All Comments on 'Entering and Breaking'

by StephanieJM

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
It was an interesting story until the end.

The only way to end this would be to get a divorce which, considering his hatred for her and her contempt for hubby, should be easily obtained.

It would have been far better to see the aftermath of the rape and destruction of their marriage.

As it was, by making it the standard blackmail video, you made it exactly the same as half the stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent and realistic story. The author has a proper understanding of the submissiveness of a sissy who has a small penis. It's time for the wife to get a strap on and put her husband in panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
End not finished

After the man left, hubby should've got up, grabbed the bowling pin and used it on his bitch of a wife. First the wide end in her cunt, then the other end in her ass.

But since he's a sissy now, the surprise ending should've been her sucking and fucking her new lover, and openly inviting him back for a repeat performance with the sissy whenever the big man wanted. Maybe next time bring some friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge!

Let the wife slip up, make a mistake, allowing him to get his revenge! Excellent story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow was that bad!

The minute he drives his fist into him at the start? He loses his knife direction. Stomp on the inside of his ankle, drive your elbow into his throat crushing his larynx, killing him. End of stupidity. Failing that, what special type of fool puts his dick into someones mouth that hates him? The human jaw creates over 2000 lbs of pressure. One bite and his dick is gone. Without immediate medical treatment, he bleeds to death. But the part that made me laugh was the cage? It's a toy you idiot. He walks into the garage, takes a pair of pliers and it's off in 30 seconds. Take the phone straight to the police. How many crooks are stupid enough to send a message that any idiot can trace? Did you bother to proof read this garbage and THINK about what you wrote? This was just plain dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good

Please continue. The Wife should be forced to turn her husband sissy and see him only in thong, skirt, bra and garter belt. The husband should be feminzed and broken until he accepts his role as the masters sissy and his wife dont recognize him as a man anymore . Make his balls shrink and his dick limp with pills.The Master should force them to live together as a real man, a wife and a sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4 stars

I don't normally like this type of story but I am glad I took the time to read this one. Very well done, captivated the reader and I am looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this should be in the fetish section

Just awful and rated 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is incomple

While this story offends me on so many levels, it is extremely well thought out. It is also delivered well, and all three characters introduced so far have been portrayed consistently with the little we know about them.

However, NO ONE is this evil without motive. Even the assailant's stated motive--a morbid curiosity at human response to an unwinnable conflict with predetermined results--doesn't provide his reason for destroying this particular couple. So the wife is "gorgeous" and responded to his dominance; but he doesn't really take advantage of her in this installment. So the husband is an amateur jock with a couple trophies lying around who has let himself go a little; does that warrant this degree of humiliation from another amateur jock (who isn't too bright) whose sole purpose for breaking into their home was to demonstrate his superiority? Yes, I know it's fantasy, but without a motive being revealed it is totally unrealistic.

The story cries out for a sequel, but the content is so disgusting that I would probably bomb you if you posted one. 4* due to your craftsmanship but not your content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah Right

Not very realistic. Why didn't the wife call the police when she went back for her bra? Because she was in on it from the start. Husband figures it out and they have a nice little murder suicide to end the nightmare. Where is FTDS to complete this drivel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He has to

go to the police or else face the blackmail for how long? How many men would be willing to put up with a wife who cooperates. Counseling, maybe--but after the police deal with the attacker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story ever

I wish this happened to me.

sailor_6969sailor_6969over 8 years ago

Brilliant. Wish I had thought of the concept. You must have had a lot of fun writing it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sequel?

Woo! Good story. Will there be a next part? Little sissy's humiliation has only just begun. And it sounds like his wife will become a very strict key holder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You missed one

You missed out on the best part though! The part where the pathetic moron doing the raping gets caught because he left DNA all over the house, and the guys in prison break him of his pathetic arrogance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wish it was me

Wish this happened to me. I would have begged him to stay and keep me as his sissy slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wished this happened to me!!!

I want a bowling pin up my ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice work

The dialogue was a lil rough but overall a captivating read. I hope you write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jesus

That was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Please continue his sissyfication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Unbelievably hot. I loved all the power exchange dialogue. That Alpha character really knew how to degrade the couple. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

StephanieCDCNJStephanieCDCNJover 8 years ago
Incredible

This story is insanely hot and definitely should have a sequel. Would love to be that sissy husband.

