Enforcing The Pre-Nup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,995 Followers

He shuffled over and sat. I saw the mark on his cheek and knew what it meant. Seems he and a lifer had developed a relationship. Three years and they were still a couple.

"Come to gloat, finally" he sneered, but it had no real anger in it.

"No. If I never see you again it will be too soon. You're the lowest of the low in my opinion. I used to wish you'd die, but after I thought about it I'm glad you'll be here the rest of your life. I hope you have a lot of years left."

I sighed.

"Your wife and daughter sent me. They wanted me to show you something."

I pulled out a photo of Greta and Jerry, taken on the beach during their second anniversary cruise. Even at her age, she looked damn fine in a bikini.

"This could have been you, asshole, if you had shown her the least amount of love."

He didn't even flinch, but his eyes tightened.

"This" I held up a five by seven, "is your first granddaughter, Vivian."

It was a picture of her third birthday. She was on Eve's lap, trying to smear birthday cake on her mothers' face. They were both laughing. She was over four now.

I held up another, of a small boy, just before he turned two, sleeping in my lap.

This is your grandson Thomas Yount 2. We call him Deuce."

I held up another a formal picture of Eve with the kids, her seven month bulge showing. I handed him a sonogram.

"And this is your second granddaughter, Amy Celeste. Eve wanted you to see these, to know that despite what you did to her and her Mom that they ended up happy, normal, supported and cherished by good men. She wanted you to know what you could have had, had you been a decent human being."

I got up to leave. I had honored her request, and I wasn't staying a minute longer. I was walking away when I heard something. I looked around. He was still sitting at the table crying. He looked up and in a broken voice begged me to leave the photos and the sonogram of the kids.

I started to refuse, but decided it would cause him even more pain, reminding him of what could have been.

When he died seven years later, his cell wall was covered with every photo I sent him.

Eve was informed of his death and refused to claim the body or go to his cremation. I have no idea what they did with the ashes.

................................................

I don't know what to tell you about this one, I have no idea where it came from, although I did reread the Lazy Lemon Sun series right before I started. I bow to that fine writer and his influence.

As always, thanks for reading. Comment if you want, vote if you think it was worth it.

Q

qhml1
qhml1
8,995 Followers
1...345678