All Comments on 'Enough Is Enough'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the story was good writing,but the plot sucked

the concept sucked.ego and trying to be macho just didn't tell for me.she fuck the company bosses and the company would be paying up the asshole.to much thinking and no common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fair, to many loopholes

The wife who didnt love her husband and actually hated him gave in to easy. Simple get fucked in the desert, get out then leave him or have one of her lovers get rid of him for her. Nope just stupid fantasy of a man with no balls trying to be a man way to late and a woman who never had any morals or ethics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Huh?

I kept waiting for something worth reading but it never appeared. The story had the potential for an interesting plot but so many holes and very weak writing that it never appeared.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Some parts interesting

but overall not very likeable. Certainly these people woul be difficult to identify with and nothing about their acts is attractive

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
reader

sounds like a lot of the comments have struck a nerve from the writer , lol chuck up one for the cockold hubby , great story an a dam good ending .

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
HAHAHAHAHA

HEHHEHHEHHEH

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked most of the story

there were some parts that didn't seem quite right, like the blackmail thing...but going from cuckold to pimp?!? Love it. She gets cock, he gets paid...who wouldn't love that. I think this story could have gone a different path and I would haveenjoyed that one too. After their child's death, they obviously drifteda part and it would have been a great story to see them re-kindle their passion for one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
different

I would have liked to see a different ending. He should find out about her previous lovers and the fact that she was pregnant with another man's baby. Although something similar has been published here before, I think I would have wanted to see where the husband, after letting her think she has the best of 2 worlds, just takes whatever he can and starts all over again with someone who really loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't

Fall in love with sluts and she is a slut. At some point they go their seperate ways, when he has enough. She will lose hers but at least he tried. Hope he can find someone to love.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
This was not one of your best

Far from it. Normally, your stories are great. The characters in this one were not believable and not likeable in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
chapter 2 please

i like to know what happen to the the people who got the dvd.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Now that is payback

Might as well make full use of the whore you are married to while you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
All the negative....

....comments are fucking ludicrous.There are so many bad stories on this site even if this were a contender quantifying them is impossible.But despite the bad feeling one might experience from reading this offering it is an interesting read.Typically the more idiotic comments come from readers who want to pretend they live in the USA, but write as if they grew up in a dog pound.Try doing what Scorpio does,be one of the more eclectic writers on this or any other site.Keep em' coming -you have the ability to write the best overall story on this site-maybe?-pistolpackinpete

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 14 years agoAuthor
Deleted comments

Many comments were deleted from this listing as they were personal attacks, simply said they didn't like the story, or were disjointed rambles in poor (or non-existant) grammar. Most of those were from Annon. I do read all the comments on my stories and I pay attention to the ones that seem to be aimed at assisting me in being a better writer.

Telling me I'm bi, a faggot, or a wimp doesn't help. The label(s) that are accurate, I already knew about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I couldn't buy it, sorry

First, you are a good writer. I normally enjoy your stories but not this one. I felt that it was too contrived and a little ludicrous. It took a serious dive once Bob got to Vegas and tanked completely shortly thereafter. Pimping your wife and blackmailing her johns just does not fit his prior persona. It just didn't work at all for me. Thanks anyway. Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Real Step Back Losing Respect & Credibility

This was nonsense gone beserk and unlike you - at least the way you were.<P>

This story insulted most of your followers - so it is understandable that they were upset.<P>

Kinda sad writer - you had some respect because you were credible - now you don't.<P>

You spent a lot of time on this so called story [ really just a sick stroke] and I wonder why?<P>

Whats next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Fantasy Is A Fantasy

Scorpio, I gave you a big fat 100 because , for me, your concise, straight forward writing style brought the truth of my comment title toward a sense of reality. In addition, intentional or not, you brought us a little lesson about the way Life does seem to work out, in that, there is eventually, for most of us, a payoff point when we break promises, covenants, committments in life, whether it is in marriage, business, or any other social interaction. Thanks for an interesting story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
even if one accepts the PREMISE

the story doesnt work. Sure the husband finds a way back to respectability... but the issue is WHY? Ok so he wants answers from his wife... Ergo the desert scene. HE does all the talking-- she says NOTHING. The husband finds out NOTHING about why she changed.

<br></br>

By the end of the story thee author still gives us no reason for the husband to STAY with the mentally ILL corrupt twisted wife.

