Enough Is Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dressed. She found a skirt, a shirt and a pair of shoes in the bag. She said, "No bra?"

"You can wear a bra to work. When we are at home or out like this, I prefer your tits more available. As I drive I might want to touch your tits. So, no bra."

He folded her chair and put it behind the front seat with the other chair. He didn't touch the cot.

"We're leaving the cot?" She asked.

"Yup. If you ever see it again, you'll know you're dead." He opened the car door for her and she got in. She looked up at Bob and said, "Thank you."

He closed the door and went around to his door and got in. On the way, he picked up the rock and retrieved the keys. The car started and he drove. He went the opposite direction from the light he had pointed to in the night.

"In case you're wondering, if you had walked to the light and if there had been fifty cents waiting there, you would have been nineteen miles from the nearest person."

She was quiet all the way home, thinking. They went through a drive through and Bob bought them breakfast. He ordered two number four breakfasts at McDonalds and while they ate he drove. When they were done Brandy collected their trash and put the bag by her feet. She said, "Thanks for breakfast."

"You're welcome."

When they got home she said, "I could run."

"You could. You could come home during the day tomorrow, pack your car with your things and leave. I won't come after you. I will divorce you day after tomorrow. Here's what will happen: You will quickly discover life is a lot tougher on your own. Suddenly you'll have no help with rent, utilities, food, insurance or anything else that costs money. Think you can afford a nice place like this on your own? Think Connor will leave his wife for you? Or Eric? Think again. They like you because you're safe. They know you're married. You're looking for a good fuck, not a ring."

"You've become cynical."

"Maybe. I'd have said I've become coldly realistic."

"When we go inside, what's next?"

"That depends. You want to go? Or, are you staying?"

"If you'll let me go why'd you take me out to the desert?"

"I wanted to talk with you. I needed to get your attention before you'd listen. It worked."

"Do we need to go back to the desert to fuck like that again?"

"No. We will fuck like that often, and we'll fuck in many other ways too."

"Then, I'm staying." She opened her door and got out. Bob got out too and as she went through the door into the house Bob slapped her bare ass.

"Sweetheart, you left a big wet place on the seat of my car. Get something and clean it up, please. I like the smell of your pussy, but it needs to be cleaned up."

"You usually do the cleaning."

"I'm asking nicely. This time, please clean up the wet spot on the seat."

She got paper towels and a spray bottle of cleaner and went back into the garage. Bob went to the bathroom, stripped and showered. Brandy came into the bathroom before he was done. She was nude.

"May I join you?"

"Yes. That would be nice. I haven't had my back scrubbed in months."

She got in with him and he handed her the soap. She did his back and ass then she reached around him and began washing his front. He shaved while she got him clean. When her soapy hands began stroking his member he said, "If I get hard I will fuck your mouth and you will swallow."

Her stroking stopped, for a moment. She turned him to face her and she bent to his cock. He backed her up until her ass was against the tile and he thrust into her mouth. At first the strokes were an inch into her, but gradually he went deeper and deeper.

"Don't throw up. Relax your throat and learn how to take all of it!" Bob's hands held her arms crossed on her back. The first time he bumped her uvula she gagged, and he stopped moving. She wanted to throw up, but worked hard not to do it.

Bob pulled back and said, "Take a deep breath. Relax your throat. Think about how much Connor will love being deep throated!"

She looked up at his face. It was clear she was confused. Would Bob really let her keep screwing Connor?

As she looked up with the question in her eyes, Bob shoved back into her throat. She gagged. For half an hour they practiced deep throating. She had not mastered her gag reflex, but she had made progress. Bob said, "Enough, for tonight. We'll do it again tomorrow night."

Brandy started to stand up. His hands stopped her and turned her around. He spread her legs and shoved his hard cock into her pussy. It didn't take long before he shot his load into her. As soon as he did he pulled out.

"I didn't cum." Brandy said.

"Did you cum in the desert?"

"Yes! I lost count!"

"You'll cum again tomorrow. Let's go to bed."

He got out of the shower and dried off. He was almost completely dry anyway. He had shut the water off during the deep throat lesson. Naked, he went into the bedroom and got in bed. Brandy came out of the bathroom and went to her chest-of-drawers.

"No nightgown. No panties. No bra. Just get in bed."

"Yes, Sir." There was an edge to her voice. Bob heard a rebellion brewing. When she got into bed he grabbed her by the nearest nipple. Not the whole breast, just her nipple.

"Ow! What's that for?"

"You keep forgetting that the wimp is gone. Maybe if I give you a little pain when you forget, you'll learn that he's gone."

Her hand covered her breast and she said, "I'll remember."

"Sooner or later, it's up to you."

They went to sleep. In the morning she woke up alone. The house was quite quiet. She got up and began her morning ritual. Brushed her teeth, peed noticing how tender her vulva was, and went to her chest-of-drawers for clothes. She opened the second drawer where sweats lived. The drawer was empty except for a note that read, "They're gone forever, not to be replaced. Wear a skirt."

She wore a skirt and a pull over shirt. No bra. She had no plans to go anywhere. On the way out of the bedroom she wondered what was for breakfast. In the kitchen she found another note, "I'll be back at ten. We will be going out at eleven. Don't make any plans for the rest of the day."

She made herself a bowl of cereal and ate. When she was done she left the bowl on the table with the cereal. She put the milk back in the fridge. It was nine-fifty when she left the kitchen.

A couple minutes before ten, Bob walked through the kitchen door. He saw the bowl and cereal on the table. He smiled as he resisted the impulse to clean up after Brandy. In his head he said, "Enough is enough." He stepped to their laundry room and found a wooden clothes pin. They still had a few, even though Bob had bought a dryer years ago.

In the living room he said, "Brandy, please stand up." She did.

She asked, "Where were you?"

"Please put your hands behind your back for me."

"Why?" She looked a little afraid.

"Because if you do what I say, it will hurt less than if you don't." Bob kept his voice calm and the meaning ominous. She put her hands behind her.

Bob looked at her face and said, "If your hands stay away from your chest and you do what I ask you to do, this will not last long. Understand?"

"What are you going to do?"

"Give you a lesson." He opened the clothes pin and pinched her nipple through her shirt. He attached the clothes pin and slowly released his finger pressure. Brandy tried to pull away and she said, "Jesus, Bob that hurts!"

He let go completely. Tears streamed down her face and he said, "You left the cereal and your bowl on the table. I'll take the clothes pin off when both items are where they belong."

She intended to rush. She turned to fly into the kitchen and learned how badly it hurt to move at all with a clothes pin attached to her nipple. She made it into the kitchen and put the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher. Bending over to do that hurt in a whole new way. Twice her hands started to reach for the clothes pin, and stopped. She stood back up and put the cereal box in the cupboard. As the cupboard door closed Bob opened the clothes pin and took it off her.

As the blood rushed back into her nipple she dropped to her knees and screamed in pain. Bob sat on the floor beside her and asked, "You are a very intelligent woman. What have you learned this morning?"

"Two things. The wimp is dead and I'd better clean up after myself."

"Very good. While I was out I bought you a present."

"A present?" Her face looked bewildered.

"Yes. Take off your clothes. We need to see if I got the right size."

Brandy carefully removed the shirt, then quickly remover the skirt. Bob took a black leotard from the bag he brought home and gave it to her.

"Put it on, please."

She stood up and stepped into the leotard, pulling it up and putting the shoulder straps over her shoulders. It fit very snugly. Pussy hairs escaped on both sides of the crotch. Her nipples were quite easily visible.

"You do have some gym shoes, don't you?"

"Yes, but I can't go out dressed like this."

"Why not?"

"I need to shave and wear panties and a bra to go out in public!"

"Partially correct. I want you to shave every hair from your pussy then get dressed in the leotard again. No Bra. No panties. And, put on the shoes."

"Dare I ask, what's going on?"

"Ask when we're in the car. Now hurry, we need to be there in thirty-five minutes!" He pushed her towards the bathroom. In her rush to be ready, she nicked herself twice. She was bald and redressed in thirty minutes. When she rejoined Bob in the kitchen he handed her a pair of nylon running shorts. She smiled and put them on.

As they got into the car she asked, "If you were giving me shorts to wear, why did I need to shave?"

"Because people will still be able to look up the leg openings of the shorts and hair isn't appropriate."

She thought about his answer, but didn't ask any more questions. They were answered when Bob parked behind a yoga studio. They walked in and found ten people spread out around the room. Six women and four men. The instructor introduced herself and had Bob fill out the forms while she started the class.

An hour later Brandy was soaked in sweat and wanted nothing more than a shower and a trip to bed. It was not to be. Bob took her from yoga to a walking path at a park. Together they walked two miles. Both were sweaty when they got back in the car.

"You've decided to kill me." Brandy wheezed.

Bob laughed. He started the car and said, "Not even close. We're getting into shape. You're doing yoga so you'll be the best fuck in the state! Imagine what being in bed with the instructor would be like. She's so flexible I'll bet she can damn near lick her own pussy."

"Oh my God! You might be right! When she showed us that one pose she spread her pussy so open I could see it through her leotard!"

"You'll be able to do that for me and I'll jam my cock in while you do it!"

"I'd like that." Bob could see she was in a fantasy about sex and yoga. He drove them home.

They showered and dressed. Bob took her out to dinner and they both ordered salads. He treated her like they were on a date. He kissed her in public a few times, squeezed her butt a few times and touched her breast as they drove a couple times. By the time they were back at home Brandy was hot for some sex.

Bob said, "I have another surprise for you."

"I hope it involves you shoving your beautiful cock inside me!"

"It does." Bob went to her chest-of-drawers and found a scarf. He used it as a blindfold and tied it around Brandy's head.

"I can't see."

"That's what blindfolds do. Now, undress. She did. Bob took her clothes and set them aside. He helped Brandy lie down on their bed with her legs spread. He touched her open cunt gently with his finger tips for a few seconds, then he slapped her as he had in the desert. She yelped and reached for her pussy.

"Put your hands against the headboard and keep them there. If I need clothes pins to teach you, I have some."

Brandy reached and put her hands against the headboard. Bob slapped her pussy three more times. He said, "Stay right here, just as you are."

Brandy heard him leave the room. She heard him in the living room. When she heard the front door open she felt an adrenalin rush. Was someone else in the house? She heard Bob's voice whispering. She couldn't make out all the words, but some.

"You need to... and when you take pictures ... faces... shaved pussy... quiet."

The stereo came on and whatever else was said, she missed it. She didn't hear them come into the bedroom. She jumped when a hand caressed her pussy. The hand was inside a latex glove and there was lube on the glove.

"Bob?"

"Who were you expecting?" The voice didn't sound like it came from where she expected the owner of the hand would be. Was Bob watching another man touching her?

Bob's voice asked, "Does that feel good, Brandy? Does it turn you on?"

"Yes, Bob, it feels good." Her hips moved without her willing it. They just responded to the slippery fingers touching all over her pussy. The fingers kept stroking her until she was frustrated. She wanted more. She wanted to be fucked.

"Open your mouth, Brandy. He's not quite as big as me. Maybe you can take all of him down your throat. Be a good slut for us and try."

A hard cock touched her lips. It didn't push. It just touched.

"Open for him. Use your tongue to invite him inside your mouth."

She opened her mouth and he slammed about four inches deep in a second! She almost gagged from the suddenness. He didn't smell like Bob. He wasn't hairy like Bob. Bob was watching another man shove his cock in her mouth!

"Suck him, Brandy! I told him you were a good cock sucker, even though you hadn't learned how to deep throat yet."

Brandy sucked and her attention shifted from being shocked at mild-mannered Bob pimping her out, to pleasing the cock in her mouth. She wanted to use her hands and stroke the cock and play with the balls slapping against her face, but she didn't dare. The thought of a clothes pin on her bare nipple scared the hell out of her.

When the cock touched the back of her throat she gagged. He shoved in deeper and she continued to gag. Her hands came off the headboard and suddenly the cock was gone! She choked and sputtered for a minute, grateful that he had pulled out.

"You disappointed me, Brandy. You moved your hands. Put them back on the headboard."

"I was choking!"

"I won't let you die! Focus! You can do this. Other whores do it! Porn stars do it! Are they better than you?"

"I can do it!" Brandy adopted a new attitude. Her hands pressed on the headboard. She didn't realize it but the clothes pin was just inches from her tit. If Bob hadn't seen the shift in attitude she would have felt it.

The cock touched her lips. She opened her mouth and lifted her head to take him inside. He penetrated her mouth faster and faster, deeper and deeper until his pubic bone hit her chin and nose with every stroke. She gagged often and didn't throw up. She also didn't die.

After what seemed hours the cock was fucking her throat and she was no longer gagging. He shoved in deep and filled her throat with his load of cum. When he was spent he slowly pulled out.

Brandy felt him get off the bed. She heard the bathroom door close. Bob's voice was mere inches from her ear. "You did well. Next time I fuck your mouth, I believe you can take all of me."

"I will try, Bob." Brandy's voice convinced him she meant what she was saying.

The bathroom door opened and Brandy thought she heard the men leaving the bedroom. She heard the stereo shut off and then heard the front door open and close. A minute later she heard the fridge open and close.

"Take off the blindfold, Brandy."

She took it off and found that the bedroom was quite dark. Only the light from the street light across the street shining through the curtains lit the room. Bob handed her a bottle of cold water.

She drank half the bottle. "Thanks." She said.

"For the water, the fucking or both?"

"Both. I didn't believe I could do it!"

"There are a lot of things I didn't believe either of us could do. But, that was then and this is now. Would you like to do your bedtime ritual so we can go to bed?"

"You've already changed my bedtime ritual. Are you going to change it some more?"

"Probably, but not tonight." He motioned her off the bed and into the bathroom.

When she came back she climbed into bed and snuggled against Bob. He wrapped his arms around her and said, "I've missed this. I ought to be pissed at my parents for teaching me to be so mild-mannered. They did what they knew to do."

"You're not pissed at them?"

"No. I'm pissed at me. I saw where we were going and didn't have the balls to stop it."

Her hand gently held his balls. "Feels like you've got them now!"

"Tomorrow is Monday. You're going to work. Connor and Eric will be there and they know nothing about the desert. I assume you'd like to keep fucking them?"

"Not if you don't want me to." She answered, being cautious.

"I know you still want to fuck them. You like strong, powerful men. I get it! I'm even Ok with it. In fact, I want you to stop doing them in parking lots and public bathrooms. You could get arrested! I think you should set up the guest bedroom as your playroom and bring them here."

"You're serious? Here?"

"Think about it. It's the safest place you could be. Anything you might want is here. No cops. Nobody watching. You can always be sure you have rubbers available. You can both shower before and after. How much better could it be?"

"There's a word for a man that lets his wife fuck around. Are you sure you want that word to apply to you?"

"I'm already a cuckold. You've been fucking others for months. Now, I'm a willing cuckold. I liked watching tonight. It was much better than watching from fifty yards away while you sucked Connor."

"What do I say to them?"

"Come on over. Bob is at work. Bob's going to the movies with friends. Bob won't stop us. Tell them whatever you told them while I was in Las Vegas. But, don't fuck anyone any where except here. Every time you're bringing a date home, call my cell and tell me who, what time and how long they'll be here. If one of your lovers wants to stay overnight I need twenty-four hour notice and a room at the Marriot that they pay for."

"You've thought about this."

"Yes. I like being married. I like being married to you, especially since I grew balls. I understand that I created the slut-whore you've become. Pretty stupid of me to get angry about something I did. So, I compensate. You get fucked as much as you want and so do I."

"Are you going to fuck other women?"

"Probably. I haven't given that much thought, but probably."

"Oh." Bob could almost hear the gears in her head turning. He shut off the lamp and went to sleep... after Brandy kissed him soundly.

In the morning they dressed and went to work. At a little after eleven Bob's phone rang. Brandy said, "Connor wants two hours today. Say four to six. After that, I'll make dinner for you and me. Ok?"

"Sure. Stop at a pharmacy on the way home and get a few condoms. I'll get more on my way home so you have a supply. What time will dinner be ready?"

"Give me forty-five minutes to an hour after Connor leaves to clean up and cook. Say seven."

"I'll walk through the door at seven. Thanks for the call."

"You're sure about this?"

"Yup. Have a good time! Oh, one more thing: no hickeys."

"Gotcha! No problem."

Bob stopped at the library on his way from work. He checked out three novels. He figured he would be spending some time reading while Brandy was entertaining. He also stopped at a pharmacy. He bought a three-pack each of six different kinds of condoms. When he put them on the counter in front of the young sales-girl she blushed. Bob smiled, but didn't say anything.