Empty Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm, I moaned," pulling my mouth off of his cock for a moment. "Damn you're good at that." Jason's tongue continued to lick and suck at my pussy lips, occasionally working his tongue inside of me before sucking my clit into his mouth. I could feel his fingers rubbing my outer lips while occasionally pulling me open to allow his tongue to plunge inside. I was so lost in pleasure that I didn't notice that his fingers had moved down to tease my tight little asshole.

I kept my lips wrapped around his cock and continued to suck as best I could while Jason licked me to my first orgasm."Mmmmm uggggh," I moaned around his cock. As my orgasm subsided, Jason never slowed down. He just kept licking and sucking on my pussy like he couldn't get enough. I was getting close to cumming again when He moaned "oh yeah baby I'm about to cum!"

At that point, I was so focused on sucking him to an orgasm that I didn't notice that his finger was gradually putting more pressure on my asshole. Finally, I felt his cock twitch in my mouth and as the first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat, I felt his finger push into my ass setting me off on the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I lost all awareness of his cock, screaming at the top of my lungs, "oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" While I was screaming, his cum was spraying all over my face. Finally, my whole body just went limp as I rolled off of Jason onto my back.

Jason rolled up onto his knees and turned himself so that his face was near mine. "It looks like you've made quiet the mess, young lady." I must have been a sight to see with my face covered in sweat and cum and my makeup smeared all over my face. I was still trying to catch my breath when Jason leaned in and kissed me firmly, never hesitating to kiss my cum covered lips.

He climbed off the bed and grabbed me a towel from the bathroom to wipe my face. While I was wiping my face I felt him crawl between my legs and start sucking my nipples again. "Don't tell me you're ready to go again already." He never responded, he just pushed my legs back and started rubbing the head of his cock against my wet lips. He didn't push into me. Instead, he rubbed his shaft between my swollen and wet pussy lips with the tip of his cock tweaking my clit with every stroke.

Finally, I couldn't take the teasing any longer. He had my ankles in his hands with my feet pressed back towards my shoulders. When I looked up at him, he was smiling down at me, totally aware of the torture he was putting me through. "You are such an ass. It's time for you to quit teasing me and fuck me with that big cock of yours." His gaze never left my eyes as he slightly changed the angle of his stroke, allowing the tip of his cock to press just inside of me. He then started fucking me slowly with just the first couple of inches of his cock.

Thank God he was being gentle. I had never had anything that thick inside me before and I could feel my pussy being stretched further with every stroke. Slowly, inch by inch he pushed deeper into me. I could feel another orgasm building and he wasn't fully inside me yet. Gradually, he was fucking me deeper and faster expertly building my pleasure until I was about to explode. Just when I couldn't take it any more, he made one last stroke, plunging the last couple of inches into me driving me over the edge to yet another orgasm. "Oh, Fuck yes! Oh God yes Baby! Please don't stop" I screamed.

He just held his cock inside me until my orgasm began to subside before he slowly continued fucking me. He fucked me for what seemed like hours, constantly varying his speed and depth. At one point, he just held himself inside me and rotated his hips allowing his cock to stimulate my pussy in a way that I had never felt before. I came two more times before he finally picked up his pace and I could tell he was getting close. "Oh shit, I'm about to cum. Where do you want it?" he asked.

"Don't you dare stop. I want you to ram that big cock into me and cum deep inside my pussy." That was it. He plunged into me one last time and held himself there as I felt the first blast of his warm cum flooding my pussy. I pulled him close to me and used my pussy to squeeze and milk every drop of his cum out. When he finished, he rolled to my side and we just laid there on our backs trying to catch our breath. Exhausted, I rolled to my side and the last thing I remember before going to sleep was the feeling of Jason's arm draped over me as he spooned me.

Apparently, I must have slept very soundly, because when I woke in the morning, I was in that same position with Jason kissing my neck. I could feel his hand caressing my leg and his cock growing hard and pressing into my ass. My pussy was already wet by the time his fingers reached my lips. He gently rubbed the outer lips to make sure that I was wet enough to accommodate his fingers before working first one and then two fingers inside of me.

"Mmmmm, I could wake up like this every day," I moaned. Jason never spoke, he just rolled over and straddling by bottom leg, pushed my top leg forward and pushed his hard cock into me. I had never been fucked on my side, but he fucked me deep and slow touching places inside me at angles I had never felt before. He fucked me through another orgasm and just kept going. After a while, he rolled me onto my knees with my head buried in my pillow and fucked me hard and deep from behind until we both came again and collapsed in exhaustion again.

Eventually, I got up to take a shower, leaving him in the bed. I had almost finished, when the shower door opened and Jason stepped into shower with me. I could tell by the smile on his face and the hard cock in his hand that he was not here to get clean. "Damn, don't you ever get enough?" I asked.

"Not when I'm with someone as beautiful as you," he replied. In no time, he had me bent over the bench in the shower, fucking me from behind again. This time it didn't take long for both of us to cum and after we finished we washed each other really good and got dressed for breakfast. We had an absolutely wonderful day touring the city before going to another fabulous dinner and then to the theatre to watch "Hamilton" which was wonderful.

By the time we returned to the room, it was after midnight, but we were both still hyped from the show. We undressed each other and fell into bed where we fucked each other three more times before we fell asleep, satisfied and exhausted.

Jason woke me up again the next morning the same way as the day before, with a hard cock ready to fuck, so we pleasured each other orally until we had both climaxed before fucking for one last time before I got up to take a shower. "Listen buddy, my pussy needs a break, so no fucking in the shower today. Just let me take a nice hot shower and then I'll wake you when I get finished."

I had finished my shower and Jason had just gotten in when the room phone rang. "That's odd I thought, who would be calling us here?" I took a second trying to decide whether I should answer before I finally picked up the phone. "Hello."

"Uh Hello. I must have the wrong room. I was looking for Jason Winters?" the female voice on the line asked.

"No, hold on." This is Jason's room. He's in the shower now but I'll be glad to give him a message," Cathy answered.

"Well uh, could you just go get him? This is his daughter and there's a family emergency and I need to talk with him now. It's really important."

"Sure, let me go get him." I headed to the bathroom to get Jason thinking to myself, "shit, it looks like we're busted."

"Jason, your daughter's on the phone and said there's been some kind of family emergency. She needs to talk to you right now."

I noticed the wince on his face when he heard that his daughter had found us. I'm guessing that she had no idea that we were here together. "I'll be right there."

JASON

I wrapped a towel around my waist, suddenly feeling self-conscious about being naked in a hotel room with a woman other than Annie, walked out to the bed and sat on the edge. I picked up the phone, looked at Cathy and took a deep breath before answering, "Hello? Savannah?"

"Hello? Daddy?"

"Yes dear," I answered. "What's wrong?

Daddy, it's Mark. He was in a car accident!"

"Oh shit! How is he?" I asked.

"He's going to be fine, but he's in bad shape right now. He has a concussion and some broken ribs, but the biggest thing is he broke his leg and he's got to have surgery tomorrow."

"Listen baby, I'm going to work on getting a flight out of here today and I'll be there as soon as I can. Text me which hospital he's in and his room number and I'll let you know my flight details as soon as I know them."

"OK Daddy."

"Oh, and Savannah, how are the rest of you holding up?"

"We're hanging in there. We just really need you here."

"Well, I'm on my way."

"Please be careful and let me know as soon as you find out about flights. Oh, and Daddy, who was that woman that answered to phone?"

"Oh shit!" I thought. "Well, uh, that's a complicated story and probably best told in person. I'll fill you in when I see you. Bye."

I quickly explained everything to Cathy and told her I needed to find a flight and get home today. I tried to get her to stay and enjoy the city for another day since the room was already paid for, but she insisted on flying back with me. I was able to get two seats on a direct flighty that would get us home by 3:00PM, so we quickly finished getting dressed and packed and headed to the airport.

Once the plane had taken off, Cathy put her hand on my knee and laid her had on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry about Mark. I'm sure he's going to be okay."

"Yeah, he's a tough kid. Listen, I'm sorry about our weekend. I really had a great time. I just hope you got what you needed out of it."

"Don't you worry about me at all," Cathy said. "I simply asked you to scratch a little itch for me and I promise you it is well scratched!" she kidded. I probably should have warned Cathy that my doctor friend gave me a Cialis sample before we left on Friday. I don't need Cialis to perform, but I really wanted to make a good impression. It definitely did its' job. The only problem was on Friday night, when my erection wouldn't go away and all I could think of were those commercials where they tell you "for an erection lasting longer than four hours, seek immediate medical attention." I was getting worried for a while.

We then settled in for the ninety-minute flight home. We both slept almost the entire time. Apparently, I'm not quiet the man I used to be, because I was exhausted. I didn't wake up till I felt the wheels hit the ground.

Cathy and I quickly gathered our bags and said our goodbyes. I promised to keep her posted on Mark and we agreed to talk later in the week. We both needed a little time to process everything that happened in New York and where we go from here.

I found my car and headed to the hospital to check on Mark. This was going to be really hard. I was about to see Annie for the first time in two months and I really didn't know what to say or how to act. I was also going to have to face Savannah and explain why her father was in New York, in a hotel room, and with a woman she didn't know about.

Then suddenly, in a moment of clarity, it came to me what I needed to do. I needed to put all of the shit behind me for the moment and focus my attention on my son who needed my immediate attention. Then, I needed to deal with Annie and all of the unresolved issues and feelings. When I caught her with Sam, I vented my anger by yelling and cutting off all contact with her. Then, I tried to boost my self-esteem by having one-night stands while I was traveling. Now, I had tried to move on and start a relationship with Cathy. But, I had yet to find any peace. Finally, it was clear that until a worked through all the shit with Annie and brought closure to our relationship that I could never move on.

12