DrallDrallover 14 years ago
A sequel!

We need a sequel-if not from you,another author. Thank you for this fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty Good but..........

Good story but clean up the inconsistency of his background. early you said he grew up in the quietest family in Chicago - later he was from the desert.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Disappointed!

I won't even try to guess your reasons for this disappointing story...

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 14 years ago
Sex and power; sex and money...

what else is new?

Men do it to women; women do it to men. It's one of the oldest stories in human history. We're animals after all. At least a significant part of our brains, our control apex, drives us. And, it drives us to act like animals--like cold, unfeeling reptiles. Except that we can think, connive, manipulate, and feel emotions. All that makes us a potent, potentially destructive, and too often a sad combination.

A modern--and in its details an original--story, well-done, updating an old story.

Gave it (only) a 75 because of the disappointing behavior of the characters, especially the wife initially behaving secretly behind her husband's back without attempting to work out her problem with his behavior. In the end, was he any different, or better? I didn't like the taste in my mouth afterwards; the reminder of how we humans can act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liked it. Enjoyable. A great ending to a terrible

Certainly not a normal cuckold story. It is a best case response to a cuckolding wife.

I love cuckold erotica and have seen the pain REAL cuckolding causes.

Who cares!!. I loved reading it and seeing it turn out.

Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry would have left her there.

She deserved what would have happened.

cornballcornballalmost 14 years ago
lol lol

well for me I like Bobs thinkin. she wanted to fuck around and he let her....kinda. lmao great story thanks for a great effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Erotica?

Some erotica isn't so erotic. If not it ought to be interesting. this isn't

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
leave her

He got himself positioned to get away from her, and to play with others. There is this option? Cheaper to lose her, having gotten wear out of her. I do like that the men, esp the 2, got targeted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nothing!!!!

Nothing of interest in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
tedious

boring and uninteresting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is it OVER yet?

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Weak

I like revenge stories as much as the next guy, but please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
revenge via internet

He should just post the videos one of these free download sites:

www.redtube.com

www.youporn.com

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Boringgggggg!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1* because it is contrary to human nature.

The only part of the story that was realistic was the desert part. Fearing for her life she would agreed to all that. However, as soon as she returned she would call the police, get a restraining order, and file for divorce. If he didn't go to prison, he would be lucky and he would have to return all the money to stay out of prison.

He would be fucked big time. The court would punish him for his actions on the desert and award 90% of the assests and big time alimony to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No hero

For me, the problems with this story are:

a) neither character is sympathetic, she from the get, he once he undergoes an unbelievable transformation with no credible transition.

b) while I enjoy a good revenge fantasy, I count on you to create scenarios in which the 'hero' - and there needs to be one - sets himself up for a better life. A life of extortion or blackmail doesn't strike me as 'better.' Neither life with a women as deeply damaged as his wife. If he was sympathetic, I would want the sense that 10 years from now, he'll still be better off.

-Rusalka

DWHenryDWHenryover 12 years ago
good

I liked the plot

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHOSE DECESCION COUNTS

the controlee or the controler. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a

piece of crap.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Lol...Capitalism, yum!

I just love this story. It makes the capitalist in me think, "wow...if she wants to whore herself out, he might as well make some profit from it." Nice.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
Pimpin' and Extortion!

Awesome combination! A very creative way to get back at a cheating slut and make some cash at the same time! LOL

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
Scorpio44a’s challenge to do the next chapter of his story “Enough is Enough”

My response to Scorpio44a’s challenge to do the next chapter of his story “Enough is Enough”

Originally posted on Literotica 08-09-09

"Our plane leaves in three hours. The house will be sold and the money goes to a different account in the Caymans. Our bank accounts have already been transferred and I have a few thousand in traveler's checks.............

..............They will get deposit slips in the mail four times a year. We can get jobs in another city, another country, and because you are a great fuck... we can do it all again!"

[This story is fiction. Do not try this at home. IF there were a second chapter it would deal with what happened after the DVD's were delivered. It might not be pleasant, so I won't write it. You can write it, think about it and you can even write me about what you think would, could or should happen.]

Enough is Never Enough by - fanfare -

Wife and husband have second honeymoon in the Caymans. While money rolling into off-shore bank account from blackmail scheme.

