Sadi slurped loudly at it, then looked at her daughter and giggled.

"I'm only doing what sir asks of me, miss. I'm his maid, and I must clean up the mess I made on these two beautiful cocks, no matter which holes they were fucking."

Aysha's mouth opened in shock, but the corners of her mouth curled into a smile as she clearly took pleasure in the role play. I wondered if she saw in her mother the slutty tendencies she displayed herself. Indeed, it was entirely possible that this was a bonding moment between mother and daughter.

I saw Aysha's eyes burn with lust as she pulled my fingers from her pussy, bringing them to her mouth to suck off her juices. She crawled next to me and kissed me hard on the mouth, reaching down to stroke my spit-soaked cock rapidly. She pulled away and reached down to rub her pussy again.

"Oh my god... I need your cock in my ass again, baby. Like, right fucking now," she purred, squeezing my cock until it hurt.

"Again?" asked Tyler, picking up on Aysha's slip.

Aysha and I froze, not daring to look in Tyler's direction for fear of giving anything away. A split second later, we heard Sadira speak in her soft, soothing tones.

"What's the matter, sweetie? Is the maid not pleasuring you enough that you have to focus on them?" she said, looking up at him and batting her long eyelashes.

"Maybe your cock wasn't far enough down my throat," she continued, then opened her mouth and extended her tongue slowly sliding inch after inch of Tyler's dick down her soft gullet, until her nose pressed firmly against his abdomen.

Tyler nearly swooned, his mouth opening and his eyes rolling back in his head. Aysha's comment was all but forgotten in a flash.

Aysha turned her head to look at her mother curiously. Her hand had stopped stroking my cock. I could sense the wheels turning in her head. 'Was she covering for us? Did she know? HOW did she know?' I decided to mimic Sadi's tactic and dipped my head to Aysha's breasts, sucking one of her tits into my mouth and nibbling gently on her nipple.

"Ooouu!" she squealed, looking down at me, her attention deflected.

"Stand up, Aysh," I told her.

She giggled and kissed me once quickly before standing up in front of me. I stood up and embraced her as she threw her arms around my neck, standing on the tips of her toes so her lips could reach mine and pressing her firm, perky breasts against my chest. My hands groped her perfect ass roughly as my cock was sandwiched between our bodies. We made out as my fingers stroked her ass crack, teasing her puckered asshole.

"Are you ready for me to fuck your ass, Aysha?" I asked, whispering in her ear.

She giggled and nodded enthusiastically.

"Fuck yes! Bend me over and fuck my tight little asshole with your big, beautiful cock!" she begged.

I kissed her, then spun her around, pressing my thick meat along her crack and stroking it between her buttocks. She giggled again and bent over, putting her hands on her knees and grinding her ass against me as I squeezed her luscious cheeks. Sadira's eyes darted in our direction, and she slowly withdrew Tyler's cock from her mouth, slurping her spit and smacking her lips.

"Sir, do you intend to sodomise my young daughter's bottom with a dry penis? I suspect it might be rather uncomfortable for both of you, considering your impressive size. I think I might be able to be of some assistance, if you'll permit me, sir."

Sadi spoke politely as she looked up at us from her knees, still stroking Tyler's shaft.

"Yes, I think that's a lovely idea, maid. Come show us what you had in mind," I replied, inviting her to join us.

She grinned and stood, guiding Tyler to stand in front of Aysha.