Empty Nest Pt. 02

Story Info
Jason tries to move on although not in a healthy way.
6.2k words
4.36
50k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I left my house, I drove straight to the apartment that my secretary, Sally, had arranged. Over the past few years, every time my company developed an apartment complex, I began including four to five furnished apartments in each development to rent as short-term executive apartments. Our area has a lot of foreign companies and many of them have managers from their home office come to town for several months at a time. These units have been very popular with these companies and normally rent for about four times the normal lease rate of the other units in the complex. Who would have ever thought at the time that I would end up living in one of these units?

I opened the door and dropped my bags in the entryway before collapsing into one of the chairs in the living area, suddenly feeling really exhausted. Just then, my phone buzzed. "Who the fuck keeps calling?" I pulled the phone out of my pocket and saw twelve missed calls; eight from Annie, two from my daughter Savannah, and one each from my sons. "What part of DON'T CALL ME does this bitch not understand?" I quickly deleted all of Annie's calls before hitting the button to call my daughter back.

"Daddy, are you okay?" she answered.

"Baby, I'm fine, what's going on?" I replied.

"Well, Mom called about an hour ago looking for you. She sounded really upset and when I asked her what was wrong, she said you guys had some kind of fight and that you stormed out of the house and won't answer her calls. She said that she's tried to call you but that you won't answer your phone. That doesn't sound like you, so I got scared that something might have happened to you," Savannah said.

Well that didn't take long. That's probably why the boys are calling as well I thought. "Savannah, I can assure you that nothing has happened to me. What your mother failed to tell you was that we were fighting because she decided that I wasn't good enough for her so she found herself another man and started sneaking him into the house at lunch to have sex with him. So, it wasn't exactly a fight. It was more like I'm divorcing her and I never want to see her again! Now, she thinks that she can explain it all away if I'll just listen to her, but it'll be a cold day in Hell before I listen to any more of her lies!"

I suddenly realized that I was yelling at my daughter, so I paused to catch my breath. It was then that I heard her crying on the other end. "Well I obviously didn't handle that very well did I?" I told myself.

I was able to get my emotions in check and go on to explain everything to Savannah. I made sure to let her know that I didn't want this to come between her and her mother. This was between Annie and me, I wanted her to understand that this didn't affect her relationship with either of us.

After I hung up with Savannah, I called Mark and Jeff and let each of them know what was going on as well. Unfortunately for Annie, they both inherited my temper and they were both really pissed at their mother when we hung up. They'll eventually make peace with her, but she will get a lot of rage from them before everything settles down.

The next few weeks passed by fairly quietly. I buried myself in my work and the gym and tried to stay too busy to think about the shitstorm my life had become. My only social contacts outside of work were my kids and Cathy Mason. I talked to the kids several times each week. The boys kept the conversations to school and sports. Savannah would catch me up on what was happening with her, but she would also try to bring up Annie who according to my daughter was not doing well at all.

Cathy Mason and I met for lunch every Monday. It was probably not the best move, given our circumstances, but we both needed someone to talk to and no one else really understood what we were going through. I was moving full speed ahead to divorce Annie, but Cathy was having some second thoughts. It was different for her. She still had children at home and a divorce would be much messier for her and Sam. She would often use me for a sounding board about the decisions she was facing.

On the last day before her deadline, Roger informed me that Annie had finally signed the papers and returned them to his office. Now it was just a matter of waiting the three months for a court date to finalize the agreement. The only request Annie had made was that I let her talk to me before we go to court. Despite my objections, Roger made it clear that things would go much smoother in court if I met with her. He said that most judges would not look favorably on a spouse who was ending a twenty-five-year marriage without any kind of counseling or at least some honest discussions between the two parties. I finally agreed to meet with her, but it would be when I was ready.

Over the next month, I reverted back to the way I was before I met Annie. I worked hard. I worked out like a mad man. And, I played hard. My business required me to be out of town for a couple of nights each week and most of those nights included dinner and drinks, usually at a bar, after work.

I am a creature of habit, so this was a pattern that I had followed for years. But normally I would eat, have a couple of drinks, have some conversations with whomever was sitting near me at the bar, and then head to my room to call Annie and the kids. There would sometimes be some harmless flirting with some of the women patrons, but it never went beyond that.

I'm not proud to admit it, but since Annie blew up our marriage by cheating on me, I was drinking more than I should when I was on the road. The harmless flirting got out of hand and wasn't so harmless anymore. I ended up hooking up with a few of the women I met while traveling. Some were single and some were married but I didn't really care. Their marriages were not my problem. I was furious with Annie for what she did and I hated Sam for involving himself in my marriage. But now, I had allowed myself to do the same thing to other men's marriages. I was searching for anything to make the hurting go away, but nothing seemed to work.

During this time Cathy Mason and I continued to meet for lunch each week, we had even gone out on a few dates in the evenings. We didn't call them dates, but we were both lonely and sometimes you just need to spend time with a friendly face. It was certainly more satisfying to me than the one-night stands. There was no sexual relationship, but I had kissed her goodnight a few times, lingering a little longer than I probably should have on more than one occasion.

Cathy and I were out for dinner one Monday night and I noticed that she was quieter than usual and that she was just playing with her food. There was obviously something on her mind. She finally stopped and looked me in the eye. "Jason, as you know, we've been out a few times lately and whether we call it what it is or not, they have basically been dates. And, I know it's been a little awkward the last few times when we said goodbye. It was like we both wanted more than just a kiss, but we were afraid to let things go any farther. So, I wanted you to know that I think I really need for things to, ah how do I put this, move a little farther along, at least physically. So, I'm just going to come out and ask you something. I'll understand if you say no, but if I don't ask you now, I'll lose my nerve."

The way she was acting had me more than I little nervous, but finally I just said, "go ahead. You know you can ask me anything."

"Okay, here goes. As you know, Sam and I were high school sweethearts and before all of this, we had only been with each other when it came to sex." At that point, she paused to collect her thoughts. "I'm not really sure whether I can give him a second chance or not. Some days I want to try and some days I just want a fresh start on my own. But, I'm still a woman and I still have certain needs if you know what I mean and I think you probably have some of those same needs."

I just nodded to let her know that I understood as she paused to collect her thoughts. "So, what I wanted to ask you was if you would be willing to help me take care of those needs? I know that sounds crazy, but there's no way I could ever just pick up a stranger and go to bed with him. But you're my friend and I trust you. Don't worry about hurting my feelings. If you say no, I will understand. But I really think this is something that I need and maybe it would be good for you too."

For once in my life, I was speechless. That was the last question that I ever expected to be asked. I carefully thought about how to respond before speaking. "Cathy, wow, uh, I'm certainly flattered that you would feel comfortable enough to ask me to help you with this. Please don't take my hesitation to mean that I'm not interested. I think you are absolutely beautiful and I've been attracted to you since you first walked into my office. My first instinct is to scream YES at the top of my lungs, but I really just need some time to think through all of the ramifications before I give you a final answer. How about if I call you in the morning with my answer?

"Sure, I understand. I know this is a huge favor I'm asking and I can certainly understand if you decide not to do it. I just didn't know who else I could come to." After that, we finished eating and talked a little more before it was time to go. I promised to call her first thing in the morning with my answer.

At some level of my soul, I knew I was going to do it as soon as she asked. Hell, I had been imagining what it would be like to be with her for weeks now. I just needed to convince myself that I could do this and then walk away from her. I knew that if, after this, she decided to commit to her marriage that I couldn't see her any more, not even for lunch. It came to me on my way home that evening that just maybe this could help us both move on. So, I called her.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hey Cathy, this is Jason. I've thought about what you asked and my answer is yes on one condition."

There was silence for a second on the other end before she tentatively asked, "so what is this condition?"

"Well, if we just met at my apartment or at your house and had sex, it would just feel like a one-night stand. I need something more from you to feel comfortable doing this. So, the condition is this. I think a change of scenery would do us both some good. If you will agree to go away with me this weekend, I will agree to have sex with you at some point over that time. We could leave on Friday and come back late Monday."

"Wow! Count me in," she replied. "I was so sure you were going to say no. I'll just tell Sam that I need to get away to clear my head and that he needs to watch the boys for a few days. What time do you want to leave?"

"I'll text you with the plans tomorrow. And Cathy, I'm really looking forward to this. Bye."

As soon as Sally got in to work the next day, I had her make all the reservations for the weekend and then I texted Cathy and told her to meet me at the airport at noon on Friday. In spite of all of her questions, I insisted that everything was a surprise and she would just have to wait until Friday to find out the details.

So, after an agonizingly slow week, here I was standing in front of the terminal when I saw her walking towards me wearing a pair of tight, faded jeans, boots, and a form fitting sweater that accentuated her full breasts. "You look amazing. By the time we board our flight, I'll be the envy of every man in this airport," I said.

She leaned in to give me a hug and whispered in my ear, "If you keep talking like that, you won't make it to that plane mister. So, what's the big surprise? Where exactly are you taking me Mr. Winters?"

I just smiled as I handed her the ticket. "New York! You've got to be kidding me. I've always wanted to go there."

"Well, Mrs. Mason, you'll be pleased to know that we have reservations at some very fine restaurants for the next three nights and tickets to see "Hamilton" on Broadway tomorrow night."

I grabbed her bag and headed to check in with a very happy lady at my side. After a smooth flight, we landed at LaGuardia and took a cab to our hotel. It was one of my favorites. It was located across from Central Park and our room looked out over the park.

It was just after 5:00PM when we checked into the hotel. We quickly unpacked and put away our bags before freshening up for dinner. Our reservations were for 7:00PM and the restaurant was only a ten-minute walk from the hotel so we had plenty of time.

Cathy was standing by the window, staring out at the city while I tied my tie. When I walked up beside her, she turned and wrapped her arms around me. "Well, Mr. Winters, I asked for one small favor and you take it to a completely different level than anything I could ever imagine. This is absolutely amazing. I could be mistaken, but I'm thinking that all of this may have just entitled you to the "girlfriend experience" this weekend."

"That's what I was hoping for Mrs. Mason," I replied as I pulled her closer and gently kissed her. After a few seconds I pulled away "We'd better stop this now and head to dinner or we're never going to make it because I am getting really close to just throwing you on that bed and having you for dinner!"

We made the ten-minute walk to the restaurant hand in hand while taking in the sights and sounds of the city. The dinner was amazing just like I remembered it from the last time I was here and after desert and way too much wine, we headed back to the hotel.

When we got back to the room, I could tell that she was getting nervous so I took both of her hands in mine and looked directly into her eyes, "I want you to know that we won't do anything that you are not comfortable with. If all you want to do is act like tourists and enjoy the city, that's fine with me. If you want to go through with your original request, that's fine too. I just want you to relax and enjoy the weekend. No pressure, okay?"

"I led her over to the window, moving behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist "I want you to look out at this beautiful city. This weekend is all about you. I want you to experience things you never have before. Just try to relax and let me take care of everything. I want you to experience the food, the sights, the attractions, and the arts. Let's just enjoy the city and if you want to explore some casual sex between friends, I will be more than happy to make that happen"

I could see the tears forming in the corner of her eyes. "No Jason. I really want to go through with this and I need it more than you will ever know. I'm just really nervous. I've only been with one man and after all that's happened, I just feel so inadequate because I obviously wasn't able to keep him satisfied."

"Listen Cathy, I think we are both in the same place. We both feel inadequate in a number of ways. But what they did is not about us. No matter what was lacking in our marriages, they didn't have the right to go outside of the marriages looking for answers. They should have addressed those with us. If anyone is inadequate it's the two of them."

"Now enough about them, let's just enjoy being here and being with each other for the next few days." With that, I gently kissed the back of her neck, just behind her right ear. Cathy closed her eyes and leaned back into me, tilting her head, inviting me to continue.

CATHY

"Mmmm yes. That feels sooo good." I closed my eyes and leaned into his body. With his left hand, he pulled my hair to the side of my neck and continued planting gentle kisses just above the top of my dress. I could feel his hands moving down my sides, brushing against the sides of my breasts before finally coming to rest on my hips. His lips continuing to brush against my skin and then he took my earlobe into his mouth and gently sucked while pulling my hips firmly into him. For the first time, I could feel the outline of his hard cock pressing into my lower back.

I spun around to face him and brushed my hand over his cheek. Then looking him in the eyes, I pulled his head closer and pressed my lips against his, tentatively pressing my tongue between his lips to explore his mouth. My other hand rested on the small of his back pulling him against me as hard as I could. Finally, I pulled free telling him, "Why don't you get rid of these pesky clothes while I go to the bathroom."

I closed the door and looked at myself in the mirror. "Am I really going to go through with this?" I closed my eyes for a second and took another look and made up my mind "Hell yes!"

In no way was I prepared for what I found when I came out of the bathroom. Jason was hanging his clothes in the closet when I opened the door but at the sound of the door, he turned to face me. "Holy shit!" I thought. Standing before me was a truly fine specimen of a man. I knew he was a big man, but WOW! He was 6'5" and I could tell he was solid from when I hugged him. But standing before me was this gorgeous, muscled body with wide shoulders, narrow hips, and thick powerful thighs. Not only that, but his cock was much bigger than Sam's and he wasn't fully hard yet. He wasn't freakishly big like some porn star, but he was easily two to three inches longer than Sam and at least twice as thick. I knew he had played football in college, but damn if he didn't look like he could still play now.

Obviously, not shy at all, he walked towards me, pulled me to him and kissed me hard. When he broke the kiss, he held my shoulders and looked into my eyes, "I think someone is overdressed. Why don't we get you out of these?" I turned my back to him and he didn't hesitate to unzip my dress and let it fall to the floor.

Jason stepped back and sat on the bed, staring at me standing in front of him in just my bra and panties. I was a little self-conscious about the extra pounds I carried, but Jason never seemed to notice. "Damn Cathy! You are so beautiful. Bring that sexy body over here!"

When I got close to the bed, Jason pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me, I felt his fingers unhook my bra and pull it from my shoulders allowing my ample breasts to hang in front of his face. He wasted no time, taking both breasts in his hands, pushing them together and up so that my nipples were even with his mouth. Suddenly taking my left nipple into his mouth, He firmly sucked and licked until I pulled his head into my chest and moaned. Jason expertly sucked, licked, and bit at my nipples until I could take it no more. I pushed back from him and removed my panties before pushing him back onto the bed and falling beside him.

I rolled into him and buried my face in his neck, hold his head steady while kissing his neck and shoulders. I then crawled onto my knees and worked my way down his chest, planting gently kisses along the way. I paused for a moment on my way down his body to tease his nipples with gentle licks and bites before continuing to kiss down his washboard abs until I could feel his hard cock rubbing my cheek.

I teased him by licking around the base of his cock without ever touching it with my lips. I could feel it twitch occasionally as it rubbed my cheek. I was kneeling with my ass near his head as I moved down further, kissing his inner thighs when I felt his hands grab my hips and lift me on top of him, burying his face in my wet pussy. "What the fuck do you think... Oh GOD YES! That feels soooo good!

Without any more teasing, I grabbed his cock in one hand and pulled the head into my mouth. I rolled my tongue over the thick, bulbous head before taking it in my mouth again. I could only get a few inches in my mouth because it was so thick, but I wrapped my hand around the base so that I could stroke and twist it while I sucked on the head. I could already tell that I wasn't going to last long. I had never had my pussy licked while I had a cock in my mouth and it was almost too much for my brain to process.

12