Entertaining is Hard Work!

Story Info
Dani has to entertain three black men at a private party.
8.4k words
4.48
54.5k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani had placed the large bowl of tortilla chips in the middle of the table and stepped back to admire the effect. The bowls of pretzels, chips and various dips were artfully arranged to his eyes, but Dani knew he was wasting his time. Between the NBA game on Keyshawn's huge TV and what Dani was wearing, the soon-to-arrive guests wouldn't care too much about his decorative style.

Well, it was mostly about what Dani wasn't wearing. When he was in Keyshawn's apartment, Dani's master kept him in lingerie and heels. The 5'5, 115-pound white sissy was wearing a matching set of lacy bra and panties, both of which were deep violet, a violet garter belt, and thigh-high fishnet stockings paired with fishnet gloves. Rounding out Dani's outfit was a pair of 5-inch black stilettos that showed his delicate toes that were painted the exact shade of his lingerie. Even Dani's dangling navel piercing matched, as he had swapped out a pink jewel for a purple one. All in all, it was an outfit that a stripper might blush at. But more to the point, it was an outfit that was guaranteed to instantly harden the cock of any black man that saw Dani.

Dani's own penis would not get the same chance, regardless of what he did or saw. That was because of the tiny, pink 1.5-inch chastity device that Keyshawn had placed on Dani and showed absolutely no sign of taking it off of him. Dani had worn it for more than two years now, and at no time had his penis ever been allowed to grow past the 1.5 inches that Dani had been allotted. He seriously doubted if it ever would now, even if his chastity device was removed. But Keyshawn didn't particularly care. He wanted Dani's focus to be on turning on his clients.

Not that Dani would rely solely on his outfit to turn the guests on. His makeup was also flawlessly applied and matched his lingerie perfectly. Dani's eyeliner was a touch heavier than usual, in order to better frame the deep violet eyeshadow he wore. The mascara he wore lengthened Dani's naturally long lashes, and his darker lipcolor (Amethyst Shimmer) set everything else off nicely.

Dani's hair had grown out since the first time Keyshawn had taken him to the club. It was past his shoulders now, and a recent trip to the salon had Dani's straight blonde hair blown out, as well as some subtle purple highlights weaved through. Dani felt quite sexy with his new hairstyle and color. He just wished Keyshawn had taken a moment to compliment him.

All this lingerie, makeup, and trips to the salon weren't cheap, but his master was happy to pay for them. They were an investment in Dani, and for every dollar Keyshawn had put into Dani, he had made twenty or more back by loaning Dani out as a stripper, hooker, or both. And that didn't even take into account the benefits Keyshawn received from having Dani be his live-in maid and sex toy.

The doorbell rang suddenly, pulling Dani from his musings. He gave a quick glance at Keyshawn, as Dani did not open the door without his master's permission. Keyshawn, on his phone with someone, nodded dismissively. Dani left the living room and walked through his master's apartment to the door as fast as his 5-inch stilettos would allow.

Dani smoothed out his scandalous outfit, took a deep breath, and put on his sexiest smile before opening the door. Standing outside the apartment were two black men, both of whom were dressed casually in t-shirts and jeans. One of them had his hair in a slight afro, and the other had his hair done in a faded twist curl. Even in Dani's stilettos, they towered over him. He could see momentary surprise in their eyes, followed by slowly widening smiles as they took in the details of Dani's lingerie. But the heavily-built man with the twist curls looked somewhat familiar to Dani. Then it came to him.

"Jamal?" Dani asked in an excited tone, not having expected the man to be one of the guests.

"That's me, baby girl. You're looking even more fine than the last time I saw you." Jamal said, looking Dani over once again.

Dani blushed and let out a pleased giggle. Ordinarily, that kind of flirtatious behavior was expected of Dani, who had been trained to flirt heavily with any black man who spoke to him. But Dani found that he didn't need to force it at all. He liked Jamal quite a bit ever since he had been randomly assigned to the man's table in the club. Even now, Dani longed to run his long purple nails over Jamal's sculpted chest, just as he had done while giving Jamal a lap dance. Of course, Dani controlled his impulse. But it seemed that Jamal felt no hesitation on his end, because the powerfully built black man stepped closer to him and pulled Dani into his grasp.

Dani had just a moment to admire the way that Jamal had pulled Dani in effortlessly with one arm before Jamal started kissing him. Dani's training kicked in immediately. He quickly opened his mouth to accept Jamal's tongue while pressing his lingerie-clad body up to the large black man who was holding him. A second later, Dani raised the heel of one of his stilettos backward. It was just one of the feminine mannerisms that been fully ingrained into Dani at this point.

Dani loved to be kissed, which made it a shame that his master was not big on it. The seconds passed very pleasantly for Dani, who felt Jamal's hands move from resting on Dani's hips to cupping his ass, which was covered only by the pair of lacy violet panties Dani wore. Dani found himself letting out an excited moan, and was surprised by his own desire for Jamal to turn him around, pull down his panties, and fuck Dani silly right then and there.

"Damn, man. You gonna hog her like that?" Jamal's companion asked, laughing.

Jamal broke off the kiss, and Dani took a few moments to collect himself. He took a deep breath and forced himself to turn away from the black man who was making his heart flutter in order to introduce himself to Jamal's friend. The other black man was similarly built and had a somewhat friendly air about him. Dani thought about curtsying to him, but considering that he didn't have a skirt on at the moment, that didn't quite work. Instead, Dani settled for smiling and waving to him.

"Hello, Sir. My name's Dani." Dani said pleasantly, automatically fluttering his eyelashes at the man.

"Name's Marcus. Keyshawn said there'd be some entertainment here, but I wasn't expecting much. Glad to see I was wrong." Marcus said, laughing again.

Dani winked before turning around to take a few steps back further into Keyshawn's apartment. Dani then turned his head to look back over his shoulder before speaking.

"Would you please come in? The party is in the living room." Dani said pleasantly.

As he heard the men follow him into the apartment, Dani made certain to add an extra wiggle to his walk. Dani had intentionally given the two black men a very good look at his butt, which Dani knew was framed nicely by his panties and was given a little extra oomph by his 5-inch stilettos. Unless he was mistaken, and Dani rarely was when it came to this, the black men behind him were already imagining themselves fucking him. It probably wouldn't long before they were fucking him for real.

Dani stepped into the living room and walked past Keyshawn before turning around. He stayed quiet while Keyshawn raised his arm to fist-bump Jamal first, then Marcus. As soon as the other two men sat down in two of the leather armchairs in the room, Keyshawn spoke.

"You boys want a drink? Tell Dani here what you want." Keyshawn said, putting his phone down.

"A beer." Jamal said simply, looking too interested in Dani to particularly care what he was drinking.

"Beer too." Marcus said, turning his attention toward the TV.

Dani nodded and turned to head into the kitchen. Along with his room, the kitchen was Dani's alone. Keyshawn rarely bothered to walk in here, opting instead to have Dani fetch any food or drink he wanted. It was here that Dani worked hard to cook his master's every meal. Dani's own food was limited mostly to salads and other very light foods, as Keyshawn wanted to keep Dani slim enough to fit into skimpy clothes he bought that were sized for women.

Dani opened the fridge and retrieved two bottles of Heineken. He hurried back to the living room to give the men their beers, but decided to go the extra mile and twist off the top for them. Or tried to, anyway. Dani found, to his slight embarrassment, that his delicate hands couldn't even budge the cap. His long painted nails didn't help either.

"Here, baby girl." Jamal said, grinning as he held out his hand.

Dani passed the bottle to Jamal and was unsurprised when the black man twisted off the cap without any effort whatsoever. Having learned his lesson, Dani passed the other unopened bottle to Marcus and let the other black man twist it off himself.

"So, who you going for, Cavs or the Heat?" Jamal asked Dani, sipping his beer.

For some reason, the question made Dani feel extremely flattered. As a general rule, the men Keyshawn selected for him didn't care about his opinions. For them, Dani was there to look hot and to fulfill their every whim. The fact that Jamal was actually asking what team Dani might be rooting for gave him that fluttering feeling again. Unfortunately, Dani couldn't give a real answer, as his master was a huge Cavaliers fan.

"The Cavaliers, absolutely." Dani answered automatically, knowing that he risked a punishment from Keyshawn if he didn't say so with enthusiasm.

Whatever Jamal might have said in response was lost, as the doorbell rang once more. Dani smiled apologetically at Jamal before turning his attention to his master. After receiving a nod, Dani hurried from the living room to answer the door once more, his black stilettos click-clacking on the hardwood floors of Keyshawn's expensive apartment.

Having already done this a few minutes ago, Dani was far less nervous about opening the door. He simply put on his sexiest smile before opening the door to reveal another black man standing there. This man had a closely-shaved head, was wearing a black basketball jersey and jeans, and seemed vaguely familiar to Dani. Like with most of the black men he met, Dani's stilettos were not enough to keep him from having to crane his neck up to make eye contact. The vaguely familiar black man was easily over 6 feet tall.

"Fuck. Hottest bitch I ever seen got even hotter, huh." The black man said, grinning as he took in Dani's lingerie and longer hair.

Now Dani remembered where he saw the man. As soon the black man spoke, Dani saw his golden tooth glint. This was the man who nearly had nearly won him at the poker table in the club. Dani never did learn his name, but he got the distinct impression that he would not have enjoyed being this man's sex toy for three full days. The sixth sense Dani had developed about clients told him that this man would not have treated him gently. Regardless, though, Dani knew he needed to be flirty and respectful.

"Hello, Sir. My name's Dani. May I ask yours?" Dani asked politely, fluttering his eyelashes.

"Lamont. Now turn your ass around. I want to see what I'm tappin' later." Lamont ordered, grinning at Dani again.

Gulping slightly, Dani did as he was ordered and turned around. A moment later he felt a rough hand sliding up the back of his upper thighs until it rested at the exact place where his violet panties were covering his asshole. Dani tried to relax himself as he felt Lamont slide a finger around Dani's panties and press it forward to the entrance to Dani's ass. Though he didn't like Lamont very much, Dani's training still kicked in. His master had taught him to always act like a wanton slut if a black man wanted to fuck him. The fact that he didn't particularly want this rough-seeming, disrespectful man to fuck him was irrelevant. Lamont was going to plow Dani's ass tonight no matter what, and Dani needed to act as if he loved the idea. So Dani allowed Lamont's finger inside his ass only to squeeze himself around it, and the only noise he let out was a sexy moan.

"Damn, you got a fine ass, bitch. I'd fuck you right here, but I gotta talk to Key first." Lamont said, taking his finger out of Dani's ass.

Dani let out a hopefully inaudible sigh before letting out a surprised noise after Lamont smacked his panty-covered ass hard. Dani winced but gave no other sign that he didn't like the smack. It wouldn't do to complain about something that Keyshawn wouldn't care about. And though Dani's training was too powerful to keep himself from adding that extra alluring wiggle to his walk, he did at least walk faster to keep his sensitive ass out of range of Lamont's roving hands.

"Key." Lamont said gruffly as soon as he entered the living room.

"Lamont." Keyshawn answered, notably not offering a fist bump.

Dani watched as Lamont took a seat. Jamal and Marcus nodded to Lamont, but seemed not to be particularly fond of him either. Dani wondered what exactly Lamont had done. It wasn't like they were in the position of having to stand in skimpy lingerie in front of him, with the knowledge that they were soon to be fucked by the man. No, that feeling was Dani's alone.

"So, who's tappin' this bitch first?" Lamont asked, giving Dani something of a leer.

"Patience, man. Haven't even had the tip-off yet." Keyshawn said, shaking his head.

"May I get you a drink, Sir?" Dani ventured, wanting to defuse the tension in the room.

"Hennessy. I'm sure Key's got the good stuff." Lamont said gruffly, leaning back in his seat.

Dani obediently turned to head into the kitchen. Keyshawn had quite an array of liquor. His master enjoyed a glass or two of whiskey at the end of the day, and by now Dani knew Keyshawn liked to have exactly two ice cubes in every glass. That would have to suffice for Lamont, as Dani didn't know whether he wanted it on the rocks or not.

"Here you go, Sir." Dani said politely, fluttering his lashes as was customary.

Lamont nodded and took a drink. Evidently, the liquor was to Lamont's liking, because he grinned at Dani once more. Inwardly, Dani wanted to frown at the man. But with his master right there, Dani had no choice but to smile back at Lamont, giving the rougher man every indication that he couldn't wait for Lamont to slide his panties down and fuck him like the brazen slut Dani was dressed as.

Dani couldn't remember being this nervous about a tip-off before. On the TV screen, Lebron James was lining up against Dwayne Wade, but far more than ball possession was riding on the outcome. Marcus had made a bet with Lamont that Lebron would win it, and Lamont thought Wade would. The winner would get to fuck Dani first.

The whistle sounded, and Dani was immensely relieved to see that Lebron won the tip-off. It didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, as Lamont would simply fuck him later. But putting it off a bit had some value. Dani smiled at Marcus and extended his delicate hand. Marcus took it and grinned. It was one of the ways that Dani used to get a better sense of what a particular black man wanted from him. Marcus had a fairly gentle grip and a friendly smile. That probably meant that Marcus would like Dani to be a little bit more in control than he usually was. Well, he could certainly do that. Dani turned around and led Marcus out of the living room and into Dani's room.

Dani opened the door to his room and led Marcus inside. Dani's room was undeniably girlish. The walls were painted a soft purple, with pink hearts and red kissing lips stenciled onto the walls. Several drawers were against the far wall. They were full of Dani's voluminous collection of lingerie, containing his many pairs of panties, bras, stockings, and garter belts, all of which were color-coded for easy access. In the corner was Dani's open closet. The halter tops, miniskirts, and mini-dresses that Keyshawn had bought for him were hanging up there, as well as a few specialty costumes Dani sometimes wore. A shoe-rack was also in the closet, and it held more than two dozen pairs of pumps, stilettos, wedges, and boots, all of which had a heel of 5 inches or more. Attached to the other corner of the room was Dani's personal bathroom, which contained his large makeup collection, as well as various beautifying products that Keyshawn mandated he use daily.

In the center of the room was Dani's large bed. A few expensive, red satin sheets were the only covering on the bed. As Dani slept in his master's bed, he never used this to sleep. No, this bed was solely meant for Dani to get fucked in. Fuzzy pink restraints dangled from lengths of soft white ropes on the headboard. If the black man he was entertaining wanted to have Dani restrained, he could use those. They wouldn't be strong enough to hold a man, but they were more than enough to keep Dani's thin, delicate wrists secured. At the foot of the bed, right up next to it, was an item that Marcus would almost certainly remark upon.

"Damn girl. You got a stripper pole in here?" Marcus asked, laughing.

"Yes. Keyshawn makes me practice for an hour every day." Dani said, pouting slightly.

"Is that right? How 'bout you show me a little?" Marcus asked, sitting down on the bed in front of the stripper pole.

"Gladly, Sir." Dani said as flirtatiously as possible.

Dani took a moment to fiddle with the hot pink stereo lying on top of one of his dressers before moving to obey. Stripping songs varied with the mood. Beyonce's "Partition" or Ciara's "Body Party" were popular choices, but Dani thought that Britney Spears was a better fit with his looks and persona. If he was entertaining a more aggressive black man, "I'm a Slave 4 U" was a good choice, but the friendlier sense Dani got from Marcus led him to choose "Gimme More" instead.

Dani smiled at Marcus as sexily as he could before beginning his act. Dani raised his arms to take hold of the silver pole above his head, his long painted nails clicking softly against the smooth metal. Dani slid down the pole languidly, making certain to press his ass up against it so that the pole nestled right between his panty-covered ass cheeks. As Dani got lower, he spread his legs more, showing the minuscule bump underneath his lacy violet panties where his chastity device lay.

The music picked up and Dani was quick to match the new tempo. He twirled around the pole a few times, his black stilettos clacking against the metal base of the pole, before leaping up to wrap one of his legs around it. Dani leaned his head back and let his pale blonde hair flow out behind him before smiling at Marcus once more. Dani thought that the black man in front of him looked quite pleased with what he was seeing, from both his expression and the definite tent in his pants.

"Fuck. Keyshawn should have your hot ass in a club. You'd make a hell of a lot of money there." Marcus said appreciatively, adjusting his pants.

"I do, sometimes. But Keyshawn likes to schedule me so I that I can provide some personal, 1-on-1 attention. That's what I'm best at." Dani said sexily, pulling himself up on the pole more with his thighs than his arms, all the better to show the curvature of his panty-covered ass.

"I bet." Marcus responded simply, looking at though he was imagining just that kind of attention.

"You know, this is isn't the only pole I know how to work..." Dani said suggestively, trailing off with a flirtatious look.

"Is that right? How 'bout you show me some of that, then?" Marcus asked, leaning back on the bed with his hands.

Dani smiled before sliding off of the pole. Some of Dani's long blonde hair had fallen in front of his face, so he threw it behind him with his long manicured nails before stepping confidently up to Marcus. Some black men would prefer Dani to be shy and hesitant, but clearly, that wasn't what Marcus was looking for. Having gone right up to Marcus, Dani began swaying hips from side to side with the beat of the song. Dani closed his eyes and ran his nails upwards through his pale blonde hair as he leaned his head back, giving himself fully to the beat.