McCall69McCall69over 8 years ago
Very good

I thank the sissy should get revenge after being fucked some more. to many of these stories end with a broken sissy it's a much hotter ending if the Dom gets broken by a clearly weaker person that has gained control in some way. People who have been tortured are always better at tortureing.

jbarrie69jbarrie69about 8 years ago
Awesome story

Wow! That story was fantastic. I wish that was me being humiliated like that, especially having my wife watch me give a stranger with a huge cock a blow job. It reminds me of these 2 girls who tie me up face down & spread wide open, they always talk about sticking a wine bottle in me. They will someday. They like to watch when I suck on a guy's cock, especially lick cum off the floor. Then they jerk me off & I lick my cum off the floor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is a story for all you Gay Fags!!!!

I bet that most of the comments are from fags....call them what you want..sissy's ..fags...homo's I'll bet they are the ones that liked this piece of shit...Because that what this story was ...shit ..shit ..and more shit. That sissy should grap the key from his wife and fuck her up the ass with the bowling pin and then get the fuck away from her! Say sayonara to her and divorce the cunt... Who gives a fuck if he sends the video to family and friends...Does Stephanie really think that would prevent sissy from exacting revenge. A 45 evens things out real quickly. But let's face it ;... It is a fag piece. Or a Lezzie piece who hates men....am I right Stephanie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This was very well written, thank you so much for sharing it with us. I'm sorry you get so many comments from weird homophobic idiots. This was a great little fantasy.

xman48xman48over 6 years ago
Love the story

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please write more

Please write more

localsub1localsub1almost 6 years ago
Amazing

I wish you would write some more. One of the best stories I've read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was super hot....

Twisted and totally fucked up but really, really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

One of the best stories here. Please continue. The Master should fuck the sissy weekly until she is completely broken and feminized. The wife should be forced to watch that her husband is turned sissy in their own bedroom .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

the next story should be the wife gets a strapon in the mail . and of course gets in to as soon as the empty box hits the floor. then later on starts to bring men to the house to fuck them both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too good

That story was too good to not have a follow up! Please write a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The complains here are dumb.

People complaining that the story just ends, there's no aftermath.

This is silly because it doesn't just end, and in this way the story is incomplete, but purposely. It's incomplete to leave room for the sequel. We can see this because the man leaves but tells her to send her photos whenever he asks. He even says you'll need to buy a new gag, which begs the question what for? If they wife is face fucking him with a strapon why does she need the gag? In case he bights a dildo? So that means it has to be for other guys. Guys with real dicks who wouldn't want to get their dicks bit. Perhaps a future installment would involve him doing porn or being a prostitute.

And then there is the aftermath. And it's so juicy. He blames her for this. She's starting to not see him as a man. He even thought at one point he may have been set up. And it's her that puts the cage on him, her that puts the gag on him, and it's even her who puts the restraint on him, though he orders her to do these things (and it's him who tightens the restraint). And they kind of have to stay together since she has to send him the pics (and it's her not him that gets to see the texts, Perhaps she makes some of them up or her suspects she is in future installments.

Oh, and the rapist pays her, not him (he's the prostitute, the rapist is the John, and she's the pump) and she's the key holder not the rapist. She's the one physically taking away and controlling his manhood everyday (so he can shave) as well as the one humiliating him by taking pictures of it, giving the rapist more to blackmail him with.

Despite all this, as far as we know, she's not a truly willing participant. I say truly willing because, despite picking him and not herself to get fucked, she is being forced into picking one of two evils. He gets raped by a python and a bowling pin or she gets raped by a python and a bowling pin.

(And it might also be important to note she was already made to shave him, put him in a cage, and then demonstrate that he couldn't get a proper hard on because of the cage and the pain it caused.)

So what happens moving forward? Does she remain faithfully his girlfriend, albeit only sympathetically as he can't even fuck her anymore. Each day she'd get gorgeous and hornier meanwhile he's getting fucked by other men. What's more he blames her and probably let's her know it whenever he can. So she has to put up with no dick and a constantly bitchy and ungrateful sissy husband. And do forget he at least seems to her to be enjoying the dock he gets (but she doesn't).

The possible dynamics here are unfathomable there's so many. I wish either the author, Stephanie, would continue this, even if that means paying for it, or I had written this so it could be further explored.

Other guy complaining that the attack is implausible.

You sound like Dwight from the Office (US), in which case you forgot about bears. And the best bear is the black bear.

People complaining that the rapist would have gotten caught.

By who? The cops?

Doesn't someone have to call the cops for the cops to greet involved? I mean the guys a sissy and to a large degree seems to have accepted it by the end of this story. The woman wasn't really hurt (much) and did get paid a thousand dollars. And the rapist filmed it and is blackmailing them. And you can look at NXUIM (or however it's spelled) to see how strong blackmail can be. Then, it sounds like he's going to be keeping tabs on them. Perhaps the rapist will keep paying her also, or he'll end up making her money through prostitution or porn. All of which could add fuel to fire--him blaming her and thinking she might have something to do with all this, she is getting paid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sissy admission

I am .wife's boyfriend's sissy taken by him.in front of her and her friends .My ring gagged mouth filled by his cock.Cruelly my balls ringed off kept blue.He takes my ass regularly viciously my pink skirt raised my painted lips humiliatingly begging mercy none given.My tied off balls render me cumless ring locked on me.Master keeps the key. My.wife is thrilled to.see me refuced to a sextoy. Three of her friends have seen her give me a golden shower.Only allowed to.kiss her feet and often kicked in.crotch by her booted foot.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It is kinda worrying

That people like the author live amongst us. If you fantasise about stuff like this, you have problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wish I had more

Been re-reading this for years. Wish you would write a follow-up.

Ignore all the neg. comments. If they wanted PG13, they shouldn't have clicked on a story with these tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid Bull

He seems to think sending the video to friends, family and co-workers would keep the male victim in line. He reads too much Literotica. If I were raped and molested like this, I would spend my last penny hunting him down. Then when I found him, I would put a hit out on him and he would wind up chopped to pieces. And the wife would never be located again. I'm not saying I would kill her, but no one in North America would ever see her alive again. Once the "Alpha's" mutilated body (identifiable only through DNA) is discovered, no one would admit having seen the video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I keep coming back to this story time and time again. One of the best stories on the site, I wish there was more.

SissyfutureSissyfutureover 2 years ago

This story was incredible!! Please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was so DAMN HOT! I've always believed that all men secretly desire to be fucked by a man and suck cock too. I know I do. This is a great scenario in that the guy has no choice but to take it. I don't think any of us men really want to actively look for this, we want to have some fallback in that we were "forced" to do it so we can maintain our manhood. Gives us an out that we aren't gay. The best part is the humiliation of having all this done in front of your wife. Heck, wife girlfriend and woman would do. The part regarding tasting, swallowing and cleaning up his cum, love it. I have wanted to fuck my wife and then clean her out but after I cum the desire just isn't there. I wish she would make me. Maybe someday. I actually was thinking that the wife set this up, I wish she had. As others have said, please write a sequel. If not, thank you for this one.

shineonu2shineonu2almost 2 years ago

I'm in keeping with "Stupid Bull's" solution. I would however add a few caveats. One would be that I would have the Ex-Wife Force-Fed pieces of the Rapist as her very own "Last "Supper." I might actually involve the Authorities. I mean I have the Rapist's Phone Number, etc. I would try to prove a prior connection between the Ex-Wife and the Rapist, thereby taking away the power of "Blackmail" from everyone. I would just do my best to make as much trouble as possible, for the both of them, that I could... before the "Ending." Hell yea Baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never ceases to amaze me. Just how far down the rabbit hole, some ppl descend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He called the police and they removed the cage, took fingerprints and soon had captured the perp. What an idiot. He left enough clues that Inspector Closuseau would have no problems capturing him. Then divorce the cunt. Done

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think it was great. What if it went the other way , She got fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

should have said this was about being queer save having to read any of it clearly a warped homasexual mind has created it

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I am a sissy, please own me. Ove this story and write more

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I need a man to do this to me as my wife watches

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I am your bitch, please come back and use us often

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

This was an interesting and unique story…a great story. I wish there were more similar stories on Literotica. It’s a shame this is a one off story…would be a great part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Excellant story! I can see it developing further if you are so inclined. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the read. My body reacts to forced anal, either by another man or a femdom. This is how I want to be used!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous