Entertaining is Hard Work!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I better hear some more beggin', or else." Lamont growled, resting his hard cock on top of Dani's ass.

"Please fuck me, Daddy! My ass is so empty, I need your big, thick cock." Dani begged desperately, knowing what was expected of him.

Lamont laughed before pulling back with his cock. Dani felt the tip of Lamont's black cock press against his asshole, and he knew he needed to relax his ass as much as possible. Because it was quite obvious what Lamont was going to do. A moment later, Dani's fears were realized as Lamont slipped his cockhead inside Dani's anal ring before driving every inch into his ass. Dani let out his by-now familiar helpless squeal as he felt Lamont's huge cock stretch out his ass.

Lamont's cock had to be around 8 and a half inches, judging from the way Dani's ass felt more full than it had ever been tonight. Dani wanted to keep his ass as relaxed as possible, but his training wouldn't be denied. Dani automatically squeezed his ass around Lamont's cock as soon as he realized it was all the way in. That earned an appreciative grunt from Lamont, and soon after, Lamont started fucking Dani's ass in earnest, doggy-style.

A few thrusts were all it took for Dani to realize that this wouldn't be like his previous two clients. They had both fucked him hard, but clearly had no desire to cause Dani any pain. Lamont, however, kept driving his cock forward and then pulling it out so that barely more than the tip was still in Dani's ass before slamming it back in. It was a very rough, aggressive way of fucking that made Dani wince every time Lamont drove his cock deep into his ass. If not for Dani's experience with men like this, the pain and discomfort of his rough fucking would have overwhelmed him. But Dani knew by now to relax his ass slightly every time Lamont forced his thick cock in, and to only squeeze his ass when Lamont was pulling it out.

Dani found the rhythm of Lamont's thrusts and started to feel that he could handle Lamont's aggressive style, but was surprised when Lamont started to gather up Dani's long blonde hair into a ponytail. Dani briefly wondered what the black man was doing, and quickly figured it out as soon as Lamont wrapped Dani's hair into his palm and pulled. Dani had no choice but to arch his back to relieve the pain he felt from his hair.

"Keep moanin', bitch. I can start up the spankin' again anytime." Lamont growled, punctuating his statement with a harsh smack with his free hand to the side of Dani's ass.

Dani winced at the pain of the smack and immediately let out louder and more feminine moans. Pain and the threat of more pain wasn't sexy at all to him, but evidently, it was to Lamont. Dani did his best to pretend that he was enjoying being in this humiliating, helpless position of having his wrists tied to the headboard, his ponytailed hair in Lamont's grip, and his lacy white panties down around his thighs while being fucked doggy-style.

The minutes passed quite slowly for Dani as he did his best to moan excitedly every time Lamont's cock buried itself as deeply as possible in Dani's ass. He was really hoping to feel the telltale throb from Lamont's cock, and after a few more minutes he did indeed feel it. Dani redoubled his efforts to get Lamont closer to spurting by trying to meet Lamont's thrusts, as well as squeezing his ass around Lamont's thick black cock regardless of whether it was going in or out.

Dani's efforts began to pay off as he felt throbs from Lamont's cock coming more frequently. It was less than a minute afterward that Lamont suddenly drove his cock in as deeply as possible and pulled back harshly on Dani's long blonde hair before starting to spurt semen deep into his ass. Dani arched his back further but was otherwise helpless to stop the aggressive black man from pulling Dani's pale blonde hair as hard as he wanted to.

As Lamont continued to deposit spurt after spurt of hot cum in Dani's ass, Dani briefly wondered what it would feel like to cum with such a big, thick cock and a heavy load of semen. Dani's rare orgasms were nice, but they didn't last nearly as long, or nor did they likely feel as good as the deep, satisfying orgasms that every black man seemed to have when they dropped their heavy load in Dani's mouth or ass.

Lamont pulled his cock out a few moments after he finished cumming. As Dani squeezed his ass shut, he reflected that it was the third time tonight that a black man had emptied his balls deep into Dani's ass, which was feeling quite sore by now. The ache there competed with the rather sharper pain from the top of Dani's head, as Lamont hadn't yet relinquished his firm grip on Dani's long blonde hair.

"How you'd like that, bitch?" Lamont asked, catching his breath.

"It was wonderful! It felt so good, Daddy!" Dani said quickly, knowing the correct answer to that question.

"Good. Little bitches like it when I get rough. Every time." Lamont said, laughing as he released Dani's hair.

Dani sighed in relief as Lamont got off the bed. But after Lamont zipped up his pants, that relief turned to worry as Dani heard him walking out of the room.

"Wait, Daddy! Aren't you going to release me?" Dani asked nervously, attempting to motion to his bound wrists.

"Hell no. Why would I?" Lamont said with a laugh, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

Dani began to panic slightly. He couldn't hold Lamont's huge load of still-hot cum in his ass forever. And if he spilled any on the sheets, Keyshawn might punish him. Dani tried to extricate his wrists from the fuzzy restraints, but it was impossible. They weren't serious restraints at all, and in fact, were probably designed to be easily broken free from in a true emergency. But to Dani's embarrassment, he was too weak to break free no matter how hard he pulled.

"Master? Daddy? Anyone?" Dani called out hopelessly.

The closed door was more than enough to muffle Dani's calls, and the fact that Dani could hear the sounds of the game going on through the walls meant that he simply wasn't going to be heard by any of the black men in the living room, at least until the game was over. Dani could only pray that it ended soon.

Dani whined softly as he once again tried to free his wrists. He didn't deserve this! Dani had done his best to be a good girl for his master, and his apparent reward was to be bound and left in this humiliating position with his lacy white panties down around his thighs, trying desperately not to let the hot cum in his ass leak out. It just wasn't fair!