All Comments on 'Enough Wimps!'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No Emotions

decent story; but since it is focused on the revenge, rathe than have the story unfold in a more or less natural way, it is too lacking in emotional components.

we don't even have much sympathy for the guy, so for the woman, there's none; obviously that don't make a good story reading. but now that both Bob and Janice have nothing less, no jobs, no supposedly loving spouses, not even their self-respect, they can certainly plan extremely devious plans

i'll hate to be in THIS NARRATOR's shoe!

the woman was obviously not worth much, but why spend so much effort on her?, but now that she's caught and humiliated so publically, she will for sure come and cut your dick off, no matter what, as she at this point has nothing else to lose!

the story would have been more satisfying to come home from your supposedly extended job-related travel and serve her the divorce papers yourself, seemingly out of the blue,,, after having called her many times during those few days to remind her how much you missed and loved her, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ouch!

Great story, original plot, loved it

Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
Wow

Well written. And I loved that last line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Perfect- it was outstanding justice!

The title says it all - perfect justice for a cheating slut. Keep up the great stories.

S-DesS-Desabout 18 years ago
Painful

It was a little light on the emotions, but I laughed my ass off at the payback. Nice touch. I enjoy your stories, keep it up...We know Bob won't...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

I love it when the punishment fits the crime.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
True justice, at last

Scorpio:

I love your thinking, even though I'm from the sulfuric acid douche school, your way works for me. A job well done. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Welcome Author

Very well written with attention to details. It flowed well and had a good beat (ha?).

Pleased with your entry to the marital consequence arena and I/we hope for more. As you know it helps balance out some of the weird freakie absurdities of non-life.

A skosh pointed but really identified what and who for the judge as well as the offended parties.

You are appreciated Author - With high Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good and original

I loved this story. Something different, at least!

I laughed when I read about the glue's tube. This remember me American Pie 2... but I've loved it.

Happily this is just fiction, not reality. Hey guys, don’t try this at home!....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOL

It's rare to get an actual Laugh Out Loud moment around here. This plot device was new to me. Thanks!

Now, the quibble. It's the law and a judge that decides who gets the assets. The chances that either he or she would end up with nothing are just about nil. Of course, as fantasy it's pretty satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
UNEROTICA

The least erotic story I have read for a long time, although you seem to have your following of brain dead morons. Don't quit your day job!!

daytonanudistdaytonanudistabout 18 years ago
Its about time!

Loved your story. She really got caught in the END....

About time there was some justice in these stories.

There lifestyle was compatible, and they seemed to be on the same

page, except she became a whore. The punishment fit the crime.

Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I Little More

I would have liked more of the relationship of the husband and wife. Also, the very brief glimpse of the cheating and aftermath needs more. I did like the sticky solution. Thanks for the words

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Erotic (?) Horor?

Actually, Cyanocrylate adhesives will release with acetone.

Any ER or dermatologist knows that and a little research would have made your story more credible. Anyway, whats wrong with the old Smith and Wesson solution?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
outfuckingstanding

I love this one. The no good son of a bitch got a good dose of what she wanted. Good revenge and he didn't have to go to jail either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!!!!

At last a cheating whore wife gets the perfect punishment. I can't tell you how great it is to read a cheating wife story where the husband acts like a real man.

Those few naysayers who responded can all suck my ass.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Good twist on this fantasy

Well done, your writing is very good. This was humorous and a hell of a short revenge fantasy.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Forget the pedants...

who quibble about how you remove super glue. It was a good belly laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Like a bad schoolyard joke

At least the writing was fair. Next time why don't you use red hot in the lube tube. It will be just as unimaginative as using glue. Nothing new here.

I think that stories about cheating wives that get punished by their husbands are just a reaction to the group of morons that hang around this site leaving bad comments and rates for cheating wife stories where their is no revenge. What really makes it a joke is that none of these pinheads are creative enough to wirte their own stories. The ones that are brave enough to leave their names have contributed nothing to the site. As much as the morons enjoy torching those stories, I enjoy trashing stories like this one. Enjoy your rate.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
A very decent and very funny story.

It's good to read a story where the cheating spouses get theirs in the "end." Okay, Okay, sorry about that. Speaking as one of the guys that trashes cheating spouse stories without contributing anything to this site, I really liked this story.

It sounds as if anonymouse below is really one of those writers of cheating spouse stories that is not signing in. Jealous that a guy who is writing stories that don't glorify betrayal is getting better marks than you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Funy as hell

Forget the WIMPS that don't like this one, I thought it was funny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Now thats a funny story

Loved it. I don't care if there was a simple solution to the glue thing, the story was great. Keep on writing and ignore the naysayers.

The humor was worth it

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
You are a psychopath!

But so am I.

I loved the revenge and the ending line.

It is a story folks and no one really got hurt. Oh, except for my belly as I laughed so hard it hurt.

Thanks for a fun read.

Charleybear

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
well done

great story.. loved the revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wanky Yankee..

...rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOVED It

Don't let the naysayers get you down. This people are the stupid, sick bastards that love wimpy cuckold stories, so when the wife gets it in the "end" they get upset. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Where is forgiveness

Gargage - kept reading and looking for a turn around that never happened. Forgiveness is sweet revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
to be betrayed and fucked over

until you have been fucked over royally and had to pay in the butt,zip it.the damage in betrayal can't be added up for money or i'm sorry can clean your brain of dirty deeds done to you.revenge to mental or body parts is a release of some of the anger and divorce is the part of the revenge also.don't fuck with my wife or you will pay.

FireFox59FireFox59about 18 years ago
WOOW!!

Now that's REVENGE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

the final line was a a classic. it should rate up there with {frankly scarleet i dont give a damn}looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You are a sick man

I hate to think of people like you walking the streets with your twisted fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Quibble

Funny story with bizzare overtones, but it's revenge factor is, alas, a non-starter. cyanoacrylates can be released using acetone, and every ER and dematologists office knows it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Being a bully and a coward is better than a wimp?

So what makes the protaganist in this story any better than the cheaters? Maybe the cheaters should have their revenge on the husband? Or how about having the protaganist act with some measure of honor and integrity?

What does vengeance serve other than as a salve to a frail ego?

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
Not very credible but a GREAT fantasy

Scorpio, you should have dedicated this story to all of us who ever got screwed over by a cheating spouse. A great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent Story

Fun read. I have gotten tired of whimps in this section. Super glue was a great idea.

MinigalesMinigalesabout 18 years ago
Big Hearts

Oh, how I like to hear the big hearts of forgiveness who hypocritically say, spread the other cheek. Have fun doing that.

By the way, I do not think aceton would do it.

Thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Title says it all!

Don't let the naysayers get to you. It is believable that when the lube spread out thin through the action and friction that the superglue would work and them pulling trying to get unstuck would cause tissue damage regardless of when the docs applied the solution to unstuck them. Good job on originality and letting the husband get his revenge. After hearing for years the wife state she'd find a way to kill him if he strayed, I have no doubt the hubby would be even more pissed. I know I would.

PittsburghBull4CuckPittsburghBull4Cuckabout 18 years ago
Funny

At first I thought it was a jerkoff story, and midway through the first page I realized where the ending was going... and kept on reading anyway.

I think Literotica needs a humor section cause I had a good laugh anyway.

Ignore the idiots who only have one mission on here, to leave anonymous hate messages.

I gave you a 75 simply because it wasn't all that erotic, but it was a good read anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
???

Its a funny thing to happen but after reading this excellent story,I couldn't stop singing 'Stuck on you'And when one of my workmates used the phrase'let's get stuck in'I just burst out laughing ,and they wondered why.When I told them(well the men anyway)they thought it was hilarious as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It fits the title

This one was good for a belly laugh and a head shake at the final line. First time in a while that the wronged husband went out and ended the farce of a relationship with a real bang.

Scorpio, I like your imagination even if you are a bit more vicious than I can ever see myself being in real life.

I would note that you were so focused on getting to the ending that there wasn't a lot of development in character or plot, but because this was a revenge tale it didn't really detract all that much. Its almost like you didn't want anyone to really cheer for. Obviously the cheating wife is supposed to be disliked, but she's more of a cipher than a fully fleshed character, and your hero comes across as a bit of an anti-hero as his revenge is a bit more gruesome and evil than one might expect.

Still a great first offering. I look forward to your next offering

Mr. Long Poster

(still no username. :P )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
To the nit pickers

Yes cyanoacrylates can be released using acetone, But if you read the story he writes "Bob lost the skin off his cock that night and had to lose the rest of it in the operation"

He's saying the damage was done before they got to the hospital. (that paints a really bad picture in my head)

juanwildonejuanwildoneabout 18 years ago
You had me glued to the plot!

I'm still laughing. Oh God - that was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loving wives????? says who?

THIS WAS A GOOD ENOUGH STORY BUT HARDLY BELONGS IN THIS CATEGORY. PUT IT IN THE SECTION FOR "SADISTIC BASTARDS WHO CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'VE BEEN CHEATED ON." OTHER THAN THAT, IT WAS FINE....I GUESS. INCREDIBLY CRUEL, BUT....

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
Scorpio's manifesto

Dear Scorpio,

I believe that by now it is clear that you tapped into a source of frustration, shared at least to some degree by many readers. Apparently A LOT of people have grown tired from the endless upfront to their own judgment; common sense; sense of morality and basic sense of justice and fairness. I have not read so many repetitions of exclamation marks; capital letters; requests for more of the kind etc. in quite a while!

Like many other readers I feel somewhat offended when I am being preached that “happy ending” should include the most bizarre unrealistic and UNHAPPY of circumstances – except for the original offender, the cheater. On the othe hand, the satisfied murmurs and righteous rolling of the eyes of the pious ‘reconciliation at all cost club’ kept reminding me more of an old Victorian church group rather than real romantics who seek to maximize happiness. No wonder I was starting to question if I am truely reading Literotica or have I fallen into some scheme to turn me into a some born again some thing...

The title of your story sounded like a literary manifesto as much as just a story title, and similarly the style and “measures” used in the story should be understood not only in the context of the story but as a parody (and a VERY funny at that)on the extreme on the other end, where whimpering indecisive brain lobotomized men in name only, would do/sign /say ANYTHING in the name of their HAPPY ENDERS (it definitely sounds like the husbands end by the end of those stories).

I do not believe that all the applauding means that people want to tear up and throw to the dogs every wife who kissed a man who is not her husband. No one wants the Shariah ruling here…As I said earlier it is more like a steam release now. In the long run though, an evenhanded approach, which dignifies BOTH sides (including the husbands), would be greatly appreciated. You will not need to burn /cut/chop or glue to get the same attention and appreciation from this crowd. Just stick to fairness; dignity and backbone and I assure you that you will get a steady stream of grateful readers! Now for the next story please!

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
I'm quite HAPPY with the ENDING !!!!

Scorpio, I like your writing style even if your revenge is a lot more vicious than I like to see - I prefer castration with a rusty knife! However, your use of ‘superglue’ made for a really good laugh so I am not complaining. Looking forward to your next. Pete.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
Just had a second wave of laughter!

I have just noticed the "You got me glued to the plot" comment's title, which - stupid me -I have not conected to the story, up to this point! Unbelievable!

But the larger point (beyond my faster than expected approaching dementia)is, that some good AND FUNNY stories, bring with them a special bonus - i.e.,the many funny comments!

Thanks again, both writer and commenters, which helped us (well some of us) laugh in these not so much fun times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LMAO

Still snickering. You have to wonder about the critiques left for this story. Have we grown so serious and so pompous that we can't see the twist and humor in this story? I hope not!

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
I'll Have your ass

Just a super great tale. Reading it just had to laugh out loud. I evey you for your active imagination. Seeing the number of comments many htought this was funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh why not

alot of "Loving Wives" story revolves around a dumb wimp and the cuckold.

its good to read stories(sometimes) that have a husband who wont tolerate being cheated on and will do something about it.

this story 'crack'ed me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AWESOMELY funny

GreaT story..feels good to read a story about someone who wont let himself be trampled over

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i had my feeling about south carolina

now i know they are mental retarded.what kind of comment was that asshole make about a husband taking care of cheating whore and her lover.great story and forget that the asshole from s.c.

toesmantoesmanover 17 years ago
Fitting "ending"

Scorpio: Dude, you are the MAN! Laughed my 'ass' off (pun intended). It's a story, I know, & obviously, the revenge was over the top, but like so many of the others who've commented, I'm so tired of these wimpy husbands who wallow in self-pity (of woe is me!), then take back a cheating slut wife just because they are wimps, who apparently have no self-respect, no sense of loyalty or honor betrayed. You & Beermaker should work together. It does not seem to matter how egregious the betrayal is, some authors let these wimpy husbands forgive & apparently ultimately overlook any actions just to have a "happy" ending. What crap. Anyway, man keep the stories coming, and thanks for a truly happy ending, at least for this husband w/ some brass ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Actually both of the "victims" got what they

deserved. A shame they couldnt live together forever, laffs. Did someone say this was over the top? Guess they have never been there with a cheating lying disrespecting mate, at least it hasnt happened yet, eh?

spiderman1spiderman1over 17 years ago
I loved it

I loved this story. The justice was hard, but well deserved.

Spiderman

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
So well Deserved

Bob and Janice got the point the hard way so bad it hurt.

I loved the story spiderman.

Pat M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Justice

Just deserts, I like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"Bullshit"

now, that is the right way to answer those lying bitches.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
A Real Surprise

Scorpio44 I read this story twice and i still love it the crasy glue was a nice touch .

PS I`m sorry for the mix up the last time i left a responce.

I did`nt notice the mistake till later with the spiderman mistake.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Perfect ending!

We always enjoy the stupid "slut-wife" getting what she "deserves". Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
An excellent story, should I have any friends whos

spouse is cheating on them I will recommend using the lubicant tube for glue, laffs. There are so many offshoots to this. What could be in the lube? Itching powder, hot pepper, alum, hmm this gets even better! Can you imagine fucking a woman who has alum in her ass or cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent

that words says it all, esp the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nicely done

Great ending, but only male competition bodybuilders get down to 4% body fat. The average woman has 20%. At 4% she would have no breasts and would have stopped ovulating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Real Revenge

I couldn't think of a better revenge than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Can't believe

He didn't hide under the bed and jack off. He must not have gotten the memo wimps are cool. Great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Story

Good Story. A pleasant change from the wimp story that are the norm these days, but a little bit too vicious for my taste.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Actually...

this is another wimp story.The author is afraid to finish the story, and is wimping out,stopping where everything is hunky-dory for the wronged parties.But vengeance is never so clean.She didn't just disappear.She probably would have killed herself.Then how would he feel?Where's the explanation of what turned her into evil incarnate?Lazy effort from usually decent writer.At least he did call her and let her know.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

loved it. Response to pistolpackingpete. This had a great ending. Who cares why she cheated? Sure it can make a good story but isn't needed. Why would he feel bad if she killed herself, this was all her choice. She chose to sheat, chose to give up her ass, chose to feel his cock in her ass forever, and if she killed herself well than she chose that too. Great story

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Wimpy Wimpy

Wonder how Bob felt about his Loves Hubby after Losing his Dick.

Sounds like a Good Enough Reason to Consider other options.

Like giving Head to the Homeless and Janice doing Depends.

Will only enjoy giving Head as long as her Bowls hold out :)

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Justice indeed. I don't think I've ever read a better story about getting even with cheating bitch. Thanks so much for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very very nice

One of the best revenges ever. Ever.

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 13 years ago
Hey Pete

Please know that I mean this in the nicest way... But sometimes you are one sadistic mother fucker... LOL

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
now that's one for the National Cheating Wives Ass ociation

Sorry couldn't resist the pun

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Alright!!!!!!!

Very nice Scorpio well done through and through.

in2itdeepin2itdeepabout 13 years ago
Most poetically appropriate.

YOU may not be vendictive, but I believe most males who read this and other of your work ARE (or would be in such cases as you portray) vendictive. You satisfy my sense of justice nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I laugh

I have laught for half an hour. I prefer the cheating wife husband revenge stories without violance and without damandged people. However this story is the exception. Again I start laughing.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 13 years ago
new meaning

new meaning to taking it in the shorts, snicker

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Oh well

You pleased a lot of idiots with this tale. Being a retired cop I am sure that in reality this pitiful wimp of a husband would have been in prison for maiming two people. He would have been the prime suspect you realize. But this is fiction and I will just grin and "bare" it. Good writing...this is one of those "Token" tales? Scorpio44?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
3*** and that is being generous.

4% body fat is possible for a man but far too low for a woman. Realistically being very fit she would have 21 to 24 percent body fat. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_fat_percentage

Description------Women---Men

Essential fat----10–13%--2–5%

Athletes---------14–20%--6–13%

Fitness----------21–24%--14–17%

Average----------25–31%--18–24%

Essential fat is the level below which physical and physiological health would be negatively affected. The leanest athletes typically compete at levels of about 6–13% for men or 14–20% for women.

Super glue would not have worked. First there would be too much, too much moisture inside, and too much movement. At best, there could be attachment prior to actual insertion. Then the worst that could have happened would have been loss of outer skin.

Finally the husband would have arrested and sent to prison since he is the only one with motive that also had access to his house. And, the so called alibi is worthless since he could not account for all the time that he could have been home. And, there are no fair criminal trials in the USA except for police and other privileged groups. Therefore, once charged, a conviction is almost guarantee since there is a 95% conviction rate.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
A New Twist

I had to laugh at this story. I don't know if super glue would have done any of the damage described in the story, but the idea of it, has a distinct twisted irony. Being that's it a fictional account of revenge, in a make believe world, who cares if these type of things can really happen?

With that said, I'm an "old hide" whose been around long enough to experience things that have made me realize fact is far stranger than fiction, and some things, in "real" life, occur that really are astounding and difficult to believe.

As for the writing, I liked it, however, toward the end, the story seemed rushed and unfinished. Overall, the story was a novel attempt at revenge and upping the shock factor.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN ONE DECIDES TO CHEAT

they should always be aware of snags in the process. TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Slow Clap!

YES! Cunts, Bitches and Bastards oh my! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Heh

As much as I liked the story, I liked the comments more. Seems the author pissed off the cuck-wanna-be crowd; how dare the hubby get a little payback? Doesn't he know his place, blah blah, as if they expect in all stories for it to end up not only with the loving wife cheating on him but him sucking the dick of the wifes bf as well? Newsflash folks...this story more accurately resembles reality than all those tired, fanciful wimp/cuck stories. Real men have balls, real men take shit from no one, and real men take action when it's needed. Of course the cucks wouldn't understand that since they aren't real men.

juanviejojuanviejoover 12 years ago
I loved it! Justice, final and complete!

Huevos! Cojones! My author has big ones! Thank you for the outstanding story.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

If somebody likes this story I recomend him/her DGHear's story: "A New Beginning: Bree's Story". I laughed same time after reading.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
nice ring to it

at least he kick her "ass" out......lol

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
I totally agree that in reality he would be in Prison now.

To prevent this he would have had to take much more caution eg. better Alibi, not only to shake of the investigation but also to prevent revenge. Because you can bet your ass that the lover will come after him with a gun.

But I disagree with RonRWood et al that he is wimp ? Why exactly ? Because he resorts to violence ? Sorry but if someone (including your 'loving wife') tries to destroy your life you have the god given right to defend yourself. His wife made decision, the lover made a decision, it is only right that they are the ones who suffer now. If you think otherwise you either are a cocksucker or a religious nutjob.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
wow ronrwood

being a retired cop, is what ? There are hundreds of thousands of unsolved crimes and for some reason you and a few of your fellow commentor think this guys is going to jail for something no one can prove he did it. Where is the proof? 5 stars

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Great Revenge

I noticed some of the commenters are too hung up on details. The bottom line (ha) is that he got his revenge against the cheating slut whore skank wife and her no good cheating asshole married lover. Depends probably wouldn't cut it , however. Adult diapers would probably be needed.

Oh wow, check it out. You could write a ch. 2 in fetish with this detail.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Benedict Arnold

gobbling the fat cock, his cornhole rudely buggered, betrayed!

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Another good one

I love your story themes on love and I just love how your mind works on revenge. Good fiction as always. Please keep it up and thanks for sharing.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
Good but Needed a Bit More

It seems like they had a good thing going, so I would have liked to have read a bit more about why she started the affair. She only said that he had come after her. Unless he had raped her into submission (only in the dreams of deranged minds) that does not cut it as a reason.

Furthermore, why was he asking her to leave her husband when he was still married. Did he plan on leaving his wife or did he just want to keep her as a mistress on the side? A few more questions could have been answered and spiced up the story a bit.

However, it was a good read. Thanks!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

She got was she deserved. She is a divorced, no ass, incontinent fucking ex-whore. Who would fuck her now?

HA

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Very clever tale.

BDEarthBDEarthabout 11 years ago
She GOT IT in the end

They will both remember that special night every minute of every day for the rest of their lives. Nice job Scorpio!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Pain in the Arse

What a great thought for a story. It seems her husband would be a pain in her arse for her and her lover !

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read***

I guess that old saying would fit here very nicely. UP YOURS!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Ok, while I'm not usually one for harming wifey..

This one deserved it, and it was cleverly done! 5 Big Stars, Scorp! Great job!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

this was as good as "broken crystal."

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous