Enough Is Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He parked in the shade at the park near their home. At ten minutes to seven he was twenty chapters into a James Patterson novel. He put a bookmark in the book, started the car and drove home.

Brandy greeted him at the door with a hug and a great kiss. She tasted like the sauce she was putting on the pasta. She pressed her t-shirt covered tits against his chest and ground her hips against him. He gave her the bag of condoms and she looked inside. Her eyes widened. Eighteen condoms even looks like a lot of condoms.

She served him dinner that included salad, garlic bread and shrimp in the pasta. A glass of wine was poured after he sat down.

As they ate Bob told her he loved the dinner. It was really good. She told him that she loved not needing to sneak. She told him that Connor wanted to stay a little longer and she had told him he could stay, if he helped make dinner for Bob.

She laughed and said, "He was dressed and gone in five minutes."

After dinner they sat together on the couch and watched some TV. Bob played with Brandy's pussy as he watched "The Biggest Loser". It crossed his mind that it had just been forever since her pussy was available while they watched TV. He also remembered how she had sent him to sit in the chair because "she was already comfortable."

On Thursday Brandy called Bob at work. "Hi. How would you feel if it wasn't Connor and it wasn't Eric?"

"The younger guy you did while I was gone?"

"No. Someone new." She sounded nervous. Maybe even worried about his reaction.

"Who?"

"Martin Shiff. He is the manager of the dry cleaners next door."

"What does he drive?"

"I wondered if you'd ask. A black Caddy. It's new."

"Is he married?"

"That's the funny part. He's married to Carolyn Matsuko, the daughter of Dr. Matsuko of the Methodist Church in Riverside!"

"When does he want to play?"

"Tonight. Five to six, then he has to get home for a meeting at church."

"Ok. I'll be home at six-thirty. Remember all the details, I want the whole story over dinner."

"Bob, I love you! Thank you."

"I love you, too."

Bob thought about the video system running in their home. He had put a fresh disc in the night before while Brandy was in the shower. The daughter of Dr. Reverend Matsuko. How interesting.

Brandy cooked every time she had a guest. Brandy was taking good care of the house. Her lovers were seeing where she lived. Bob listened to her stories about her dates and fucked her hard as she told him about them. Brandy was having orgasms nearly every day and sometimes three or four in a day.

Three months passed and during those weeks Bob arranged lots of things he didn't share with Brandy. He arranged to sell their house. He opened two accounts in the Cayman Islands. He transferred all their money except a thousand dollars to the Cayman Island accounts. He got a power of attorney for his realtor and a contract to transfer the proceeds from the sale of their home to the account in the Caymans.

Bob called Brandy at work one day near the end of the three months.

"Sweetheart, I've got to go to Seattle for a couple days. You can go with me or stay here. If you stay I still want to know who and when you're fucking. No overnight guests unless they leave me the price of my room in Seattle. My room is four hundred a night."

"Can I call you back?"

"Call my cell."

Half an hour later Bob's cell rang. He smiled. She was staying.

"This is Bob."

"Hi. There will be eight hundred dollars waiting for you when you return."

"It has to be cash. Who's staying?"

"Usually Eric just wants a suck in his office, and you said that was Ok. But, when I told him about you leaving town he booked both nights. The old boy wants to finally fuck me!"

"Your play room, not our bed. Agreed?"

"All my toys are in there, not in our bedroom. Guests love the play room."

"Great! See you on Friday afternoon. Brandy, I love you."

"I love you, too."

Mike, Carla and Bob reviewed the evidence while he was in Vegas. He had told Brandy Seattle and gone to Vegas. A friend from work drove Bob's car to Seattle and used his credit card for gas and food. Bob drove his car to Vegas. Mike taught Bob how to piece together video that would embarrass, ruin or damn near kill someone. They made discs that could be shown to each of the men fucking Brandy. Carla worked with Mike and Bob, picking good shots, making comments and helping duplicate the videos. As they watched Brandy in action Carla said, "I want you to bring her to Vegas. I want to eat that pussy and fuck her!"

Mike and Bob responded in unison, "I want to watch!"

They prepared ten mailings, one to each man. A voice on the DVD told each man the video was from a video production company that produced private videos. He was receiving a sample, prepared especially for him. No offer to sell the video, rent it or anything to do with money. The voice warned the men not to give gifts or money to the woman with them in the video. They were told that would be illegal.

Included with the DVD was a slip of paper. A deposit slip for a numbered account in the Cayman Islands. It was made out in the amount of ten thousand dollars.

Everything was prepared while all three people wore two pairs of latex gloves. Everything was mailed from a post office in St. George Utah. When Carla was back in Las Vegas, the three conspirators fucked until it was time for Bob to head back to L.A. He had paid cash for gas and had never checked into a hotel. There was no paper trail linking Bob to the DVD's.

At home Bob traded cars again and went home. He pulled into the garage at six. Brandy's car was there. She met Bob at the door with open arms and dinner on the table. She was nude. They had dinner and went to bed as soon as the kitchen was clean. Bob was an animal. When they were done Brandy was bruised from the rough sex.

They showered and Bob said, "You have a choice to make. It is an important choice."

"Do we have to go to the desert to talk about it?" Her face showed just a little fear.

"Nope, but you must decide tonight. Here are your choices: One, you can pack a suitcase of no more than fifty pounds and we will go to LAX and leave Los Angeles forever. Two, you can stay here, alone, and do your best to survive the shit storm that's coming."

Brandy sat up and said, "What shit storm? How much shit is in the storm? What are you talking about?"

Bob got off the bed and opened his briefcase. He took out a DVD and popped it into their DVD player. The screen showed a picture of Connor and she heard the voice tell her about the video. When the voice stopped the screen showed Connor undressing Brandy. The scene showed her sucking him and they heard everything he said. Then he fucked Brandy three different ways. The next clip showed them in the shower. Brandy sucked him and he fucked her ass.

Bob stopped the video. "A DVD like this has been sent to each of your lovers. Included was a deposit slip to an account in the Cayman Islands. I think that if you stay here there is a chance of you going to jail or being killed by an angry man or his wife. I'm not sure that you actually broke any laws. I am sure these men are going to believe you fucked them, then fucked them over."

"This is payback for me making you a cuckold! I don't really have a choice! If I stay I'm dead!"

"Our plane leaves in three hours. The house will be sold and the money goes to a different account in the Caymans. Our bank accounts have already been transferred and I have a few thousand in traveler's checks."

Bob was up and dressed as he talked. Brandy got up and filled a suitcase. She cried as she packed. In the car on the way to the airport she asked, "Why did you do this to me?"

"I didn't do this to you. If I wanted to fuck your life, I'd have just left without a trace. You'd have lost the house, your job and maybe your life. Did I do that? No. Sometime in the next two weeks we will have a hundred thousand dollars. Three months from now we'll get more. They will get deposit slips in the mail four times a year. We can get jobs in another city, another country, and because you are a great fuck... we can do it all again!"


[This story is fiction. Do not try this at home. IF there were a second chapter it would deal with what happened after the DVD's were delivered. It might not be pleasant, so I won't write it. You can write it, think about it and you can even write me about what you think would, could or should happen.]