Bob is considering a new scheme of how to whore out Brandy to some rich suckers he can then blackmail. She is thinking furiously about the dangers of trying this con again, among foreigners who will not necessarily react the way her husband expects.

Also she had read a local newspaper article about the new pressures the US government was putting on secret banking transactions, the Cayman government and electronic money transfers.

As much fun as it might be for her to remain a whore to her husbands pimping, Brandy realized that she had a very limited shelf-life among all the gorgeous native girls and women tourists. No matter how scrumptiously satisfying Brandy found the big black cocks of the Carib beach boys. Bob’s threats to murder her had revived within her a healthy desire to survive and prosper without the little wimp.

Making contacts, she removes most of their funds from the bank and pays a small plane to fly her to a discrete location in Central America. A bribe to a US Consulate officer got her a new ID and American passport. Then, as Madeira Marksworth, she flew down to Santiago, Chile and from there to Wellington, New Zealand.

After bribing for a NZ emigrant residency permit, she had four hundred thousand dollars left, she claimed was an NDA insurance settlement. With that she invested into a small apartment complex. The rentals were located near the University and would provide her a steady source of young cock for many happy years to come.

Meanwhile her husband got himself trapped during a major sweep by Homeland Security that is monitoring offshore transactions. Trying to placate the US, the Cayman government arrested tax abusers listed as wanted by the American Justice Department. Bob was returned to the US for trial, resulting in a twelve years prison sentence. Of which he would serve six. He would leave prison a broken man and would be dead in a few months of AIDS.

Scorpio, I just thought you may get some enjoyment out of my version. I relish the screaming tantrums from the BTB infantiles when they read this.

- fanfare -

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I hate myself

for loving this story.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Was Chicago built on a desert?????

I enjoyed this silly story, but it is in need of some serious editing. Examples: In one place, he was raised in Chicago. In another, he was raised in the desert. Bob drove home and then drove home. Many more smaller issues. Can all of her lovers afford blackmail of $40,000/year?

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 WHERE IS ALL THE ENJOYMENT

when all the turmoil is present, TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

if your wife is a cheating whore you might as well make some money out of it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Fair

Personally I would have left the cunt in the desert. Screw pimping her out.

One note to fanfare:

You must be the ultimate willing cuckold complete with cum-sucking and dick licking.

No offense.

HA HA HA

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Gold rods (diamonds, platinum...etc..)

Money may treasure in gold rods and to dig in National Parks. (If Cayman Island is forbidden).

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Pimps

Pimp activity story. In Hungary the Pimp word is very negative for name to man.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He's a pimp, cuckold and blackmailer

Not exactly a good combination. His wife is a cheating slut. And this was a lousy story. Neither of them or anyone else in this story was worth a plug nickel. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So many of you so-called Writers forget one of

Kurt Vonnegut's big rules of storytelling; The Reader MUST have someone to cheer for in the tale.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
share the love

bebylump, no offense taken. your infantile tantrums are always fun to ridicule. from the list of fetishes you drool over, I really encourage you to come out of that closet you are hiding in. if your big black bull pimp will allow you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fanfare

Seeing your comment here and another one from a MM story has set my eyes to rolling. You appear to think you are a witty, know it all. You come off more like a smug, smarmy, fuck stick. Do you enjoy people being shat upon, and expect them shrug it off and not put a stop to it? Sure, a couple of commenters can be over the top and quite draconian, but the dark bile you spew is just nonsense. Are you among the mass of left wingers that are sending this nation down the drain? Buffalohawk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
from the archives of the

wimpy cuck writer

1 star for the few minutes of skimming

1 star

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
absurd

moronic plot and shitty characters. 1* is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fag story

By a fag author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a faggot

Enough was enough after the first 2 chapters, I just skipped to the comments. I sorta had a feeling this was wimp cuckold story. Yuck. The revenge was weak, pathetic and stupid.. WIMP till the end. I was disgusted after he came home from Vegas and cleaned up after her and her fuck toys.. WTF⁉️. And he STILL was fucking that nasty bitch‼️👋🏿🙌.. Ugh.. I'm done..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pimps and whores

Just another wimp pimp whore dumb story. Sorry I wasted any time on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please write another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
These 2 said it perfectly!

