Enough Wimps!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers

"I am Norine Whitman. My husband is downstairs wrapped in bandages. I want some answers."

"I'm the husband of this one. I assume you are as surprised as I am?"

"No, I don't think so. My asshole husband has been fucking around on me for years. I just couldn't prove it until now. I am about to be a rich woman." She stepped closer to Janice.

"Honey, tell me why you would fuck a man you knew was married. I know you knew because I remembered meeting you at that nudist resort with my husband."

"I didn't want to hurt you. I didn't want anyone to get hurt." Janice sobbed some more.

"I can only say I have the satisfaction of knowing that both of you are more hurt than either of us. Bob is never going to fuck anyone with what he has left."

She handed me her card and said, "I have millions, please call me and I'll pay your lawyer if you want to divorce her ass."

"I'm grateful, but I'm not divorcing her ass. I understand she lost some of her ass last night. I'm divorcing all of her." We laughed and she walked out. I turned back to Janice.

"Your parents are on their way here. I am on my way out of here. Tell them that I will be putting all your stuff in storage for sixty days. If they or you want any of it you'll need to get it out within sixty days. The house will be sold. We will be divorced. You will get nothing. I will call the newspapers and if necessary I will pay to put the story of what you did on page one. I don't ever want to see you again. If I do I will kick you in your broken ass! Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes. I love you." Her voice was a whisper.

"Bullshit!"

I walked out. I was met in the lobby by a detective. We sat in my car and talked. He had already checked my alibi and had found five other families that had the same reason that I had, motive, to attack Bob. He said that he was not looking very hard to pin the crime on any of us as he could see that justice had already been done.

Three months later both Janice and Bob were released from the hospital. They had no home and no money. The story had made the rounds although I couldn't get the newspaper to print it. Both found enough money to get out of town. Bob lost the skin off his cock that night and had to lose the rest of it in the operation. Janice is Depends best customer, if she ever found a job. I sold the house and moved to another town.

On the day she was being released I called her from a disposable cell phone.

"Remember the night you said to Bob, I want to spend the rest of my life with you filling my ass like this? You got your wish."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers
12