Emma's Pool Party Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, miss, you can continue sucking your boyfriend's cock while I prepare sir to have anal sex with you," Sadi said, offering Tyler's wet cock to her daughter.

"Thank you, maid," said Aysha, giggling again as she began to stroke and lick her boyfriend's slick shaft.

Running her hand down her daughter's back, Sadira approached me, gently caressing my dick head as it slid up from between Aysha's firm butt cheeks. She winked at me as she lifted my cock away from Aysha's crack, then bent over, using one hand to pull Aysha's ass cheek to the side, exposing her tight anus. She liberally dribbled saliva from her pursed lips directly onto Aysha's asshole, then moved her head to my cock, inserting it into her mouth and lowering her head until my cock slid down her throat.

She bobbed her head on my cock, softly gagging as I felt her saliva run over my balls as wet gurgles emanated from her mouth. After a minute she raised her head, leaving my column with a plentiful coating of spit. A thick string of saliva hung from her chin to the tip of my cock, and Sadira looked up at me proudly.

Wordlessly, she guided my dick head to her daughter's asshole, now carefully rubbing my pulsing head against it, spreading the spit around until we were both soaked. Aysha twitched and squeaked as her mother nudged my tip against her tight rosebud.

"Ohhhhh god yes... fuck it... fuck my ass," she pleaded, looking back at us with desperation in her pretty, dark eyes.

"You're ready, sir. You may fuck my daughter's ass now," Sadira said.

She gripped my shaft firmly as she stood, still spreading Aysha's ass cheek for me. I put my hands on Aysha's hips and held her as I pushed forward. Sadira made sure I would not slip away from Aysha's lubed anus, and I felt the pressure on my tip build before her sphincter opened for me, my cock head sliding slowly into her ass, stretching her open.

"Aaaah fuck!" squealed Aysha, but didn't move away.

I pushed harder, simultaneously pulling Aysha to me as Sadira and I watched my cock head pop into her ass. The pleasure of her tight bottom spread through me like a wave of hot lava, and I closed my eyes for a moment, soaking in the feeling.

"Please continue, sir. Push it deeper into my daughter's ass," Sadi murmured, urging me onward, pulling my cock.

I nodded and pushed hard, sliding my cock several inches inside Aysha's bowels. She squealed again, and her body shook.

"Yeah! Deeper, baby..." she moaned, resting Tyler's cock against the side of her face as she panted.

I pushed again, hard, and Sadi released her grip on my shaft as it vanished inside Aysha's tight bottom. My legs felt weak as Aysha squeezed me inside her.

"Very good, sir. Please fuck my daughter's asshole," groaned Sadira.

She seemed almost as turned on as I was seeing her daughter's anus get stretched by my thick, throbbing cock, and she put her hand on my lower back, urging me to continue. I shifted my weight, and withdrew my length from inside Aysha's sexy bottom. It slid nicely on Sadira's saliva, and I was able to begin fucking her ass with long, even strokes as my fingers dug into her hips. I had almost forgotten how wonderful it felt to fuck Aysha's perfect, beautiful behind, and each stroke sent a warm tingle up my cock and through my groin, dissipating at my extremities as my head swam.

"Ooohhh god, maid... your daughter has the most fuckable ass I've ever had the pleasure of penetrating," I moaned.

Sadira beamed at my compliment as her hands held Aysha's ass cheeks spread apart for me while I dipped my cock into her bowels.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, sir," she replied, her eyes glued to my thrusting cock.

Meanwhile, Aysha's moans were being muffled by Tyler's cock as she put it in her mouth and began sucking it. Tyler held her ponytail and worked his hips, sliding his cock in and out of Aysha's throat. We fucked her from both ends as she stood on her toes to give me the best angle of penetration, and gagged and spluttered as Tyler fucked her face.

"Sir, you'll need more lubrication," Sadi said, and lowered her head until her cheek rested against the top of her daughter's perfect ass. "Please pull it out and let me suck it."

She blinked up at me and opened her mouth, resting her hand on my abdomen. I withdrew my cock and Sadi gripped it, guiding it to her eager mouth. She began sucking it avidly, pulling at my shaft as her cheeks drew in. I pushed it in and out of her mouth as she drooled and swirled her tongue around the tip.

"For a maid, you're a dirty, dirty woman," I chuckled as I watched her taste her own daughter's ass on my rigid cock.

She smirked around my knob and playfully tickled my frenulum with the tip of her tongue. She spit on Aysha's asshole again, then guided my cock back inside the tight warmth of her bottom. Sadi began to raise her head, but I pushed it back down against the top of her daughter's ass cheeks.

"Stay there, maid. I'm going to feed you my cock every time I need some extra lubrication for your daughter's ass," I grunted.

She smiled and nodded, splaying her fingers on Aysha's buttocks and holding them firmly as I fucked her anally. Tyler and I had our way with Aysha, stuck inside her like a Chinese finger trap as her body trembled, and she moaned in ecstasy. Occasionally, I would pull out and fuck Sadira's mouth until her spit was dripping off my balls, then I would push my entire length back inside Aysha's butthole. Aysha now had one hand between her legs, finger fucking her cunt as she deep-throated her boyfriend. My cock fucked her ass hard and fast, working her mother's spit into a froth around her anus as my balls slapped against her bare, puffy cunt lips.

After several minutes, Aysha pulled Tyler's cock from her mouth, panting. She tipped her head up to look at him as I continued to fuck her ass, her body jolting with every thrust.

"Baby... I wanna get DP'd," she begged, her tone high and desperate-sounding.

Tyler batted his cock off her forehead and chuckled.

"You saw how much your slut mother loved it, and now you want it too, hmm?" he teased her.

She giggled, and said, "just shut up and put your cock in my pussy."

I decided to take the initiative. I pulled Sadi's head away from her daughter's ass, then bent over Aysha, hooking my hands under her knees and standing up quickly. I lifted her under her knees, her legs spread wide, and dropped her onto my cock, penetrating deep into her bowels. She squealed and reached forward to grip Tyler's shoulders.

"Fuck! Oh my god, that's deep in my ass!" she cried, looking down at her dripping pussy.

Sadira stood next to Tyler, urging him forward and guiding his cock with her hand to her daughter's cunt. Tyler bent his knees and Aysha took a deep breath, waiting for him to enter her tight fuck hole.

"Have you ever been DP'd before, Aysh?" asked Tyler.

"N-no... but I want it. I want to feel you both fuck my holes and make me cum," she whimpered.

I felt her ass instinctively tighten as Tyler's cock head pushed against her plush mound. I heard him grunt and felt his cock slide inside her pussy. Her anus clenched my girth and she squealed.

"Aaaaahhh FUCK! Oh fuck you guys are filling me up! Mummy, their cocks feel so good inside me," she cried, tossing her head back.

"I know, miss, it's a lot of cock to take. But you're doing so well," Sadira said reassuringly, still gripping the base of Tyler's column so he wouldn't slip out of Aysha's cunt.

"Let go of my dick, Mrs. Kashani. I want your slut daughter to take the whole thing," groaned Tyler.

"Of course, Tyler. Please fuck my daughter nice and deep," she replied, moving her hand to his balls where she cupped them as he thrust up into his girlfriend.

"Aaaah!" Aysha screamed.

I decided it would be a good idea to start fucking her before she changed her mind about having her holes stretched by two cocks at the same time. I bent my knees and lifted her off my cock, then dropped her again, beginning to thrust my aching cock in and out of her stretched asshole. Tyler worked his cock into her pussy with alternating strokes, quickly filling her pussy as my dick slid out of her ass.

We both banged away at Aysha, who was hopeless to stop the onslaught of hungry cock, suspended as she was in the air between us. Her legs bounced, her toes curled, and her fingernails dug into Tyler's shoulders. Her cute tits jiggled on her chest as we pistoned in and out of her nubile teenaged body. Her squeals and cries echoed off the walls of the living room, mixed with our grunts and the wet slapping of our thighs against her nether regions.

Sadira backed slowly away and sat on the couch again, her eyes fixed on us as she parted her legs and began rubbing her clit. Her other hand caressed her tits and tugged at her erect nipples as she watched Aysha get DP'd.

"Oh mummy! Both our boyfriends are fucking me so hard!" Aysha squealed.

A throaty moan was Sadira's only response as she dipped two fingers inside her wet pussy.

"That's right, maid, look at us use your whore of a daughter like a cute little fuck toy. You're getting off watching us pound her senseless, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes, sir! I love watching you fuck my daughter's tight holes," she replied, biting her lower lip as she drove her fingers in and out of her sloppy cunt.

At this point, Aysha's head began to loll back onto my shoulder and her mouth gaped in a long, high moan. I knew her body well enough to understand what was coming. Her asshole tightened on my thrusting member, and I heard Tyler grunt as he fondled her bouncing tits.

"Oh shit... her pussy's squeezing my cock so hard," he said.

"Are you going to cum for us, baby? Are you going to cum for your mummy?" I hoarsely whispered in her ear.

She was not even able to respond with words, only crying out as her eyes began to roll back and her legs flexed. Suddenly, she put her hands on Tyler's chest and pushed him back forcefully, her pussy squeezing his dick from her warm folds. He stumbled back, slightly stunned, as Aysha threw one arm around my neck to hold herself up. This was the moment.

I quickly turned her body to face the couch, where her mother, the maid's costume still on and gathered around her waist, was feeling up her own tits and vigorously finger fucking her pussy. Neither woman was able to avoid what happened next.

I drove my cock balls-deep into Aysha's asshole as her body tensed, her anus clenching me powerfully. She screamed as her pussy began to spray a fan-shaped vertical squirt of cum directly at her helpless slut mother. Sadi gasped and blinked her eyes rapidly as her daughter's cum rained down on her face and tits, but didn't stop masturbating.

Her screams soon joined her daughter's as Aysha squirted again, almost strangling me with her arm, her body twisting and writhing atop my long, thick cock. Sadi tipped her head back as her own orgasm overcame her, her mouth open, catching warm streams of Aysha's pussy juice as it squirted over her face, and dripped down her chin onto her tits. The maid's costume got a soaking too, as Aysha squirted again, her anus clenching and unclenching. Her body shuddered and shook against me.

Soon, she began to relax, trying to catch her breath, panting and whimpering as I felt her juices drip down my balls and thighs. Sadi was covered in pussy cum, and it glistened beautifully off her round tits and cheeks as her tongue darted out, licking the fluid from her lips.

"Oh my god... oh my god..." panted Aysha as I slowly put her down on the couch next to her mother.

My cock slipped from her asshole, which was now gaped from my anal assault. She looked up at me gratefully, then over at her mother, who was rubbing the pussy juice over her tits. Aysha crawled up behind her mother and knelt, her head resting on her mother's maid's hat, her hands sliding down over Sadi's shiny breasts.

"Wow... you're all wet, maid," she said, and giggled.

"Yes miss. Sir made you squirt all over me," Sadi replied, looking down at her drenched chest as Aysha's hands roamed over her firm, round tits.

"And we're not quite finished, maid. You still have two men's balls to drain," I added, Tyler and I stepping up to the couch, our throbbing cocks in our hands.

Sadira leaned back against Aysha and spread her legs wide, reaching down to open her pussy lips with her fingers.

"Please give it to me, sir. I want you to spray your maid with every drop of jism you have. Please make your maid be your dirty cum slut!" she begged, grinning mischievously as she licked her lips and toyed with her clit.

"Good girl," I murmured as Tyler and I began to rapidly stroke our aching cocks.

Aysha rested her chin atop her mother's head and smiled as she cupped her mother's ample tits, holding them up for us so we could lace them with our spunk. It was Tyler who popped first.

"Aaaagh... open your mouth Mrs. Kashani. I want you to taste my cum!" he groaned, thrusting his hips out.

His cock erupted and spewed several short bursts of semen across Sadira's face and tongue. At the same moment, my column swelled in my fist and I ejected a long, thick, milky rope high into the air. It splashed down on Aysha's face first, laying a sticky stripe from her hairline, extending all the way down to her mother's chin.

"Oooouuu!" Aysha squealed at the unexpected facial, then giggled and licked at the vibrating strand between her lips.

I pumped my next few loads across Sadira's face, coating her forehead, nose, cheeks, lips, and chin in my voluminous wad. Tyler pointed his cock lower, ejaculating on Sadi's tits. I followed suit, laying ropes of jism across her mounds and over her daughter's fingers, then spurting onto her stomach. Finally, Tyler and I emptied the remainder of our cum directly onto Sadi's cunt, which she obligingly held open for us. Her labia were soon coated with sperm, and it dripped down over her used asshole and onto the couch.

I sighed as I observed the fabulous mess the three of us had made on our faithful servant. She wiped cum from her eyes so that she could observe the gooey display herself, laughing as she traced patterns over her stomach with her fingertips. She slid three fingers into her pussy, the cum spilling out around them as she licked jizz from her lips and swallowed it eagerly. I reached to my phone again, snapping several pictures of the sticky mother and daughter for posterity.

"Thank you sir! Thank you Tyler! Thank you for cumming all over my body," Sadi moaned as she began to spread our seed over her stomach.

Aysha looked down and began scooping spunk from Sadi's tits, then feeding it to her, Sadi sucking our salty spunk from her daughter's fingers. Aysha also took the opportunity to eat our cum as well, both women watching us as they cleaned the mess and smacked their lips.

Tyler and I watched contentedly, our hands on our hips, our cocks gradually softening. Tyler suddenly looked about him, as if just now realising where he was.

"Shit... what time is it?" he asked.

"Twenty past nine. Why?" I said.

"I was supposed to pick Craig up to go to see that band tonight. Fuck... I gotta run," he said, wandering around to look for his clothes.

"Your shirt's in the wash, remember, Tyler?" Sadira said.

"Don't worry, I've got a couple of your tees in my room, babe," said Aysha, hopping off the couch and taking Tyler's hand, leading him upstairs.

"Well, sir, did I do a good job as your maid tonight?" asked Sadi, rubbing the cum over her lips with her fingers.

"You did a stellar job. I couldn't have asked for a more obedient slut," I replied in praise.

She smiled and stood, walking a little gingerly toward me and holding my hand.

"Let's go get this dirty maid cleaned up, hmmm?" she whispered to me as she pulled me to her bedroom's ensuite.

I helped her wash the cum from her skin, soaping her up and running my hands over every inch of her body as she softly moaned and let the warm water cascade over her. She turned me around and did the same for me, scrubbing my back with she sponge, then pushing her firm tits against me from behind, holding me against her as her hands explored my chest and abs.

She eventually made her way down to my cock, and tenderly stroked it as I felt the blood beginning to rush back into it. I closed my eyes and hummed my approval as she caressed my balls and swirled her palm around my dick head.

"Mrs. Kashani... you can't get enough, can you?" I said, my eyes still closed as I felt her tits slip against my back.

"No, dear. I've been waiting for this cock for too long to let it go to waste. I want you to fuck me all night, sweetheart," she murmured lustily.

Suddenly I felt a soft warmth envelop my cock head, and a firm suction pull on it. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Aysha, naked, squatting at my feet, the tip of my dick being caressed by her soft, smirking lips.

"I decided to let Tyler go to the show without me," she said, teasing my frenulum with the tip of her tongue. "My mum's not the only one that wants your cock in her every hole," she added, winking.

Sadira and I shared a laugh as Aysha began bobbing her head on my cock, looking up at me with desire in her pretty, dark eyes, her mother rubbing her tits on my back and caressing my balls. It was going to be a long night indeed.

Not that I was complaining.