Enough was enough after the first 2 chapters, I just skipped to the comments. I sorta had a feeling this was wimp cuckold story. Yuck. The revenge was weak, pathetic and stupid.. WIMP till the end. I was disgusted after he came home from Vegas and cleaned up after her and her fuck toys.. WTF⁉️. And he STILL was fucking that nasty bitch‼️👋🏿🙌.. Ugh.. I'm done..

Dumbest cuckold ever!

None of this made sense. From the minute he went crazy in Las Vegas to the end where he took the whore with him. A really terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Crock of BS!

He should of just divorced the cheating bitch and taken care of her lovers..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

he put the screws to everyone

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ok

He should have taken the money and left Brandy to face the music. She had absolutely no redeeming factors. She lied, cheated, and abused him for the entire marriage. If anything, he let her off way Too easy.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
2nd Chap. DVD

Reactions can see a few getting pissed. and looking for Revenge or Refusing to pay until their wife gets a DVD and takes them for more then they would lose by paying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

why would he keep her there more women better than a whore toss her and get out

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow that was bad

When they get back from the desert? She did run - straight to the police. They took her to the hospital. The hospital did a rape kit. The police found the cot in the desert and Bob was in prison for life. She got ALL their assets. And she continued to make tons of money from fucking the guys. When she had enough, she moved away, bought a house and started to look for a real husband. This ending was a joke.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Wimp or not still not all there another man's hand on his cock

Little too gay

They must have really good paying jobs if he is is hitting them for 40 K a year

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid

This was just damn stupid.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
I haven’t seen a pay phone, by itself, in the middle of nowhere, since the late 1980s.

So that’s sort of unbelievable.

But, the rape scene in the middle of the desert? Happened to my first girlfriend. Date drove her 30 miles out into the middle of the desert at night. Told her he’d leave her if she didn’t put out. It was a common thing to do in their town, but she didn’t think her boyfriend would do it to her. Lost her virginity, and fucked up her mind for years. Lucky me; a girl-friend of mine (not girlfriend) told her I was “a really nice guy” so she thought I was safe — and I was. After she told me what happened I’ve been sensitive to “forcing” women ever since, though maybe too sensitive some times. But I can never tell when they want me to be forceful or not, unless I’m given a VERY clear signal.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
One

One of the few of your stories that I really didn't care much for.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
OK?

I would have personally left the slut in the desert!!! Maybe making her his protitute works also...

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Dumb bitch got what she deserved, a good laugh on her

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago
Never See the Money

$10,000 is the magic trigger that gets FBI, Banking Commission, IRS and half a dozen other bureaucracies swarming all over the bank and freezing the attempted money transfer, accounts, assets. Then they arrange for a tremendous amount of investigation, interrogation and jail time.

They will track you down and sack you into prison for the next 20 years. And confiscate all your assets and property.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Can you say stupid

This was very lame

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Garbage

A total waste of my time, garbage like this should not be allowed to be posted on here⭐️

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

A great fantasy read!!!!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

That was really, REALLY, bad.

I do hope others read the comments first like I should have but didnt and now I have to live with the memory of this.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Damn

A lot of willing cuckolds in this tale. Fuck them all.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

eh stopped reading when u turned him into a cum guzzler

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Not a big fan of wimp cuckolds....and the "redemption" here is lame. But you did develop a new category....wimp cuckold PIMP/BLACKMAILER..... Kind of corners the market on utterly disgusting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he wasn't just a wimp he was also stupid

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Sometimes you encounter a work that is so debauched that you need to wash your mind from the back alley filth the author is peddling. This one simply has no redeeming features whatsoever.

It richly deserves the 1. Only wish we could go lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best, how do you come up with this shit? Keep it coming. I'm becoming a better reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BOB IS A CUCK!! THE LOSER WAITED LONG TO ACT WHILE THE SKANK CARRIED ON!! STEAL THE MONEY BACK, WIMP!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BOB IS A STUPID WIMP AND CUCK!! PATHETIC STORY WITH THE SKANK WIFE

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Anyone who fucks a married woman deserves that treatment.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Loved this, nice slow paced read, ramps up to the end, good to think he has the guts to pull it off

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

Just too silly to be enjoyable ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful marital madness

johng1953johng19539 months ago

Blackmail is a dangerous business.

And illegal!

usaretusaret6 months ago

Sorry, not for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enough is enough after the trip to the desert enough was too much. She needed to be burned but this was way over the top.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman2 months ago

Dumb and only read page 1 and 4

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Stupid premise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous